Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

[Romance Comics] Romance & Erotic Comics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Hunkaroo', 29th story of this series, is about a girl, two guys and lots of sex. And she wants every of them!

TAGS: M/M/F, oral, anal

I had this friend of mine, Dennis. And he had this amazing girl with him, Veronica. She was a nice young blonde he met in the church, and right away they seemed perfect for each other. But what they didn’t knew is that Veronica would have another man, which of course it’s me.

It started a year ago, when Dennis was away in a business trip and I went to a party where she was. After some drinks and talking, for a reason only God knew, we just kissed each other and had sex. We tried to avoid each other the next days, but the hot we felt for each other couldn’t be tamed and so, we started that affair.

However, there was this little hurdle: she still loves Dennis. And what it can happen when you are in love with two people at the same time? For Veronica, it meant that she would keep her relationship with Dennis and seeing me behind his back. Of course it wasn’t what I was expecting to deal with.

“Why you fool yourself, Veronica? Why keeping seeing Dennis and me at the same time? You should pick one!”

“Randy, I just don’t know. I love you very much, but my heart also beats for Dennis. I cannot let him go like that!”

“It’s still insanity, Veronica...”

“Just leave me alone. I can handle this, I promise you!”

The worse part of all this wasn’t having to expect her to decide between choosing me or turning her back at me. What I couldn’t deal was keeping my friendship with Dennis, specially when he showed me hints that he knew something was wrong.

“Randy, I think my girlfriend is cheating on me”

“Veronica? How, How Veronica would cheat you, Dennis? She loves you...

“I don’t know, but it’s been a few months that she is acting weird. One day, she seems to love me and care about me. The next, she stands away from me. It’s strange”

“And how that can make you think that she is cheating you?”

“I don’t know, but it’s something that I want to know”

If it was difficult for him to have the feeling Veronica was seeing other, what could happen if he discovers that that ‘other’ was his good friend Randy? I didn’t knew what to do, and Veronica seemed as clueless as me about that.

But the fate would play with us three in a very mean way. And also a very nasty one.

I came by Veronica’s place and she was alone that day. And of course I tried to put some sense inside her mind.

“Dennis is getting more suspicious about you. We’re going to be caught!”

“I know, but I can’t say anything! I can’t do anything!”

“It would be easier if you came clean to him earlier and said that you like somebody else”

“But I can’t! I love him, Dennis is the man of my life and I can’t stand losing him”

“Yet you see other guy behind his back. And one of his friends”

“Randy, stop acting like that! You know so well that I don’t feel good with the idea of being without Dennis”

“But if you keep going that way, you will not only lose him but also me”

“Randy, please, don’t act like this!”

“Why? Should I stand like that and wait for you to clear your mind and make a decision? Why should I do it?”

“Just give me some time, please? I like the way things are between us, but...”

“But Dennis can eventually find about us one day!”

“Give me some time, Randy, so I can sort out what do to”
    “It’s been time that you should sort of what to do, Veronica!”

I will not extend myself on the argument deal, but after a while, our desire to be together won and we kissed again and we were making out on the couch, almost a step to go to the next level.

But, then...

“Veronica? Randy?”

“ My God, Dennis!”

“What are you doing?!”

“Dennis, fella, this is not what it looks!”

“Sure it does! It seems I wasn’t going crazy... my girlfriends is really cheating me with my friend”

“Dennis, honey... please, I am so sorry... I love you, it’s, it’s...”

“Please, Veronica, don’t even bother to give me lame excuses. I kmow you’ve been making me the fool for all these months. You said you loved me but you didn’t hesitated to get into the arms of another man”

“Dennis, she only did that because it was just something that happened. She still loves you, I swear!”

“And why she is with you, Randy?”

“Because I love you both! That’s why!”

“How come you love me but you stay with Randy, huh?”

“I don’t know, it’s just... I can’t stop loving you Dennis, but what Randy and I feel is totally different. It’s like physical attraction you know. I do like him but I like you too Dennis, that is the truth”

“And how do you expect to convice me, Veronica?”

“Look, Dennis... she is telling you the truth. She does love you, but she doesn’t know if she wants me or you. It happens, we and her are getting so along, but you are first at his heart. It’s confusing her, she doesn’t know where to go. Believe me, I am trying also to make her decide what she wants, but it’s hard for her”

It was very troublesome for us to keep discussing about that,and it seemed that Dennis wasn’t keen to believe on her or my reasons. Suddenly, something really strange happened.

“So, Veronica, I got your point but now you need to make a decision... it’s me or Randy...”

“Dennis, please... I-I-I just can’t...”

“I’ll make easier for you then...”

I couldn’t believe that he ‘made it easier’ by taking off his clothes! And what it was worse, Dennis told me to do the same! I didn’t knew what to do or say, I stood there like a petrified tree until Dennis urged me to get naked.

“Veronica, since you can’t make your choice, we can help you out on this. If you love us both, you have to have sex with us both”

“Are you sure is that you really want, Dennis? Are you crazy?”

“In fact, doing you both it’s kinda... well... excuse me, but I find that very exciting”

“What? What did you just said?”

“Well, Randy... I don’t know, is just that I had these thoughts for long and never told any of you and now that it came down to this... if I have to choose that way...”

It was a shock when she came out naked to us, with a face like she wanted to have something. And then all made sense for me. She loved us both because she wanted us both and she didn’t minded to have us together in order to show that.

And how she showed! First she dropped herself to her knees and got to suck me and Dennis’ cocks, switching between me and him and then swallowing us both at the same time. I have to confess the thoughts of sharing her with Dennis never came into my mind, but since we had to come to this, why not enjoy it.

“Come on, Veronica, suck our cocks. Show us how much you do love us!”

I am still doubting to believe that all the stuff I am telling you really happened, but the one thing that I am sure is that Veronica is really a hot piece of fuck. And she proved us in so many ways, and now only sucking our cocks at the same time. There were lot of stuff we did and now I am going to tell you

There was that one where Dennis was getting blown with Veronica laid on the couch as I went to eat her pussy. I have to say, if that was exciting her, it must be something she held off for years, because she was wet as hell! And soon, I had my dick inside it, fucking my friend’s girl, in front of him! Dear Lord...

“So, Veronica, never thought two could be better than one?”

“Mmmppphhh!”

That scene excited me more when she put herself on doggie style and asked me to fuck that way while she sucked Dennis. It was like in the movies! It was incredibly hot a three way like that, and I guess Veronica was expecting more...

“I want you to do me, right now!”

Next, I was at her ass and Dennis got his place inside her cunt. I have to admit I wasn’t much a fan of double penetration, but since that day, I kinda got hooked to see Veronica moaning and moaning everytime we pushed our rods inside her loveholes. Holy Cow! And how she moaned! It looked like she never had sex in years...

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh eYeah!!!! Fuck me! Ahhhhh!”

We fucked. We fucked her how she wanted, where she wanted. Veronica humped Dennis going up and down with her ass in his dick while she sucked my cock. I never thought prospects of seeing that to turn me on, but they did. And I can’t forget of me doing her pussy while Dennis was putting his all effort inside her butthole, in other DP thing it would make those mag girls envy of us.

And, so, we came to the final part, and us three came together! Well, not ‘came’, but we had a triple orgasm, if I can speak, and I can’t tell you how much good we felt (or I think they felt) with that. Only thing I knew is that we had lot of cum to spray around Veronica’s face to finish the spetacle.

“So, Veronica, who do you pick?”

“Can you give me time to think? Or, well, can we try a three way again?”
    A Bicurious Guy Who Loves Girl-Girl Love

Check My Stories at the Writer's Lounge - Soon More to come!

Comment

One of the best covers and tales that I did. Jealousy, a trip to the jungle, seduction, possible cheating and a threesome!

TAGS: M/F/F, oral, anal

Elaine Haynes. One of the best explorers in the world. An adventurer in her own way. One of the boldest women I ever met. There are so many stuff to say about her that I couldn’t bear the thought that she could be my ‘own worst enemy’. But there was something that made her the woman I most feared and the one that got me shivers only to say her name: my husband Norman.

Elaine was Norman’s girlfriend before he met and married me. And they were so close to each other since then... that I couldn’t stop thinking that, one day, she would steal him back from me. I confess that, whenever she was around, I could only have bad thoughts about her being near my man, but never let Norman know about it. You know, the last thing you want in a relationship it’s to ruin it by silly little fights.

For a while, I managed to keep my head straight and live happy with my husband, but until Elaine called us for a trip to the African jungle, the bad thoughts floated again inside my brain like a tsunami. Of course, the opportunity was impossible to waste, but what if she wanted to use that to try to entice him to be with her? ,Would he cheat on me out of sudden?
      “Honey, I don’t know if this trip is a good idea...”

“Why you say so, Sam?”

“I don’t know... you, me, your ex...”

“Is there any problem about that?”

“None! It’s... well... don’t you think that it might be awkward the three of us on a trip overseas? Only the three of us”

“You’re been jealous, Sammie! There is nothing bad on it. It’s a dream vacation, in an exotic place. There is nothing to worry about...”

Maybe he was right. Maybe I was being too much of a jealous wife. But I would never think bad of a vacation if the person involved wasn’t one that had a backstory with my husband and the only person capable of getting him away from me.

Anyway, I decided to take the trip, but I promised myself I wouldn’t take my eyes off Norman when Elaine was around. Don’t get me wrong, she isn’t a bad person, she is good and generous, but everything that happened still bothered me to the point that I saw her not as someone I could care, but like a ‘deadly enemy’. But, at second thought, maybe I was getting too possessive toward Norman and I should’t care.

“You are going to enjoy this trip, Sam. The Waiyeamo Reserve it’s one of the best hunting zones in the whole world. The landscape it’s picturesque and the nature there is gorgeous”

“So it must be a very wondferful place there, Elaine. Can’t hardly wait to go there!”

“Indeed... Sam, can you answer me a question?”

“Depends on what you want to ask me”

“I just want to know if you don’t have any objections about you two going on a trip to Africa with me, given me and Norman having a past together”

“Why I should object? You called us on a courtesy, Elaine. Why should I worry about it?”

“I don’t know. Just don’t want to give you the impression that I am trying to meddle into your life”

“Don’t worry, Elaine. You did a great favor calling us to this trip. I really want to see someone like you, a well-known and daring explorer in close action”

What did you wanted me to say? That I felt she was a threat to my relationship and I didn’t wanted her around me and Norman? What kind of person do you think I am? I am playing here the fair play, I can feel fear but I would never let it show to anyone that her presence gave me the worst fears to a married woman.
      At first, the jungle tour was normal. The place was really plesasant and the thrills at each hunting journey, but I couldn’t stop thinking on the worse every time I saw Norman and Elaine chatting together. I couldn’t act harshly, as you know why, and I found myself deadlocked...

But I promised myself something: if they got to the point of coming together, I would be part of it. I wouldn’t let her prevail over me if I didn’t get my fair share.

And, one day, it was just what happened.

I went alone to take some woods and some refreshment water at a nearby pond, and when I came back, I caught Norman and Elaine talking. I hid myself at a tree to eavesdrop their chat, but what I heard wasn’t much what I expected to.

“You know that I miss you a lot, Norman. After you, I never had a man so kind as you were”

“I love Sam, Elaine. She is the woman of my life and I am keen to remain at her side for the rest of my life”

“I understand it and I respect your wish, but you must know that I never forgot all the good times we had together. I still love you, Norman, and I know you still have something for me”

“Elaine, please, you know I am married man. I would never cheat on my wife, ever. I might even have something for you, but what I feel for Sam is bigger than anything. I am very sorry if this disappoints you, but I love my wife”

“I understand, Norman... but I still feel what I feel for you is bigger than anything for me. And you are aware that, with Sam here, I can finally have my deepest fantasy come true”

“Fantasy? What kind of fantasy?”

“Please, tell me, Elaine. What kind of fantasy you want to involve my husband in?”

I couldn’t resist. What she meant about ‘deepest fantasy’?

“SAM!”

“W-What are you doing here, honey? Were you listening to us?”

“Not all the chat, but I heard enough to know that Elaine still has feelings for you, Norman, and believe me, I was expecting for it”

“How?”

“Please, Elaine... You are the ex-girlfriend of my husband, you are one of his closest friends and you called us for this trip... I should be expecting a move from you to remember the ‘good ol’ times’”
      “You are right, Sam. I still like Norman and, somehow, I can’t stop thinking how envy of you I am by having him as your husband. Sometimes, I just wish to be the luck you have to find someone like him, but Norman is still the man of my life, my soulmate. And I am sorry if I wanted to be between you and him, I don’t want my selfishness to burden your relationship with Norman. I do care about him a lot to let his life be a mess because of my feelings”

“I don’t know if I accept or not your apology, Elaine. But I have to confess you that I promised myself that, if you tried to be between him and me at any cost, I wouldn’t leave without having my fair share”

“What do you mean, Sam?”

“Norman... if you have to be with Elaine, go ahead, I don’t mind. I know how much she is important to your life, but I have to be with you too”

I thought that would suprise them, and for Norman, that was correct. But I never knew that the ‘fantasy’ Elaine meant to have was exactly what I had in mind.

“I guess I’ll have to accept anyway, since it’s how I thought this trip would end...”

“What? What do you mean, Elaine?”

“Since long time, I had this fantasy of sharing Norman with another woman, but I never had the time or the guts to talk about it. Then you got with Sam, and I found she was the perfect girl for it, but I knew it would never work out. I confess I didn’t arranged this trip because of that, but when you two accepted, it was clear that, now, Norman and you would be mine”

God, I was speechless. How could she say that?

“Why you never told me that, Elaine?”

“Because I didn’t knew how you would react, Norman. You never were a man of doing ‘crazy stuff’ in bed, and I felt proposing a threeway was a good way to spice it, but I thought you wouldn’t accept it, so I shelved it until I could find the right opportunity to it, and today, I did”

“Well... wow, now you left me without an answer, Elaine... “

“I don’t mind if you say yes, Norman”

“Sam?”

“The three of us are here in the middle of the jungle and we are down to confess each other’s feelings. I must confess, Elaine, that I found you the biggest threat I ever had and I had the fear that you could take Norman away from me, and I first thought this trip would mean some sort of a trap for me, but now...”

“Sam? What are you saying?”
      It still beats me on how I had the guts to come closer to Elaine and kiss her. In the mouth! I think I had been very inebriated with my jealousy pinning down my head that a moment like this... God, she was a good kisser! And how nice it was have the lips of other girl pressing mine.

“Elaine, accept my apologies for my insanity. I never had the right to think anything bad about you. You are Norman’s ex, so you had to consider you and him coming back together”

“You never did me any bad, Sam. I cannot accept an apology of someone that never went against me at anything. You don’t need to apologize, I understand you... If I was you, I would think and do the same things you did...”

“Really? Now I feel like a fool...”

“Fool we all are, Sam... But, enough talking.. how about we realize our Norman’s fantasy?”

“Indeed, Elaine”

One thing led to another and soon both of us were naked and jumped to remove Norman’s clothes. How wrong I was! Sharing my husband’s cock with other woman was incredible! It got my very hot watching Elaine blowing my man’s dick with her mouth as I licked his hot balls. I bet she also found kinky when I sucked Norman and she went for the balls.

“Hmmmm....ohhh... girls...”

Luckily we had a few blankets we used on the ground because you don’t want to get our body full of dust or bites when you are having sex in the outdoors, and the blowing section followed up when I let Elaine ride Norman, with him laid on the floor and her sitting and pounding her groin into his dick. I didn’t wanted to let them have fun all by themselves, so I put myself to lick those hot boobs of hers while she humped my dear hubby.

“Ahhhh... I missed...ohhhh... you...ahhhh... Normannnnnnnnnn!”

But that didn’t let me satisfied and I stood up and showed my pussy to Elaine, like I was demanding her to lick me. I bet she is well-used to the inebriating smells of feminine’s genitalia, because she went for it like she was starving for days.

“Ahhhh... yeahhh... lick me, Elaine...ohhh...”

“Your pussy is sooo awesome, Sam! Ahhh... Norman is a fucking lucky man for.aaaaaaaaaahhavinnnnnnnnnnnhg yoou!”

I don’t know what gave me more pleasure, being eaten by Elaine or finally realizing that watching my husband having sex with another woman might have some advantages. And of course I was keen to use all of them and more, as I laid myself on the ground and asked for Norman to do me, as Elaine sit on my face in order to get licked.
      “Hhhmmmm...ahh....Hhmmm...”

Fuckin’ Fickery! That was hot! Being fucked by Norman and eating Elaine opened me doors that I never thought they were. My jealousy wouldn’t let me enjoy the amount of delight I was feeling at that moment, and I was decided to throw it all away and finally enjoy the life as it is.

“Do you like it, Sam? Like your hubby doing other girl?”

“Yeah! A lot!”

We did each other for a long time in that jungle. One time, Norman told us to be in all fours on the blanket and did an ‘alternate fucking’, switching between one of us as he did us a few times. Other one, Elaine laid on me and we are positioned in a 69, and Norman got to fuck the ass of the one that was in the top. We got each other the luck of having our asses being drilled by his amazing manhood.

We did so many positions that I can’t tell everything because I want to finish this story soon. After we came (the three of us at the same time!) and he splashed our bodies with his hot goo, I decided to give up and let Elaine be the closer as she wanted with Norman, but they promised I would be around if I wanted to be part of this again. Bottom line, we promised next time we go on a trip to repeat this, and to inform you all, we are going to Thailand to see what they can work on us for a nice threesome

Comment

Well cant deside have another 3 way.
        Hey sorry for the slow responce. But the new forum does not like my out of date computer much. Wont let me post pics unless I link them from another site and to scoll down it's realy slow.

Comment

Originally posted by DocIcenogle View Post
          Well cant deside have another 3 way.
          Hey sorry for the slow responce. But the new forum does not like my out of date computer much. Wont let me post pics unless I link them from another site and to scoll down it's realy slow.

Oh shit... well, guess there isn't much that you can do... but keep trying. Thanks for the answer!

Comment

'Wild Boys', chapter 31st of the series, deals about a girl who likes to get into the wild side of sex

TAGS: M/F, oral, cum

I like the kind of man that is rough and tough. I really enjoy men that can handle themselves and have that ‘macho’ look. I’ve dealt with many people in my life to know the kind of boy I want, and the kind I want has to handle me with such ‘roughness’ and have a ‘real man’ way to talk and act.

Living at a crossing point town for bikers, truckers, free riders and whatever kind of people always bring guys to the place, just to spend a night or even to live and make a fortune from selling stuff or renting rooms. Since I was a child I got fascinated by the kind of people that stopped here. Maybe that was what made me feel hot for the ‘road population’.

Two of those guys where Johnny and Bennie. Both worked at trucking business and spent most of their times at the road, travelling around the country and doing whatever kind of service, but they lived at the town and were the hottest hunks around, all with their beards, long hair, manners, hair all over their bodies, their tough style... the enough to make me cream.

And, as it would be, both went to be my boyfriends, but with a thing: I dated them both at the same time. And I never told them about the other, a thing that, even if I find it very bad, it turned on even more. How could it be a girl like having two handsome and rough guys and seeing each other behind their backs?

Anyway, it wasn’t about that I was meant to talk about, but about how they were in bed. Because of that, I decided to share two stories (not much longer) about nights I had with them and how they gave me what I needed. First, six months ago, Johnny came back from a business trip at California, but his truck got broken the moment he came to the garage.

“Damn fuckin’ truck! Thank God it didn’t broke on the road...”

I was there with him, watching my Johnnie fix his truck, and getting his body and clothes full of grease. Suddenly, I got myself excited to see his body all greased and me and him rolling over on the garage’s floor, doing it.

“You look really night with your overalls full with grease, Johnny”

“Gee, thanks... Nobody ever said that to me before... and well, you know grease ain’t a good chick magnet”

“But I am attracted to it. I love when I see a man do the hard work and come all full of dirt and grease back to the woman he loves... that excites me a lot”

“Never thought you digged that”

“I do, Johnny... In fact... I like when my man put his hands to the job and do the hard work...”

“Really? Well, how about when I leave that work behind and get some with my baby girl”

Be embraced by my boyfriend full of grease and then lay on that dirty and greased floor, uhhh... turned me on the fuck lot. We teared off our clothes and then laid on top of me and used his rod to penetrate me. We rolled and rolled onto that floor, feeling the grease rub our bodies and flame us with pleasure.

“Oohhhh... yeah! Ahhhh... Uhhh! Johnny....”

“Martha, you are so hot!”

I didn’t wanted to make some kind of dirty nasty sex by doing all that sort of position repertoire. Just being with Johnny and being fucked by his rod was enough, feel a real man inside of me, a man who knew to do his job, a man that greased my body to give me pleasure.

“Ohhh... Yeah! Fuck me Johnny! Ahhh... this is the best sex ever!”

After we finished, Johnny poured his ‘male grease’ all over my belly and used his fingers to spread around. Dear Lord, I never thought he could do something like that!

“So, did you liked it?”

“Wow, was different. I want to do it again”

“Better get me the next time I am working on the engine, Martha”

Johnny’s sex was great, but I can’t let Bennie behind it. Well, I remember there was a time he worked at a farm nearby to raise some money for his parents. And if there is other thing that turns me on as much as the mechanical guy, is the farmer guy.

“Bennie, you look charming as a farm boy”

“I don’t know, Martha. These clothes seem too rugged and I get all sweaty because of the sun”

“I don’t care. I like hard working men and you are just perfect with those clothes”

Sometimes I just went to where he was working just to watch Bennie do his service, and lust on how his body looked gorgeous by the sun and all that grass and hay covering him, hmm... I cream only to think how much that gets me horny!

“Aren’t you tired?”

“If I want to get money to send to my parents, I shall not be”

“But you are sweating and seems tired. You need a rest”

“I’ll take a rest in a hour or two, so you have to wait for it”

I can’t even speak of the days he came from work without a shirt. That body, that shape... ohmigod... I couldn’t stop thinking on him taking my body and giving me the best sex ever...

“You look neat without any shirt. And this gives me ideas...”

“What kind of ideas, Martha?”

“I don’t know, you tell me... Mr. Hot Body. Let me show you what I can do to make you recover your energies.”

He didn’t needed to ask and there I was, taking off his pants and sitting myself onto his lap and putting his weiner into work. Only to touch and feel his sweat on my hands gives me shivers only to think about... And coupled with his massive rod going all inside me, my goodness...

I guided Bennie as far as I could, going faster and slow to watch him get teased and moaning of the pleasure (because you can see how I was enjoying it), humping and shaking my booty filled with his cock.

“Ahhhhh... you fuck goood....ahhhhhhhhhhh... Martha!”
            “YOU are the one who fucks good, Bennie!”

But I didn’t wanted to finish that way and got myself to suck his cock. I wanted him to cum inside my mouth, which no man, including Jimmy, had done that far. My farm man had the honor to splash his goo inside my throat, and he did so well...

Might these stories seem weak to you, no details and such? Well, It’s not a problem. I can tell you millions of stories about Jimmy, Bennie and the other guys, but you will have to wait, because I need to arrange a way to make those guys date me together at the same time

Comment

He had the opportunity to nail his wife's cousin, but he never thought what it could happen afterwards... the 32st chapter of this series

TAGS: M/F, M/F/F, oral, anal, inc

I am an awkward person in the treats of my wife’s relatives. Sometimes, I feel so different among them, because they seem to live different lives as mine. Well, everyone does, but surely I feel unwell dealing with those people. The only one I couldn’t have any complaint about it was Arlene, her cousin.

Arlene was the kind of woman that got everything right in her life. She married a perfect catch on a somehow wealthy European guy, found herself the happiness at the beauty products industry, made her fame, and got everything good from it. And also, it was a lovely person. Being raised next to Leane, my wife, she did seem the same person she was at her teens. The kind of person you would like to talk for hours and spend a nice evening with.

One day, Arlene came to visit us, but not in the good shape, if I can talk. Her marriage was having some kind of crisis and she was thinking to ask for divorce because of marital infidelity. It was a shock because she, with all respect, was a hot woman and couldn’t be target of such sleazeball act like Roger, the man that she married, did.

“That’s it, Leane! I will ask for divorce! I can’t handle it anymore!”

“Please, Arlene. Give some time for a reaction. Don’t do anything that you might regret later!”

“I don’t have time for that. I can’t forgive a cheating man! Nobody can”

“I am sorry and we all agree that Roger is a bastard, but you gotta think about your future. And if you end up losing everything you own because of the divorce arrangements?”

“I don’t need to worry about that. All my belongings are safe and I will not give him a dime!”

We did the best to make her do the best decision, but we couldn’t avoid that Arlene asked right away for their separation. The battle was long and wore both of them, but after it was over, her plan to keep her businesses was successful, despite having to hand a part of the shares to her ex.

We were worried about Arlene’s state after divorce, but when she came to visit us, she has happy and bright. It felt that she just dumped a large rock from her back… that she was free at last! But, with that, I learned another thing about her that puzzled my mind.

“You look like other person, Arlene. You seem so relieved and free”

“Divorcing Roger was the best decision I ever made, Leane. Getting rid from that son of a bitch rejuvenated my life, made me open doors that I thought it would remain closed, it brought me freedom, brought me life!”

“I am very happy for you, but I have to say that I will miss the days that me and Rob, you and Roger, hung out together, went to places and have vacations together”

“Why think about the past, if we can see the looming future toward us… my future is not with guys like Roger, it’s with guys like Rob. Believe me, your husband is truly a real man”

“Do you think?”

“Yes! He is all what a man can be and, by the way, I will have to tell you, if he wasn’t married to my cousin, I would surely grab him for myself. Pardon me, Leane, but your husband is hot!”

“Hot? Gee, I must admit Rob is a hunk… but it wasn’t for his body or looks that I married him”

“And you did the right thing, Leane. I can only envy you a little for you to have a man like Rob and not me…”

When I heard that, I felt like... ‘what the fuck?’ Was Arlene trying to make a compliment on me for Leane or it was the call of a lonely woman needing for someone that fulfill her dreams? Or, even, if she had a crush on me?

At first, I didn’t cared about what she said, but everything came clear when we were the two of us alone, one day, while Leane was out doing shopping and she came by for the usual visit.

“Leane is not here, Arlene. She went shopping. Want to wait for a while or will come back later?”

“It will be not necessary, Rob. It’s you the one that I wanted to talk”

Talk with me? What she wanted to talk with me?

“Eh… sure, sure… come over… so, it happened something? Is there any problem?”

“Well, it’s not kind of a problem, Rob. It’s more of a ‘confession’ I need to make”
              “Confession? Sure, go ahead. I am not a priest, but you can talk everything you want to me and I will listen”

“Right… Anyway, since I got divorced from Roger, sometimes I feel myself a bit empty, like I feel that something is missing, that I need something to fulfill myself”

“I can understand that. You spent a lot of time with someone by your side and now that you are alone, you must seem a little lost, right?”

“You are so damn right, Rob… I kinda envy Leane to have married someone like you. It’s hard for me to say that, but she got better luck than me on that department”

“I don’t think you should feel sorry about that. Roger was a mistake, but it doesn’t mean you don’t have to try again, find another person you can trust and love. There are so many men around that I might not even have the temptation to think there is no one meant for you out there”

“But I am not getting any younger and I don’t know if this emptiness will break me into pieces or not. See, Rob, it’s so complicated. I don’t know if I ever will find another man”

“Don’t put yourself down like that, Arlene. You are a terrific woman! You are very gorgeous and classy. I am sure that many men would fall at your feet at the very mention of your name”

“I knew you would say something like that. Rob! You are a man with heart of gold! And, pardon me for saying that, the body of a Greek god!”

“Er... Thanks Arlene…”

“To tell you the truth, a man like you is the kind of man I look for. So sure of himself, kind, gentle, hot, gorgeous, good fella… all that I look in a guy”

“Well… er… I don’t know what to tell, Arlene. I am kinda… well… it’s just… I never heard someone say that to me that wasn’t my wife. And I didn’t expect a close relative of hers to say it…”

If that was awkward, you will never imagine that what she was about to do next would be…

“I wouldn’t mind if Leane lent some of her man for me…”

”I guess that’s impossible, Arlene”

“Is it?”

Quickly Arlene came closer to me and had her hand on my chests. I ‘gulped’ only in the thought of that happen. My wife’s cousin, doing that, while Leane was away! I am so screwed!”

“Arlene, I don’t think it’s the right thing to do”

“Who cares about what is right or not. My ex-husband wronged me once, and now I don’t care if my love life is going to be a crap or not…”

“But… I-I am a married man! With your cousin!”

“Rob, please. Don’t worry. Let Arlene do her trick, this poor woman need some relief for the nights she was cheated”

Quickly Arlene’s hands went from my chests to my pants, and I watched it when she removed my belt and unbuttoned my pants to pull it down, along with my boxers, to show my cock, still in his ‘rest position’. As she smiled to see it, she started to stroke it. I was supposed to stop it, but I felt that I couldn’t have any strength to be against Arlene’s will.

“You have quite a good cock, Rob. Now I envy even more Leane…”

“I am not sure if…”

“Shh… please, don’t kill the moment! Let Arlene here do the job!”

I didn’t know if I could be able to stop it, but I admit that I started to see with some good eyes what Arlene was doing to me. Maybe because she was a hot and needy woman or the fact I could be betraying my wife, but I just decided to let go and see how far she could go.

But I knew how far she could go after she took my dick inside her mouth and gave me a blowjob. I didn’t know if I prayed for my wife to come back or to find strength to stop it already, but it was too much. I never knew that Arlene knew how to suck a dick. Maybe Roger somehow was a bit lucky bastard.

“So, Rob…are you appreciating it?”

“I-I don’t think we should…ohhhhhhhhhh…ahhhhh….”

It was somehow gut-wrenching to see my wife’s cousin do that to me and I couldn’t find a way to stop her sucking my cock. Maybe because I became what I was afraid to turn: someone who loved to do other woman that wasn’t Leane. I guess after some minutes of tension, I let myself enjoy her pleasure-giving and forget about the troubles.

“Ahhh… yeahhh… suck my cock Arlene….ahhh….”

Arlene wasn’t shy to do what she was doing, and of course I understood the poor woman, trying to rebuild her life after a divorce is not easy and, truth be told, she needed the relief anyway. So, I guess I let her do all the job, watching her skilled mouth go up and down in my hard-as-a-rock penis.

Soon, she took off my clothes and then got naked in front of me. I swear, I never noticed on how hot she looked. Maybe I never paid much attention on how Arlene was outside being a good person overall, but anyway, now I shouldn’t be too much regretful as I was to have sex with her… poor Leane.

“Let me see if you can be a man like you must be!”

I didn’t knew how to react when Arlene sit on me and got to be up and down in my cock, humping and bumping me. I knew I couldn’t stop her and I wasn’t much in the mood for it, but I was still afraid if Leane could get us on the scene! But I guess, as much as Arlene got myself inside her, all the fears past through me…

“What the hell… I am screwed anyway… so, hump on my, you dirty girl! I know you like it!”

“Yess…. Like thaaaaaat… ahhhhhhhhhhh…. fuck yeah!”

Dear Lord, the lady was a screamer! I don’t know how nobody complained about us as we fucked on that couch, as she begged for more of my cock in her pussy. But, as I got to like the whole thing…

“Dear?”

“Leane!”

There, my wife caught us! She caught me cheating her with her cousin on our couch! I couldn’t stop feeling ashamed of myself…

“Honey, this is not what you thinking…”

“Having sex with my cousin on our couch, it seems pretty much clear to me, Rob…”

I was so afraid if she was going to kill me, but Arlene was pretty much calm, much to my surprise. And there was a bigger surprise to come from my own wife’s mouth.

“So, Arlene. How Rob is in bed?”

“He is fantastic! It took a while to convince him, but your husband knows the tricks. You warned me well…”

“What are you two talking about?”

“Let’s say we kind of arranged this situation to give some relief to my poor cousin in need…”

What? How she could do that? And why?

“I don’t understand, Leane…”

“Here is the thing: me and Arlene discussed and decided she needed someone to help her to relieve her sexual tension. And I pitched the idea to have you to aid her with this. She was reluctant at first, but she accepted. So I said that I went to make some shopping and then Arlene dropped by to tell you something… and seems it happened the way we planned”

“But why you did that, Leane? I almost thought you would kill me if you get us two doing it!”

“I won’t, honey. I am sorry I didn’t tell you, but I couldn’t kill the surprise. And anyway, I watched it all and you seemed to like it, don’t?”

“Er…”

“I know you did, Rob. Don’t lie to me…”

“Well… sorry…”

“Leane, want to join us and show how you two do here?”

“It’s Now!”

I didn’t knew what looked more crazy: that it was all my wife’s idea or the fact that Leane was getting undressed and ready to join her cousin on doing me. I couldn’t complain or even argue about that meaning of all that, since I had the temptation to see how two women could be good in bed, and now they were, not counting that they were my wife and her cousin.

Arlene came to my face as Leane took over her former place. Soon, it started a festival of humping and fucking, me with licking Arlene’s hot and moist pussy while I pushed my rod inside Leane’s love pot. I could hear how much they enjoyed from the start since both were a hell of screamers. I guess they only shut up when they got to kiss each other.

“Hhmmmmmm…ahhhh…”

“Uhhhhhh… My Gooooooooooood”

Leane let me do Arlene’s pussy again while she was going to get eaten by her cousin. I didn’t asked if it was forbidden or not, but surely I didn’t wanted a moment of female love to be stopped due to some family blood issues, and of course fucking Arlene’s cunt while watching she licking Leane kinda turned me on even more on taking on that threeway.

Later, it was time for me to do my wife while Leane licked Arlene off. I don’t know for sure how many times we did fucked, but we did a lot of what we could to make it happen and make Arlene enjoy the maximum she could. I guess that, when we had the orgasm, we got right the answer we needed.

“So, Arlene, my husband is up to your game or not?”

‘Gee, Leane… He is more than that! He is a god of sex!”

“Well… wouldn’t point that way…”

“But you should, Rob! Leane has to be proud to have a hot man like you in bed!”

“And now you can have him anytime you want, until you find a proper fill”

“With Rob, I don’t know if that fill might be around that soon…”

Comment

There was an army man that was virgin and two women that wanted to help him to make him feel better... this si what our 33rd tale is about

TAGS: M/F/F, oral

My name is Grace Hopkins and I have to confess something: I can’t resist to a man in uniform, especially if it’s a military one. When I am near of someone from the military corps, there is something that twists my mind to think about being with him and doing all sorts of things… and usually, I kind of end up doing it…

My friend Marja is not only a witness of that but also my faithful partner on finding a proper fit. We grew up with your parents running a company that supplied tools and food for all the branches, so we were used to visit the facilities and see all those men in uniform. We just saw that your future had to be linked to that people and we had to find someone from the military to hook up.

And that is what we are doing so far. Me and Marja are kind of a team, finding and grabbing the finest catches we can find around the military branches and seduce and take them to the bed. It’s been fun so far like that, those men, despite all the neat looks and being so serious and disciplined, are so sexy and hot that it’s impossible not thinking that, underneath those clothes, it lives someone who craves for fresh pussy.

Our ‘combination’ has been successful so far, but only as ‘separate entities’. Mind you that we never tried a threesome with anyone there, not because we didn’t liked it, but because we never found someone that could worth of being the first ‘victim’ of our teamwork. Not until Johnny Tagliani…

Johnny was member of the Army corps and, since the first time we met him, we always saw him as the ‘shy’ folk. He liked to talk and meddle with his buddies, but it seems he had an awkward stance toward women. We never saw him with a girlfriend or something and that led to some not so pleasant talk about this sexuality. A handsome man, that seemed alone and mysterious, the kind of guy we should go for!

So Marja and I picked Johnny as being our first recipient of the ‘menage-a-trois investment’, but at first, we couldn’t find a way to make him for comfortable to release the tension. It looked like he felt bothered there and being in Army wasn’t the best thing he found in life. Nevertheless, we are two strong women and we knew we could be capable to find an opening and do your job on him.

It was hard, but one day, when he was off duty, we finally picked him to go to a bar with his uniform mates. Then, when it seemed it was the right time, we took him home and set the mood for the threeway that we were about to lay out.
                “Johnny, we know you for a while, but there is something that always picked me up”

“What is, Grace?”

“Is that Marja and me never saw you with a girl. See, everyone brings his girls on off-duty days but you always seem alone, without anyone, left out in the cold…”

“Well, is that… well, is difficult to say, but I recently broke up with my girlfriend”

A guy with a broken heart? A score for us?

“Oh, poor little… you must be very upset because of that”

“At first I was, but now I kind of accepted it. My parents were right, that thing of ‘distance relationships’ wouldn’t never work…”

“And, pardon me to ask that, but what happened for you and her to break up?”

“Let’s say that she found my absence a good way to try other things, if you know what I mean”

A guy with a broken heart and cheated by his girlfriend? Now we seemed close to make that score.

“It must have been terrible to know that your girl cheated you, Johnny… we feel sorry for your loss”

“Please, girls, don’t be. It was written in the stars, it could be me or her, and ended up being on her side”

“But you shouldn’t feel sorry for yourself all this time. Maybe it’s time for you to pick someone new, meet other people, check for new opportunities”

“Marja, it’s very difficult to me. Every time I see a girl that interests me, it’s Sandra that I remember. I can’t get her out of my mind. She was the first and only girlfriend so far. You know what they say about the first love…”

“Johnny, you need to forget her. She had done a bad thing with you and left you in this state. You must forget her and move on!”

“I tried, but I don’t know how…”

Finally! The opening we found! Now, Johnny was ours!

“Oh, poor little… you might not know, but we know how to bring your mood up again!”

“How?”

We didn’t said a word and our hands simultaneously went close to Johnny’s crotch, going to reach his penis. But, as we got there, he suddenly cringed himself away from us.

“Johnny, what is going on? Don’t you like what are we doing?”

“Is… well… I don’t know if it’s right for us to do that, girls”

“There is no problem. You are single and so as us. And we have the right recipe for your broken heart problem…”

We tried again, but we saw in his face he was uneasy with our approach. Of course there was something that blocked him to surrender to our wishes.

“Don’t need to worry… let us to the job and everything will be alright”

“But, girls…”

“Is there any problem, Johnny… it looks like you are acting like a virgin or something…”

The sigh he gave when we hinted about virginity was the answer we needed. Johnny was all this time a virgin! And, I guess, a virgin that promised to his girl to only surrender to her desires.

“I can’t believe… Johnny… we are so sorry… we didn’t knew about it”

“You didn’t have to know about it, it’s okay. I made a promise to save myself until I find myself ready for Sandra, but she decided it that she didn’t wanted to wait anymore. God, I feel so idiot…”

“You aren’t an idiot. Saving yourself for someone you love is one of the best things anyone can do. See, we took different paths in life. While you thought about your future, Marja and I decided to hook up to anyone with uniform because we feel good this way. And you should feel good about your decision, Johnny.”

“But what do to now? Sandra cheated on me and now this saving thing has no value at all! I lost part of my life doing something that someone else didn’t found important in the end of the story”

“We are giving you an option. It’s up to you go along with it or not…”

Johnny thought for a while and after a few minutes he brought an answer that we were willing to have.

“Go on, girls. I’ll take part with you in this little affair”

“Really?”

“What difference does make? Sandra made me a fool of myself throwing all my wishes in the trash and I don’t have any more time to waste. So, I need you girls, now…”

Victory, finally! Johnny was ours! The circumstances weren’t the best to make he fall for us, but it was his decision and we had to respect and ‘obey’ it. We got ourselves to put our hands at his crotch and feel his package. For what I saw, it seemed a big one! Then, Johnny zipped off his dick from his pants and put it at our reach.

“Come on, ladies, make me cum!”

“I guess it’s you that are going to make us cum!”

We managed to get him slightly hard before we doubled a blowjob on him, licking and slurping his rod. Boy, it was huge! Like 8 inches or something! Dear Lord, we finally find a very good catch in the army! Anyway, it was a bit difficult to suck him but we found a way to make his size fit our mouths.

“Uhhh… girls….ahhh…. yeah!”

We had a sample of what that cock could do to us in our mouths, but we wanted to know how it would be if he sticked it inside us. I decided to be the first and Marja would ‘assist’ me. I put myself in all fours, raising my ass to him and he quickly pointed his cock into my cunt.

“Ohhh….Ahhhhh…”

It was almost a miracle! His cock fit perfectly to my pussy! I wasn’t used to that kind of wiener, but it was marvelously crafted to it! His first thrusts were amazing and I could feel it all going inside me and giving me pleasure. Marja watched it with her mouthwatering, thinking if she could be able to take it all.

“Ah… it’s sooo good….ahh…. yeah… dear God!”

I pushed Marja close to me and made her open her legs in front of me so I could finger and eat her pussy while I was being screwed by that stallion. The threesome I was looking for was finally happening, and having to taste the juices of my best friend while being nailed by Johnny was so amazing that I don’t have even words to describe it perfectly!

Johnny took me in so many ways possible that I didn’t even realize that he was a virgin until minutes earlier. Maybe he learned the tools of the trade and was saving it for his bitch ex-girlfriend. Then, I let Marja have the fun and the first moment his cock thrusted into his cunt, she went to heaven.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhyeah!”

I put myself to the help as I ‘shut’ her mouth with my moist and cock-fucked pussy. I bet from the looks and moans Marja had while Johnny was fucking her that she was amazed that a once-virgin man could do such wonderful job with his sex. Now Sandra must be eating her panties on about what she lost.
                It was splendorous, I have to tell you. Johnny fucked us in such ways that we never thought a man could. His massive rod penetrated us with its torrent of pleasure, touching and putting all of our pussies to explode in pleasure in so many ways that is impossible to explain here. We watched each other’s orgasm and later collapse around Johnny’s body, which seemed much satisfied with finally becoming ‘free’.

We still chase boys once in a while, but when we need to have some fun and find a trusty and reliable boy, there is Johnny for us to take. We finally found the perfect military affair for us to rely and fuck anytime we want...

Comment

Have you ever done the roommate of someone? Ask him and you'll have all the tips... 'Roommate Fun', 34th chapter

Chapter XXXIV – Roommate Fun (based on Bride’s Diary No. 8 cover, Ajax/Farrell, February 1956)

TAGS: M/F, oral, facial, swallowing, cheating

It’s not easy date someone who has a roommate, especially if this roommate is a female one. There is always that feeling that she is trying to hit on you, or even you end up feeling something for her. Not forgetting to mention, of course, the millions of fantasies one man can have about two girls that live together under the same roof.

Judy Cooper is testament for that. She was my girlfriend for a year or so and our relationship was fine until Anne Curbishley became her roommate. They were best friends and, once Anne decided to leave her family for an acting career, she went to Judy, which also tried a life at the show business.

Anne was what Judy sometimes wasn’t. She was a girl full of life, always shining, dreaming about her future, not quitting on her dream to be a start, while Judy seemed at times be not to adventurous as her friend was. Near to Anne, Judy was one of those “average” girls.

I was still with Judy, but Anne got me attracted to her every time I saw her. I didn’t knew how to react when I was with her, because I couldn’t just give her a kiss and throw her on bed because I was still dating her friend, and I was still in love with Judy. Can you picture the situation I was being forced to handle?

Anyway, I needed to work out a way so I could have Anne and still keep Judy, but I didn’t knew how. Or I had to give up one of them to get the other or work out a threesome, but I didn’t knew if Judy could accept that idea. So, I decided to work the toughest way possibly: try to have them together at the same time.

But how I could do that? Well, keeping Judy wasn’t hard, but I had to avoid much fanfare if I had to get into Judy’s pants. Then, at a Sunday, when Judy went to meet her parents, Anne dropped by home to practice for a test she would have the next day and asked some tips to me.

“It’s a romantic movie, Joe, and I am not quite sure if I can handle the love scenes”

“You are very beautiful, Anne. Why a girl like you would worry about romantic scenes?”

“It’s because I never had a steady boyfriend. My relationships weren’t too meaningful to be like the ones in the movies”

“But at the movies you can lie. It’s not real, you know that…”

“I know, but I am still a newbie at these situations. Please, could you help me?”

I played the ‘boyfriend’ side to help Anne to have her play. First of all, she is a gifted actress. No bull! From the first line, I could sense she could have a big success in Hollywood.

But the scene asked for a kiss, and when we had it, I don’t know if it was because I wished that so much or the scene really needed a kiss like that, because the kiss was like ones you give to the love of your life. After a while, we really got kissing like we were husband and wife.

“It’s sure we really must do this?”

“I don’t know, and I don’t want to stop either!”

For a moment that day, I just forgot Judy and embraced myself into that situation. We just kissed and kissed and even rolled on the floor, feeling each other’s lips having the party of their lives.

“Should we go to your room?”

“Well… Judy will not come back until Tuesday, so… why not?”

I am not that kind of cheating guy, but, yes, you can call me whatever of a cheater because I was taking my girlfriend’s roommate to my bedroom in order to have sex with her. And I had no regrets on every second I spend taking off my clothes and showing my semi-erect penis to Anne.

“I still don’t know if we should, but since we are here, we must go until the end!”

“Please, don’t worry. Let me do my tricks here…”

She didn’t want to lose time with foreplay and she right away threw me to the bed and sit on my cock. Soon I could see her wiggling her hips and humping up and down on my crotch, as I watched my dick going inside and outside her moist pussy.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhh! Yeahhhhhhhhhhh! Finally!”

One thing I must say: she is definitely a better fuck than Judy. Not only she took the initiative, but also seemed to have a freer mind than my girlfriend in some aspects. Maybe it was because the forbidden relationship factor, but God, how she was hot!

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Yeah! Fuck me, Joe! Fuck me, dammit!”

“Ride that cock, naughty girl! Ride it! Like this! Ahhhhhhhhhhh Yes!”
                  I picked her in all fours and decided to employ all my effort to do Anne the way she liked. I delighted myself to hear how she moaned and requested for me to fuck her pussy harder and even slap her ass. Judy wouldn’t never let me do that, not that she was a total prude, is that she didn’t saw herself as the kind of girl that liked a kinky environment.

“So, do I fuck better than Judy?”

“Many times better!”

Despite I wouldn’t like to say it, it was the truth and I gave Anne the best I could give, fucking her in all ways she put herself to do, rubbing, touching and slapping that hot ass of hers, while I fucked her and gave the orgasm she needed of.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhh!””

“Ok, Joe. Let me suck you. I want to swallow your jizz!”

Another point in favor to Anne: Judy disliked getting cummed in the face, let alone swallowing my sperm. And, there was her, the roommate, doing everything my girlfriend didn’t, sucking my cock and having to taste her pussy.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhh… I can’t hold! I’m gonna…ahhhhh…I’m…ahh….CUM!”

I shot a torrent of sperm inside Anne’s throat, and she didn’t even complain. She swallowed it all and even asked me to drop something at her face so she could lick it. And I couldn’t even regret anything by there.

“I don’t know if your part will have something like this, but I am sure you acted very well”

“It’s not acting, Joe. I am very good in bed, and so do you”

“Oh, thanks… Now I can only think how hot my girlfriend’s roommate is”

“Don’t worry about Judy. I won’t tell anything to her about this. It will be our secret”

“Thanks… but, excuse me for saying that, I really want to do it again”

“Have sex with me behind my friend’s back? I think I can’t…”

“But you just did”

“I meant doing it often. Is not like I am a home-wrecker”

“You aren’t, and anyway, I have to thank you. You are a very better lover than Judy, not that I don’t like her, is that… she is not used to do some stuff…”

“I see... Well, I guess I can accept, but we must be discrete and avoid to give any tip of our infidelity to her”

“Right”

I broke up with Judy a few months later, but meanwhile, I kept my ‘second relationship’ with Anne hot and heavy. She still don’t know that I was cheating her with her roommate (and maybe now she will know the truth), but anyway, I don’t care much. Anne is far a better lover than her, period.

Comment

When you read these old comics we call it retro sex. Well back when I was young this was only call sex.

Comment

Retro sex? Really, well so might be really 'in' today

Comment

Blingy love making? If you are interested in some stuff.... check our 35th story..

TAGS: M/F

There is a difference between me and the prostitutes. Prostitutes do it because they need the money to support their lives. I, on the other hand, don’t go for the money, but it’s always good to get something in reward if you do your job right.

I don’t have any problem to tell anyone that I like to get something back from the one I am sleeping with. It does not mean that I only do it for the bling or the cash; it’s just a matter that I think men should give us something for opening our legs for them. Anyway, if wasn’t for us, what they would do for some carnal pleasure…

I learned early the tricks of dealing with men. My mother was one of those high-society socialites, thus I always got in contact with high-profile people and soon I got the tricks of the trade, seeing how much those ladies craved for a wealthy man to be set for life. I knew right from the start that I didn’t wanted to be one of those. I wanted to be different.

The difference among me and the others is that I decided to not let myself be cornered to live my life to get just one man. I would live it to try to get from them the maximum I could in exchange for the good life and also some sex. I don’t do this as an evil act of a woman that wants to tame all the males she finds. It’s just that men and women relationships aren’t more than just trade business, and if it’s so, why not get it into other borders by actually doing some ‘business’.

Ok, I guess I am talking too much, and so here comes the story of the day: there was this guy, Jake Hollocomb. He was son of one of those guys who made their wealth from trading stuff to people and, as every heir, he just wanted to live his life spending his father’s money on what he most liked: women.

First time I saw him, surrounded of girls that craved for his attention and also to enjoy his wealth. Poor suckers, those men are just after a random girl they could pick and get to the bed. Don’t you think they all want a marriage and a girl like the princes from the fairytales…

“I think it’s time to show those girls who runs the place here…”

I managed to connect myself to Jake through a few common friends and quickly we found ourselves the match. Mr. Hollocomb knew how to treat a woman right, the perfect thing a girl like me wants to know to make its catch. Of course, I asked him about the fine restaurants, the expensive Broadway shows and the finest champagne the humanity can sell.

“Julie, you really like the glamorous life, aren’t you? It’s just our first date and you are asking me to go to the expensive places…”

“Jake, I am a girl who likes to live. And what else I can do if the life has its price”

On that very first date, we made it to the bed. Yeah, the sex was good; however, the best wasn’t happened in bed, but what happened after we finished our love night.

“So, you are in this because of the gifts and stuff?”

“Maybe. I do enjoy sex, but I am not for the relationships by now. I am driven more by what I can gain from them”

“You seem pretty much a modern woman to me, Julie. I appreciate that. It’s not everyone that comes clean about what they want from men”

“I do appreciate your concern. But, since you got me into, I have a proposal to do for you, Jake”

“What is it, Julie?”

“You can keep doing me as long as you want, but you need to give me something in return…”

“What kind of ‘something’ you mean? Money, jewels, pearls…”

“I am not after your money, sweetie. I am just after what you can give to me. You know, necklaces, rings, expensive diamonds, trips, this sort of thing”

“Nobody ever made me such proposal… that’s new for me, really. But, I think we can have a deal!”

Me and Jake then became a couple, but not one of those ordinary couples all my friends had. We were driven by one reason: fulfill the needs of each other, sex in exchange of expensive goods. People told me a lot that I was kind of objectifying my body for diamonds or jewels but I didn’t cared. I just wanted my fair share of the deal and that’s all.

This deal could include anything, like getting a new bracelet and then paying back with a nice blowjob, what happened at a weekend in Los Angeles, where I showed him how I could work out my mouth while I used my new bracelet. Another deal was a lubeless anal, that I only could do unless he paid me a new wardrobe including fur coats and new party dresses.

I could speak more and more about our deal, but I don’t want to give up early all the things we’d done. But one thing I can say to anyone: if you have an opportunity to get something in reward for your ‘bed work’, seize it! It’s about time we need to tell people that this can be also a frank business relationship…

Comment

'Bisexual Girl Wants Sex II/Meddling with my Cousin', story number 36, deals with cousins, bisexual ladies and guys girls want... well, let's see if this is going to be good

TAGS: F/F, M/F/F, inc, oral

Allie is my cousin from the ‘big city’, as we call here. Since her parents are close to mine, we were ‘raised’ together and she would come to the farm I live very often. Since both of us were single daughters, we kinda grew up like sisters, or almost.

We did all sort of things together since we were children and a big bond grew between us in the meantime, but as much as this bond grew, other feelings surfaces. You know, that sort of stuff people say cousins don’t do to each other, especially if both are from same gender.

This is what brings me to the subject of this story: Allie was my first girlfriend, even if mostly hidden for everyone else, and was she the one who I learned the joys of sex. Well, we aren’t lesbians, we do like guys too, but it had to be this way for us to know how we could meet pleasure and orgasm.

Ally and I always found a breach to go somewhere at the barn so we could do it. It was the best of fun until her visits diminished because she went to college at the city, and I had to stay here taking care of the farm because my parents got ill and I was the one in charge of the place.

I could say I was in some sort of peace of mind until she came with Pierce, her college boyfriend, for a visit. I was shocked from the very first minute I saw her with a guy. I felt I got stabbed by behind, but I couldn’t realize why seeing my cousin with her date brought me to that state.

“Pierce, this is my cousin Jessie. Jessie, this my boyfriend, Pierce”

“Er… hi, nice to meet you, Pierce…”

“Nice to meet you too, Jessie. Allie said lot of stuff about you, and I must say you are prettier than I thought…”

I felt flattered by what he said, but still his presence right at first caused me certain unease, especially around Allie. I felt he was stealing her from me, the cousin, the one who was raised with her, BFFs, lovers, that sort of stuff… and he the guy from out of nowhere that was about to take her away from my presence, not let her even come visit me…

That’s when I realized I might be jealous of her, or maybe I was giving myself too much to bad thoughts. But I couldn’t stand that that Pierce guy near her. I felt he was capable to taking her away from me and not letting her being near me again!

As I said, maybe I was giving myself too much into jealousy or maybe I was thinking something that could be true. Nevertheless, I was bound to do something about it, even if I didn’t knew what.

“Tell me, Allie… is your relationship with Pierce promising or else?”

“I don’t know, Jessie… we are seeing each other for six months, and we are just in the early stages. I don’t want to make predictions, just enjoy the days as they go by”

“Well, not being a jinx to your relationship, but I kinda miss our moments. There is no day that I don’t think about us doing each other in the barn”

“I do think about that too, and I miss you a lot. But now I am with Pierce and he is the one right now that is making me happy”

Happy? And what about me? The girl that gave you pleasure since we were teens! What the fuck you are thinking about, bitch? That left me even more internally pissed and I felt Pierce even more as a ‘threat’ than anything else, but I had to treat him well since, despite it all, he was my cousin’s boyfriend.

I didn’t know what I should do about, but I was keen to do something to avoid losing Allie to anyone else. And the chance appeared at a night where the three of us were alone talking about our childhoods… but the outcome wasn’t the one I was hoping to expect.

“Allie always told me you did lot of things together, Jessie…’

“Yeah, it’s right. I and she were inseparable while we grew up. She came almost every weekend here and she spent the vacations at the farm, so…”

“Jessie and I are the best friends! We were very close!”

“And we still are, right Allie?”

“Well, I don’t drop by as often but when I come, I am the same girl you knew since we were kids, Jess”

“Yes, sort of…”

“Hearing the stories she told about us, I couldn’t even believe there was such friendship like yours. You two seem pretty much like sisters…”

“What can I tell? Jessie it’s like my sister, it looks like that we grew at the same house!”

“Believe me, Jessie. When she told me the childhood stories, I had trouble picturing all the scenes, specially the spicy ones…”

When he told it, I almost spat all the beer I was drinking! What he said!?

“Excuse me, but what did you mean, Pierce?”
                          “Well, sorry Allie, but I think I can’t be that quiet anymore about it… Jessie, Allie told me all about you and her”

“Allie! How could you?”

“Jessie, I am so sorry, but we promised to not say anything to our families or anyone at the farm. But since Pierce is none of them, I felt comfortable to tell all the stories about our little teenage affair…”

“You should’t tell him! It was our secret! The best kept one”

“In Allie’s defense, there is nothing for you to worry about, Jessie. What Allie said wasn’t anything shameful of you. What she told me was something of pure love between two girls that are up to learn about themselves…”

“Still, Allie shouldn’t tell you about us! Nobody else knew about our relationship…”

“There is nothing wrong on two girls experimenting when young. You two did what you had to do. You two were lucky to find each other to learn about sexual pleasure…”

“What do you know about it? You are a man!”

“Exactly, but I also know that, even if Allie did wrong in your opinion to tell me about you and her, it’s not something you have to be ashamed off. It wasn’t non-consensual, it wasn’t rape or abuse, it was pure love… pure lust…”

“Pierce, honey, what are you talking about?”

“I don’t know, Allie, but I hope to make Jessie to not hate me because of what I know about you two.”

“It’s great. The guy who came to steal my cousin away from me is trying to give a lesson. Won’t work, bucko!”

“Jessie!?”

“Allie, I love you so much and I don’t want to lose you to this bastard, which only came to make you and me apart! I don’t want to lose you, Allie!”

“And who said you will lose me, Jessie?”

“Well, you appear with him and you never went for me after you started dating with him and…”

Yes, the situation was out of control in my mind…

“Jessie, darling, you will not lose me. I am still your cousin and best friend, and I still remember of our nights of pleasure, but now I am with Pierce, and you gotta deal with it. We are still friends, don’t worry about that, and any problem I’ll always be there”

“But I want you there with me, in my bed!”

“Jessie, if you don’t mind about it, I can make your dream come true…”

“Ah?”

It was when Allie came over me and gave me a full kiss, like the old times. I don’t know how Pierce reacted about it, but all I knew was a trip to the past, and how it as…

“Allie?”

“Pierce, my cousin wants me to have sex with her like the old times and I shall do it, but I wish also, if she allows it, that my boyfriend can join as well...”

Even if I still felt a bit ‘threatened’ by him, I couldn’t refuse a request from the girl I loved. I said to Pierce and Allie to remove their clothes as I did with mine and I gave them some good, hot and passionate kisses.

First, Pierce allowed me to have what I want with Allie so he only watched me and her kissing each other, as we went for me each other’s pussies into a 69, munching ourselves like the good ol’times, feeling her tongue on me as I darted my tongue around her slit.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Yeah, Allie!”

“I love you so much, Jessie! Lick me! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

Pierce watched it patiently and masturbated himself as we saw us doing the lesbian sex. I don’t know if he did understood the meaning of what we were doing, but inside myself, I started to feel that his presence around wasn’t to be a bad thing.

“Please, Jessie, now is time for you to know Pierce well”

Allie guided me to lay as she took her boyfriend’s cock and slid into my pussy. It’s been a while I hadn’t sex with guys and, after we started to fuck, with my cousin’s aid, I finally understood why she picked him. Girl, how he fucks good! And how lousy I am to be angry at him in the first place! He was awesome and made me pleasure as no man did it do me. I felt really like an idiot for not trusting on him first.

After, it was time for me to watch how to couple did it. Seeing the face of joy in Allie while Piece put his dick inside her lovepot was amazing. I never saw her doing that other than me, and even jealous of the attention, I knew she was doing what it was right for her and I wouldn’t be the one who stopped their love.

I have to say that we spent the night getting very jiggy with each other, as we tried a few threesome combinations before we went to suck him dry and taste all of his cum. After the sex, I apologized with Allie and Pierce, but they said they understood it and gave me a big kiss and a licking to mend the things up.

Allie keep coming here when the college frees up to her, but now she always brings Pierce with her and now I know that, sometimes, things happen for a reason. And, in this case, the reason was bringing me again together with Allie.

Comment

Chapter 37th is called 'Country Lust', story about a country dude and a woman who fall in love and more for each other

TAGS: M/F, oral

If you are a man of the country, love is a tough thing to find, and tame. It’s not like cattle or a horse, which you can take care of it if you learn about it. Love is different, you can’t really tame it or put inside a bottle. When it comes, you never are ready for it, and when you feel you already tamed it, it goes away.

But there is something that adds insult to the injury: falling for your boss’ daughter. The one you weren’t supposed to feel any kind of attraction. The one you shouldn’t even feel aroused. But Rebecca Watts was impossible for me to not have anything for a girl like her.

Her father bought the farm long time ago, when my father worked for him. I grew up working there as well and I had the opportunity to meet his children, and Rebecca took my mind from the first moment I saw. Me and her got quickly acquainted, to a relationship that would become some kind of friendship, but later, I felt I wished that was more than that…

I never knew if Becky was into me, and I didn’t bother to ask. Who was I, a simple farmhand, to date the boss’ daughter, a girl who had more money that I could earn in a lifetime, a man without much education or fancy manners. She was destined to have one of those men in the city that could offer everything she wanted, capable to give her all the luxury a girl like her deserves. Even if her own father thought those boys were more into parties and ladies other than serious stuff and said that, if his baby girl were to marry anyone, it would be with someone serious, like the men from his farm.

But destiny played against it… and the weirdest way possible.

Becky came back to farm one day, crying because one of her boyfriends cheated her. Since I was around, here Randy Cousins was to save the day…

“Becky, you shouldn’t suffer because of that scumbag…”

“But, Randy… I-I t-thought her w-was the man of my life. And he c-c-cheated me with that b-bitch! My father knew so well…”

“You father knew really those men weren’t your kind, but what else could you do?”

“I should have listen him. I should stop going with those guys from the city and try someone else”

“It’s up to you that, Becky… you own your heart…”

The days past by and everything seemed normal to Rebecca and I, but one night, she knocked my door and what she said completely was a shock to me.

“Randy, are you awake?”

“Well, I am trying to sleep, Becky. What you want from me that late?”

“I want you to do something for me”

“Sure. What?”

“I want you to have sex with me”

“Er.. erm… what? What?”

“Randy, don’t act like that. You heard what I want. I want you right now!”

I still don’t know why I didn’t fell from bed when she asked me to do it!

“But, Becky... I can’t do it. Don’t you remember that I am your father’s employee?”

“I know, and that’s why I came looking for you, Randy. I know you have something for me? I always knew…”

“W-What? H-How do you… well, what?”

“Don’t lie to me, Randy. I know you have the major crush on me, and wanna know what, I do have the same for you”

Oh my God… she knew it? She loves me? What the hell are we talking about?

“What are you talking about, Becky?”

“Let’s be serious, okay? I knew since long you had the hots for me and I always had the hots for you, but I didn’t told anyone about that”

“Why you didn’t tell me about it?”

“The daughter of the farm owner dating one of his employees when I had to waste time with boys that couldn’t make me complete? I was afraid my parents would react wrong about it and kick me off home”

“And don’t you think that I didn’t felt the same. I don’t want the risk of being fired for ‘fooling around’ with the boss’ daughter”

“I promise you will be not fired, Randy. I swear nobody besides us will know about that, capice?”

I was turned to refuse it, but refuse anything from Rebecca was impossible for me.

“So?”

“Well… my feelings are too strong for me to refuse, so…”

Becky undressed in front of me and laid on my bed, taking off my clothes as well. She gave me a kiss before stroking my dick. God knows how much time I waited for her to do that on me, and now she was holding my cock on her tender hands. Hands that deserved a man who cared for her, who believed on her.

A man like me.

“Take me, Becky. Now I am yours. All yours…”

She took me. Exactly my cock inside her mouth, blowing me like no girl ever did for me. I could be bothered by her saying too much on how my cock was good and looked more manly than the ones she sucked from the losers she dated so far, but for me it was a victory chant. Finally the woman I had the most incredible crush was in my bed.

“Hmmmm… I dreamed about you for so long…”

“Fair dreams or dirty ones?”

“All kinds of dreams you can imagine, baby…”

She sucked me for a while until she found better fun could be found if I could train her a as a ‘cowgirl’. And so she did, as she sit on my cock and rode me like one of those pros taming a wild bull at the rodeo. I never felt so good with myself like that moment, there having the girl of my life dreams wiggling and humping my penis like a bitch in head (well, I know it’s offensive, but what could I do?)

“Ahhhhhh! How long I wished that to happen!”

“Me toooooooooooo! Uhhhhhhh!”

See Rebecca’s face moaning and feeling my dick inside her pussy was bliss for a lonely cowboy like me. Finally my dream became reality; I had the girl I wished for long with me in my bed, having sex with me. And she was taking the control, dictating the rhythm, using her hips to keep my cock inside her. I just could imagine if she was this with those fools she dated.

“I want you to cum inside me!”

“Ah? I can’t!”

“Don’t worry. I am on pill. Please go on!”

I had to fulfill her dream and, when I reached the point, blew my entire load inside her. I don’t know why she asked me for that, but since she requested it, I wouldn’t argue with her orders. I could see Becky feel in other state as she felt my sperm going into her pussy, maybe it was that way that got her into orgasms.
                            And I have to say, I gave her a big orgasm. A real one. She called my name and told me I was the best and cussed every guy that disappointed her in the city and claimed I was the man of her life and stuff. I couldn’t feel more aroused.

“So, how it was?”

“Well, I just can say I finally achieved my goal to be with the girl of my dreams”

“I say the same, Randy…”

“So, where do we go from here?”

“I don’t know, but if you mind to lick my pussy soon…”

I licked, even if I got to taste my own cum. But it didn’t mattered. I had Rebecca Watts and nothing could stop that from happen… We date hidden from everyone for a while before she said to her father about me. He accepted it very well and said that ‘I would be a better man for her than any of her ex-boyfriends’.

And for the last year, the cowboy who told this story is being a better man for Becky. A better man in all ways possible…

Comment

A couple who needs help to enjoy their sex life... they wanted someoen to 'coach' them and this lady came right in the moment to provide them that... our 38th chapter

Tags: M/F/F, oral, handjob

Al and I are married for nine years and our relationship is divine, giving us our two kids. Everything could be fantastic and I could tell you the best love story ever if wasn’t by one single hurdle: our sex life.

You know, when it starts, everything is good and spicy, our bedroom was on fire, but since long we didn’t found the valentine’s vigor. Not that we don’t enjoy it, but it became so, well, ‘common’ that it’s like we’ve been doing those routines that any couple can do in bed.

Maybe it’s because we got children to raise and the burden of being a parent is hard sometimes on our bodies, or it could be the age thing. Nevertheless, Al and I couldn’t find a way to make things better sexually and the usual fear that it would be come ‘jump-fuck-cum-sleep’ was clear.

We tried a lot of stuff, like movies, books and even roleplaying, but nothing seemed to work! It looked like we were doomed to a boring sex life for the rest of our lives… But a friend’s advice was enough to change my entire life.

“Corinne, me and Al can’t take it anymore. We don’t know a single way to spice up our sexual life. We tried everything but nothing works with us…”

“Have you tried a sexual consultant, Devie?”

“Sexual consultant? What is it?”
                              “It is someone that is hired to help couples to improve in bed. Think like of a sex therapist with the expertise from a prostitute”

“Is there anyone that works like this for real?”

“Yes. Remember when me and Scott had troubles in our marriage? It’s when we hired the consultant. And believe me, our life changed after we met her…”

“A woman? Well, quite strange, but interesting indeed. But how you met this consultant?”

“It was Mary that gave me the tip. She also worked with her when she divorced from Malcolm, and spread the word around with the other women. I think I have her card… ok, here, take it. You need it better than I nowadays”

Corinne explained how that sexual consultant worked, but I was still doubtful if it could work. When I mentioned that to Al, he was doubtful as well, but thought it could worth the shot.

“I don’t know, honey. We could just give a try. If it doesn’t fit us, we can throw a lifeline on something else”

I made first contact with the consultant, named Marion. I told that Corinne gave me her number and she quickly went prone to work on us. On the phone, she explained about her job and I talked about my problem. We scheduled a first visit at our apartment for the following week.

The day came and me and Al were anxious about Marion. We didn’t know how she could be or what she could think about us in first place. Our doubts disappeared when the doorbell rang.

“You two must be Al and Devie Meadows. I am Marion Legrand, your sexual affairs consultant”

Just to look at her I knew the shot worked. It was a stunning brunette, nearly from our age. You could look at her face and her clothes that she was a classy woman. The one I could see men falling over her feet, begging for her to marry them, giving every kind of gift, doing all her wishes to have a night with her. Surely a woman like her had a sexual knowledge that certified her for the job.

“Glad that you took our case, Miss Legrand. Me and My husband were waiting for you…”

“Please, don’t need to be that formal. We are all friends here. Please call me Marion…”

We invited her to enter and right from the start we told her why we called her. Marion told us to sit on the couch and then made a complete interrogatory on us. She asked about our relationship, marriage, family, sex life and else. Everything she wrote on a small notebook she picked from her bag, paying carefully attention to every single word Al and I said.
                              “Enough of questions for now... Mind if I check the bedroom?”

“Is there anything wrong with it?”

“Not at all. I just like to see the place where the couples usually have sex. Sometimes there is something that might contribute to the problem”

We took Marion to our bedroom, and she checked everything thoroughly. From the bed to the closet, the consultant investigated, writing down her notes and asking us the age of the furniture, how do we like to sleep, where the kids sleep and else.

After she reviewed the place, Marion took us back to the living room, where we patiently waited for her veredict.

“So, is there anything wrong with us, Marion?”

“Hmmm… wrong, I cannot say. But I sense there is a lack of eroticism coming from you two…”

“Lack of eroticism?”

“There is nothing wrong in my view about the way you two do it. But my feeling is that there is no ‘steam’ surrounding your sex. There are no erotic moves, actions nor ideas that usually spice the things up”

“But we tried everything! We read the books, we saw the movies…”

“Books and movies can be a source of ideas, but they aren’t more reliable than the good old imagination. And, also, I think you need to try a few things off”

“Like what?”

“Well, I can give you two a walkthrough of stuff that can be useful for you in bed. But it’s gotta be the next time, since it needs to set the environment for what I need”

“If it was needed to saved our marriage, ok, there will be a next time”

Next week, and there were us again, and Marion appeared. Again, the anxiety was big, since we didn’t knew what she had on mind to help us to regain our sexual energy.

“Are you two ready for our exercise?”

“Yes, we are!”

First, Marion sat between us and warned that we have to tell her if she is doing something that might bother us. We agreed and, then, she started to talk what she had on mind.

“It was good for me that you requested my help. You two are the kind of people that I love to us my skills on”
                              “And what kind of skills do you have here for us?”

“I think a threesome would be the best way to show how and where you need to improve”

“A threesome? You mean… me, Al and you?”

“I guess you don’t mind if I came between you and Al tonight, right Devie? And anyway, I’ll be here mostly to be your sex coach”

“Er… well… I don’t… well; let’s see if your plan can work right for us then”

Marion quickly touched our bodies, apparently feeling if we were sexy enough to her. As she smiled, perhaps with a wicked intention in her mind, I felt that our problems were in verge to be resolved by the sex consultant.

“The first lesson here is that you have to seduce your partner in order to achieve a good sex. I mean, you have to turn him or her on, play with his mind, see what makes him or her get aroused”

“And how we can do it?”

Marion asked permission to me for unzipping his pants, and after my blessings, she didn’t had any problem on taking his pants down and having his cock on her hand. It was unbelievable that I would let another woman have my Al in this way, but if you want to save your marriage, everything counts.

I closely watched the brunette touch my man like she was giving him a handjob. I could see Al, even if a little embarrassed, moan as Marion stroke him, as she looked at me hoping to see if I could react from it.

“Is this turning you on, Devie?”

“Well… yes… a little”

“Are you enjoying for real that another woman is touching your husband? Do you see how Al likes to be masturbated?”

“I can see, Marion. Where do you want to reach?”

“Maybe your husband needs to be stimulated before you get at work with him. And I can predict this is enough for you to wet your underwear, right?”

“Well…”

“Then let’s see if we can apply the same for Al”

Right after she said that, Marion kissed me! I couldn’t and I wouldn’t refuse or ask why, then I let it go and went for good to reply that kiss. I never put my lips into the ones of a woman in my life, and I must say the experience was satisfying. Al, watching everything, felt himself the urge of masturbating himself, as I could see his cock get close to the ‘point’.

“See how your husband seems excited while we kiss, Devie?”

“Yes… I guess he is just another guy who loves two girls getting it on…”

“And I can see that you too…”

I couldn’t say no. That was really getting me horny, and I was hoping that Marion didn’t stop it all out of sudden. But she did, and after she broke the kiss, she told us to take off our clothes.

“Seems you both past the first lesson. Now, I will let you try to involve me in your caresses”

She said as she also got herself naked and to Al and me to approach her and do whatever we wished to her body. And there we were, touching, kissing and fondling that hot woman. We could hear that we were going well giving Marion moaned while kissed all over her body, sucked her breasts and even let us finger her wet pussy.

Next lesson was the oral pleasure. With Marion’s guidance, we were introduced to the arts of a good blowjob and cunnilingus. It was interesting to see how Marion showed her mouth skills on both of us. I would never believe that having a girl lick my pussy could be great. Or even watch my husband being sucked by the consultant.

“Well, time for you two show how good you fuck, lady and gentleman!”

Then, Marion became really a coach. She gave us instructions on the positions we made, how we could do it to make it naughtier, told us to let our mouth speak for ourselves, told that we should be more nasty during sex talk and to try new things. She participated as well, positioning us and using her hands to make any kind of correction.

Anyway, the prognosis was way ahead than I predicted. That woman knew what she was talking about! I didn’t felt so much pleasure in my life since years ago, and I bet by Al’s face, he shared my views. We finally found what we were looking for, and Marion witnessed every moan, every pleasing word, and every nasty request of both of us while his cock made my pussy his home again, to the point she didn’t resisted enough and touched herself while seeing our sex.

Marion was in front row to watch, after all this time, a true orgasm from both of us. I think I even left my body while I felt all that ‘repressed pleasure’ finally arrive after years of frustration. Al, meanwhile, looked like he didn’t wanted to stop at all. He kept fucking me, even if we were at the boiling point of sexual gratification. To show how much we were finally free, I asked him to cum all over my body and so he did.

“So, how did went for you two?”

“It was fantastic! I never felt something like this in years!”

“You got it, Devie! We don’t know how much we are thankful for saving our marriage, Marion “

“Don’t worry… it is just a single brick you must lay every day if you two want to keep the flame ignited for years to come”

“With your tips, me and Al will be like we were in our early years!”

“I hope so, but now I guess my work is done for today…”

“No, wait!”

“Want to say something, Devie?”

“I want to discuss the payment, since you made a good job here. And second, I want to ask you if you don’t mind to join us for a real threesome”

“About payment, we could discuss it next time we meet. And about the threesome, sure why not? I don’t have nothing to do anyway…”

And so it was, we had Marion only for us to show how our skills were upgraded after her ‘class’. I bet she loved when Al did her in so many ways and I put all my oral skills to the test. Well, at least I know she went to heaven or almost when we finished her by licking her pussy.

Now our marriage is back to the old times and me and Al became a different couple in bed, thanks to Marion’s guidance. We know what to do to turn our minds on and be like animals in our bedroom. But don’t think we didn’t see Marion anymore. Sometimes she drops by to see if we are going well, and to see if we can show her how nasty we became…

Anyway, thanks to Marion Legrand, our lives changed. To better.Tags: M/F/F, oral, handjob

Al and I are married for nine years and our relationship is divine, giving us our two kids. Everything could be fantastic and I could tell you the best love story ever if wasn’t by one single hurdle: our sex life.

You know, when it starts, everything is good and spicy, our bedroom was on fire, but since long we didn’t found the valentine’s vigor. Not that we don’t enjoy it, but it became so, well, ‘common’ that it’s like we’ve been doing those routines that any couple can do in bed.

Maybe it’s because we got children to raise and the burden of being a parent is hard sometimes on our bodies, or it could be the age thing. Nevertheless, Al and I couldn’t find a way to make things better sexually and the usual fear that it would be come ‘jump-fuck-cum-sleep’ was clear.

We tried a lot of stuff, like movies, books and even roleplaying, but nothing seemed to work! It looked like we were doomed to a boring sex life for the rest of our lives… But a friend’s advice was enough to change my entire life.

“Corinne, me and Al can’t take it anymore. We don’t know a single way to spice up our sexual life. We tried everything but nothing works with us…”

“Have you tried a sexual consultant, Devie?”

“Sexual consultant? What is it?”
                              “It is someone that is hired to help couples to improve in bed. Think like of a sex therapist with the expertise from a prostitute”

“Is there anyone that works like this for real?”

“Yes. Remember when me and Scott had troubles in our marriage? It’s when we hired the consultant. And believe me, our life changed after we met her…”

“A woman? Well, quite strange, but interesting indeed. But how you met this consultant?”

“It was Mary that gave me the tip. She also worked with her when she divorced from Malcolm, and spread the word around with the other women. I think I have her card… ok, here, take it. You need it better than I nowadays”

Corinne explained how that sexual consultant worked, but I was still doubtful if it could work. When I mentioned that to Al, he was doubtful as well, but thought it could worth the shot.

“I don’t know, honey. We could just give a try. If it doesn’t fit us, we can throw a lifeline on something else”

I made first contact with the consultant, named Marion. I told that Corinne gave me her number and she quickly went prone to work on us. On the phone, she explained about her job and I talked about my problem. We scheduled a first visit at our apartment for the following week.

The day came and me and Al were anxious about Marion. We didn’t know how she could be or what she could think about us in first place. Our doubts disappeared when the doorbell rang.

“You two must be Al and Devie Meadows. I am Marion Legrand, your sexual affairs consultant”

Just to look at her I knew the shot worked. It was a stunning brunette, nearly from our age. You could look at her face and her clothes that she was a classy woman. The one I could see men falling over her feet, begging for her to marry them, giving every kind of gift, doing all her wishes to have a night with her. Surely a woman like her had a sexual knowledge that certified her for the job.

“Glad that you took our case, Miss Legrand. Me and My husband were waiting for you…”

“Please, don’t need to be that formal. We are all friends here. Please call me Marion…”

We invited her to enter and right from the start we told her why we called her. Marion told us to sit on the couch and then made a complete interrogatory on us. She asked about our relationship, marriage, family, sex life and else. Everything she wrote on a small notebook she picked from her bag, paying carefully attention to every single word Al and I said.
                              “Enough of questions for now... Mind if I check the bedroom?”

“Is there anything wrong with it?”

“Not at all. I just like to see the place where the couples usually have sex. Sometimes there is something that might contribute to the problem”

We took Marion to our bedroom, and she checked everything thoroughly. From the bed to the closet, the consultant investigated, writing down her notes and asking us the age of the furniture, how do we like to sleep, where the kids sleep and else.

After she reviewed the place, Marion took us back to the living room, where we patiently waited for her veredict.

“So, is there anything wrong with us, Marion?”

“Hmmm… wrong, I cannot say. But I sense there is a lack of eroticism coming from you two…”

“Lack of eroticism?”

“There is nothing wrong in my view about the way you two do it. But my feeling is that there is no ‘steam’ surrounding your sex. There are no erotic moves, actions nor ideas that usually spice the things up”

“But we tried everything! We read the books, we saw the movies…”

“Books and movies can be a source of ideas, but they aren’t more reliable than the good old imagination. And, also, I think you need to try a few things off”

“Like what?”

“Well, I can give you two a walkthrough of stuff that can be useful for you in bed. But it’s gotta be the next time, since it needs to set the environment for what I need”

“If it was needed to saved our marriage, ok, there will be a next time”

Next week, and there were us again, and Marion appeared. Again, the anxiety was big, since we didn’t knew what she had on mind to help us to regain our sexual energy.

“Are you two ready for our exercise?”

“Yes, we are!”

First, Marion sat between us and warned that we have to tell her if she is doing something that might bother us. We agreed and, then, she started to talk what she had on mind.

“It was good for me that you requested my help. You two are the kind of people that I love to us my skills on”
                              “And what kind of skills do you have here for us?”

“I think a threesome would be the best way to show how and where you need to improve”

“A threesome? You mean… me, Al and you?”

“I guess you don’t mind if I came between you and Al tonight, right Devie? And anyway, I’ll be here mostly to be your sex coach”

“Er… well… I don’t… well; let’s see if your plan can work right for us then”

Marion quickly touched our bodies, apparently feeling if we were sexy enough to her. As she smiled, perhaps with a wicked intention in her mind, I felt that our problems were in verge to be resolved by the sex consultant.

“The first lesson here is that you have to seduce your partner in order to achieve a good sex. I mean, you have to turn him or her on, play with his mind, see what makes him or her get aroused”

“And how we can do it?”

Marion asked permission to me for unzipping his pants, and after my blessings, she didn’t had any problem on taking his pants down and having his cock on her hand. It was unbelievable that I would let another woman have my Al in this way, but if you want to save your marriage, everything counts.

I closely watched the brunette touch my man like she was giving him a handjob. I could see Al, even if a little embarrassed, moan as Marion stroke him, as she looked at me hoping to see if I could react from it.

“Is this turning you on, Devie?”

“Well… yes… a little”

“Are you enjoying for real that another woman is touching your husband? Do you see how Al likes to be masturbated?”

“I can see, Marion. Where do you want to reach?”

“Maybe your husband needs to be stimulated before you get at work with him. And I can predict this is enough for you to wet your underwear, right?”

“Well…”

“Then let’s see if we can apply the same for Al”

Right after she said that, Marion kissed me! I couldn’t and I wouldn’t refuse or ask why, then I let it go and went for good to reply that kiss. I never put my lips into the ones of a woman in my life, and I must say the experience was satisfying. Al, watching everything, felt himself the urge of masturbating himself, as I could see his cock get close to the ‘point’.

“See how your husband seems excited while we kiss, Devie?”

“Yes… I guess he is just another guy who loves two girls getting it on…”

“And I can see that you too…”

I couldn’t say no. That was really getting me horny, and I was hoping that Marion didn’t stop it all out of sudden. But she did, and after she broke the kiss, she told us to take off our clothes.

“Seems you both past the first lesson. Now, I will let you try to involve me in your caresses”

She said as she also got herself naked and to Al and me to approach her and do whatever we wished to her body. And there we were, touching, kissing and fondling that hot woman. We could hear that we were going well giving Marion moaned while kissed all over her body, sucked her breasts and even let us finger her wet pussy.

Next lesson was the oral pleasure. With Marion’s guidance, we were introduced to the arts of a good blowjob and cunnilingus. It was interesting to see how Marion showed her mouth skills on both of us. I would never believe that having a girl lick my pussy could be great. Or even watch my husband being sucked by the consultant.

“Well, time for you two show how good you fuck, lady and gentleman!”

Then, Marion became really a coach. She gave us instructions on the positions we made, how we could do it to make it naughtier, told us to let our mouth speak for ourselves, told that we should be more nasty during sex talk and to try new things. She participated as well, positioning us and using her hands to make any kind of correction.

Anyway, the prognosis was way ahead than I predicted. That woman knew what she was talking about! I didn’t felt so much pleasure in my life since years ago, and I bet by Al’s face, he shared my views. We finally found what we were looking for, and Marion witnessed every moan, every pleasing word, and every nasty request of both of us while his cock made my pussy his home again, to the point she didn’t resisted enough and touched herself while seeing our sex.

Marion was in front row to watch, after all this time, a true orgasm from both of us. I think I even left my body while I felt all that ‘repressed pleasure’ finally arrive after years of frustration. Al, meanwhile, looked like he didn’t wanted to stop at all. He kept fucking me, even if we were at the boiling point of sexual gratification. To show how much we were finally free, I asked him to cum all over my body and so he did.

“So, how did went for you two?”

“It was fantastic! I never felt something like this in years!”

“You got it, Devie! We don’t know how much we are thankful for saving our marriage, Marion “

“Don’t worry… it is just a single brick you must lay every day if you two want to keep the flame ignited for years to come”

“With your tips, me and Al will be like we were in our early years!”

“I hope so, but now I guess my work is done for today…”

“No, wait!”

“Want to say something, Devie?”

“I want to discuss the payment, since you made a good job here. And second, I want to ask you if you don’t mind to join us for a real threesome”

“About payment, we could discuss it next time we meet. And about the threesome, sure why not? I don’t have nothing to do anyway…”

And so it was, we had Marion only for us to show how our skills were upgraded after her ‘class’. I bet she loved when Al did her in so many ways and I put all my oral skills to the test. Well, at least I know she went to heaven or almost when we finished her by licking her pussy.

Now our marriage is back to the old times and me and Al became a different couple in bed, thanks to Marion’s guidance. We know what to do to turn our minds on and be like animals in our bedroom. But don’t think we didn’t see Marion anymore. Sometimes she drops by to see if we are going well, and to see if we can show her how nasty we became…

Anyway, thanks to Marion Legrand, our lives changed. To better.

Comment

'Past Stories, Present Love' is the 39th chapter of the series, where reality and 'fiction' can sometimes be one, or none...

Tags: M/F, oral, anal, 'partial non-sex', implied orgy and gangbang

When you love somebody, nothing can change your mind about that. If your love is strong as a rock, there is nothing or nobody that can stop you from achieving it, and no one should tell you to not love anyone you really do.

I am a living testimonial to this. When I was young, the girl of my dreams was Mona Seraphin. She lived in the neighborhood and studies in the same school as I. She was a beautiful blonde angel with that beret in her head and those divine looks and voice… the kind of girl you want to marry.

It didn’t took much longer for us to form a bond and, then, to date. It would be a dream come true if wasn’t for a hurdle: people seemingly to disapprove my relationship because of her past.
                                “Are you date Mona Seraphin? Tony, she is the slut of the neighborhood! She does anyone for anything. You don’t deserve someone like this, you deserve someone better”

The thing was that Mona had a ‘reputation’ of being too ‘easy’. You know, the girl of girl who goes out with many guys and, therefore, end up in bed with them. Despite most of those talk were based in rumors, the fact that Mona had lots of male friends didn’t helped much to make people think better of her. Hearing everyday people telling me to leave her because she would dump me or because she is not the ‘right fit’ annoyed me to the point that I had several fights with my family and friends about it.

The only one that seemed to understand my burden was Mona. She didn’t care about what people said, and even if she was that ‘easy’, it wouldn’t be a bunch of people that would make her feel down because of that.

“Mona, why I never saw you pissed off when people make comments about your life?”

“Because I don’t care, Tony. That’s all. Why I should mind about people talking about me if many of those things aren’t the truth?”

“But and if all those things were the truth?”

“I wouldn’t still mind. I don’t meddle into other people’s businesses so I would be very glad if people did the same about me”

Her carefree way about what people thought of her made me fall in love with her even more, but her past still intrigued me. I didn’t liked the whole talk of ‘she is no good for you’ but I couldn’t stop thinking about ‘what ifs’. Not that I was disapproving her lifestyle, whichever one she had chosen for herself, but all those stories, all that ‘slut’ talk… something had to be a little hint of truth between it.

And all that took me to do what I thought I couldn’t do it in respect to my girlfriend: masturbate about her and her, truthful or not, ‘stories’. I have to confess that I got excited every time I thought about the men her supposedly or not did, what she did with them and how she enjoyed it. I can’t count the times I came after jerking off about thinking about my girlfriend doing sex with other people. Not that I wish her to cheat on me, but it could be a way that I could ease off the tension of people bugging me about if I must leave or not Mona.

“Uhhh… Mona, yes… fuck that guy… yeah! Soo good, now ride those cocks, you rascal! Do it... Ohhhh…”

Suddenly, I got myself confused. Who to believe, my girlfriend or the people that told those stories about her? Of course I believed her the most, but I couldn’t deny how turned on I got thinking if she was telling me the truth or not. And I feared that she knew anything about it, or our relationship would blow instantly.

But there must be a day for everything, and the day was one after a date where me and Mona were to do it. Everything went first as we should be, we kissed, took off our clothes, she sucked my cock, I ate her pussy and she rode my cock and let me do her in missionary position. But after we came…
                                “Wow, Tony, you were amazing tonight!”

“It’s not hard when you have such an amazing inspiration as you are, honey”

“Do I inspire you in sex? Wow, such romantic you are…”

“Well, of course I had also a little help from my mind too”

“I am sure your mind is really dirty, babe”

“If it wasn’t by such dirty one as yours, Mona, I wouldn’t do that”

“Well, it’s good to have an open mind sometimes, you know it”

“I see… well, Mona, may I ask something to you?”

“Sure, what?”

“Well, I want you to be crystal clear about what I am going to ask you. Do you ever had any… well, ‘wet dream’ about the things people say about you?”

“What? What are you meaning, Tony?”

“Let’s say that part of my performance tonight and part of my self-pleasure I am giving the last days came from the things I thought from what people tell about you, Mona”

“Tony! How dare you! Why you did that? You know those ain’t truth!”

“Mona, listen… I know it, but I cannot stop thinking about what if you were the girl my family and friends think you are. And, I admit it, it kind of turns me on… and I know you don’t care about those stories”

“I do not care about them, but I care about my boyfriend having the hint that, inside me, lives a girl that people thinks that is a ‘cheap slut’. Do you want me to sleep with the whole neighborhood to satisfy you, Tony? That is it?”

“No at all! Mona, let me explain. I believe in you, you know for sure! But what I meant was that I found a way to cope with people telling my every time to leave you, to forget you, to take care with you, this and that… I am not thinking you are what people say, but I have to say that it does turn me on thinking on how you could be with other people”

“Wait a minute. Do you want me to understand that you fantasize me having sex with other people?”

“I am not fantasizing you with other people. I am fantasizing about you, just you. The other people are just accessories to it. I only think about you, Mona. The men that appear in my thoughts are just to vent some lustful thoughts, the ones you cannot have… “

“I just don’t understand where is the point you want to take”

“I love you, Mona, and I get pissed off to hear all those words about you, but I want everything they say and think about you to do with me. It’s all about you doing with me all they think you did with other guys”

“Well, Tony, I don’t see it as a bad idea. But, it’s not like it’s easy to think about that, you know”

“Let me try first and then we can see if it worth or not. If don’t, let’s put that apart and never mention it anymore. Got it?”

“I am still puzzled on what you want from us, Tony, but…”

I started to talk about the fantasies I had about her, what she did with those guys, how she felt and how the guys felt with her. Did it in a way she could not feel uneasy listening to me say such stuff to her. And, boy, it worked.

She quickly said what she wanted to do with me and how she wanted to do it to make those boys envious of me. She quickly noticed myself getting aroused and got to suck my cock again and later, let me do her.

The experience went way better than I expected. Mona quickly got the hold of it and showed me what she wanted me to do and how I told her the guys in my dreams did to her. She rode my cock like a cowgirl, telling me to go harder, saying nasty stuff to me, telling me I am best than any guy she did or people tell she did… anyway, all the sort of things I wanted to hear from her.

“Uhhhhh Yeah! Fuck me Tony! Show those men you rule!”

We did in the ways I told the guys did to her in my thoughts, and even got a little anal in it. When we came, a rock fell down from my back. I didn’t bothered anymore that Mona was or wasn’t the girl people told she was. She was my girl and for me, she was the best girl ever.

“Mona, you were great tonight!”

“With the mind of a boyfriend like you, who am I to deny?”

Until we broke up, almost every night was a round of ‘role-play’ where I told my dreams to her and she worked on making them true. Now, I am with another girl and Mona went to live her life, now discovering that she could make those stories become reality.

And now, no single soul say a word about her… that teaches something about respect…

Comment

Working...
                                X