Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

[Romance Comics] Romance & Erotic Comics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love in the Armed Forces is a thing that many people has opinions. And how about sex before a battle? Welcome to our 53rd story, 'War at Bed'

TAGS: M/F, oral, anal

I became a nurse within the Armed Forces because I wanted to give relief to our brave men and women who risk their lives at the front for our country. I am very proud to help with the health of the soldiers and being a friend for them as they have to deal with the dangers of conflicts and battles.

I saved many lives through the few years I am with the corps, but I never thought there I would save the man that stole my heart and caught my attention.

That man was Andrew Orson. He joined the army a few years earlier and was relocated to the camp I was serving as well. The first time I saw him; it was definitely when I knew he was the man of my dreams.

Fortunately, I knew he wasn’t married or had a girlfriend waiting for him and I could start engaging on a friendship with him. It didn’t took longer for us to become friends, since we had so much in common.

“Why are you here with the Army, Andrew?”

“Because I do think that I need to help my country and serve it with all honors. My entire family is tried with the forced by one way or another and I couldn’t be away of such glorious mission”

“I feel the same, Andrew. The reason I joined the Army as a nurse was to help my country not between the lines, but giving the soldiers and officers their health restored and their lives preserved”

“You are a woman who has a heart of gold, Ophelia”

Andrew was a kind gentlemen, who liked to talk about the cats he raised at his home in Georgia, his family and his dreams to own a minor league baseball team. Each time we talked, I felt more that he was the man of my dreams, the one that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with.

We ended up dating each other during our time there, but the imminent fear for him to get called to the battleground made my mind and body shiver in fear. Just to think I could lose him at the front was something that I tried to get off my head, but I couldn’t.

“Ophelia, you know that, when they call you to the battle, you must stand up, tight?”

“I know, but I don’t want to lose you, Andrew. I love you… you are everything I need”

“You don’t need to worry about me. I am a soldier, remember? I am here to serve my country”

“Me too, but… I don’t want to think the worst can happen with you at the field”

“I am afraid as well, but I am here for that. If I ever die, I will die with honor and pride for dying for my country”

Not that I didn’t enjoyed the patriotic tone and the sense of duty Andrew had. But even a person like me thinks that taking the risk to die at the battlefield is somehow insane. I always cared about the health of the ones in Army but who can care of someone dead? Who can bring them to life again and make them come back to their families?

Just the thought of Andrew being deployed to the front brought me melancholy and something close of a depression state. When we were alone, just the two of us, outside the troop’s station, I just wanted to be alone with him and enjoy every minute with him before he left me.

Unfortunately, he got the call the join the corps in a week or so. When he told me the news, my head just turned upside down. The thoughts of losing him increased and I couldn’t stop crying for a day or two before sleeping. And if he died at the front? And if came back severely injured or without a member? Could I save him from perishing in my hands? Or I couldn’t?

I tried to keep my head cool until the day before he was leaving. It was when he took me to a place far away from the camp for one last date.

“Ophelia, tomorrow I’ll be leaving here and going to the front”

“Andrew, I’ll miss you so much! I can’t stop thinking on what can happen with you there”
    “Don’t even think about it. The day is ours and we are going to spend together”

In fact, we did spend the day together, day and night, sharing our last moments together. At night, he told me about his last wish before he left.

“Sweetheart, you know I love you so much and you are the perfect woman for me…”

“Yes, I know Andrew…”

“And I want, before I leave you, to do one last thing I never done with you”

“Do you mean…”

“I want to make love with you, Ophelia”

“Andrew… that is so… wow… sudden! I imagined when you would bring that subject on, but… like that?”

Since I started to date Andrew, we never had any sexual leaning moment between us. Well, it wasn’t like we weren’t going for it, but it was so difficult due to our jobs that, in my mind, we could find time to do it only after we leave the troops.

“So, do you think it’s a good idea, Ophelia?”

“I guess… but and if someone catches us, Andrew?”

“I just don’t give a damn. I don’t want to leave without having you”

“And I couldn’t live without sharing my love with you…”

I don’t think I need to explain why we just kissed each other and laid on bed almost tearing up our clothes. I didn’t even had time to take off my hat as she whispered me if I wanted to let him do me.

“Do me, Andrew! You should do me like it was the last time we are going to see each other”

Without any kind of foreplay or something, he just put it inside me and started to do me. I just let the feelings go and the pleasure in. Nothing could be capable to make me not feel loved by my man.

“Ahhhh… Ohhhhhhhhhhh! Ophelia…”

“Yessssssssssss! Yesssssssssss! That Way! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

He took me like a man should and did me the way a man must do a lady. He looked at me and asked if everything was going on okay, if he wasn’t hurting me, if I needed something. The perfect kind of gentleman/stallion on bed, just what I expected of him.

“Let’s do it all, Andrew! Before we do have any regrets!”
    “Really? Do you want it?”

“Of course! Let’s try everything we can. We’ve got plenty of time for it”

We did all we could do it. He took me in all fours and banged me wild. I told him to call the nastiest names on the book and beyond and he said it. I was really horny while he did that, making his pumping wake up feelings that I could never feel again…

“Ahhhhhhhhhhh! Fuck Me! Fuck me! Fuck your dirty girl!”

I ride his cock with my back facing him and then the wall, loving how much his dick went in and out of my body, pleasing myself with that as much as Andrew wanted it, going hard and deep.

We did it all, even trying a 69 and a bit of an anal. I finished him with my hands and mouth, taking care of drinking all of his cum. Who knew if I could have that moment again?

“I promise that we are going to do it again when I come back, Ophelia”

“I hope you can come back”

“I will, honey… you know I will…”

We shared one last kiss before we fell to sleep. The next day, he left the camp and we only communicate through a few letters we sent to each other, waiting for the day he would return, hoping for the best but waiting for the worst.

Two months later, he returned. Andrew had minor injuries in his legs, fortunately, and I was in charge to take care of him, but he wasn’t in proper shape for sex. When he got fully healed, we finally did it again.

Andrew and I are still tied with Army and plan to marry next year. I still have fear to lose him, but now I know that if he is still alive, he is getting stronger.
    A Bicurious Guy Who Loves Girl-Girl Love

Check My Stories at the Writer's Lounge - Soon More to come!

Comment

Her husband had a lover. She met the lover. They had a talk. And they did each other. Story No. 54 about to come

TAGS: F/F, oral

I think I don’t have words that speak how much I went mad when I knew my husband cheated on me. When I found out it, I just wanted to do all those kinds of stuff people only do when they want to go crazy. However, I decided to not pursue any violent ways to deal with it.

My relationship with Steve went strained after that, even if he didn’t know I did found out about his mistress. I tried to make it like it never happened but deep inside I knew that I couldn’t bear to live with someone who betrayed me.

However, there was something I wanted to do: meet his lover. I knew that he was cheating on me, but never knew who was the woman that was trying to drive Steve away from me. With the aid of a detective, I gathered a few information of her, like her name (Laura) and her address. Then, my mission was to meet her and finally know why she was seeing Steve.

Laura lived at an apartment building downtown and I picked a day where I knew Steve was busy to meet her. My mind tried to make me back off and go away, but my determination was to see her at any cost. When I reached her apartment, I knew nothing could stop me to see that woman.

“Excuse me?”

“Are you Laura Meadows?”

“Yes, I am. And you are…”

“Suzanne Thornton”

“Thornton? You mean you are…”

The very moment she realized I was Steve’s wife she just stared me like she saw a ghost. I wasn’t capable to hurt her, even if my deepest wishes were to do stuff that could put me out for good time. And I knew there was no need for a scandal.

“I know I am the person you least expected to come here, but I really wanted to see who is the woman who is sleeping with my husband”

“Look, if you want to scorn me because I am seeing your husband, I don’t have any time to engage with you at a shout battle and…”

“I did not come to hurt you or show any anger about it, Laura. I just came to talk. Just that”

“If you say so, I think you should come in… I think inside we can solve this thing up”

Once inside her place, we were finally able to talk about Steve. She explained how she met him, the way them became lovers and stuff, stories about their dates. I just became torn between anger and disappointment as she told me her story with my husband, but my interest on knowing it all trumped all my feelings about that.

“I know it must be a shame for you to know about your husband and I and there aren’t words that speak how much I feel for you, Suzanne”

“You should have thought before the day you decided to sleep with Steve!”

“I am sorry! But we can’t stop things like that. Do you know how I felt after he told me he was married? To know that I was dating a man with a family? I am so ashamed as you are”

“Please, but nothing beats the same I feel when I think that my husband is sleeping with another woman behind my back!”

I was nearly crying of anger, almost reaching that boiling point that stopped me from jumping at her and choking her to death. But I decided to not let my ‘dark side’ prevail and restrained myself to commit any wrongdoing.

“I am sorry for being the one between you and Steve, I really am. But love and passion aren’t things you can turn off with a button or something. I didn’t knew that Steve was married until he told me and I felt cheated when I heard it”

“I should be the one who feels cheated here, Laura…”

“Listen, I know that you are mad with me because of what happened. I know nothing in the world will cure that pain and I am not here to play as your ‘friend’. Therefore, I will allow you to do anything to me if you feel the need to”

“What do you want with that?”

“Well, we cannot change the past, Suzanne, and you came to my home to speak about Steve… I don’t know anything else that I could do to repair all the pain and anger I caused to you and your family because of what I did. Then, if you want to do something with me, go ahead!”

What Laura wanted to mean with that? She was calling me to beat her right at her home? Or it was something else in mind? I just stood in front of her silent as she seemed to wait any destiny that could fall upon her. I wished so much to punch that pretty face like there wasn’t tomorrow, but I realized that, if I should take my ‘revenge’, it had to be with the same weapons.

“Well, Laura, you won. I will have my payback with you, but it’s not in the way you are thinking on”

“What do you mean, Suzanne?”

Well, I just kissed her. Yes, I just kissed Laura in the mouth. Like that. I think she even was surprised with my gesture, as she almost fell on the floor when my mouth just glued with hers. And quickly as I kissed her, I released her lips just to see how surprised she was.

“What the hell are you doing?!”

“I am taking my payback, Laura… I could kick your sorry ass right now, but I would feel sorry for your pretty face… then, I decided that I should make love, not war with you”

“Are you telling me you want to have sex with me because I did your husband?”

“Let’s say that, if I must take something out your little affair with Steve, I should get the same as he has”
      I know, it was a bit wicked, but it was still better than going to jail because of many stuff. And soon, Laura would end up thinking it could be a good deal to enjoy.

“I guess its fair then. I slept with your husband, so I think it wouldn’t hurt if I slept with his wife as well”

“Guess I am sorry the way I approached you for that”

“You don’t need. You are at your own right… By the way, I guess I could take the same measures if I was you…”

With a smile, she asked me to go to her room so we could ‘close the deal’. There, we just kissed each other and got naked totally eager to see what could come up next…

“I just wished that Steve was here!”

“To what? To see him faint?”

We laid on her bed, where she confessed she never slept with Steve there! (lucky me...) and then we decided to see how it should be. I never had that much of contact with another woman and guess neither Laura, but quickly we found the way to it, as we sucked each other’s breasts as an appetizer to the main game.

“Did Steve suck your boobs like that, Laura?”

“I really think you could beat him with those, Suzanne”

We sucked each other’s boobies out until I told Laura to let me lick her pussy. I guess women just follow that through any kind of ‘inner spirit’, because I never went until that point with a girl, but it felt I knew the right places a woman can feel pleasure.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhh! Suzannne! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

She was completely at my feet, surrendering to my tongue and mouth. Finally all the time I spend angry with the world because of what she had done with Steve was being paid in full and I didn’t even had to resort to any kind of violence to get my sweet revenge.

“Your tongue is so hot, Suzanne! Neither Steve licked me like you do!”

You cannot believe how I was proud to hear she call me I was better than my husband. And how that turned me on even more to make myself able to give her an orgasm with my tongue. The things that you learn on revenges…

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! I am cumming! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

After she came, she took a little rest and told me it was my turn. Then, I could see a sample of what brought her close to Steve. That moment, I wasn’t angry anymore with Laura, just wanted to feel the pleasure her dirty mouth was able to give me through her pussy.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Yesssssssssssssss!”

I think my husband never did me like she did to me with that tongue. Holy Moly! What a fucking pleasure I had from that mouth and then she always made me sure that I was enjoying it.

“Do I eat your pussy better than your husband?”

“Ten times better! Make it twenty!”

With that pleasure, it wouldn’t be hard for me to reach the orgasm, where I did after nearly an hour of pleasure moments.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I am cummmmmmmmmmmmmmming!”

We did tried a few stuff later, but we end up tired. After the sex, we decided to close off our meeting, without any beef to hold between each other.

“Feel satisfied now, Suzanne?”

“Now, I am satisfied. And I must apologize with you if I did something that you didn’t liked…”

“Nah, that’s okay. You were within your paper of scorned wife…”

“Well, but now I feel alright and I guess Steve will have a contestant for your hot body”

“Really? Being lover of both wife and husband? That is new, but I will see what we can do…”

“Now that I know everything between you and him, let’s make Steve pay a little for his ‘crime’”

“And if gets us, we can always call a threesome…”

Comment

Wife and ex-fiancé togeher in the same honeymoon trip? It would be a recipe for disaster, only that wasn't... here at the 55th chapter of our anthology

TAGS: M/F/F, oral

My honeymoon was almost ruined five years ago. I say ‘almost’ because I had to deal with the unexpected encounter between my wife Elaine and my ex-fiancé Amanda. And why this deserves to be explained in a story and why I am mentioning it at an erotic story series? Well, to explain that, I need to recall a few facts first.

Before I met Elaine, I had a long-term relationship with Amanda. She was my first true girlfriend and also my first woman sexually speaking. We were almost in the verge to marry, but soon our differences about some issues became bigger than our love and we split. Since then, every time we met (due to having friends in common), we always resort to heated discussions about everything. And that because we ain’t together anymore.

Things became sour when she found out I started a relationship with one of our common acquaintances, that is Elaine. Not that she tried to sabotage my relationship with her, but I knew that when we were at a place that she was there as well, she looked at us like she was with rage or some kind of jealousy thing. I never cared much since I wasn’t with her anymore and Elaine was the girl I wanted to be my wife.

But Elaine bugged herself with Amanda’s presence around us. She didn’t liked that my ex attempted to give trouble to our relationship and their arguments were, if not big, were at least heated. Then, the fact of Amanda not attending our wedding (being her invited just of courtesy and common history) took a weight from our back.

However, when we were going to our honeymoon, at the airport…

“Look who’s here… if it’s not Mr. Wedding Man and his bride…”

It was one of Amanda’s ways to make sarcastic remarks on us. I could see Elaine getting annoyed by her presence and I decided to avoid a brawl at the airport.

“Amanda... what are you doing here?”

“Can’t you see? I am at an airport, with a plane ticket on my hands. Come on, Jerry… You are too smart…”

“Well, if you don’t mind, we are going to have your honeymoon”

“Really? When you did married? Why you never told me?”

“It was just a small ceremony to our friends, Amanda…”

“I wish then all my good blessings to you and our wife now. But, let me ask, to where you two will go for your honeymoon”

“It’s not of your business, but we are going to Barbados”

“Barbados? Really? What a coincidence… me too!”

I couldn’t believe she would pull a trick like that. She is not one of those obsessive people who stalk their exes, but she was intelligent enough to know a way to try to piss me off and Elaine as well. Guess she made someone open his or her mouth and she found out about our honeymoon.

“Maybe we are going to be at the same plane! That’s so nice, isn’t Jerry?”

“Yeah… it is… so nice…”

After Amanda left, Elaine just pulled me close to her and whispered like if she was to explode.

“What is that woman doing? Is she crazy or what?”

“She is only doing that to see if she can break us. Amanda never got much right the end of our relationship”

“I am getting afraid, Jerry. And what if she tries something?”

“She is not that kind of woman. She is totally sane and only does stuff because she thinks that I overcame our relationship better than her. Relax and don’t worry about her”

Fortunately, we were part by a range of seats at the airplane, provided we got the same plane. At Barbados, the second ‘surprise’ happened during the check-in at the hotel. Yes, I do think who was there.

“Amanda!”

“Wow, another coincidence! We are at the same hotel! This is so lovely…”

“Yeah, so lovely…”

How could she? What Amanda was planning? Was she doing that only to piss me off or there was more? Just seeing that face looking at us was enough to make us ‘boil’ and fear for the worse.

Luckily, she didn’t harass us during much of the honeymoon, especially when me and Elaine went out. But Amanda was always there at the hotel room, just waiting for us to come back and crack her remarks on us. The hotel, of course, was place of many of those scenes and several grudges between us, fortunately none was violent.

It was just arguing and stuff, usually Amanda wanting to ‘call out’ my ‘bad stuff’ to Elaine and her being replied by us. I held my cool the enough to not attempt any crazy stuff to happen at that hotel, but one particular thing made me think about a way to stop their rants.

We were having dinner at the hotel’s restaurant and Amanda sneaked to join us. She started to make all those comments and soon Elaine exchanged a war of words with Amanda. I held myself for a while, but sometimes there is a point that you cannot cross.

“Enough! The two, to my room, now!”

The two women looked at me like I was their father being upset at their behavior but I told them that we should leave to settle their trouble; they obeyed and followed me until the bedroom.

“I thought Elaine and I were to have a great honeymoon, but there is nothing that I can celebrate about it!”
        “It’s not my fault, Jerry. It’s your ex that seems to annoy us every day!”

“If you didn’t married such pushover as Elaine, I wouldn’t have to ‘rescue’ you, Jerry”

“You didn’t come to rescue me, Amanda. You came to try to prove that you want Elaine and I to suffer the same fate as us when we broke up. I am deeply sorry, but Elaine is the woman I married and I will stay with her until the end”

“You said the same to me when we were engaged, remember? That I would be your only one, that we would be together forever… are you trying to use that talk with me sir?”

“Please, stop! I am not with you anymore, I am with Elaine. And I need you two to stop arguing so we can enjoy our honeymoon”

“It’s her fault, Jerry! She is a psycho destined to wreck havoc on us!”

“It doesn’t matter whose fault is! We should all stop this shit once and for all!”

“Jerry, please… Listen, I am your wife now. She is nothing but trouble… please, for the love of God and Jesus, leave her alone and let’s move to another hotel. Let’s get out of here, be away of her”

“Elaine, sweetheart… I think there is one thing to do in order to bring us all peace”

“What is it?”

I must confess that the idea just happened to be in my mind right at that spot and I was pissed off enough to do anything to settle it. Without even thinking, I just got naked in front of them. You read well, I was totally naked in front of the two only women I dated seriously, nothing that they never saw before.

“What the hell are you doing, Jerry?”

“What kind of joke is that?”

“If you two won’t settle it by yourselves, allow me to help you. I offer my body for you to solve all your problems between each other and me”

“What the hell? Jerry, are you insane? Is that some kind of prank?”

“I wish it was, Elaine, but it isn’t. I want to have a threesome with you right now on this room. If that doesn’t make that craziness stop, I don’t know what else would”

“Are you telling me that you want me and her to do you? That’s foolish…”

“I am naked here in front of you two, Amanda. I don’t know what is foolish anymore that I can’t try to bring blue skies to our lives…”

I started to touch my dick to make it hard as the two women saw me nude without even show apparent shame or something. And waiting for the girls to decide if they would accept my offer or not.

“I cannot be here like this all day. What do you think about my proposal?”

Elaine and Amanda looked at each other, embarrassed with the whole situation and without much to do. Would they argue with me, run away or accept it?

“Well… if that is for make a truce between us, I think it’s good if we do it the best way possible…”

“Er… Since your ex already accepted, I will not be the one who jumps off from such deal”

I already shown some satisfaction with that and then let the girls do the entire job. Been ages Amanda didn’t touched my thing and she hadn’t lost anything. Meanwhile, Elaine jerked me the way she liked to do me.

“Yes… this way, girls… let’s go… come one… it’s better than arguing with each other, right?”

I don’t know if they had an answer ready, but I laid on the bed and called them to suck my cock. From that moment, I knew my plan started to work. Soon, the two stopped to feel angry about each other and worked on a collaborated effort to have my dick inside their mouths. And the two girls are amazing cocksuckers, if you allow me to say that.

“My former and my current… together and doing what it should be done…”

“Everything if there is a need to stop fighting”

“Yeah! I missed a lot your cock, babe”

The two girls sucked it the best they could and even exchanged a tongue or two, maybe a sign that they were to find a common point between them. And what became louder when they climbed on me (Elaine at my dick and Amanda at my face) and the ‘real sex’ started, as they got to kiss each other as they humped and rubbed each others against me.

“You seem to have synergy with Jerry, Elaine”

“I am his wife now. Why we wouldn’t have that?”

“I was angry with you earlier, but now I just envy you for being with him”

“You don’t need that… he is enough for us to share”

We did it that way for a good time, but then we offered a good roster of positions for them to try. I fucked Elaine at her behind as she delighted herself with her first taste of pussy (Amanda’s!), and judging by the manner she dove on that crotch and Amanda’s moaning, she enjoyed it a lot. Later, I did Amanda and now was time for Elaine to get a tongue at her private parts. As it happened earlier, now it was my wife to enjoy the delights of ‘partial’ girl-girl love.

“My God, that is so good… my wife and my ex getting together…”

The settling lasted for a while, as I did them both in all of her holes as they enjoyed each other’s pussies and even an asshole here and there. To finish it off, they did a 69 themselves with me jacking off as they licked themselves into orgasm and then they watched me cum, only to suck and taste it when it happened.

“And now, how this honeymoon can go, ladies?”

“For me, I think it wouldn’t hurt if Amanda joins definitely with us. Now and post-honeymoon. What do you think, Amanda?”

“You two are really hot… why I would refuse it?”

The three of us finally made peace after that threesome. Elaine and I are still married and very happy. Amanda is still single, but that is because she loves to drop by our house for our little threeway fun. Would be great if all the conflicts in the world could be solved that, don’t?

Comment

'Blaze of Glory', story no 56, has nothing to do with Bon Jovi, but with a guy who helped a lot of celebrities and got involved with a starlet... Time to see how it will enfold

TAGS: M/F

You can never imagine how many stories a man like me, the ‘chaperone of the stars’, have to tell. I am first witness of the most interesting situations the biggest and hottest celebrities endured and I know some of the darkest, naughtiest and amazingest secrets of the rich and famous.

Before I go on, let me tell you what a ‘chaperone’ exactly does: I am what people call ‘something between the prostitute and the secretary’. To explain, they hire me for a given time to help them with anything they want and when the deal expires, they pay me. That simple… I do what they want me to do, they pay me and then I form a bond that makes me more likely to work with them again.

Through my job, I made lots of friendships and knew very important people at the show business. I had the opportunity to meet people at their start and also other finishing their careers, witness relationships start and end, watch friendships form and brake and lots of stuff happening between the scenes.

I could talk about all the stuff I’ve been living so far because of my job, but I am going to talk about the first time that I had to use the ‘prostitute’ side more than I thought I could. All because of Ginger McStay…

She was a young starlet and when I first met her, she was looking for a chance to break into the silver screen. Ginger hired me to help her with her auditions and promote her name with casting personnel, producers and directors. It was at first a difficult task to do, but she paid me a very handsome cash quantity to go with it,

She wasn’t all that bad, but to be a famous movie star, you have to kill, at least, ten lions per day. There is too much offer around the corner, but opportunities are for the ones who take them and Ginger, at first, didn’t seem to chase them appropriately.

“I don’t think you should skip so many tests like that, Ms. McStay. You can be losing so many opportunities…”

“Sorry Bob, but those ain’t the roles a woman like me is meant to do. I want to find the perfect role, the one that will land me into a movie star biggest than anyone around”

That was Ginger, who thought the right role waited for her by the corner. I knew how frustrating it was to know she could be wasting so many valuable auditions, but I had to do my job and serve her the best I could.

With luck, we found a few extra roles she felt could be helpful to kickstart her career. Soon, a few minor roles appeared in the way and then, with a little stroke of luck, the ‘role of her life’ finally arrived. It wasn’t a big budget movie, however was enough for her to dream with higher steps at stardom.

Two nights before the movie premiere, she called me to her place to celebrate the upcoming chance of success and we had a good night drinking and talking about her next steps.

“I hope that movie can begin the rise to the stardom of someone who deserves it”

“And I do deserve, Bob! I know that I am meant to be a movie star and this movie will help to make my name become hot property here”

While drinking, I reminded her that, after the movie, the deal between us was over and we were now free to find other opportunities. But Ginger wasn’t keen to end our relationship like that…

“Bob… can I ask you a last favour before we end our business relationship?”

“Sure. You pay me for that, remember?”

“Well, it’s been a while since the last time that I had sex with someone else. I spent most of my time trying to make my career grow that I left behind my own feelings and my desires. Now I see what it worth the price but I don’t want to move on without relieving my own tensions”

“And what you want me to do about it Ginger? Want me to call someone to help you with this? I am not entirely into this business, but I know a few names…”

“Actually, I would like that you could be the one who releases my tension away”

“Are you telling me that you want to have sex with me?”
          “I appreciate how smart you are, Bob. You are the person I trusted the most in the last months and the only way I could find to give that trust back to you is to let you make love with me, just like that, no strings attached or anything else”

“But why me? I never had done that sort of thing before. I am always professional and never go far than professional bond with my clients”

“You weren’t the one who said that you were like a little prostitute?”

“Yes, but I didn’t meant I would be one for my clients”

“But you are still my client and I want you to have sex with me. If you want, I can pay you $500 more to make you get in the bed”

Nobody had done such request to me until that day. I could see how Ginger was gunning to have sex and I would be the only person that could deliver that to her. I tried to stay away from it and say ‘no’, but I was still working for her and my job forbids disappointing my clients.

“You don’t need to pay me. I will have sex with you, if it’s that what you want”

There was no need for foreplay or other kind of stuff. We just took off our clothes and I went straight to do her, in all fours at her bed. Just like that, no questions asked or things to bug our heads with.

“Enjoying it, Ginger?”

“Ahhhhhhhhhh! Please, fuck me harder! Show me what you got, baby!”

I tried to do the best to satisfy her, but it’s hard when you are doing it without feeling any kind of chemistry between me and the woman I am doing. It was all professional, like I was a porn actor or something, not getting attached to the whole thing (and she is a very pretty girl by the way). And Ginger surely knew it better than me.

“Come on! Fuck me harder! Don’t be shy because I am your client! Go on!”

If she asked me to do it, I did it. I put all my effort banging that pussy the best I could, hearing the whole pumping noises as my cock went and gone from her. She moaned the loudest she could, perhaps feeling how I tried hard to make a valid effort to give her what she requested.

“I will give you the best sex you can ever remember, darling”

“Give me! Give me the best you got! Make me cum good, Bob”

I had to do my job and I did it. I did her the hardest I could and I even changed a position or two in order to give her what she wanted. In my mind, I had all the images of my past girlfriends and the women I used to work to help me to keep my thing hard during the plow.

Luckily, I was able to satisfy her and make Ginger orgasm. As a gift, she gave me a blowjob and waited until I came on her boobs and face to call it even.

“You did a great job, Bob! I am very proud to have worked with you”

“I should be the one saying that to you, Miss. You will be very lucky in your career”

Sadly, it wasn’t her big break and Ginger’s career stalled after that. I didn’t hear of her much until somebody told me she was doing a few adult movies and enjoying her new status as a pornstar in Europe. I think that night really ended up bringing what she wanted… thanks to my aid.

Comment

Like to do quickies? Then, this one is your thing... Hope it will be more than just one quickie

TAGS: M/F, anal

I know many people might complain after they read that, but for me, there isn’t any better invention the human kind made other than the ‘quickie’. Not that I am putting it higher than all the things we invented to keep us alive, but you got to understand that my point of view is from a guy who likes to engage in such activities when the opportunity introduces to myself.

Just ask to my wife Lola. She has been done a lot of ‘quickies’ since we started to date each other. At first, she wasn’t easy with the whole concept behind it, but as soon as we got to know each other, she became my partner in crime, if I am allowed to say that. Lola has been a proponent of many of those and even we catch up fantasizing each other about millions of possibilities of doing it without making people notice and enjoy it even if for a small amount of time.

Not that we are a couple crazy for sex, but if there is a place and a frame of time able to do it, we go for it. Public places, malls, theaters, restaurants, anywhere… when the lust hits you and you can find a place, you just find the proper position, take care of your clothes and there it is! You did it! And almost no one can notice that you and your wife had a brief romantic encounter…

The story that I am going to tell might not be the outrageous one or even have kinky details. But surely is the freshest I have and might exemplify a little on why me and my wife opt to do it once in a while.

We had bookmarked a trip to Seattle, where Lola’s family currently lives. We paid for a cab in advance to take us to the airport to avoid get too stuck in traffic (the cab driver knew a few shortcuts to reach our destiny quickly) and be there in time to do the proper preparations before taking the plane.

However, the cab took a while to come to the building’s door and we waited for the car to come. It was when my wife suggested to spend the time with other things than waiting.

“Honey, think that we can do it in time to get the cab?”
            “But the car might be here soon, Lola. I don’t know if there will be time for it”

“It’s been almost two hours that the car is late. I don’t know what else to do; we are already packed and ready to leave. Can we do just one thing to lift our moods?”

“Try watching the TV”

“There is nothing good on TV and I think that a quickie might help us to get fit before taking the plane”

“I am not against it, but what if the cab arrives at the door?”

“He must wait for us! We paid him earlier just to make him do whatever things we want him to do”

I couldn’t refuse an invitation like that from my wife, but as soon as she told that, I heard the horn noise from outside. It was the damn cab and the guy opening the door.

“The cab is here! We must leave now!”

“Tell him to wait! Our tickets say we can get a plane until 10PM. It won’t hurt waiting some five minutes”

I waved to the cab driver waiting outside and went there to talk with him, trying to convince to wait five minutes more because we needed to ‘check out the luggage again’. After a small conversation, he allowed us to take some more time before leaving.

“Lola, let’s do it! But we do have five minutes to make the whole thing”

“So, let’s not lose any time. Just stick your pole inside me and no questions asked!”

She turned herself and took her skirt as I took off my dick from my pants. Behind her, I tried to find a proper hole to do her and… ended up getting her ass!

“Mind if I fuck your butt, darling?”

“Just fuck my ass! We have less than five minutes to do it, Ted!”

Without any foreplay or a thorough lubrication, my cock went inside my wife’s ass and I started to do her quickly. Didn’t even needed much to go slow, since time was short, I wanted to plow that hole with the deepest vigor I could find in order to please my wife.

“Ahhhhhhhhhh! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Fuck my ass Ted!”

Lola whispered instead of moaning to not let the driver listen the ‘true reason’ behind our ‘luggage checking’. She asked for me to not to take much time while doing her backdoor hole.

“Damn woman, what an ass you got!”

I managed to fuck her the best I could but there was only one doubt: where to cum. I couldn’t try to spread my seed at the common places to avoid taking longer on it. I banged that butt until there was no way to hold up.

“Lola, I am going to cum!”

“Please, do cum! Just do not ruin my dress”

I did not ruin her dress, but I ended up cumming all inside her ass. I never did that to her, preferring to cum at other parts of her body. I don’t know how Lola felt with taking my jizz inside her bunghole, but I guess it worth.

“Did you liked?”

“It was good, despite the whole thing… I did enjoyed this one”

“Let’s just adjust ourselves again and then leave. I think the driver might be mad at us”

“Don’t worry. Let’s pay an additional to him for being so kind to us”

We managed to get our plane in time and went to Seattle. And we still had time for a few quickies in the meantime. Maybe we can tell a few other stories about them, but I am about to have one and don’t want to waste any time…

Comment

58th chapter is named 'Threesome Airlines', and the name pretty much shows what is this story about. See how those stewardesses are gunning for love

TAGS: M/F/F, oral, anal

There is no better kind of women than an airline stewardess. I know there are very nice women that doesn’t work at a plane or don’t fit the ‘profile’, but being boyfriend of one for the last three years helped me to build the notion that if there is a perfect kind of woman, is what they are. Or maybe I am a man who has a growing fetish for such ladies.

I don’t know if it was through fetishism or not, but Lori and I are together for the last three years. I met her in a bar during one of her breaks and it was love at the first sight. I don’t know if the uniform influenced or something but I grew up fascinated to her world and how the things happen to her at her job. I managed to enjoy a few trips thanks to her help and she introduced me to lots of her friends.

And also there is the sexual issue, and I must say that me and Lori are amazing in bed. Since the first time we did it, sparkles flied from our bedroom. We are like partners on sex, doing the things we like and enjoying the best. She always left her hat on at my request to make the thrill of doing an air hostess bigger and the boner last longer.

Well, the things are good but there is always room for more. We liked to talk about our fantasies and stuff and one day, an idea came from my mind and me and Lori discussed the opportunity to do it.

“Lori, do you think that we could have a threesome?”

“A threesome? You really want that?”

“I don’t know. This idea just flew into my mind, it’s one of the things we never tried and I think that it would be good if we tested having someone else with us”

“I don’t know, Todd… I never had a threesome before; it’s something really different for me and stuff.”

“For me it’s new too, but I think that it could worth a test to see if we like to have another person joining us on bed”

“It’s not a bad idea, I would like to partake in such things, but it’s not like just saying it. The other person must be someone that we can really trust about it. Many people would ask for an unknown person, but I think if we should do that we need to find someone that can match our needs and be someone of our trust”

“Why don’t one of your colleagues? Well, we already know them and I think one of them would like to hear the idea”

“Todd! They are my workmates and, overall, my friends. How can I approach them and ask about if they want to fuck with me and my boyfriend? I don’t mind about it, for real, I even think interesting the idea of calling someone close to me to share you with. But I don’t know if they can understand”

“I understand how much you worry about your work relationships, Lori. I am not the one who wants to disrupt it and if you want, we can wait a while and make some kind of research before we nail into a name”

“I think that must be something fair. Maybe for now we can make a ‘screening’ and then find the one for that threesome”

“This means you will go further with me on this?”

“You are my boyfriend and I love you. And I kinda love this idea; let’s try something different for a while. I think it would be good to have another girl to take care…”

After agreeing on a way to do it, we started to ‘browse’ prospects of women that could be the third person we were looking for. Our research field focused on her stewardess colleagues, maybe because doing two women with hats and outfits like that could be the heaven for a man like me.

It did took a while to find the perfect one and we realized that when she invited a friend of hers, Bonnie, to hang out with us in a Saturday night. After our date, my mind was sure of what I wanted and I needed to speak that without crappy talk.

“Do you think that Bonnie would accept if we asked her to have a threesome with her?”

“Bonnie? Do you think that she is the one?”

“Why not? She is totally what we want: someone hot, synchronized with what we like, that can talk good, seems not to be too repressed over sex stuff…”

“I think she is nice girl and has a good body, but I don’t know if she would say yes”

“Is there a problem with her that I must know?”

“No! There is nothing! It’s that… well, she is older than me and I went with her in so many flights, but I don’t know enough of her to see if she could accept the offer”

“Maybe when we go out the three of us again we can figure out if she is in or not”

“Seems fine. Can it be when we come back from our routes next week?”

“Deal!”

The day arrived and we went to the bar where we usually hang out. When we presented our idea to Bonnie, her answer was something that surprised us.

“Yes, why not? I think it’s a good idea!”

“Really? Are you saying that you agree to engage in a threesome with us?”

“Why I would say no? I am single anyway and it’s been a while that I want to forget my stupid ex that I would like to have a different kind of experience to lift my mood”

“For us, you are the perfect match for a threeway, Bonnie. You got everything that we want in a girl that we can share”

“There it is! A good reason that we need to have a threesome!”

“If it seems we already have an agreement, so when do you think that we can get engaged on it?”

“How about tonight?”

It was really a ‘dumb’ kind of question to make to her, I admit now. But we really did that threesome later in the night. I asked them to keep their hats on during the sex, of course, and they were willing to keep it and show how stewardesses do.

And, boy, how they did it! They took turns on sucking my cock, licking from the tip to my balls and pushing my thing to their throats with a strength that amazed even me, a guy used to that. Well, they also licked my body and kissed it before they started to suck me, just to not let that not be mentioned.

I also took turns on doing each girl, first I did Lori as Bonnie first watched before she went to suck my girlfriend’s it and after that putting her pussy for her to lick. I also admit I was looking forward to see how Lori would be with another cunt at her reach and I have to have that she did a perfect work, eating it like a champ, giving Bonnie all what she could hope from a colleague And next, I got to do Bonnie’s and Lori also stood away when I started to do her friend, but then she was the one who offered her pussy to be licked. And I never saw a girl moan like this (well, a girl that isn’t with me) before. Bonnie later said she liked to do a few chicks once in a while between dates and she liked to eat hot snatches like my girlfriend’s. No wonder Lori came while getting her oral treat and she allowed to do the same with Bonnie as I came in both girls’ boobies.

“So, Bonnie, how did you like our little threesome?”

“You two are awesome! You are better than my last boyfriends!”

“Wow, I don’t know what to say… Did we really fuck you that good?”

“Lori, you two were great! I think the three of us can be very good friends”

Indeed Bonnie started to hang out more with us and our bond strengthened. She is a really good friend and our weekends with her while they weren’t at work were fun, with all the chat and possible sexual events we could engage.

We tried lots of stuff together and the three of us used any good opportunity for that. Usually we did at our home but sometimes we went to different places to do it and even had a little flash affair in the plane bathroom. But there was one that I would like to remind most by now.

They went to an air stewardess conference in Japan for two weeks and they promised me to give me a ‘treat’ when they returned home. The day, I went to the airport to see both Lori and Bonnie, pretty much eager on what kind of surprise they aimed to me.

I waited for a few hours and nothing. I was about to call them when a guy who worked at their airline approached me and gave me a message.

“Are you Todd?”

“Yes!”

“Please, follow me to the VIP waiting room”

“What happened? Is there something wrong?”

“Sorry, I cannot say. It was an order for me to take you there and only inform you of that”

I trusted the guy and followed him until the VIP waiting room, a big room with a few couches and tables, pretty much like a hotel lobby. In my mind, various thoughts went through, most of them connected to Bonnie and Lori and their ‘surprise’. It wasn’t until an hour after I was there I heard a voice telling my something that I didn’t understood. I turned my back and there was…

…Bonnie and Lori! With a different outfit from the one they used to wear. What they were supposed to mean with that?
              “Girls… why are you dressed that way?”

“Hi Todd! Liked how we look dressed as Japanese stewardesses?”

“Some friends we did in Japan gave me their uniforms for us and we thought it would be cool to try it on for you”

“They look great on you! You really like two authentic Japanese air hostesses”

“Thanks, honey! But this is only part of the treat”

“There is more?”

The girls locked the door and soon stripped themselves, only to be with their fancy hats on top of their heads and wicked smiles on their faces, predicting what was about to come.

“Ready for your treat, darling?”

“I am very!”

Soon, Bonnie and Lori were again taking turns on swallowing my dick into their throats. I just watched them tag teaming my penis and fighting who would get the biggest piece of man meat with their lips and enjoying the first steps of my little surprise.

“What are you doing is amazing, girls!”

“Wait! There is more, Todd! Much more…”

I had to wait them to get ‘tired’ to suck me to get the ‘much more’ they were talking about. I fucked Bonnie’s while she licked my girlfriend’s snatch for the start. Well, nothing that we didn’t it before, but doing there had something of ‘forbidden’ in it that only made us love the action.

“Ohhhhh! You two! You are so hot!”

Bonnie enjoyed my pole and Lori’s pussy for a good time until they traded places and I got to do my girlfriends and she got fun sucking her workmate’s cunny. You can’t believe how the three of us moaned while getting at it…

“Mother of God! That is awesome! Let’s fuck!”

There were a few stuff we tried there but what we liked most to do was to fuck them in the ass while they did a 69. Well, Lori got the first anal dibs when I put my pole inside her lovely butt and the girls enjoying each other. Given her love of anal sex, I think the way she scream showed how much she enjoyed that.

“My God! Fuck my ass Todd! Fuck me there! Uhhhhh, you and Bonnie are awesome!”

Soon it was Bonnie’s turn and, once again, love and pleasure were in the air. Her ass was so tight that I even wondered if the reason that she was single was because no one wanted to put inside that hole.

“That is so good! Ahhhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

I allowed the girls to cum twice before I had my turn, a way to congratulate them for being so nice to give me that surprise. I delighted myself by seeing how much they ate each other’s to the orgasm and how they loved to taste the lovepeak juices before I had to blow mine on them.

They had their mouths open and I came on both of them, seeing how much they swallowed my sperm as if they were drinking water. Of course a few dropped at their chin, but they knew how to clean each other.

“Liked the surprise, honey?”

“Of course I liked! I am very happy that I am doing the two hottest stewardesses ever!”

“And we are happy to fuck the hunkiest man in the world, Todd!”

We cuddled there naked for a while before leaving. The three of us had so many things together that is impossible to think about our best experiences. Well, maybe tonight will be one of them. Who know if I don’t tell you about it…

Comment

Tale no 59th talkes about unfaithfulness and its perks. Specially, the fact you really need to bang your lover without your husband finds out

TAGS: M/F, anal,oral

I am not faithful to my husband Steve. It’s something I say without any trace of pride within, but I cannot deny that for the last six years of my seven-year marriage with him, I am having an affair with a colleague from the office, Rob McDyer.

Rob was hired to my company in the month I did a year of marriage. Right from the first day, I felt something weird about him. Something that I end up knowing that was pure physical attraction. I couldn’t stop thinking about Rob and those things married women shouldn’t think about other men that aren’t their husbands.

We became friends and our relationship was strictly professional until a Christmas party in the office where we got alone in a room talking about ourselves and, as you might know, we shared a kiss. After the kiss, we found the whole situation embarrassed given the fact it was there when I told him I was married.

Rob and I avoided each other the next days but soon we decided to leave that behind and talk about what would become of us. The talk just finished as we had our first night together at a hotel room. And, believe me, he was a wonderful lover.

“I never did a married woman before. I thought I would be afraid to make love with one, but it was great”

“I don’t know how I could do that! I cheated on my husband and I don’t even regret it!”

“Me either! Now I feel I need to spend more time with you by my side, Claire”

After that rendez-vous, we started a relationship behind Steve’s back. He never knew that I cheated on him and nor will, if I can keep him from not knowing about Rob and I. And this makes the whole thing pretty much difficult to manage, yet sexy to engage.

The problem is that I am still married and I want to keep my thing with Rob going on. At first, it didn’t pose a trouble since me and Rob liked the whole thing of doing it in secret, but he started to get worried about my relationship with Steve.

“It’s been a while that we are together and you still keep your marriage intact. I don’t know why you don’t dump Steve and come with me”

“I am sorry Rob, but I love my husband and I don’t want to ruin my marriage because of my own cheating. It’s not fair with him”

“Claire, and if he finds out about us? I am afraid of what he might do with us!”

“He won’t know about us, Rob! If he is still without a clue for the last six years, I can keep him away from us from many years more”

“But that situation still annoys me! I wished you could find a way to make the situation better for both of us”

“Don’t worry about that, honey. I know what I am doing and you will not regret to be with me”

I knew what I was doing and I must admit that I had fear that Steve could catch us, but it didn’t posed a threat given I knew how to make excuses that my husband could believe and knew the right places to meet Rob for our hot affair.

But an out of wedlock affair isn’t an affair without doing something really kinky, and that happened a month ago when Steve was away to see his family and I called Rob to my house. I think you know where that might get into…

“Why did you call me to your house? What are you planning?”

“Well, I just wanted to do something for us. Something to spice up our relationship…”

“Claire, I don’t understand… why you want to do that in your house? I think it’s too dangerous”

“It’s not dangerous, Rob! Steve is far away and we are just the two of us to do a nice lovemaking at my bedroom”

“What do you mean? Are you telling me that you…”

“Come on, Rob! I never did other man that wasn’t Steve at our bedroom! And he is so far away and I am so lonely…”

“I don’t think it’s a good idea, Claire… but I think that is really tempting to do”

“That is the idea, sweetheart…”

I didn’t take much to lure Rob to my bedroom and we embraced each other in seductive kisses and lustful touches as we removed off our clothes. The scent of the forbidden pretty much drove us to keep going on it.

“And what if your husband arrives on surprise and gets us doing it here?”

“Don’t you think that I wonder about that? And it excites me a lot!”

I was so excited that I wanted to do it all with Steve and I started by sucking his dick. I am not a girl who did a lot of oral action, but given my sexual escapade at my marital bed I wanted to do all the kinky stuff and blow that cock was just the first act.

“I only sucked Steve once in a while. But for you, I can do it every day”

“The way you suck it, I want you to do it every day!”

The way Rob moaned as I did that blowjob made me happy and I kept doing it further, watching his thing get hard and thick at my mouth and my lover whisper with delight.

“Suck my cock, Claire! Suck like you don’t do with my husband!”

And I did… oh my Lord Jesus, how I did! Later, he laid me on the bed and started to lick my holes for a while and all I wanted is to make the dirtiest sexlove at my own bed. And it happened when he put me in all fours and let his dick go all inside my pussy.

“This is so wrong, but I am so horny for that, Claire!”

We knew that it was wrong, but that didn’t stopped us to consummate our relationship at the bedstead I kept my marriage alive. It was so dirty and kinky that I didn’t asked Rob to go soft. Just wanted him to go hard and deep as the situation called for that.

“That’s so delicious! I never did that kind of stuff before! And I am loving it!”

“Me too! Fucking another man at my bedroom is so delicious… I wonder if Steve gets us doing that!”

“Don’t even mention, Claire! Don’t spoil the day”

He grabbed my ass and fucked me the best I could, even giving me an eventual slap at my buttcheeks. All of that made me moan louder and louder, forgetting every kind of ‘repression’ I had by doing that sort of act at my own home. And I wanted more.
                I rode him the two ways possible, feeling his cock going inside my two holes and getting pleasure of it I could see how Rob enjoyed that act and made sure that I had the best pleasure I could get and so him. I was still somehow afraid to see Steve come up and surprise us on bed, but I think it was still part of the deal.

“Can you believe I did that many times with my husband but I feel something different by doing it with you?”

“Really? Can I be glad or what?”

We took a while as he traded positions again and laid on top of me, taming my cunny with his gentle and amazing ‘weapon’. But as much as we grew closer to the final act, I needed to make him avoid a certain nuisance.

“Rob, I cannot get a baby from another man! Take care when you are going to cum”

“I know! We are going to cum together, but I know how to not let you have trouble with your man”

We indeed came together, as he spilled his load into my belly and breasts and our voices and noises went together in a same melody. The melody of forbidden pleasure. Two lovers surrendering to the lovemaking arts, as the gods of love intended the humans to be.

“I never knew that do my lover at her husband’s bed was something incredible. I am sorry for doubting of you, Claire”

“Please, Rob. Don’t be like that. I knew you would like and so did I”

“You know… now I am not that much against keeping our thing away from Steve’s eyes. I am already used to this arrangement… it’s better for the two of us”

“I am glad you are my lover, Rob. And I am glad we are together… and I want to be together with you”

“If that means that we can do it here again…”

“Well, I hope Steve can travel more but I think we can find a break once in a while”

And then our affair stands still, so as my marriage. Steve never knew that we did on his bed and still don’t know about me and Rob. And will not know that we are intended to use our bed for our own pleasure more and more…

Comment

Another office escapade... a guy, two women and lots of fun

TAGS: M/F, M/F/F, oral, anal, mast,

This is the story on how I managed to seduce and get into a relationship with the two hottest ladies in my office, Jean Carr and Simone Edwards. A story where I used all my seduction powers to manage what many tried there, but no one had succeeded. But, let’s explain the overview for now.
                  Jean worked as my secretary and Simone worked a floor above in the financial sector. Being the hottest women in the entire office, they were object of lust by almost every single man there. There wasn’t one day where any of us talked about them, at every possible subject.

Of course, the main was how those two were hot and if anyone could have a chance with them. When we heard that both were single, every male wondered about the possibility of taking them for a date and brag about it in the next day. And many did try to attempt that feat, but no one was able to engage in a further thing with any of them.

Then, there was me, who just watched the whole situation and lusted about having a threesome with them by myself. Well, I liked to chat with the guys about it but they were doing the wrong kind of approach if they wanted to get into their panties for a long period of time.

“You are so wrong, guys! You aren’t doing it right!”

“And you know how to do it, huh Monte? I don’t see you trying to get them”

“It’s because I need the perfect plan to have them. You just need to do the right way”

And I knew how to do the right way. With Jean working closely to me, it was easy for me to have something with her. Being single myself as well, I just had to use my charms to make her fall into me.

All happened when I invited her to stay in my place after she lost her train. A dinner, wine and conversation set the things for a night of too many possibilities for the two of us or if ‘the two of us’ could be something real or not.

“Jean, if it doesn’t bug you can I make a personal question for you?”

“Yes, Mr. Rawley. Go ahead! I don’t see any problem”

“Why such beautiful girl like you is still without a boyfriend? I mean, I see you going out with the guys from the office but you still don’t have anyone to call your significant other…”

“I do like the guys there, but for me, they aren’t much of my interest relationship-wise… you, on the other hand…”

“Ah? What do I have to do with it?”

“Forgive me to say that to you, but if it was someone who I would totally go out, it would be you, boss”

“Really? Well… Thanks, I do appreciate it! Even it’s kinda odd for a secretary to talk that to the boss like that”

“It’s because you are different from the guys there. They all seem to have me only to talk about it the next day. I don’t like to get my intimate life exposed in such manner. You, on the other hand, seems totally discrete, a man who likes to keep it for yourself. A total gentleman”

“Gee, thanks… I think… but I think me being a boss and you my secretary shouldn’t rule out a possibility of a relationship”

“Are you saying that…”

“I need you to say it first so I can tell what’s on my mind”

Saying? There wasn’t any need of it. We just kissed each other right on the spot, like we were two lovers that didn’t see each other for years. Me and Jean totally forgot about our professional relationships, all we wanted is to enjoy ourselves in the arts of lovemaking.

“Should we go through the next step? Or should we stop now?”

“We already started, Mr. Rawley… therefore…”

Apart my socks, her shoes and hat, we were totally naked as I mounted on top of her and put my ‘little man’ to the job. I never been that sudden in doing sex but that night the situation asked for that. I just let the thing flow as it needed to be.

“Ahhhhhhh! Yess! I am fucking my own boss! Ahhhhhhhhh!”

“Yeahhhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! And I am doing my own secretary!”

Maybe that kind of game helped us to get even more excited to fuck each other’s brains. The whole feeling of engaging into some ‘forbidden action’ drove us to a wild fucking, and boy, she is a goddess in bed. If I said everything we did on that couch, you wouldn’t believe a single thing, even if it’s not something too much ‘over the top’, I say…

“I feel like I am on those movies where the secretary scores the boss”

“Except if this was a movie, we both could have it since we are single”

“I will say that is the best sex in my life! Dear God! Better than I expected”

“You are a great lover. I should expect that from you”

“Just please don’t mention that we are together to the guys. I don’t want to see my intimacy being again object of scrutiny”

“I won’t share a single word. Let’s keep it like we were still boss and employee… by the way, do you talk with Simone, from the financial?”

“We always take the same train together… but why?”

“I don’t know… well, you and her are the most wished women from the company, and well…”

“Oh, I knew it! You want me to help you to get with her! You are lucky that I am not a fanatic for monogamy”

“What does it means then?”

“Well, I am going to help you to have your little date with Simone. She also deserves something better than those dickwads from the office”

“Really? I would appreciate that! Well, would you mind if you could be with a woman’s head between your legs sometimes?”

“Is that an invitation for a threesome with her? I gotta think about it, but let’s draw a plan for you do nail Simone then”

As we started to think about a way to seduce Simone, me and Jean started a ‘secret relationship’ with each other. No one in the office knew on the day after about my adventure with the secretary and not even the later days. We knew many ways to keep ourselves out of the eagle-eyed who could ruin the mood if spilling the beans to the fellas there.

I became closer to Simone as I started to hang out more with the finances employees. Soon, I started to date her, without telling her about my thing with Jean. I admit isn’t the best thing a man like me can do, but what else could I if I wanted to seduce her as well?

Then, came the day. I invited Simone to my place for a night of dinner and movies. Everything went well that evening and I could use all my seduction attributes on her the way I planned. And it worked!

“I know you and Jean, my secretary, are somehow close to each other…”

“We do take the train to come to work and back home and we talk sometimes, but it’s not like we were close to each other. Why the question?”

“Nothing, it’s just I remind her mentioning it for me a day when we were talking at the office”

“May I know the subject?”

“It’s nothing serious. I was just talking how the men there look like vultures around you and her, just that”

“Vultures? I must say they look like hungry lions salivating for an antelope in the wild! It’s kinda weird that I went out with some of them but they don’t seem the kind of man able to be in a relationship with”

“You must agree with me that they are a bunch of single men which their intention is to find what we call an easy way for a booty call”

“I know… they are terrible! You, on the other hand, are a gentleman!”
                  “I don’t think myself as a gentleman, Simone. I do think myself as someone who can understand women very well”

“Don’t put yourself down… I will confess that you are the kind of guy that I would go to bed with”

“Do you want to enjoy this opportunity right now?”

Simone blushed as I took her by the hand and we went to my bedroom. After romantic kisses, the two of us were naked as we came to the world, all ready to do the thing men and women are expected to do.

“I feel I won’t regret to sleeping with you, Monte!”

Regret was a thought that her mind emptied that night. I did her pretty much the same way I did with Jean, first mounting on top of her and putting my ‘friend’ inside her slit and watching how much she liked it.

“Ahhhhhhhhhh! I knew it! Ohhh! You are better than all of them!”

My colleagues will never know how much I pleased Simone, as I kissed her and saw her moan with delight as I put my cock inside her. And I had a good view of her nice butt when she told me to take her by behind.

“Did one of the guys had done you like that?”

“After tonight, I will put this night as the first time I really did it like that!”

Simone was as so goddess in bed as Jean was. She knew how to take it good and asked for more and more, maybe notcing that I was a perfect match for her, better than all the guys she went out with. And she made that idea to be voiced many times.

“Ahhhhhhhhh! Monte! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!”

“Uhhhhhhhhhhhh! Yeahhhhhhh! Simone!”

We just fucked each other’s brains until we had one or two orgasms. After that, we lied on the bed looking at each other as a familiar voice came on to join the party.

“I am really glad you liked Mr. Rawley, Simone! I told you he was hot!”

“Jean! Oh, hi! Glad you are here with us…”

“I knew I should have entered before, but I couldn’t resist watching you doing it. I am so horny because of that…”

“Did you tell Simone that we are a couple?”

“She asked me and I answered. And now we are proud that we are your ladies, Mr. Rawley… I mean, Monte!”
                  “She told me how you and she like to mingle with each other. And, believe me; your tales with Jean turned me on a lot”

“Glad every one of us is turned on with what happened tonight, but I think we should be doing other stuff by now”

“What do you mean?”

“Simone, do you mind if Jean put her head between your legs?”

“I never tried such thing, but we have two women and a man, so… hell yeah!”

Jean did put her head between Simone’s legs to lick her pussy as I fucked my secretary. I got my erection back and I pounded the two ladies the way they liked, sticking my organ inside their love holes and watching they making sweet love with each other.

I took turns on doing them, watching their asses wiggle as my dick did their pussies. They loved it every inch of it and, as a finale gift, they did a 69 for me. I came through jerking off and they licked every drop of cum that lied at my body. What a night!

Well, you want to know what happened later, huh? I managed to use my influence there to move Simone to my office, to work together with Jean. They guys at the office still doesn’t know anything about us, even with us leaving together the place. Our threeway love affair is getting hotter and hotter every day and all this only matters to us and who reads this story…

Comment

Back and here with the 61st chapter, where this man cheats his wife with the maid. Consequences? You will see

TAGS: M/F

After me and my wife Nicole got married, we moved to a big house and decided to hire a housemaid to keep the things running since we were too busy with trying to set ourselves there. How I wish to say I regret the day I saw Lisa for the first time, but I can’t.

Lisa was three years younger than Nicole and had just left college, trying to settle herself with a good job and doing housekeeping in the interim. She was a nice redhead, with a good body, a captivating smile and a way to do stuff that would make her feel like she had a long career being a maid. I never knew this combination would pose as trouble for me.

I know it might sound as an excuse, but I love my wife and everything, but Lisa had a way to make me feel different around her. I don’t know if it was the way she smiled when I said a joke or how we spent days talking about stuff we did in high school. She wasn’t like the ordinary kind of maid we see everywhere. She was something else. And that something else was able to turn me on in a way that… well, it’s hard to explain.

But the only way I should explain why I am talking about her is how I ended up having an affair with her. It wasn’t something that came out from nowhere. It was something that my mind played for the last three years, putting thoughts and fantasies about her and making me question if I really liked to be with her or could be something bigger than that. Or even she was making me feel horny about it.

Until a certain day, I hid all my thoughts about Lisa and my situation to her and kept them to myself, as I didn’t wanted to ruin my marriage (which, at the time, I had my first child). That aforementioned day, Nicole went to see her mother with the baby and I was alone at the house. Well, not alone, Lisa was there too, and we started to talk as she was taking a break from cleaning stuff.

“I never asked you about it, but do you have a boyfriend Lisa?”

“Why are you asking me that, Mr. Banks?”

“Just curious. You are working for us for the last two and a half years and I never knew much about your personal life, even if we talked about many stuff…”

“I am not too fan of opening my personal life to anyone, Mr. Banks. But, since I work for you, I will have to admit that I am currently single, sir”

“Single? You? You are very beautiful to be single, Lisa!”

“Do you think? Well, I had a boyfriend until months ago but we broke up because of conflict of interests”
                    “I think I understand you. It’s really hard when you both can’t find a way to match your interests. Have been on that boat before”

“Let me ask you something personal, Mr. Banks… do you believe in love at first sight?”

“If I believe it? Well, I think I do. I believe that you can fall for someone just at the very first moment you see her. Why you ask?”

“Well, I am just asking because I think I do believe as well on it, but I never found that sparkle to take over me. I never had someone that I just wanted to be with him from the second one. Isn’t that bad, right?”

“Not at all, Lisa! Love is a complicated thing to deal with and sometimes you don’t even know how you ended up with someone else. It’s very tricky, I confess”

“I know, Mr. Banks. Well, just wished that it was less complicated to me. All my previous relationships ended very sour for me”

“Maybe it’s because you are going after the wrong man. I think there is someone looking for you and that fits you”

“Thanks… but I don’t know where to find the right man. I tried a lot but only brought me sadness and trouble”

“Maybe you should stop searching and let that man come to you”

Now I understand why I did it, but I just pushed my face close to Lisa’s after I said that. Of course, she backed down.

“Mr. Banks, what are doing?”

“I am showing that you should stop searching for that man and letting him come to you”

“Why? Why are you doing that? You are married! You have a family, sir!”

“I know, and I love deeply my wife and my kid, but at the same time, I share feelings with you, Lisa. I don’t know why, but you made me feel brand new when you came here for the first time. Now, talk about love at the first sight”

“But… I can’t. I am your housemaid! It’s totally impossible!”

“If you feel something for somebody, impossible is a word that should never exist, Lisa”

We stood in a stalemate for minutes until she decided to give up and find out she also had something for me as well. When that moment happened, we shared a tender kiss. Not too passionate or loveless, but just tender and arousing.

“Mr. Banks…”

“Lisa…”

“I want you to take me right now, sir”

“Do you really want me to do it?”

“Yes! I beg you! Take me now! I am yours”

Who am I to say no to a beautiful girl? I hadn’t the time for fighting with my mind who tried to stop me because of my wife and child. I just wanted to be with Lisa on the kitchen’s floor and have sex with her. And nothing would stop me from do it.

“Are you sure is that what you want?”

“Isn’t what you want as well, Mr. Banks?”

“Well…”

I couldn’t stand back, then I decided to go until the end. We did it up everything we could naked on that floor, or almost everything. I mounted her and did all the things she deserved to have, doing her and rubbing her back against the cold floor and she didn’t complained of it, only moaned and begged for more.

“Ohhhhhhhhh! Mr. Banks!”

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Lisa!”

I did Lisa in missionary position and in all fours, as well, hoping Nicole wouldn’t catch us doing it. It was really dirty and wrong do the maid, but it was really nasty and I liked to have fucked her. We even traded oral action afterwards and got to taste each other’s juices…

Well, from that moment on, I knew my relationship with Lisa had changed. We did became lovers and tried to do it everytime my wife was away, which it wasn’t much hard with all the times the baby went to the doctor and see relatives. Even if I was afraid of her catching us, I had to do it.

My affair with Lisa was amazing and we did all the things possible. I loved to eat that tender young pussy as she returned with an amazing blowjob. I loved to take her by behind with her hands at sink and plow that wonderful pussy of hers.

Great times for both of us, but one day… the worst happened.

“JOHN!!”

Yes, my wife caught me and Lisa having sex at our bedroom.

But I will keep for another story the aftermath of the events. Stay cool and keep wondering about the end of this affair.

Comment

This guy was in hospital and his wife was always by his side. But a friend of them decided to help them to have a good day of sex even with him recovering from his illness

TAGS: M/F/F, oral

My husband Scott suffered a car accident and had to stay for a while in the hospital. I spent all the time with him and followed his recovery, talking with the doctors, asking about the needed procedures and trying to make him not feel anxious about being stuck to a hospital bed not being able to do anything.

Christine, my best friend, stood with me all this time. She was one of the first who came to our aid when we needed and she always was my companion every time I went to the hospital visit him. Without her and a few other people, I would go crazy just to think about Scott being tied to a bed and reeling from his injuries.

Within days, my husband recovered himself and was in the way to leave the hospital to finish his treatment at home. Despite the happiness I felt with the progress made, I couldn’t stop thinking on how he was alone in that room, just him, the nurses, doctors, medicines and no one else. I slept there sometimes but it’s still creepy to know he was all by himself and his injuries, and even if he played and joked with his state, it wasn’t the same for him to not being able to be with the ones he loved and doing his job because of a stupid crash.

But I didn’t suffer alone, Christine always there to help me to get my sanity in check. And, one day, at the hospital, we started to think about what we could do to put his hospital time less straining to him.

“It hurts to see Scott lying on this bed, feeling pain and coping with pills, doctors and stuff. I don’t know how I am taking that so lightly”

“Gwenny, you are overreacting. He is recovering very well, he won’t feel major problems due to the injures and, overall, he is alive”

“I know, but I still feel that I should do something for him. You know, to show how much I am supporting him and that he is the love of my life”

“You can’t do much with him being here, and we are at a hospital as well…”

I wondered how much I could do to help him, but out of nowhere, something just past through my mind. But would I tell Christine about my idea. And how she would react about it?

“I think I know how I can make Scott feel that I am happy for him being alive”

“And what it is?”

“I don’t know why, but I reminded about something Scott and I were discussing about”

“And what it is, Gwen?”
                      “Scott and I were talking about the possibility to enhance our relationship and… we realized that a threesome would be good for us”

“Threesome?! Are you crazy? Try a threesome in a hospital bed with your husband? What are you trying to do?”

“Trying to make ourselves happy, Christine. I cannot stay anymore without giving something to show how much I care about Scott and this is the perfect way that I found to give back to him. And you are going to help me on that”

“Come again? I don’t understand… “

“For a threesome there is a need for a third person and who else is better to fill that role that my best friend ever, the only that came to me at every visit to the hospital?”

The reaction was obviously predicted, but I worked my way to make my reasons being spoken and convince her to join my plan;

“We wanted someone else we could rely on and that could feel easy to be with us and you are the one who fits everything we desire on a third person”

“Are you telling me that you want to share your husband with me only because he can’t leave his bed?”

“Not with these words, but I think you already got the idea”

“I will admit that your idea is insane but there is a part of me that is willing to accept the offer… well, I think it won’t hurt to join, but why me?”

“Because Scott mentioned you are the finest of my friends and always wondered why a pretty girl like you is still single. And I will confess that, if I wasn’t married and didn’t liked men, would love to be with you”

Maybe what I said made her blush (and surely did), but guess Christine knew that I was being serious about my attempt and that I would try to do it, with or without her. Let’s say that made easier for her to pick a choice.

“Fine… I will be your partner in this plan, but how do you plan to do it, Gwen? We can’t be here past the visiting time frame”

“Don’t worry. I do have everything in my mind. And we won’t need to take much time to have our time with Scott and it can be done during the visiting hours”

“And how do you plan to avoid being caught by doctors and nurses?”

“I’ve been coming here for so long that I think I know exactly the full routine of them. Believe me, it will work!”

Myself was afraid to get caught, but when I came home I put the plan all in my head and kept Christine informed about everything. We waited for the penultimate day before he were slated to leave the hospital to do it, as it was the day where I found the less straining about doctors and nurses surrounding his room.

I told Christine to go first to his room while I waited in the bathroom and watched the things going by. I trusted her to get him in the heat before I joined him, but I couldn’t resist and managed a way to try to watch them doing it.

I think that happened that way before I walked in this bedroom, then forgive me if this recall might not be accurate.

“Christine? What are you doing here? Where is Gwen?”

“She told me she needed to go to the bathroom and told me to go first to see if you needed anything”

“Thanks… but I don’t know if I need something… I am just fine here”

“Good that you are fine, Scott. And glad that the accident didn’t took out the handsomeness of your face”

“Gee, Christine… well, thank you… I don’t know what to say…”

“You don’t need to say anything… just let me do something for you…”

“Serioiusly, I don’t need anything… what the hell are you!”

Probably she kissed him by now and he tried to fight against it before she finished it and he looked at her perplexed with what happened.

“Christine! What the hell are you doing?”

“Don’t scream too loud or people are going to get here… I was just doing what I felt you needed the most”

“But you aren’t my wife! What goes on your mind?”

“Goes on that you are a pretty man and hurts me to see that you and Gwenny cannot do the things married couples do because of what happened with you and I came here to help you two about that”

“Are you crazy? Are you trying to destroy my marriage? What’s going on with you?”

“Nothing, I just thought you needed a help and I am the one who can give it to you, Scott…”

I could see her touch my husband’s cock and stroke for a while, as he tried to dissuade her from it. Even when she took it out of his hospital clothing, he didn’t realize that it was serious. By then, it was my turn to clear up things there.

“Seems you started without me, Christine!”
                      “Gwendolyn? What the hell? Did you knew everything about that?”

“Sorry, Scott, but I told her about our plans and she did found out she could be helpful on it. I don’t want to see you being sad and stuck into this bloody hospital bed”

“She told me how you were suffering here and we thought we could give you the needed relief”

“You told her about our fantasy?”

“Yes, I told Christine about it and she is very glad to take part…”

“But… and what if somebody gets us here? We can get screwed!”

“Don’t worry, we will be the only one who would like to get screwed here”

And how did we get screwed! Although we didn’t have much to undress, we had the time of our lives. We did shared Scott’s cock for a start, and all the uneasiness the whole act had on him just vanished after we stroke him and gave him blowjobs.

“Uhhh… you girls… ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh…”

With our mouths close all the time, no wonder me and Christine ended up kissing each other sometimes, and it seemed both of us enjoyed to have the lips of another woman pressing against ours.

“You are a good kisser, Gwenny!”

“So are you, Christine!”

The only thing we could do with Scott laid on that bed was to hump on him, and I started with filling my pussy with his cock while Christine sat on his face. It was unusual for me, mostly because I had to keep an eye to see if anyone would come over, but it was quite fantastic feeling, and watching how he treated my best friend kept the things steamier as well.

“Ohhhhh! Yeahhhhh Ahhhhhhhhh!

“Yesssssss! Yeahhhhhhhhhh!”

We had to moan not much louder to not make that room piece of attention, and for that, we kissed a lot to keep our mouths shut. We traded places for a few times, trying to enjoy the best of Scott as he traveled into the pleasuredome even if he felt denied by a hospital bed.

“You two are gorgeous! I want to do you two all the time!”

We had the time for us to do him and also we’ve tried something to make him cum, with a little lesbian show between me and Christine, licking each other as we entered in orgasm with our own tongues and so did him watching it.
                      “Thanks girls, you are the best! You really made this hospital time worth!”

“I only did that because I love you, Scott. And I want you to be as pleased as you can be”

Now Scott is recovered and back home. The day after he left the hospital, we did it again with Christine, but now without any restraining things to stop us. And sometimes we have our little threeway fun. And I know Scott is glad that I had that idea to bring Christine with me that day… so do I!

Comment

I don't know how many of you are interested in male bisex acts, but the 63rd tale of this series is about an unforgetabble experience for this couple and for a third man

TAGS: M/M/F, M/M, M/F, anal, oral, male bi

How “open-minded” one can be in sex? I mean, how much of you would do something else than just the bread and butter in bed just to please anyone or to find new ways to get pleasure? I made myself the same question after I discovered my husband’s deepest secret: his bisexuality.

Not much time after our wedding, I was cleaning the house when I found a briefcase under our bed, and it was partly open. When I saw the contents of that briefcase, I went in a state of shock: lots of porn magazines! Well, you can object about a woman like me finding her husband’s porn stash, but it wasn’t just a regular porn stash, it featured a huge amount of male bisexual stuff. I just looked appalled the pictures of guys sucking dick and getting fucked as they did their girls. I admit I never thought that men could be able to get aroused through that kind of thing.

When I confronted Bobby about those magazines, his reaction was different of what I thought he had, and so did mine. I thought we could have an argument or even question his sexuality, but he decided to swallow his pride and admit that made him feel aroused.

“Martha, I think it’s hard for me to tell you, but I am bisexual”

“So, are you really into men and women?”

“Yes, at least on finding things to get myself excited. I only had sex with women and I married one as well. I never had an experience with another man before and I am not interested in doing only with men. I need a woman by my side to make the thing be exciting for me”

“I understand, Bobby… I won’t judge you for what pleases you or not. Anyway, I think this thing of a bi husband could be something interesting”

“What do you mean, Martha?”

I decided I would try to have another man joining us in sex and Bobby liked when I told him about the idea. The first thing we needed was a man to be the one to fuck both of us, but it wasn’t easy to find one that could feel easy with his own sexuality like that… and we wouldn’t pay someone just for that, at least for the first time.

Our man would be Steve, Bobby’s colleague from work and the one who accepted my husband’s offer to try such kind of threesome with us. He was straight, but he was open-minded as well to try new things, like having a man to join him in the lust.

“Martha, this is Steve. Steve, this is Martha, my wife”

“It’s an immense pleasure to meet you, Martha. Bobby told me you were very pretty”

“Oh, thanks Steve… and Bobby was right, you are a very handsome man as well…”

Steve wasn’t the kind of ‘hunky’, but he was handsome, smart and his body was pretty fine. When Bobby told me he came twice with the thought of us having sex, I knew he could be the one who could introduce us to that world.

We decided to establish a relationship with me or sort of, going out with him, calling him to come home and that kind of stuff, just to see if Steve could be the kind of man we could trust to take to our bed. Our bond grew up really fast and it looked like sometimes that we knew each other from long time ago.

It took nearly six months until it finally happened. That night was one of a party we had to go in benefit of a charity the company runs who takes care of the elderly. I went out with a stunning red long dress and the guys with tuxedos, as usual. After we came home, the mood was set to things to happen.

“This party was amazing! I didn’t knew I could have so much fun”

“And so do us, Martha! Helping who needs and putting a smile on our faces always scores in the day”

“Too bad it’s over and we are back home…”

“But it doesn’t mean that we need to call off the night, gentlemen…”

I just stood up in front of them and called both Bobby and Steve to our bedroom. They followed me quickly as they probably found out what I wanted to do. And, then, our first bisexual threesome could start…

I stood up in front of them and they stripped me from my dress like they were eager to get a Christmas present, and I did the same with him. Soon I could see them both naked, and for my surprise, they were almost exactly the same size! You couldn’t notice any difference between my husband’s penis and Steve’s. As I feared dick size could be something to break the mood, I realized I found a catch for us.

“Let me see if I can get the boys in line to the main game”

I stroke both guys for a while until they were at the boiling point. Next, I kissed both men and we had a few sexy moments of kissing and rubbing before I went down to suck both gentlemen off.

“And here we go!”
                        I sucked them like I might never suck a cock before, or even two. Those two rods, pumping inside my mouth, rubbing my lips and stuff it aroused me enough to get that thing going on. And the most important is, upstairs, I saw Bobby give those movie kisses in Steve, like they were lovers for a long time.

“Do you like to kiss a man, Bobby?”

“I want to kiss you more and talk about that later, Steve!”

They kissed as I gave both amazing blowjobs for them and soon Bobby joined me as I presented him his first cock. He did kiss it for a while before he took it all at once and started to slowly suck Steve’s and, believe me, he loved it!

“I cannot believe! I love the taste of cock! Oh God! You are delicious, Stevie!”

He just took it in like it was a popsicle! He sucked and sucked and sucked, at first just by himself, but later, I joined the fun for a moment I would never thought I would live but I found out it was nasty and fun.

But there was something else to do and as Bobby went behind me and stick his cock inside my pussy, Steve did the same with his ass and soon the ‘Sexpress’ got aboard. That scene was, for the eyes, amazing to watch and for us who lived it, something that aroused us even more. I got much turned on hearing my husband moan with his colleague doing his butthole and helping him to take my cunt as a present.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhh! It’s so good! Fucking my wife and getting fucked by a guy! Ahhhh!”

“Like how I am fucking your ass hard, Bobby?”

“Keep it going! Keep it going! Fuck me Steve!”

It was amazing how the thing enfolded, with us taking the train to the best railway ever, the railway of sex. My excitement was bigger and Bobby’s pleasure helped that, given the fact he finally would be able to enjoy hot action he always wanted.

Later, they did fuck me, with myself between them as I sucked Bobby and Steve did my pussy. I loved the feeling of having sex with two men, something I never tried and wanted to do as soon as we started to plan that night. Sometimes I wonder if I ever tasted that pleasure during that day.

Steve fucked us for a while, doing us in all possible positions. I loved to see Bobby sitting on his dick and riding like I do with him when we do it like that and then do try it on my own. But later, my husband wanted to have our guest for himself and he only had to let him give him what he wanted.

“I want you get you in all fours and you lick my wife”

And it happened as Bobby wanted. He gave back what Steve did to him and paid in full, as I saw him moan loudly with my husband’s screwing abilities, and I had to certify I could shut his mouth for a while with my pussy.

They did a lot and so did I, and we finished as they came on my body and I could feel all of their heat going on me. I was happy to see how Bobby smiled after his first bisexual threesome and how he wanted to do it again.

“Thanks for helping me to realize my fantasy, Martha!”

“You don’t need to thank me! Thank Steve for being such a gentleman!”

Steve has been our lover for a while, but also we do look for other men to enhance our bedroom experience. And now, we are looking for a woman to try a threesome as well. Who will be the one?

Comment

Another on the 'different experience' thing, 64th chapter talks about a guy who likes to take it in the ass and his bride did it to him at the wedding night

TAGS: M/F, strap-on, dildo, anal, cum, role reversal, oral

Thanks to the Lord above, I do have a happy marriage with Anita. We love each other and we have a perfect family, as God intended to be. And we are also very happy about our sex life, which is plenty of happiness and delight. But I didn’t came here to talk about my entire sex life, but about something that happened at our wedding night, where I realized my deepest sexual fantasy.

Weeks before the wedding, I brought Anita a gift for her and told her I wanted to see it being worn in the first night. She was so happy and excited when she got the box, but after opening it…

“Brandon, what is this?”

“It’s a strap-on dildo, Anita”

“And why you bought me that, Brandon? I don’t understand”

“I want you to wear that in our wedding night. I want to see you with that”

“You want me to have this dick with me? Why? What are you trying to say to me?”

“Well, I never told anyone about it, but I do have this fantasy of someone using that on me”

“WHAT?! What the hell?! Brandon, do you want me to wear it on… you!? Are you trying to tell me that you are…”

“I am not gay, Anita! I am not! It’s just I would like to get penetrated by a strap-on. Just that, I am not into men, I am into you”

“And you expect me to indulge into this sick dream of yours in our wedding night?”

“I understand your opposition on it, and believe me, I would do the same if I was you, but I never tried this to someone else and I want it to be with you, my soon to be wife”
                          “No way I am doing such thing, pal! It’s insane and… well… I don’t even know how to speak about it!”

“I am not asking too much of you, Anita. I am asking you if you could wear this for me. I won’t bug you for that. We did a lot of things since we started to date and I wanted the first night to be special for us and it would be for me only if we tried to do something different…”

“And that something different would be me plucking your ass, right?”

“I think you just understood it”

“And why do you think that I would do that with you, Brandon?”

“Well, because you are my fiancé and you would love to make a treat for me at our wedding night”

“No way I am going to wear that!”

“I predicted that… well, I will leave this here and you can throw it away if you want. But if you want to think better, feel free to it…”

I left the room with Anita, the strap-on and that box and never knew what happened with her after that. We didn’t bring up the subject the following days and I kind of conveniently forgot about the toy, maybe because I didn’t want to bother Anita anymore. And then the wedding day came.

Everything ran as normal, the religious celebration, the reception and stuff. On our way to reception, Anita told me something that left me thoughtful about it, and I would only learn about it later.

“I hope you are getting warmed up for our wedding night”

“I don’t need to get warmed up. I only need you by my side”

“You are so cute, Brandon! Well, I’ve got a surprise for you…”

“Surprise? Really? May I know what it is?”

“I cannot tell you, remember? It’s a surprise. You will only know when we are all alone”

I swear that I never even had the thought of that strap-on in my mind, maybe wondering it was a new lingerie or something else. It was only when I came to the hotel’s suite that I finally found what Anita meant about ‘surprise’.

“Are you ready to see what I’ve got for you, Brandon?”

“I am waiting for you, Anita!”

Left with just my boxers, I waited for my new wife to come out from the bathroom with the ‘surprise’, and when I saw her, with lingerie and that strap-on around her crotch line, it nearly caught me off guard.

“Anita!”

“Did you like it, Brandon?”

“But I thought you wouldn’t do it”

“I thought for days about it and I decided that I had to do it. If you wanted it so much, I think I can do it”

“You don’t know how much I love to see you wearing these”

“Thanks, but you will love it when I use these on you!”

She approached the bed and shook the toy in front of me. I just had a second of thought before I found myself having that dick inside my mouth. I never could think that I would perform a blowjob in my entire life, But I was, doing it at my wife, and I know how weird I feel talking about it.

At first it seemed I didn’t know what to do, but quickly I found out my pace and Anita also found her. At some point of the blowjob, she started to push my head back and forth, talking like a man would with a girl.

“Come on, baby! Suck that cock! You wanted it, don’t you? So suck it, suck it for mama here!”

I had to suck and I sucked and I sucked and I… Well, I think you got it. I just filled my mouth with that fake dick and I loved it! I wanted more and more and I pushed further for that. But Anita seemed to have other ideas in her mind and told me to be in all fours for her.

I willingly did it and allowed my ass to be filled by the strap-on. She was shy to do this, but I told her it was okay and it went all in. I did scream in pleasure when she did, and even more when I felt the thing going inside and outside of my rear end.

“I can’t believe it! My wife is really fucking me! Oh God!”

As usual, going slow was the only thing Anita could do for me, maybe not used to be on that position, and even sometimes showing hesitation. But I made sure I liked it that she quickly found her grip and pace and went to pound me like a man would do.

“Do you like when I fuck you hard, huh Brandon? Do you like to get banged by a woman? Do you?”

“Yes! Yesssssssssssssssssssss!”

Soon, I found myself like those porn actresses, taking it hard from a guy, which was my wife. She slapped my ass, told me dirty words, called me names and fucked me hard. And all of this made me horny at the best and my cock was really, really hard while she Anita screwed me. I loved every second of it without regrets!

“Come over and sit on me, Brandon!”

Facing my wife, I sit on her, and took the best of my ‘cowboy’ impersonation to ride that toy of hers. My hips wiggled while the dildo filled my butt and waves of pleasure were inside my mind, asking and begging for more and more. I could see in Anita’s face that she didn’t believed on what she was seeing, but she was enjoying her way.

“It’s so weird, but I think I am going to like it”

I rode Anita for a long while until she dropped my back on the mattress and took me in another position. By then, I was so horny that I would expect to cum anytime soon and only having my legs wide to make my wife plow me the way I deserved.

“God Brandon, you scream like a whore!”

“And how good whore am I tonight, Anita?”

“A lovely one, sweetheart!”

She fucked me until I reached the boiling point and, even without touching myself, my abdomen was taken by a wave of jizz. I couldn’t hold anymore my orgasm and saw with delight that spunk coming off my dick while the strap-on continued to fill me for a short time.

“Oh Yes! I am cumming! I am cumming! Motherfucker! Ahhhhh!”

I didn’t know if Anita liked it entirely after she finished with me. I had to know exactly how the whole thing sits into her mind and if she was good or not with doing me like that.

“Anita?”

“What?”

“Won’t say anything about tonight?”

“Well, I kinda liked it. It was awkward and different, something I never thought I would see or even do, but speaking overall, I loved to be the man tonight”

“Really? You did enjoy fucking my ass?”

“I think I can deal with it. It’s not every time you have a slutty husband with you”

We laughed and kissed each other after I knew she loved to fuck me, but Anita seemed to have other interests as she went to clean my belly with her tongue and stroke my cock with her body as she took the dildo off her body.

“What are you doing, Anita?”

“We did your way, and now I want to do it the way God intended us to do. Are you okay with that, right?”

I just smiled and then it was her turn to sit on me. I confess it took me a while to do get the energy to fuck Anita after all she did with me, but we finally had our ‘first night’ , as she tried to show how a woman does it in so many ways possible…

As I said earlier, we are a happy couple and we do sex always when the opportunity arises, and we keep that strap-on cock with us, being used a lot. We even have contests about who fucks best and always ends up in a draw. Now I am free to say I am a truly happy man with a great wife and a healthy marriage, at least in my opinion!

Comment

She wants to get filled all the way (actually, 'Filled All the Way' is the title of teh 65th chapter of this series...

TAGS: M/M/F, oral, anal, creampie, DP

I am not a woman who is shy to try new stuff. When I find myself willing to do something that I never done, I am totally into it. And I do my best to achieve my goals, no matter what I want or what I do.

Bet you are all waiting a story about a crazy sexual adventure I had. Well, I am not going to disappoint you, dear reader. Today, I am going to talk about the day when I had my first double penetration. And it was an amazing day, that Saturday.

There were these two guys, Bobby and Leo. I met them somewhere during a party and quickly we formed a sexual bond, if I might say that. But I only had done them each individually, never calling them for a threesome or something like that. And when I mentioned this possibility, they went a bit uneasy with the idea of sharing a girl with another man.

“Why you want to call another guy to join us, babe? One is not enough for you?”

“I want to try a threesome with two men! I always wanted to do that once”

“But, two guys? It wouldn’t be weird something like that?”

“Come on! It’s not like you will have to have sex with the other guy!”

This and other arguments I had with both before we reached into an agreement to do that threesome. It took me a lot of patience and time to make Bobby and Leo say ‘yes’ that I even asked to myself if it was something worthy to do it. But what happened that Saturday totally paid for my perseverance.

Well, time to talk about that Saturday. To cool off the night, we went to a pub to have some drinks and talk about ordinary stuff that happen every day. Just the right warm-up for the pleasure night.

I took both gentlemen to my place and we were at my couch, pretty much looking at each other. I did want to take the initiative but I was eager to know if they would take a lead in the build-up. But when they didn’t, I decided to take over.

“Gentlemen, isn’t a pleasant evening this one?”

“Yep, it is, Rosalyn. Definitely…”

“With you around, every evening is pleasant”

“Well, if you two want, we can be more comfortable, if you know what I mean…”

And they knew what I meant when I put my hands at their crotches, touching and rubbing it. Could not resist kissing both of them and helping Bobby and Leo to get undressed and reveal me their schlongs, with Leo having a small advantage on size but Bobby was the thicker of them.

But it didn’t matter, I just wanted cock and I got it at my reach. Both helped me to get off my dress and I got on bended knee, putting their cocks at my mouth. Not at the same time, of course, but still was part of the build-up if I wanted to get filled by those two hunks.

“Oh Yeahhh… It’s so good! Ahhhhhhhh!”

“Come on, Rosalyn! Suck my cock! Suck that fat cock!”

Two cocks at once! How happy I was to blow those men and make them the hardest they could. When I got them in check, Bobby went to lick my pussy for a while as I worked again with my mouth and hands in Leo. It was enough for me to get into ‘that point’.

The men put me in all fours and Bobby resumed his job with my cunt, but now using his dick, while I had an oral affair with Leo’s. Already there I started to get eager about those men filling my holes and how I wanted to give them good lovin’.

“Isn’t she great, Bobby?”

“And I don’t know about that, Leo?”

Bobby fucked my pussy that way but soon gave his place to Leo as I sat on his cock, facing him and I went to give blowjob to the other male in the room. I felt I was in some kind of porn flick… all those cocks for me and I had to give them pleasure!

“You two are so good! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh! Yeahhhhhhhhhh!”

We tried one or other position more before I told them I wanted my requested to be filled. And I can be very serious when I want dick in my holes. Very serious about it.

“Now, I want you boys to fuck me hard. I need those two poles inside my holes”

“If this is what you want, Rosalyn…”

I gave them some lube and I put Bobby at the couch and again I sit on him, filling my pussy with his cock. After Leo rubbed his dick with the lubrication liquid, the guy went at my behind and slowly inserted it inside my ass, as my hands aided him to find the right target. Already there I left one or two moans go.

“I can’t believe it. I am going to be fucked by two guys in my two love holes…”

Those two took their time slowly to find their pace but soon they gave in and started to screw me like two stallions. Not kidding here! They fucked me like if I was in some porn flick, but I know I have written that before. They took their ‘job’ seriously and I loved to squeal and moan with their gallant thrusting inside my cunt and butthole. If there was a sexual heaven, I was going to be there.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Fuck me boys! Oh! Fuck Me!”

My mind was burning with lust and delight! I cannot talk properly about everything I felt when Leo and Bobby did me that way, but it was all good feelings, the best ones if you want to talk about sex. And I didn’t want them to stop that easy, so we traded places, as I sit on Leo, making him face my back and put his cock on my ass as Bobby went in the ‘front door’ and it was his turn to do my slit.

And the fun returned, of course, as Bobby and Leo would never stop fucking me the right way. I saw on both men’s faces how they loved to engage in such stuff, filling my holes with their awesome skills. And I loved how I felt while doing that and I didn’t want to stop!

“How is it, Rosalyn? Like to get two dicks banging you?”

“We’re going to do it every night! Every night, you are going to have us in your holes!”

I went sky high when they said that and all I wanted there is to fuck until the end! We did another few rounds of DP sex, always switching who would fuck where and it lasted until around two hours (!) until I told them that I wanted both to cum inside me.

“Isn’t that dangerous, Rosalyn? What if…”

“I am taking the pill, so don’t worry. I want to cum together with you, boys”

In truth, I came a bit before Leo and Bobby. And my orgasm might pushed the boys to get into theirs, filling my holes with their hot and sticky cum. I never felt so great in my entire life, now that I found two men that could do such things with me.

“Boys, you two were wonderful! Thanks for giving me the DP of my life!”

“You’re welcome, babe!”

Now every weekend, they come to my place and we keep doing the double penetration routine as a grand finale for our threesomes. And, after all this time, it’s still awesome!

Comment

Chapter 66 and we find this woman who wanted to give the ultimate gift to two friends who were marrying. The only this is that the gift... was her!

TAGS: M/F/F, oral, anal (implied)

Theresa Riley is a friend of ours since me and my wife Lisa were kids. She always was our ‘craziest’ friend, the one who did the wildest things ever and liked to try new stuff and situations.

She became enormously wealthy by running a chain of food supply stories, and decided to enjoy her free time by doing stuff not many women are used to do. Theresa is always having trips to everywhere and tells us all the time about her experiences, from climbing the Alps, African safaris, trips to Australia, India, Brazil and more. Well, but the adventures that she liked to talk about the most were the ones she found at the bed.

Being single, that girl was able to find a long list of boyfriends and occasional girlfriends for her. We heard lots of times about every single love affair she had around the world, how it happened, the sexual adventures she got engaged everywhere and stuff. Well, she was never the kind of person people would say as ‘slut’, but just a woman who loves to live the life the fullest, sexually and not.

And me and Lisa had (or have, and that I will explain later) a sample of her craziness at our wedding. When we talked about wedding presents, we asked her about it and the answer led to many thoughts between me and my fiancé.

“Did you check our wedding list to see what are you going to give us, Theresa?”

“I did, but I am not going to give you a regular wedding present, Robbie”

“What do you mean? Are you thinking about what exactly?”

“Well, I cannot say what I am going to give you two, but the only thing I shall say is that it will be something you don’t expect”

After she mentioned that, our minds buzzed with the thought of what that girl would attempt. Lisa told me that we could expect everything from Theresa and I knew about it. We attempted to make her talk about it, but she only said that we had to wait for the wedding night for that.

“There’s no way I am going to spill it before the time. You two will have to wait for that!”

The wedding night came and it was fantastic, as we wished our wedding to be. Theresa was there too (well, she is our friend and was invited as well) and we never brought up that subject during the reception. When we were about to leave to our new home, we found her by the ballroom’s door, probably waiting for something. Waiting for us?

“Hey, Theresa! What are you doing here alone?”

“I am waiting for you two to give your present!”

“Your present is here? Where it is? I can’t see anything with you”

“I thought that I should give the present at your place and I should be with you when you receive it”

“Are you saying that you want to come home with us? Why didn’t you put it along with the other ones?”

“Well, mine cannot be given like a refrigerator or a TV. It’s special and I need to be there when you get it”

If it was special like that, we had to bring her home. When we arrived there, the eagerness about what Theresa would come up with beat the best of us, especially when she told us that there was a special place to receive that present.

“Let’s go to your bedroom. I want to give my present there”

She went there and we followed her, with Lisa whispering to if she was going nuts or something else and I trying to make the situation less uncomfortable than it seemed to be. When we arrived to the bedroom, Theresa finally revealed the surprise.

“Now it’s time for me to give you my wedding present for you two. Well, there it is!”

We looked the bedroom and nothing was there. What that girl wanted to tell us? What was on her mind?

“Theresa… where is the present? You told us it was here at our bedroom”

“And it is! The present… it’s me! Ta-Da!”

By that moment, I believe Lisa’s mind was so puzzled as mine when she told she was our ‘present’. What Theresa meant with that? What was all that? Was she crazy or what?

“I don’t understand. It’s one of your wacky ideas?”

“No, it’s not. I am giving myself as a gift for you. Actually, I am giving me body for you to enjoy”

“Please, Theresa. All this is one of your silly jokes? Because, if it was…”

“No, it’s not. I am giving my body for you two to enjoy. I am giving myself as a lover for you two, Robbie and Lisa”

I confess my chin feel when she said that. What was on her mind to say a thing like that? Why she gave herself as lover for us? She had other intentions on her mind? Or…

“I cannot believe you said something like that to us, Theresa. Please, tell that it is a damn joke!”

“Lisa, it’s not a joke. I am serious as ever. I decided that I couldn’t give you one of those silly presents such as furniture or home electronics. You know I am different of anyone you knew and I wanted to give something that fit my own vision. Then, the idea of giving myself as a present came up and here I am. I will respect if you two don’t wish to have me as a gift but I am doing it for you two. I like you both and I am your friend since we were young and I do not wish to see you broken if you wreck your marriage with some bad lover or something. That’s all.”

Her explanation was so weird (for us) and so, well, ‘wow’ that we couldn’t even answer it. The only thing we did was to tell her to leave the room for a while as we talked about the issue. Well, as usual, we were decided to decline it at first, but as much as we talked about it, we realized that she had a point and being the first night married, we could try something different, at least just to make her not feel ditched.

We called Theresa back to our bedroom and we informed her about our decision on the matter.

“Well, Theresa… Me and Lisa discussed about your present and we decided that we are going to keep it!”

“Seriously? Are you telling me that you want me to be your wedding present?”

“At least for tonight, I guess we can have good use of you. Think about a ‘test drive’. If in the end this is not too weird for any of us, we can think to keep you for long”

“Oh, thanks! I love you both! I knew you would give up and realize I can be the best wedding present ever!”

I saw happiness on her face after we made our decision, and it shouldn’t be denied to such a good friend like her. We called Theresa to our bed and she watched as Lisa unzipped my pants and took my penis out of it.

“I will let you two enjoy it first. You are the married couple here anyway”

Theresa was just there, watching as Lisa started to suck my cock. It was weird and different; we never had a threesome before or let anyone see us having sex. I admit the awkwardness in the beginning, but soon when we relaxed, we could do our job well.

Lisa sucked my dick for a while, as we saw Theresa touch herself in sexual relief, seeing us having our first sexual moment as a married couple. But she wouldn’t feel that alone for long.

“Come over, Theresa. It’s yours too!”

Theresa quickly joined Lisa on giving me oral pleasure. Quickly the feeling of two mouths and tongues running through my penis wasn’t that weird or anything else. It was lovely and amazing to see both women going at it, sometimes even kissing each other in the process.

“I never thought your husband’s dick could be so good!”

“That was one of the reasons that made me marry him, Theresa”

I never thought on having another woman to join me and Lisa on sex, but that idea started to grow as they licked my cock and then both women laid me down, with my wife filling herself with my organ and Theresa sitting on my face, where I started to lick her pussy. Oh My God! It was fantastic! I couldn’t believe something like that happened in my first night as a married man!

“Ohhh… it’s so good! Doing my husband with another woman it’s so great!”

“I told you two would like it! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

Those two ladies humped me for a while and it was the best sex I ever had. It was so great and so kinky that the fact that I and Lisa were doing our best friend made things kinkier as ever. It was so delicious that I smiled to anticipate in my mind what Theresa saved for next. Well, if there was stuff for the next turn.

And there was more. I got to do Theresa as she licked my wife’s pussy. I never had done her before, of course, but I finally realized after that why she got so much people to do her. She is a nasty hot fuck! Her pussy is so hot as my wife is! And now she was ours to have and take and we did lot of stuff with her that night, filling every hole and request possible for them.

After we did it, Theresa wanted to ask us how did we liked the present and both of us were ecstatic to say that we loved it! And we would like to keep it! Well, we kept Theresa and she is still our lover, coming at least twice a week to make love with us. Well, who knew that a lover could be a better present than a refrigerator or a brand new couch…

Comment

This man found out happiness at Colorado. And two hot bisexual ladies to him!

TAGS: M/F/F, F/F, oral, anal, facial, 69

Five years ago, I inherited my Uncle Joe’s ranch in Colorado, but only last year I moved to there, mostly due to some personal and workplace disappointments. I thought running the place and maybe trying to live as cattle rancher or something like that could be something that would bring back peace of mind. But, beside that, living here brought me something I never expected to experience and enjoy in my entire life.

Let’s begin with how I met Carmen Ortiz. She was owner of the ‘next door’ ranch, which she bought from an old friend of my uncle. Right from the first meeting, I noticed she was a very tough and brave lady, the kind of woman who would lead cattle trails for hours and hours without feeling tired. You know, the type of things men are expected to do, but she had the brains and weapons to do it on her own.

Actually, she wasn’t that alone on her job. With her, lived Sally Feldman, her forewoman. She seemed a bit younger than Carmen, but she did any job she needed to be done at her ranch, even the hardest ones. I lived close to some kind of real deal feminist solution to the ever present problem of women doing their stuff on their own, but could not complain about it, neither them.

Right after I moved, Carmen and Sally came to my house to make all those ‘new neighbor rituals’ and said they would be around if I needed something from them. Quickly, the three of us became friends and visited each other every single day. And during those visits, I noticed something that I would only understand later.

“Carmen, could you answer me a doubt?”

“What’s on your mind, Dave?”

“Well, I never see much of the other workers here. They don’t live here like Sally or just I am not that lucky to see them all the time?”

“Actually, only me and Sally live here. The people that work here, except Sally, are hired by us to do some jobs, but it’s like going to an office or something. You come here, do your job and leave and you get paid in the end”

“It’s not hard being only two women living alone in a big ranch like this?”

“The times where women were known as ‘weak’ are over, Dave. We can do anything a man does as well and that’s what we do there. We don’t need anyone else but us to show how it’s done”

That speech made me respect them even more, doing stuff in a place where only tough men could tame the wilderness and its things. And my relationship with them became even better, but something I learned about them would make me think something else about those two women.

I went to their reach to return a tool I took from them. I did not saw any of the girls there and I decided to put it at their front door. When I was going back home, I heard giggles and saw Carmen and Sally by their house wall, apparently talking about something and giggling a lot. This is the kind of situation that you let go and not eavesdrop on somebody’s conversation, however, when they mentioned my name, I decided to stay hidden where I was and tried to hear their talk.

“So, I’ve heard that you are interested on Dave, Carmen…”

“Me? Well, I cannot say that he is not a hot guy, Sally…”

“But you are interested on him or not?”

“Well… I like him. He is a good guy and also is handsome you know…”

“So, that means…”

“Oh, please! I am not even thinking about that right now, even if the temptation is hard”

“If you not going for him, maybe I might try to use my charms on him”

“Hope you save those charms for later, Sally”

“Don’t worry. You will still be the number one for me, boss”

And they kissed! Goodness, I never thought that about that! Were they lesbians? Or maybe bi? Or this was some kind of ‘handshake’ for them? I was so astonished with seeing that I had to run away without being noticed, and the ‘worse’, my cock got hard with that kiss.

I came back home and laid on my bed thinking about that scene, about those two, they kissing each other and even going at it. And my dick was still hard because of that. I had no other choice than masturbate because of my mind. I came twice! And all because of those gals! Then I started to understand why guys love so much two women together…

The next days, I could think about that talk and their kiss. I always kept myself cool with them and tried to make everything remain as normal, but my mind ran with the nastiest ideas about those two. In many of those, I was between them and doing all the things I wanted to do. I wasn’t going crazy, but…

Well, I didn’t knew to where that would lead and I kept myself hiding those feelings from Carmen and Sally. But, one day, during a dinner at their ranch, I decided that I had to know more about that.

“Carmen, allow me to make you a personal question?”

“Sure… well, what kind of personal question you want to ask me?”

“Well, it’s that I only see you and Sally there all the time, just the two of you alone and stuff… and…”

“And…”

“It wonders the fact that a beautiful woman like you is still single. Since I met you, I never saw you or Sally with a boyfriend or something like that…”

I could see on their faces how much that question got into them. But Carmen valiantly took the time to answer my question.

“Well, Dave. It’s not that I ain’t seeking for any relationship. Like any woman, I do feel the needs to share my life with someone else. But I am good that way and the ranch and its businesses are enough for me to handle”

“I think I understand your point of view, Carmen. If I was as busy as you, trying to find a girlfriend wouldn’t be at my top spot of worries”

“But you shall not worry about my love life, Dave. I am good that way and who knows when someone might gain my heart”

“That one would be lucky to win your heart, Carmen. Just as much as the lucky one to win the affection of Sally”

“I am just okay like that, Dave. I do not worry on not having a boyfriend…”

“And you don’t need to worry. You need to take care of Carmen and stuff. Anyway, she is all you have by now”

Just after when I said that, both looked at each other, puzzled with the way I said that Sally only had Carmen to take care. I guess they knew I was trying to make some ‘witty’ remark or even more than that…

“Am I being too paranoid or you added something with your remark, Dave?”

“What do you mean, Sally?”

“You said that Carmen is the all I have right now… and I feel you kinda put something in your remark”

“I just made a remark about you two, nothing else. It’s not like I want to say something. Or know something…”

Quickly Carmen stood up with something of a shock face on her and Sally just looked at me like I was confessing some crime…

“What do you know, Dave? What do you want to say?”

“I know about the thing between you two!”

And it was definitely a shock for them when I revealed about what I saw that afternoon. Even more when the plot got thicker…

“What? How? How do you know about me and Sally?”

“One day, when I went to give back a tool I borrowed from you. When I was leaving, I found you talking about me and I heard. Then I saw you two kissing and I left, just that”

“You shouldn’t be listening to someone else’s conversation!”

“I shouldn’t, but I heard my name and just wanted to see what you two were talking about me… and that happened. That’s all”

“You saw us kissing after we talked about you? Do you mean that…”

“I am aware about you two having a crush on me. Don’t worry, I am not mad”

“And why you would be mad about that?”

“I don’t know. I told you two that I know about you little affair and now you also know the reason I got informed…”

“Well, I guess it’s not a secret anymore about Carmen and I being bisexuals”

And that was the moment the things came clearer. I finally found out those thoughts weren’t just fantasies of a pervert man, but two ladies’ feelings about a guy.

“I am sorry that I busted your secret like that, Carmen”

“Not at all. Until I met Sally, I didn’t know I also liked women. But one day, we just found out we liked each other and we are a sort of ‘couple’. Well, not a real couple, but we like each other a lot to stay together here in the ranch, just the two of us”

“It’s not like we don’t want men around. Just that we want just each other for now, and maybe someday, we can find a man for both of us. And, maybe, that day was the first day we saw you at your uncle’s ranch”

What can I say; I just blushed when Sally said that I could be the one for them. But, for them? Like, me and them? A man for two girls? There was something going on…

“What do you mean with that, Sally?”

“Well, you gotta come with us to see what we are talking about, sweetheart”

Both women took me away from the table and took me to their bedroom. They made me sit on a chair and put themselves in front of me, smiling to each other and giggling.

“Dave, you just us only kissing. Now, you will see how two women do it here in Colorado!”

Then, the show started. The two ladies kissed each other and undressed in front of me, touching their hot and wonderful bodies and rubbing them only to tease me. My penis quickly went on fire with those ladies doing their job, and even better when Sally laid Carmen on the bed and went between her legs. I could not believe on my eyes! Lesbian sex happening in front of me and I was there alone on that chair!

I saw Carmen moan a lot with Sally’s pussyeating skills, wonderfully feeling that tongue ran around her slit. I could not control myself and masturbated during their little love making. But soon I would be drafted to the battle…

“Stop jerking yourself and go fuck Sally’s pussy, Dave”

I didn’t wait any second to stick my cock inside the blonde forewoman’s cunny. It was the begin of something amazing that night, I think I gave Sally the best fuck ever, as she moaned a lot (well, I can only judge that as positive, right?) during her turns to eat her bosslady’s. But I would only find out the truth after the sex, right?

“Yess, oh yes! Fuck me, Dave! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

“Ah Yes! Sally! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Hmmmmmm!”

I spent some time with Sally’s pussy, but soon Carmen picked me to fill her hole and there I was, putting myself inside her while Sally sat on her face and got to kiss me. I was totally getting into the hook of those girls, they were wild and hot!

“Like to give lovin’ to two bisexual country babes?”

“I am loving it!”

The whole scene is arousing, the boss giving head to her employee and I am fucking both of them, a total stranger until sometime ago. I could not stop to think about how much time I wasted on not telling them about that kiss or even trying to make an approach. But I guess the wait was for the best.

“Ohhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! You girls!”

We fucked in so many ways that night, one I can name is to fuck Carmen’s ass while they were 69ing and then to the same with Sally. It was like the perfect porn flick, two naughty ladies and a guy doing the best they could on sex to enjoy their experience, even better after I splashed their pretty faces with cum.

“Guess this night became our first night, isn’t gals?”

“We were right! You are so hot, Dave! You are the perfect neighbor!”

“You are the right man Carmen and I would love to share!’

Guess it might lead up to the end of the story. We became partners in business and run our ranches, beside being lovers too as well between jobs and negotiations. Finally I learned where the happiness was, and it was at the heart of Colorado!

Comment

Working...
                                X