Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

[Romance Comics] Romance & Erotic Comics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Romance Comics] Romance & Erotic Comics

I started to assemble around the web an enormous number of covers from romance comic (around 40s to 70s) and then had the idea to write stories based on them. Pretty much managed to write more than 80 of those and want to write more, but WWOEC's 'death' pretty much prevented me to do it

And now, here are they at a new place for them to be shown...and the first story is about a woman that caught her fiancé doing the nurse. And she knew the perfect revenge for that

DISCLAIMER: All characters and everything else belongs to its creators and/or holders of the rights of this comic. I don't use them for purpouse of getting any financial gain or something or other gains. Story to not being read for anyone below 18 or 21 or who disagrees with this purpouse

Based on this cover

ROMANCE COMIC STORIES – BASED ON ROMANCE COMIC COVERS

Chapter I – Adding to the Engagement (based on Romantic Hearts No. 4 (Story Comics, Jan of a year in 50s)

TAGS: M/F/F, oral

When I found out my fiancé was cheating me with the nurse of the hospital he was, I went in shock. How could him betray me that way? How could he? And how could that nurse give in with my man?

I had so many doubts that when I came back home, I was pretty much enfuriated. But also, I don’t know why, that scene aroused me pretty much. I don’t know if it was the repulse or something else, but I couldn’t stop thinking if Peter had gone that far with Annie the nurse? And what if? Truth be told, I did touched myself thinking about that possibility? Am I a cuckold? Or Am I...?

Anyway, ideas raced inside my mind. Many ideas. The nastiest ideas possible in the world. If they done it, I wouldn’t leave without having my piece of the cake, so I planned something that would happen the next day, the day before he was to leave hospital.

I went there as always and found Annie and Peter together, as usual, kissing each other and saying cute words to each other. I waited till it was enough for me to stand. And you bet the faces both did when I walked in the room.

“I must say you got a very well recovery, Peter”

“Helen?”, he shouted, almost as he was caught killing someone.

“Please, Peter, don’t explain anything. I saw everything you did with the nurse yesterday...”

“I-I can explain, Helen... Isn’t nothing that it seems and...”

“What it seems is that my fiancé was kissing the nurse like he was about to marry her. And you are supposed to marry me!”

“Sorry, Helen! I beg your pardon! It was just a thing. Nothing happened! I swear. Me and Annie were carried by the thing and...”

Peter left me very fed up with his bunch of ‘blah blah blah’.

“Spare me from your excuses Peter.... You know that I am not buying it. And well, about you, nurse Annie. Do you often treat your patients with kisses and caresses?’

The nurse was blank, almost if she saw a ghost.

“Please, don’t be afraid of me. I knew that a man alone with a woman can do such crazy stuff. I am very relieved to say that I am not even close to get mad with you two. I was when I discovered, but now I understand everyhing better”

“What that means, Helen?”, he asked.

I just closed the door of the room and did the same with the blinds. I came closer to the bed to look that their almost freaked out eyes. Poor them! Little they know!

“What are you doing, Helen?’

“While I was at home I asked myself to many questions that I only came out with an answer”, this I said with my hand running to where his crotch was, all covered with the blanked. “That, no matter if you two had or hadn’t ‘enhanced’ your little fling, I will not come home without having something to myself”

“What it does mean? And your hand... why?”, I was laughing inside myself by looking Peter’s face and nurse’s reaction when I did that.

“Miss, I-I’m sorry... it wasn’t my intention to steal your fiancé. I-It was...”

“It’s okay. I forgive you”, I answered while my hand traveled the surroudings of this ‘playground’ area. “I know how it is. You don’t need to be scared of me. I did not came to do something bad.”

As I said that, I don’t know what I had in my or if I didn’t had it, but I kissed the nurse! Right in front of Peter! My God, you had to see the face he did when my lips went on Annie’s.

And, believe me or not, she seemed to like it! The kiss was awesome, by the way, our tongues and lips going on each other’s. I admit I did that just to break the unbearable climate and to see if the nurse was capable to retreat. My surprise, she wasn’t.

“You kiss good, Annie. I know why you got so much along with Peter’

“Well... and you kiss good too, Miss. And I never had... you know...”

“Kissed a woman? Me either, but there is nothing better than first time. And since we are talking about first times...”, I said before removing all my clothes, apart hat and gloves and sit on the armchair, legs wide open. “How about you help me to show my fiancé how it’s kinda a burden to be cheated”

I don’t know if the kiss helped or the whole atmosphere was so kinky, but the nurse quickly removed her clothes, bar hat, without any shyness and went over to lick my pussy.

Her tongue going all over my wet cunt, brushing it and touching my intimate parts was enough to drive me into intense pleasure. Lesbian or Bi Am I? Well, I didn’t cared right now. My plan was high on sucess..

“Ohhh... lick my pussey, nursey... ohh... you lick so well”

“I never got a girl before, but you are so delicious, Miss Helen. You are definitely turning me on for girls!”

While Annie ate me, I could see Peter getting a hard bulge of himself. If it was something I wished so much was to see my fiancé ‘tortured’ on getting hard on a hospital bed while his girl was ‘getting treated’ by someone else.

After me and Annie had our way, I decided to take matters and teach another lesson on Peter.

“Well, look who wants to play here? How about we give him a lesson, Annie? We could see if he is fully healed”

“I shouldn’t, Miss Helen, but since you wish...”

“Helen, what are you thinking to do?”

We removed the blanket and his hospital clothes. Annie went on sucking his cock while I climbed on my fiancé’s face only to make him lick clean, just like Annie did. I must say that: it was beyond kinky!

“Ohhhh.... yeah... you two...”

Soon it was time of nurse climbing on my man’s dick to get humped by him. I didn’t cared anymore if he was cheating or not. What I cared it was if I was getting pleased or not. Meanwhile, me and Annie exchanged a kissy-kissy section.

“Your mouth is so good, Annie! Would you like to be our personal nurse?”

“I don’t know, Miss Helen. You and Peter are so kinky... well, if you pay me better than the hospital...”

“Maybe we can pay better than the hospital, right Peter?”

“HHHHMMMM...”

The pleasure went further as we exchanged positions and then it was my turn to eat Annie while Peter fucked my in all fours on bed. I never had such fantasy of doing in a hospital bed, but it was amazing to do my man and his nurse at same time!

We sucked him dry till he blew all his load on our faces. It was devilish! He smothered all our faces with hot sticky cum and of course me and Annie had to clean each other’s.

I kept my engagament with Peter, but Annie became our personal nurse and lover. Cheating? Who Cares? Now I want to get jiggy!
    A Bicurious Guy Who Loves Girl-Girl Love

Check My Stories at the Writer's Lounge - Soon More to come!

Hey Victer2k,

What the fuck must spread reps.

Well SOS yeah right forum.

Hey when you move from one thread to the next you sould get to do it.

I want to rep or thanks Victor for his stories all of them.

But I am to lazy to respond to them all.

Comment

Originally posted by DocIcenogle View Post
      Hey Victer2k,

What the fuck must spread reps.

Well SOS yeah right forum.

Hey when you move from one thread to the next you sould get to do it.

I want to rep or thanks Victor for his stories all of them.

But I am to lazy to respond to them all.
      Let's wait if that will be implemented or not pal

Comment

Did you missed a woman that much? He did and when she returned, happiness came back... it's Comeback', the 2nd story for the series

Based on this cover here

TAGS: M/F, oral, anal

My wife Veronica was away seeing her parents, because her mother fell ill. She spent one week in Ohio to look for her family things. Luckily my mother-in-law got better and my wife was soon back at home.

I went to pick her up in the airport. When I saw her, we gave one of the most passionate hugs ever saw in Earth.

“I was so worried with you, honey. I hope everything went well with your mother.”

“Me too, Jonah! Fortunately it was just a minor problem and my mother is back at her feet.”

I took her home, and we were intended to spend the day together, just the two of us. We went to see some movies, have a dinner, dance and all the other stuff couples do. Later in the night, we were together, cuddling in the bedroom.

“You know, Ronnie. These days without you I was so alone, so bored... I missed you very much!”

“I missed you too, Jonie! When I wasn’t worried about Mom, I was thinking on how you were alone here”

“But now you came back and I want to appease all the time you were away of me!”

“Really? I was thinking the same way, sweetheart!”

We kissed each other and soon a moment built. We embraced on bed and the moment I knew, we were naked, kissing each other. Veronica and I were about to catch up all the erotic moments we didn’t had in the previous week.

“I want to make a big treat on my hubby! You deserve!”

She went to my dick and started to lick and suck it. Man, how I missed it! She is the best cocksucker I ever had, even if she was the only one who had the privilege on having it. Her mouth going in and out gave me much pleasure. I already said how I missed it?

“Missed my blowjob, honey?”

“I couldn’t imagine a day where I can’t feel your mind sucking my rod!”

Ronnie sucked plenty of it and it didn’t took long as we were engaged in a sixty-niner. We sucked each other’s for a long time, with me witnessing the moans she gave when my tongue traveled all the way into her slit. We always do 69 in our sex and every day it goes better than the other. If I tell you what we do in such stuff, I guess I had to talk for days, but since I need to finish this story short...

We licked each other for long and then it came out the part where I was most expecting for. I went on top of Veronica and had my dick go inside her intimate parts. Man, it was the bliss. I can’t tell how much she moaned, but it was pretty loud, so I guess how she missed me a lot.

We had it first in missionary position, me going all I could go, steadily and slow, then faster and paced on Ronnie’s pussy. I really love to have sex with her since she is the greatest woman ever and I know we can get from each other so much pleasure than we can expect sometimes. You might think that I am too much bragging. And well, I will let you thinking anything.

Next, she sit on my cock, with her back facing me, and started to hump it like I don’t know. She moaned and screamt and begged for more and more. I obeyed her and also humped her. She rode me like a rodeo bull, turning some naughty faces and words when my cock filled her cunny. I could say more, but I would like to add that we did it in doggystyle. It was amazing.

“Fuck em Jonah! Fuck me! I love when my hubby fucks me!”

But it wasn’t the end. After I did her pussy, she raised her bottom and showed me her brown button like begging me to do something. And, well, could it be?

“I missed you so much, and I want you to have my ass. I would like you to have it. It’s the last place you hadn’t!”

I didn’t took much to think about it. I licked Veronica’s bunghole a little, because I didn’t wanted to make her feel too hurt back there. I easily slid my dick inside her butthole, with ease and guidance of her to not make her ill. At the same doggy style we were doing previously, I quickly found myself fucking her butt, something I wished long time.

“Ahhh... Yeah! Do my butt, Jonie! Do it!”

She asked me to do her butt, and I followed on. I did her butt in all positions I could have it, and she wanted it harder and deep, and so I did. And well, so to speak, I came inside her ass and also unloaded my jizz on her butt.

“Did you missed me so much, honey?”

“Well, I love you, Ronnie! And I feel bad when you aren’t here”

“Now I am, and we can do it all the time!

Comment

'Teacher's Education', the third story of the series, is about two students that wanted to get better grades and went to the right kind of movies to find out a way.

Tags: F/F/M, threesome, lesbian, teacher

Chapter III – Teacher’s Education (based on Falling in Love No. 9 cover, DC Comics, Jan-Feb 1957)

I am a student at Wayne School of Business where I take Administration and Foreign Commerce classes along with my boyfriend Allan. We are good students there but there was one time that we both had trouble with Miss Fiona McMillan, one of the professors of the place.

Allan and me had a bad grade on her classes and therefore we could be in danger to miss part of the summer with extra classes. And just when we had planned a few days of vacation at Barbados. We went to Miss McMillan to plead for her to find a way to us not lose that vacation, but she was adamant on that matter.

“Please, Miss McMillan. You know how much we pay attention to your classes. You know this ‘D’ was an accident. Please, let us be on the junior year, please?”

“Natalie, you know I can’t. The rules of the school are clear on that. I cannot make your grades better by ‘pen action’. And you know that you and Allan had that grade by your own ‘merit’, Miss Clawdeen”

“But, Miss McMillan. You can’t do that to us. Natalie and I had planned this trip for so long. We can’t cancel it. Understand us, we can do this extra classes with extra paper, an report or even another test. You must understand how much is hard to us to keep track of school, family and work at same time”

“Mr. Reid, I am sorry. You know you must had taken an extra effort on that test. I cannot do anything else than hold you two this summer for extra classes. I know you don’t like, neither me do, but you were the only two had didn’t made the grade.

“But, Miss...”

“I said I can’t, Miss Clawdeen. Personally, I would want to free you to your vacation, since you are two of my best students and being the only to not make the cut it wouldn’t hurt. But as Wayne School’s rules say, I must follow them and unfortunately, I think your trip has to be postponed”

She was known to be a good teacher, but also cold in terms of treating with that kind of deal. Miss McMillan never ‘changed’ the grade of a student, not even if he was at the deathbed. But the trip was so important that moment for me and Allan that I couldn’t give up easily. And it was when an idea came to my mind.

Soon I remembered of a movie that me and Allan saw long time ago. You know, one of those ‘late night’ movies where two student girls tried to convince her teacher to not hold them for the summer. And they said they could do ‘anything’ for that. And ‘anything’, well, you know what I am talking about. But that almost ‘hard a stone’ blonde would fall for it?

Allan, however, wasn’t at start much sure of using that, when we talked outside the classroom

“Are you insane? This plan will never work!”
          “Allan, honey, please. It’s the only thing I can think to convince Miss McMillan to free us for the summer”

“Do you know who Miss McMillan is? She is the most ‘cold’ and ‘uptight’ woman of entire school! This plan will never work. It’s a total waste of time.“

“Trust me, Allan. It will work. I know what I am doing. Let me be in charge and then you will thank me later for not having this idea earlier”

We both returned to Miss McMillan’s classroom, and again we approached the desk.

“Again, Miss Clawdeen and Mr. Reid?”

“Yeah, Miss McMillan, again. Look, just making sure, there is no way that you cannot overturn this grade you gave at the test?”

“I just gave my veredict, Miss Clawdeen. I advise you two that is better now to be reading some books and marking some notes”

I took a deep breath and went forward with my plan.

“There is nothing that we can do about it?’

“What do you mean, Natalie?”

“Well, I think that, if we talk, we can find a common point and we can solve all our problems”

“And who told you I have problems, Miss Clawdeen?’

“Well, how come I never saw you with a boyfriend... you, a very beautiful woman, single? What a shame...”

“How dare you!”

“I apologize, Miss McMillan, but it must be said. You are a very pretty female, perhaps the most beautiful teacher of entire Wayne’s, and the shame here is to see that a person like you will stay part of the summer in a class with two students while you could be enjoying the weather and finding yourself a man”

I must say my plan was going so well, at least in my mind. But what about the next step?

“This is no words for a little lady like you! I thought you had class, Natalie Clawdeen!”

“Pardon, miss. I know my girlfriend here put you under some bad words about your relationship situation, but if you want the truth, we know how to mend this, but only if you promise to overturn the grade decision”

“What you mean, Mr. Reid?”

My talking probably opened the field for Allan to get into the board and put the hand on one of Miss McMillan’s shoulders. I went to the other side of the desk, and I did the same on the remaining shoulder.

“I know you’d a lot of tension this year, and so do us. And me and my boy know how to make the three of us get relieved”

For a moment, the whole tension and anger that involved the plan start disappeared from that as our hands travelled through Fiona’s dress. I have to say that I never done or thought on that matter with another female, but Miss McMillan rocked my head. And also the whole situation contributed for me to take that stand.

“What are you two doing?”

“Making you relax, Miss. You are so stressed because of us that we need to solve your little problem”

“Please, don’t even dare to...Oohhhhhhhhhhhh!”

At first, I guess she would throw us out of the class for doing that, but...

“Please, don’t stop! I need it so weeelll!”

“See, Allan, how it worked!”

“Well, sorry if I doubted of you, Nat!”

The moment carried one and soon we found ourselves taking off our clothes while kissing the teacher! It was very naughty my first kiss with a woman, so to speak, and also I got too much excited on how she kissed my Allan. The plan went all like I planned.

I don’t know if it went out of hand or not, but what else I can say other than I loved to eat the pussy of Miss McMillan while I was pounded in the desk by my boyfriend. I don’t remember if I did like the scene of the movie but it was delightful being fucked while my mouth being covered by ladies cream. I never did a threesome before in my life and the first experience was, at least, gorgeous.

“Ohhh... yeah... lick me Natalie, ahhh...”

“Your pussy is soo good, your cock is so good aahhhhhh!”

I was almost gagged with pussy when Allan decided that it was his turn to show how much he was a good fuck for Miss McMillan. She sat on my man’s rod and rode it like a rodeo guy. She humped his thing like crazy, begging for more. I went to shut up with kissed and some nipple sucking. She want damn frenzy with that.

Soon it was her time to lick my pussy while Allan banged her by behind, and I bet she loved it, because she went with her tongue brushing all the way on my cunny. God, I must confess I got so much pleased with her that I even got tempted of ditching Allan and become a lesbian. Well, I guess bisexual then could be a good way to go.

Truth be told, I could tell you how much I liked to fuck Miss McMillan, but I’ll leave up to your imagination (or a next time). We got so much cummed in the face by Allan after enjoying the lustful moment. And I guess this mellowed the heart of our teacher.

“Thanks, you all were amazing guys. Since you got me a good fuck, I’ll think about your grades. But for now, you are free to go, but when you come back, meet me in the classroom”

“For what?”

“I guess I need a few Sex.Ed. classes and you are my teachers. And I promise to behave well and get the good grades”

Comment

If you love the lesbians and the secretaries that are, please read this and you will be pleased. 'Office Face-Off', 4th story of this series

TAGS: F/F, oral

Usually it’s the with the boss who the secretaries mostly fall in love with. It’s the law of the love and what everyone expects in stories like that. But what if you end up falling in love with the wife of your boss? Is this what exactly happened with me.

Talia Campbell was the wife of my boss, Douglas. First time I met her, I thought she was so annoying and prissy that I couldn’t stand her a minute at the same room with her. Of course she only thought me as a possible woman who could stole her husband from her. However, three years later, instead of hate, the only thing that grew on me about her was... love.

But I never knew what she felt of me, apart a ‘rival’. Not until that Monday, July 16th.

That Monday, Douglas had left the office for doing some private stuff, and I was alone arranging the appointments of the next day till Mrs. Campbell appeared in the room.

“Molly! Have you seen Dougie around? I really need to talk with him right now”

“Oh, Mrs. Campbell. Mr. Campbell is not here. He went on some business meeting. Want me to tell him you were at his office, ma’am?”

“No, no. I guess I can wait for a while. Anyway, in fact, I want to talk with you too, Molly...”

“Why, Mrs. Campbell?”

“I want you to ask me in the most sincere way you can have something that bugs me all the time”

Man, I got very afraid of the question, even if I am expecting it from her.

“Sure, ask me whatever you want. I will not hide you anything”

“Have you ever had, you know, thoughts about my husband?”

“Thoughts? Thoughts about what, really?”

“Don’t put yourself like you don’t understand what I am talking about. You know, thoughts of a woman that likes a man and wants him.”

“You mean... me and your husband? Well, with all the respect, I must tell I never got interested even for one hairline of your husband, Mrs. Campbell. That, you can be very sure of that”

“You are a woman with a man and you stay with him almost all the time while he is at work. It’s a open door for that, Molly”.

“Please, Mrs. Campbell. Trust me. I never had, I don’t have and never will have something in matter of feelings about Mr. Campbell. He is not my interest and you must be sure that nothing that can take him away of you, not in this office, not at any place. He is loyal to you, loves you a lot and he talks a lot how much you are beautiful and you are the best wife in the world and...”

“Molly, stop, please! I am not interrogating you! I am not those kind of jealous women that surround their husbands to not let them get closer to women. Be sure that I am not mad with about anything”.

“I understand, Mrs. Campbell. I understand. Be sure that isn’t him that I am interested for, but...”

“But what?”

“I am interested for you, Mrs. Campbell”

I thought that would shock her large. A woman revealing her love to another, that way, out of the blue. Myself, I had to do it, and it was the first opportunity I had. But I never would expect what came out next.

“You? Interested on me? Really?”

“Yeah, Mrs. Campbell. Me, Molly Wicks, am a lesbian and in love with the wife of my boss. I know it’s wrong, but there is nothing that I can do to kill it. I could try to run and find another woman I can love, but that’s it. I am in love with you, Talia Campbell”.

“Oh, this is... well... big... because, no woman told me that sort of thing before. And, well, I gotta confess something. Since the first time I saw you, I never managed to take you out of my head. Not as a threat for my marriage, but as a lover.

What did she said?

“Ah?”

“Since you said you are in love with me, why not I come forward and confess my love for you”

“Mrs. Campbell...”

“Call me Talia”

That was so stunning that I couldn’t say anything, let alone think. Well, I guess there was only one thing to do.

And so we kissed. We kissed like two teenagers in love. Like it wasn’t tomorrow. But after that, Mrs. Campbell, I mean, Talia, had more to say.

“I still love Dougie and all, but I am also attracted to you. I am bisexual, no need to worry about it. He doesn’t know, and if it depends on me, will never know about it”.

“Well, I have to say hearing that only delighted me and made me happy, and so I wanted you to ask if we can’t ‘solve’ this problem?”

“You mean, me and you, having sex here? And what if my husband comes?”

I went to lock the office room to provide no one would ruin our soon-to-be-funtime.

“Don’t worry. Mr. Campbell loves to talk with his friends on these meetings. Will take longer for him to return”

We didn’t took longer to remove our clothes, since we didn’t removed much of it. We still kissed each other and soon Talia put me on the desk, had my legs open wide and started to finger my pussy. It was amazing. A-MA-ZING.

“Yeahhhhhhhh.......... Taliaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

Those gloved fingers sticking in and out of my cunt were able to bring me to heave. Finally I was having the woman of my dreams with me. God finally blessed me with what I always wished.

“Do you like it, Molly. Like my fingers up your pussy? Like it? Would you have my tongue inside your pussy?”

Soon, the fingers gave space to a tongue that brushed and lapped my wet cunny the all ways possible. She licked me wherever she could, tasting my floating juices. I guess I found Heaven or some sort of it.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh... Yahhhhhhhhhhhhh.... Lick me........ohhhhhhhhhh..”

Girl, her tongue is lovely! So I felt that I needed to retribute the favor, and soon we engaged on a very hot and amazing sixty-niner. Two women, on a office table, eating each other. What Mr. Campbell would think about it?

“Eat my pusssssssssssssssyyyyyyy...”

“Ahhhh......you’re....soooooo gooooooood”

We went to eat each other’s pussies for the long we could do it, till we had a few orgasms. I hope nobody had heard them. Because they were all loudy.

Well, now we have an affair, and Mr. Campbell doesn’t know nothing about it. But why would he?

Comment

Well cant remember comics like this when I was a kid.

Comment

Well cant remember comics like this when I was a kid.
                Many of them are available free for reading in some sites

Comment

Originally posted by Victor2K View Post
                  Many of them are available free for reading in some sites
                  Well sure they where around and I remember them. But I don't recall all the fucking in them like you do.

Comment

Well sure they where around and I remember them. But I don't recall all the fucking in them like you do.
                    Well, it's because for me, it's what they should do pal

Comment

Some women have husbands, others boyfriends and some even lovers, but this one has her 'Fuckboys', and this is what this tale (the 5th) will talk about

TAGS: M/F, M/M/F, oral

I am not a girl that likes to be hanging onto relationships. Not that I am anti-monogamy or something. It’s just I am a 20-year old woman that is not yet interested on the business of ‘settling down’ with anyone.

That’s why I came up with the concept of “fuckboys”. What it means being a “fuckboy”? Means guys that I like to fuck once in a while. All friends of mine, guys that I can trust completely and do whatever I want to do, whenever I want. And no strings attached, just pure and plain sex.

Bob and Jim are two of them. We know each other since long time and we are best buddies a lot. So, it was logic that both, being hunks as they are, should be inside the list of potential fuckboys I have. And one trip to the beach will show you how they were good at it.

We gone with a bunch of friends to the beach. We stood at the house of a cousin of Marla, another friend of mine. It was the ordinary beach vacation, parties, beach fun, drinking, hanging out, that sort of thing.

One day, after a party, were the three of us, me, Bob and Jim (of course) alone, in a room, drinking and talking about life and stuff. It was a pretty fun talk, but soon we ran out of subjects, so I guess is when I threw my most precious “card”.

“Boys, what you two plan to do later?”

“I don’t know, Emma. I guess I’ll have a few beers and then get some rest”

“And how about you, Jim?”

“I don’t know. Do you have better plans, babe?”

“Truth be told, I do have!” I said before putting my hands onto the thighs of my boys. “But these plans will only become reality if the two of you collaborate”

They looked at each other, and I guess they knew what I wanted.

“So, what do you say, boys?”

“Well, Jim... I guess some nookie it will not kill us, isn’t?”

“What doesn’t kill us only make us stronger, Bob!”

Soon the guys went to kiss me all over my body. I felt their lips and tongues going everywhere, as they undressed me quickly. Soon, they went out of what they were wearing, and I could feel their cocks in my hands as they kissed and caressed me where they could reach.

Soon, we took out positions and I went to suck Jim’s cock while Bob went to lick my pussy. I had only a few times where I had two guys at same time, by the way. And well, if the opportunity was around for us, shouldn’t be good waste it.

“Suck my cock, honey! Suck like you always do!”

“Your pussy is so delicious, Em. I would like to have more opportunities to eat it off”

Having Jim’s cock inside my mouth was so awesome that I had to suck it at my best, and feeling Bob’s tongue playing with my clit made me moan a lot. But I guess he grew tired of licking me and soon stick his rod inside me.

“Uhhhh....”

I got myself on all fours on the couch, giving a deep blowjob to Jim as Bob pumped himself into my pussy. God, it was amazing. Being done by two hot hunks as they were was driving to places that I think I ever had, but I missed a few landmarks.

“Yeah! Ahhhhhhh! Fuck me Boys! Ahhhhhhhhhh!”

Soon, Jim left my mouth and he decided to fuck my ass! I got myself ready, sitting on Bob’s and, behind me, Jim inserted his thing on my butthole and then we started a hot double penetration fun. Man, it was ages that I didn’t felt two cocks pumping me there at the same time.

“Fuck me boys! Ahhhhhhh! You are so goooooooooood!”

Goddamit! Two cocks going inside my pussy and ass, almost at same that! It was so frenetic! So amazing! Anyway, I could not find words that describe that while writing this text. And I don’t really know if there are any word that describe that, because Jim and Bob did things that I never thought it was capable.

Jim also fucked my pussy, while I sucked Bob’s cock. I cannot tell who fucked better or which cock was the most tasty. I was so deep on trying to get the maximum of pleasure that for me, both were pretty much the same (hot). And I am not the ones who judge my fuckboys if they fuck me good enough to make me cum.

We tried lots of positions, the ones we knew and even we tried other ones. I guess I had lots of orgasms there, I don’t recall how many I got it by the boys, but surely they enjoyed the scenes as they blew their loads on my face and boobs.

I have so many things to tell about my fuckboys, but perhaps on a next opportunity, if I get it.

Comment

If you are named Tony, I hope you are luck to get into those, because as our 6th story title says, 'We Both Fucked Tony!'

TAGS: M/F/F, oral

Kathy and I are best friend since high school. We share mostly everything, make-up, secrets, records, books, all sorts of things. Well, except one thing we never shared so far: boys.

Men were always a subject for us when we talk, and we share virtually everything we did with them, but one thing never came to mind: both of us sharing a man. Not until Tony arrived.

Tony is my boyfriend, and we are together since one year or so. When we started dating, Kathy told me I had hit jackpot being with a bachelor hunk type. And well, dunno why, I started to get on the hook with a devious idea: have a threesome with another girl, and when I told Kathy that, she pretty much went for that idea, and even put herself in line for be the ‘third girl’.

Well, and what about Tony? Well, for my surprise, he accepted it in the first shot. And he pretty much campaigned for Kathy to join us, since she is my best friend and it should be better with someone that know us other than an unknown girl that might not be on our ‘synnergy’.

But how to plan a threesome? Well, I had many ideas, but I only told them to Kathy, since I found out better Tony have a surprise. And what kind of better surprise than a ‘sudden’ threesome.

Me and her planned it, and one particular Saturday, we were ready to make that dream come true. Saturday was the chosen day because Tony spends the time at his painting hobby. A good way for some sleazy distraction to happen.

Kathy was to get in and try to ‘lure’ my boyfriend into its arms, and then I walked in to ‘get them in the act’. We did as we planned and Kathy gone to my apartment where Tony was painting his stuff.

After 10 or 15 minutes, I appeared at the door and tried to see something in the magic eye, but I couldn’t see much. Then I decided to open the door and, voilá. Tony and Kathy kissing each other when he was supposed to make art.

“Well, well, I came in a bad hour?”

“No, Kathy, you just arrived right on time, isn’t Tony?”

“So, it was like that you planned for us to go the three-way? I must say it was very well planned, and your friend is a very good kisser, with all respect”

“Really? Can’t wait for that!”

I think Tony got a little dizzy when I took Kathy out of his arms and gave her a big kiss, like ones I gave him all the time. For the reactions, not only I surprised him, but also Kathy and myself. I never thought on kissing a girl before, but for a first time, it was naughty and delicious at the same time.

Soon we are all stripped, except for gloves and Kathy’s hat, and we went all over to Tony’s cock. Our mouths and tongues wrapped all his weiner as we could, sucking and licking his shaft and balls. I believe he had extra moans because we did like our first time, even if it was...

Next he was behind Kathy, pumping her while she ate my pussy. I confess I never felt much the drive for lesbian acts, but after that night, I feel I can get it a try, because Dear Lord, she is so hot! She eat pussy so good! I wonder where she learned that since I don’t recall her being into women and stuff. And judging her moans, I guess my Tony had fucked her long time. Never got so attracted and horny seeing my boyfriend having sex with another girl and me taking part on it.

Then it came the time for me to have my Tony do me and Kathy sit on my face so she could see if I could taste her. She did taste awesomely, even better when I felt the taste of my boyfriend’s cock that had been inside her. It was so deviant have the pussy of my best friend while he was doing me. I don’t know, but I guess I could have many orgasms there.

We tried many other positions, like doggy, humping and even some new tricks. I guess the whole feeling on having a three-way stung on us that we got carried on by pleasure and the orgasms. And to cap it off, we both gave handjobs to him, at same time! I guess it made him more kinkier than ever, since he blew a massive load onto our faces, that we had long time on removing it.

Now, every Saturday, Kathy comes over for some nasty action. Sometimes is us three, and others one of us watch it. Bringing her to our relationship was the best thing, and now we both can say: We Both Fucked Tony!

Comment

'Their Armchair', the 7th chapter, is about a couple that bought a present for some friends but they really wanted is to enjoy it themselves...

TAGS: M/F

I guess everyone has fantasies and fetishes, but how do you say about someone who wants to have sex in the armchair you just bought for your best friends because you felt envy of their ‘adventures’

Me and Charlotte just found this beautiful and stylish armchair as a gift for Keith and Donna, which were to move to a new house. The armchair was so awesome and fittable that we resisted till the last urge to buy it for ourselves and arrange other gift for them, but they are our friends and you can’t do such stuff with them.

But I must confess we never stop on thinking about it. That armchair... how they were happy with it, how they were proabably comfortable with it. But what caught our, as I can speak, ‘rage’ was one moment where Donna said that they had sex on the armchair! Can you believe it? Sex on our armchair! How could they?

At first it enraged us, but Charlotte realized that it could be a nice fantasy. You know, having sex outside the traditional place those things happen. But here is the deal: we wanted to have sex there, on that armchair. We always thought how good was for them doing there, how was confortable for Keith to sit while Donna went up and down on him... Goodness, better stop here.

But, one day, the unavoidable happened. They went on vacation for a month at Europe and we went to their home to do all these stuff people do when their neighbours are out. And then, it was there... the armchair! The armchair of our dreams, right here in our front. And nobody would stop us to have her!

“I always ask myself why I didn’ty bought this damn chair!”

“Oh, come on, Arthur! You know that was better with then than with us...”

Suddenly, desire struck us good...

“Looking at this armchair lets me completely turned on. How about you, Char?”

“I cannot speak different, Arthur! And I got a great idea!”

“What kind of idea you mean?”

“Well...”, she just pushed me to sit on that chair, while she without any trouble, took my cock out of my pants and started to stroke it. All with that wicked face she has”

“S-Sweetheart... w-what are y-you doing?”

“Those assholes had their time with this armchair! Now it’s our turn to screw here!”

I knew where that would lead us when she bent over to suck my cock. What a blowjob! And it was all of a sudden! I couldn’t resist and moaned when Charlotte used her mouth to take a blow off me...

But better thing was when she sat on my cock and started to hump me. I think that armchair had special powers, because I think I never had better sex before that day. My wife movements going up and down my weiner were amazing and the armchair marking my butt... Dear Lord!

“Fuck me babe! Fuck me like Donna and Keith do!”

Of course we didn’t knew how they did, but it was so fun ‘roleplay’ them having sex, adding that ‘special spice’... But once we were reaching to the end, a doubt arrived: where to cum? I couldn’t do it on the chair risking being found by them or ruin them with the stain...

But Charlotte came to an rescue...

“Cum on me, honey! I past my fertile, so go on babe!”

And so I did...

Anyway, while they were at vacation, we came back so many times at their house only to fuck on that armchair, that we felt kinda sad when they came back... But I gotta tell you that, when they let a breach...

Comment

Well not sure if it's me but the cushin smells odd to me buddy.

Comment

Well not sure if it's me but the cushin smells odd to me buddy.
                              Is the smell of the love

Comment

Working...
                              X