Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

[Romance Comics] Romance & Erotic Comics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love your input sir
    A Bicurious Guy Who Loves Girl-Girl Love

Check My Stories at the Writer's Lounge - Soon More to come!

Comment

Anal sex and brides always seems a great combination, this is why I made this story, 'The Anal Bride'

TAGS: M/F, anal

I won’t lie: Renee is not the kind of girl who would marry as a virginal saint. Not that she is prone to do everything in bed, but for her it doesn’t matter if she had it or not after the priest give his blessings. And I must say that I am very lucky to have Renee at my side and my bedside. Or sort of...

We’ve been together for five years, with two of engagement. Our sex life is wonderful and we had done great things on those matters but there was a thing I never accomplished to do: anal sex. Everytime I suggested to have some backdoor fun, Renee pushed away and came up with so many excuses to not do it. I confess I felt upset, but since she is my soon-to-be wife, I had to respect her choice.

But everytime we did, I could not think on what would be great if I sticked my cock inside Renee’s virgin butthole, fucking it like a stallion, watching her moan and ask for more and then have her butt showered with my cum, while she thanked me for being the stud she loves and for liberating her love for anal sex. I think that, somehow, kinda gave me more stamina and libido to do her.

With the time, I kinda shelved the idea of the anal sex until Renee bring that one time. And the most unexpected way I could explain.

“Gordon, I was thinking and I decided I’ll let you have anal sex with me. But only after the wedding. Think that as a ‘special prize, babe”

So I had to wait for our wedding night to fuck her ass? Of course my jaw broke when she proposed me that, and I had to accept. Of course it didn’t meant that I wanted to rush the things, but since I had her ‘in normal ways’, it was some kind of ‘first timer’ for her.

Then, we married, and the wedding night was to be a very special one. Renee took it off the most of her dress, being her bridal veil, gloves, stockings and garters, and crawled to the bed, raising her beautiful ass for me, opening her buttocks and showing her anus.

“I know you were waiting long for that, Gordon, so here is my ass. You can have it all the way you want, my husband”

I confess I went a bit emotional when she said that and even thought to refuse it, but since Renee wished and that’s marriages are all about, I took off my clothes and I started to lick her ass.

“I am lubing you, Renee, so you cannot get too hurt when I do you there”

She moaned while my tongue tasted her butthole. It wasn’t the best of the tastes, but my desire for doing her butt was so bigger that everything was fantastic that way. After I gave that hole a good tonguebath, it was time for my ‘man’ to stick in...

“I’ll do it as carefully as I can. If it hurts, please tell”

First, only the head went inside, and my wife kinda gave a scream of pleasure and pain, but she gave me green light for more. After fucking her ass only with the tip, a good part of my dick went inside Renee’s. Soon, my whole thing was inside it, and Renee wanted me to do her ass.

‘Fuck my ass Gordon! Please, fuck me there! Fuck my butt! It’s sooo good!”

I begun soft and slow, as that sort of thing needed, but as Renee wanted me to take her deep and hard, I hadn’t other choice than obey her and fuck her as hard as I could, with the all care to not hurt her. I heard her moans and screams, telling me how stud I was, how I fucked her good, how she felt bad to not letting me do her backdoors, all kinds of things. I think I believe Renee felt somehow a wish of doing it, but I guess she was unsure if it was good for her.

And, when I got close to it, a question: where to cum? I didn’t had other choice than cumming inside Renee’s ass, that had her first anal orgasm pretty much when her rectum was filled with hot jizz. Also her buttcheeks were hit by a wave of hot sticky goo, to cap off that thing.

“So, Renee, how was your first anal experience?”

“It was... fantastic, Gordon! Now I wonder why I was kept away from that marvellous stuff”

“Really? Thanks, now I feel bad for insisting you all the time for that”

“Oh, Gordon, honey... don’t feel that. I liked it and now you will have my butt whenever you want!”

“Really?”

“Yes, I am serious about that! And now, let me suck your ‘peter’ here and and you are done to do where couples must do”

She gave me a blowjob and later I did her pussy. Me and Renee are still married and now all holes are ours to have fun with.

Comment

She discovered her man liked other guy and it was somehow a disappointment, but sometimes it cannot be... this is how the 18th story of the series is

TAGS: M/M/F, M/F, M/M, oral, anal, male bi, facial

Randy was the best friend of my boyfriend Hiram. Best friends in the sense they were together, if not all the time, the most of it. They knew each other since childhood, even before I knew Hiram, and seemed to do most of everything together, from working to vacationing. I always noticed that closeness but I only saw that as demonstration of friendship. But one day, the awful truth came out...

To explain that, sometimes both went on trips to solve some work stuff, as they said to me. One day, I looked at one of the receipts and I noticed they spent the night at the same room. At first, I only could think it was a way to curb the bill and such stuff. But there was also talks from my friends about both getting ‘too close’. I ditched all those rumors, since Hiram seemed so straight for me and never showed anything that could say the opposite. And, even if I am not a person who dislikes man-to-man relations, it always brought me anger when people said about that.

However, a party at Lanny, my brother, kinda opened my eyes for everything. At first, I found myself with Hiram and Randy, and having a cheerful talk.

“This party is stunning! I wonder how Lanny put to make this a hit”

“Your brother is the best, Sora. I think Randy here agrees with me”

“You know I always do, Hiram!”

The point I want to make is, suddenly, the two went a bit nervous and looking to their watches. I tried to ask Hiram about that, but he quickly said it was nothing. And then, Randy pushed my boyfriend to his arm and said they were leaving for a while to discuss ‘business stuff’. I stood there for a few minutes before I went to check what was going on.

What I saw when I met them dropped my jaw instantly. Hiram, my man, was kissing Randy like he kissed me! It shocked me to see that my boyfriend, the man who I could supposedly spend the rest of my life with, had attraction for men! I felt immensely cheated when I saw that...

I had to do something about it, and then I did it..

“Ahem...”

“SORA!? W-What are you doing here?”

“Watching you putting a knife in my heart, Hiram!”

“I-It’s not what it seems to mean, Sora...”

“He is right, Sora... we...we...”

“Please, you two, don’t think I am an idiot. I saw everything. I cannot believe that I had to see my boyfriend kiss other guy to know he is gay!”

“Gay? Sora, with all respect, I am not gay”

“And how do you you call a man who likes to be with another man, Hiram?”

“Right, I am sorry for not telling you previously, but I was afraid of your reaction so, here it goes...”

“Hiram, no...”

“Sorry, Randy, but I cannot cheat on my girlfriend anymore. Sora, I am a bisexual man... that’s I am all about”

“Bisexual?”

“Yes, Sora. I am bisexual. And Randy too. We’ve been meeting together behind your back for two years. I am sorry if I didn’t tell you before, but how I could tell my girlfriend that I am also attracted for males? I am deeply sorry for not telling you before...”

“Why didn’t you told me first?”

“Sora, please! How I could? It’s not a thing anyone can say easily. I had to hide sometimes to have my intimacy with Randy to avoid people to know about that. I know I cheated you, I know I didn’t told you earlier, I am a coward and I should confess you, but I love both you and Randy. Sorry to break your heart, but it’s it”

“Hiram, what are you...”

“No, Randy. She needs to hear it. I love you both and I don’t want to spend my life without you two and I don’t even want to think about this possibility. I hope you understand, Sora...”

“Understand? How I can understand that you might be spending our whole life together cheating me, lying to me and hiding a secret from me? You mean that all those years you went to Randy to your ‘work stuff’ you might be getting hot and heavy with him, while away from me, your girlfriend? What a shame! Shame on you two!”

I couldn’t believe how I got pissed off when I discovered the truth. I felt like my whole life didn’t worth of nothing, that I made of a fool and I didn’t believed anyone who advised me the pay attention on the signals.

“Hiram, I am very angry with you right now, I feel myself betrayed by the man I was supposed to trust. You could not do that to me. My heart is broken and there is nothing that you can do about it... unless...”

I had to punish them, and there wasn’t no better punishment than... me approaching them and put my hands onto ther pants and feeling their junks.

“S-Sora? W-What are you doing?”

“I have to punish you two for fooling me all this time, and what best punishment would be if I wouldn’t see how much bisexual you exactly are...”

I caressed their things through their pants and soon I felt them get hard. I knew that they might be a bit scared or puzzled on what I was doing to them. But, to cure a broken heart like mine, I had to take charge of that situation.

“How about we go to a more private place for me giving you the punishment both of you deserve?”

The men went kind ecstatic as we went to the gardens outside the house and I took off their dicks off their pants and went to blow them at the same time. I never had two cocks inside my mouth, but I don’t want to talk much about that, and yes how much they seemed excited on how I dealt with this situation after all. And of course, Hiram and Randy had a makeout session while I sucked their rods like a dame has to.

Later, I told Hiram if he could share Randy’s pole with me, and he accepted! I couldn’t believe me and my boyfriend were sharing the same dick, but it happened. You cannot believe how oddly horny I was when doing that. I guess my rage ended up opening a gate of feelings that I would never be capable to have or confess that I had...

Soon, I got my boy licking my pussy on all fours while Randy went behind him and started to fuck his ass! My God, my man being fucked by another man while he ates me. I don’t have much words to specify my feelings, but it was the kind of experience you would never believe you were doing even if you were. It was amazingly nasty seeing Hiram being at that position and how he seemed to like Randy’s cock fucking him deep and hard.

But I also wanted to get my boy inside me, so we got into a ‘train’, with Randy still assbanging Hiram while whe had himself inside my pussy. Awesome, if I could put it in a single word. I guess Randy’s pumping turned Hiram into a bull and he fucked me even harder, and I was in heaven on that, and surely was thinking if it was a good idea to be mad with Hiram after all.

Soon, I was sitting on Randy while he was sitting on Hiram’s cock, to another session of ‘trainfuck’. It was so intense that the noise of cocks and thighs made it as kinky as it could be. And there also other stuff, such as Hiram doing my ass while I sucked Randy, or Randy ate my cunt. And also Randy sucking Hiram’s cock while he pounded me, There were so many combinations that it would be hard to tell them all, so to cap it off, Randy came on our faces. It was strange to see my boyfriend’s face full of cum as mine was, but I thought he deserved it.
        “Do you forgive me now, Sora?”

“Well, I will not forgive you yet, Hiram, but I am less mad with you than before”

“I am very sorry, Sora. I should tell you about Hiram and me”

“Ah, Randy, don’t sweat it! Just be cool... you were a good fuck tonight”

“So, what are we going to do, now?”

“Well, the only thing I know is that my boyfriend has a boyfriend and I will have two of them from now on! Sorry, boys, but you aren’t really bi without a babe with you”

Comment

'Lovers Triangle', 19th chapter of the series, is about a woman who had to go against another woman to get a guy he wanted, but also found out that two is better than one

TAGS: M/F, M/F/F, oral

Ed is my boss in a very important financial business company. And I am Eva, his secretary and this is the story where I explain how I finally got hold of my man, with the help of someone that was also in love with him.

I worked for Ed since I first stepped down in the company, and right away it was ‘love at first sight’, at least for me. I had this deep crush on him and he was everything that I wished for a man: caring, gentle, cute, nice, handsome, charming... and better: the ultimate bachelor!

But I wasn’t the only one who seemed to have an interest by Ed. Lana is one of the company chairman’s daughters and she was always there, working as supervisor of the board. Given her position, she had as much as me access to Ed and I caught many times Lana doing her moves on Ed, which upset me a lot. More in the way that she was everything I wasn’t: rich, alluring and more keen to move up her ways on him than I was.

I guess it was my shyness or the fear of hearing a ‘no’ from Ed, but I kept myself ‘under the radar’ for a while, feeling Lana as a threat for me on the grounds of my secret crush, because she was sexier than me and she wasn’t too held off to be near him where she felt she was able to mark her territory. For a long time, I felt that way until Lana told me other version of her story.

One day, she invited me to lunch with her. Me, a simple secretary, having lunch with an aristocrat and the biggest threat to you? I didn’t knew what to say, so I decided to accept and see wherever that thing would go. And what happened there was something I would never expect to hear about.

“So, Lana, seems you been pretty much around Ed lately”

“I am supervisor and my father’s ‘source’ at the company, so I gotta be around one of our best employees”

“I know, but what I am talking about is how much you have been CLOSE to him... Are you and him...”

“Please, Eva... it’s not what it looks like...”

“How come? I saw you kissing him in the cheeks!”

“Look, Eva, I’ll tell you something. If I ever had my way with him, I wouldn’t be having this conversation with you”

“So, you and Ed didn’t yet?”

“Look. Ed is a shy person. I tried myself hard to seduce him in many ways, like with clothes, voice and even mannerisms, but he never shown the red-blooded male thing I am looking to unleash him. Only God knows how I tried...”

“Ed? Shy? I cannot believe! And I was the one who thought I was shy in the first place!”

“What it’s supposed to mean, Eva?”

“I will confess you something, Lana, and better be only between us. I am also hooked by Ed, since the first day I walked inside his office. He is the perfect man for me, all I wanted on a guy personified in his figure. And you was there, being yourself and doing what you wanted to keep him away from me... I felt terrible on not daring to speak about my love for him. I felt that I lost him for you, and now...”

“You don’t need to be angry about me, Eva. I didn’t knew that you had that crush on Ed. And if I knew, I would feel threatened, since you are his secretary, for God’s sake. I wish you to consider a friend, and I hope you can understand that I am sorry if I ever stepped to take ‘your’ man out of sight”

“I guess you won’t need, Lana. You didn’t knew I was in love with him and now I know that I couldn’t do anything to make him turn his eyes to me... It would be worthless trying”

“Or might not”

“What are you supposed to mean?”

“Tomorrow, wait me near Ed’s office. I got a plan”

“B-But what plan?”

She then just gave me a full lip kiss and smiled to make just saying ‘you will know then’. After our lunch, I couldn’t resist on thinking on what Lana meant with a ‘plan’. What she had in mind? And why she gave me that kiss? And why I was bothering myself too mucch about it?

The next day came and, as we agreed, I stood right in front of Ed’s office door waiting for Lana. When she appeared she greeted me.

“Ready for the plan, Eva?”

“I am, I think... but you never explained what plan is that”

“Follow me and I’ll lead you to it”

She said it and then we both entered Ed’s office, which was surprised to see both of us there. Lana again warned me to let all the leads on her

“What you want, girls?”

“Me and my friend Eva came to talk with you, Edward”

“Sure, about what? Any trouble with the employees?”

“Well, yes, somehow... and the trouble is with you”

“Me!? Why? What happened, Lana?”

“Well, I am here with Eva because we have a problem with you, Ed”

“Problem? What kind of problem, Lana? Did I screwed something with the company?”

“In fact, it’s the opposite. You didn’t screwed anyone in the company”

“Ah?”

“Ed, I will tell you something. I am tired to throw myself to your arms to no avail from you. I am fed up with my shameless attempts to have you for myself and you don’t even give me a hug, or kiss or even an one-night stand. I am sick of waiting for you to make a move on me, to make myself available to you. It’s enough for me”

“What are you talking about, Lana?”

“It’s just the cry of a girl what needs love. Well, two girls, since my friend Eva here also has a complaint to fill about you, Edward”

“What Eva has to do with all that!?”

Before I said, she patted my shoulder and whispered ‘it’s your time, babygirl”

“Sorry, Mr. Brown, or Ed... whatever, I work for you for the last four years and all I got was this deep crush on you that grows bigger each and every single day. I am in love with you and until yesterday I thought Lana was my foe in the race for your heart but I discovered she also has a heart that you didn’t wanted. How dare you break two hearts like that, Ed?”

“Eva, please... I didn’t broke any hearts... not at all, and it wasn’t my intention on trying to do that!”

“So, why did you never had the move on me or even Eva, Ed?”

“Well...”

“It’s because you are shy, Mr. Brown?”

“Shy! How come...”

“Well, you are surrounded by two women and a man like you never had a single attempt to jump on us. Admit it, Mr. Brown. Or are you shy or...”

“Or what? It’s some kind of joke you are doing?”

“Unfortunately not... and we are about to see what is going on there!”

Lana then took my hand and went to Ed’s desk, where we surrounded him with very wicked faces. You could see on his face how he seemed to be frightened

“Girls, tell me what is going on? Is it a prank or something?”

“Well, now it will be another word who finishes with ‘k’, Ed’

With guidance of Lana, we started to touch and feel Ed’s junk through his pants. I never did it in my entire life, and I never dreamed to do that with man I loved, and with another girl! But the thing was so thrilling that I couldn’t resist to pat his cock.

“Ed, free yourself. Let us take the control here...”

Soon, Lana unzipped his pants and there was his mildly hard dick. She invited me to take the action and then I had my first blowjob on Ed. I mean, ours. Ed was still terrified by our actions but soon ended giving up with moans. And also, I didn’t believe how I was a good cocksucker before that, and Lana’s push and kisses gave me more to build up.

And then we were all undressed and I understood the meaning of Lana’s plan: making Ed take a decision by fucking his brains out. And she was, of course, the first to get plown by him, while I got my first semi-lesbian experience while I licked her boobs and she ate my pussy. And she was telling Ed if he was liking it, and he answered ‘yes’ all the time.

The plan followed on and now I got myself on his desk where his cock filled my pussy. I felt I was in heaven, being done by the man who I had a humongous crush. And well, Lana was getting even better, with now me getting her pussy under my tongue scrutiny. Girl, we moaned a lot while we did that, and Ed wasn’t anymore that shy, feeling free to call us how hot we were, and of course we agreed!

He did us in so many positions, like he rode us, fucked us in all fours, we sit on him, well everything. I had so much cock and pussy that I thought I had taken that talk with Lana ages ago. And when he came on us, well, you know what happens.

“So, Ed, how do you feel now?”

“Can I have two girlfriends now?”

“Of course you can... but if you try to be the difficult on us, this is only the beggining...”

Comment

20th chapter and it centers in a guy who wants to know if the girl he is seen is really the woman everyone talks about... and he will learn that in a way that not many will believe

TAGS: M/F, oral, anal

Rhonda was the kind of girl that was the talk of the town. At least on our neighborhood, she got a quite fame, and it’s not the kind of fame most women would like to have credited to them. But in her case, she appreciated and cherished that kind of fame.

Well, the fame was that she was the kinkiest woman ever to step the foot on Earth, or at least, where we lived. Every single person had a story to tell about her, mostly sexual. I knew her since high school and I was tired to her how much she was a slut, how much she knows how to suck cock, how nasty she was on bed and so on...

The unbelievable was that she didn’t mind on guys telling that about her. She even didn’t said anything about it. I didn’t knew pretty much why she didn’t came up to speak on the issue but I guessed she had their reasons, or even appreciated the way people talked about her.

“Rhonda, so you don’t see any problem on guys talking how much your are kinky and slutty?”

“Why should I, Steve? Let them talk! That’s why people have mouths!”

I kept seen her with boys wrapped around her arms and shoulders, talking with them and stuff... I still got puzzled on how much those stories were truth or the mind of men that wanted to give a bad name to a girl. Would I know the truth behind it or it would be one the best kept mysteries?

The opportunity came up one given Saturday, when she called me for a dinner since a previous date had backed off. It was a quite interesting meeting, we remembering of the good times on high school and life in general. So, she asked if I could go to her apartment.

“Your place?”

“Yeah, Steve. I am alone and I need company. Are you game?”

“Er... sure, why not? If I am not being a hurdle to you...”

In Rhonda’s apartment, we had a couple beers and shared some chat, until I brought again that ‘strange subject’ to the table.

“Rhonda, just between you and me, can you tell me how much those stories people say about you are real or not?”

“You still bug me about that, aren’t you Steve?”

“I am still curious to see how you are really the nasty slut people claim you are or it’s just fertile minds playing”

“If you are so curious about it, why don’t you tell me a story and I’ll show you how much it’s true or not”

“Show me? How?”

When Rhonda undressed herself right on that living room I was speechless. What she did meant with that act? And why she mentioned ‘show’? My mind was full of questions, even when she told me to take off my clothes

“Why is this all about, Rhonda?”

“Relax, Stevie... you will know everthing about me and how kinky I am!”

Soon she picked up a vibrator, and put it on her ass, then crawling on the bed and showing her butt for me, ordering me to do her. I reminded about that story on how she liked to fuck with a dildo up her butthole, and since the whole thing got me strangely aroused, I went there and fucked her.

It was there I learned that some of the stories were real and some weren’t, but since my curiosity was bigger, Rhonda wanted me to be the one who kind of relieve all those stories with her and see how much she was the kinky one. Well, from what I saw, she was damn kinky, even more than it was said!

I learned it was true that she liked to suck cocks while having vegetables inside her pussy, that she licked to be fucked on the toilet seat, that she liked to get her ass drilled with cock and fingers in alternate times, that she liked to tell the nastiest stuff in bed. But also some stories that weren’t real, like the one where she licked the man’s butthole to make him cum to it. And God, she licked my crack until the end!

Storytelling aside, I finally had done Rhonda, the woman that had let a fame grow on her name. It was the best fuck I ever had, done things I didn’t even do with my former girlfriends. My curiosity ended up opening me a door to things I couldn’t even knew it could be done. If I was to say everything we did, it would be a long story.

To cut short, now I understand better the whole ‘mystique’ about Rhonda. I guess it was for the good she had let those men talk all those stories about her. And now I understood that it was kinda interesting to know I was instrumental to understand that thing.

And also, I have full access to her everytime I want to know about her storytelling ways...

Comment

Originally posted by Victor2K View Post
              I started to assemble around the web an enormous number of covers from romance comic (around 40s to 70s) and then had the idea to write stories based on them. Pretty much managed to write more than 80 of those and want to write more, but WWOEC's 'death' pretty much prevented me to do it
              And now, here are they at a new place for them to be shown...and the first story is about a woman that caught her fiancé doing the nurse. And she knew the perfect revenge for that
              DISCLAIMER: All characters and everything else belongs to its creators and/or holders of the rights of this comic. I don't use them for purpouse of getting any financial gain or something or other gains. Story to not being read for anyone below 18 or 21 or who disagrees with this purpouse

Based on this cover
              ROMANCE COMIC STORIES – BASED ON ROMANCE COMIC COVERS
              Chapter I – Adding to the Engagement (based on Romantic Hearts No. 4 (Story Comics, Jan of a year in 50s)
              TAGS: M/F/F, oral
              When I found out my fiancé was cheating me with the nurse of the hospital he was, I went in shock. How could him betray me that way? How could he? And how could that nurse give in with my man?
              I had so many doubts that when I came back home, I was pretty much enfuriated. But also, I don’t know why, that scene aroused me pretty much. I don’t know if it was the repulse or something else, but I couldn’t stop thinking if Peter had gone that far with Annie the nurse? And what if? Truth be told, I did touched myself thinking about that possibility? Am I a cuckold? Or Am I...?
              Anyway, ideas raced inside my mind. Many ideas. The nastiest ideas possible in the world. If they done it, I wouldn’t leave without having my piece of the cake, so I planned something that would happen the next day, the day before he was to leave hospital.
              I went there as always and found Annie and Peter together, as usual, kissing each other and saying cute words to each other. I waited till it was enough for me to stand. And you bet the faces both did when I walked in the room.
              “I must say you got a very well recovery, Peter”
              “Helen?”, he shouted, almost as he was caught killing someone.
              “Please, Peter, don’t explain anything. I saw everything you did with the nurse yesterday...”
              “I-I can explain, Helen... Isn’t nothing that it seems and...”
              “What it seems is that my fiancé was kissing the nurse like he was about to marry her. And you are supposed to marry me!”
              “Sorry, Helen! I beg your pardon! It was just a thing. Nothing happened! I swear. Me and Annie were carried by the thing and...”
              Peter left me very fed up with his bunch of ‘blah blah blah’.
              “Spare me from your excuses Peter.... You know that I am not buying it. And well, about you, nurse Annie. Do you often treat your patients with kisses and caresses?’
              The nurse was blank, almost if she saw a ghost.
              “Please, don’t be afraid of me. I knew that a man alone with a woman can do such crazy stuff. I am very relieved to say that I am not even close to get mad with you two. I was when I discovered, but now I understand everyhing better”
              “What that means, Helen?”, he asked.
              I just closed the door of the room and did the same with the blinds. I came closer to the bed to look that their almost freaked out eyes. Poor them! Little they know!
              “What are you doing, Helen?’
              “While I was at home I asked myself to many questions that I only came out with an answer”, this I said with my hand running to where his crotch was, all covered with the blanked. “That, no matter if you two had or hadn’t ‘enhanced’ your little fling, I will not come home without having something to myself”
              “What it does mean? And your hand... why?”, I was laughing inside myself by looking Peter’s face and nurse’s reaction when I did that.
              “Miss, I-I’m sorry... it wasn’t my intention to steal your fiancé. I-It was...”
              “It’s okay. I forgive you”, I answered while my hand traveled the surroudings of this ‘playground’ area. “I know how it is. You don’t need to be scared of me. I did not came to do something bad.”
              As I said that, I don’t know what I had in my or if I didn’t had it, but I kissed the nurse! Right in front of Peter! My God, you had to see the face he did when my lips went on Annie’s.
              And, believe me or not, she seemed to like it! The kiss was awesome, by the way, our tongues and lips going on each other’s. I admit I did that just to break the unbearable climate and to see if the nurse was capable to retreat. My surprise, she wasn’t.
              “You kiss good, Annie. I know why you got so much along with Peter’
              “Well... and you kiss good too, Miss. And I never had... you know...”
              “Kissed a woman? Me either, but there is nothing better than first time. And since we are talking about first times...”, I said before removing all my clothes, apart hat and gloves and sit on the armchair, legs wide open. “How about you help me to show my fiancé how it’s kinda a burden to be cheated”
              I don’t know if the kiss helped or the whole atmosphere was so kinky, but the nurse quickly removed her clothes, bar hat, without any shyness and went over to lick my pussy.
              Her tongue going all over my wet cunt, brushing it and touching my intimate parts was enough to drive me into intense pleasure. Lesbian or Bi Am I? Well, I didn’t cared right now. My plan was high on sucess..
              “Ohhh... lick my pussey, nursey... ohh... you lick so well”
              “I never got a girl before, but you are so delicious, Miss Helen. You are definitely turning me on for girls!”
              While Annie ate me, I could see Peter getting a hard bulge of himself. If it was something I wished so much was to see my fiancé ‘tortured’ on getting hard on a hospital bed while his girl was ‘getting treated’ by someone else.
              After me and Annie had our way, I decided to take matters and teach another lesson on Peter.
              “Well, look who wants to play here? How about we give him a lesson, Annie? We could see if he is fully healed”
              “I shouldn’t, Miss Helen, but since you wish...”
              “Helen, what are you thinking to do?”
              We removed the blanket and his hospital clothes. Annie went on sucking his cock while I climbed on my fiancé’s face only to make him lick clean, just like Annie did. I must say that: it was beyond kinky!
              “Ohhhh.... yeah... you two...”
              Soon it was time of nurse climbing on my man’s dick to get humped by him. I didn’t cared anymore if he was cheating or not. What I cared it was if I was getting pleased or not. Meanwhile, me and Annie exchanged a kissy-kissy section.
              “Your mouth is so good, Annie! Would you like to be our personal nurse?”
              “I don’t know, Miss Helen. You and Peter are so kinky... well, if you pay me better than the hospital...”
              “Maybe we can pay better than the hospital, right Peter?”“HHHHMMMM...”
              The pleasure went further as we exchanged positions and then it was my turn to eat Annie while Peter fucked my in all fours on bed. I never had such fantasy of doing in a hospital bed, but it was amazing to do my man and his nurse at same time!
              We sucked him dry till he blew all his load on our faces. It was devilish! He smothered all our faces with hot sticky cum and of course me and Annie had to clean each other’s.
              I kept my engagament with Peter, but Annie became our personal nurse and lover. Cheating? Who Cares? Now I want to get jiggy!
              Well your being chuckold or not who cares as long as you have sex in some part.

Comment

Originally posted by DocIcenogle View Post

Well your being chuckold or not who cares as long as you have sex in some part.

Indeed boss

Comment

I know a few people who have fetish for women wearing gloves. This story, 'Gloves Make it Sexy' is for those people

TAGS: M/F, glove fetish, handjob, oral

I must say that I am a man who have certain fetishes. But one of those is the one that attracts me the most when I see a woman. Wanna know which fetish is? Well, I am a glove fanatic, sexually speaking.

I can’t resist when I see a woman wearing gloves, I find it really sex when a girl has a that piece of clothing worn covering her hands. Not that I am those kind of freaks, misantrophes or germaphobes. I do like gloveless contact, but when it counts to spice it up the things, nothing better than a sexy gloved woman.

Anne is one of the those girls. I had been seen her for a year and our sex is great. But there was a thing that lacked on the act. I didn’t knew what it is, but I never mentioned it to her because I didn’t wanted to upset her about it, and anyway, better enjoy to never have it. In fact, I didn’t knew what it was yet until I noticed her using a pair of gloves one time we went to a party.

It was love at first sight. I got a boner when I saw Anne with those gloves and since then I only could think on her caressing my body and my cock with her wearing those; I can’t count the many times I came jacking off having the idea of my girl using that piece of garment to give me pleasure. Pretty much was that way that I became a glove fanatic.

But how to make Anne understand me and don’t think that I am sick freak? Fortunately, it was easy than I thought. One day, we were just laid on bed, cuddling, when I brought up the subject.

“Do you have any kind of fetish, Anne?”

“Why you ask me that, Chris?”

“Well, I am curious to know. I cannot know what my girlfriend likes on bed?”

“It’s just I don’t have a fetish or something. I am pretty much ‘vanilla’ when comes out to sex... and you, Chris honey?”

”Hmm... I do have a fetish... it’s about gloves”

“Gloves?”

“Yes, gloves. I do love women wearing gloves. I find them sexy and I can’t stop thinking on hot girls only wearing gloves to give me pleasure”

“Wow, I never heard of such fetish...”

“Well, it started when I saw you with those blue gloves you went to Jimmy’s birthday. I saw you and you were definitely uber-sexy when wearing them, I swear”

“What? You find me sexy wearing gloves?”

“Yes, I do, Anne. And would be great if you wore them for me when we have sex. I want to you see your covered hands touch my body”

“Really? That’s kinda weird, Chris...”

“But I really want it. I will not force you to do it, but it would be nice if we could test a little this kink of mine”

Anne thought a little and soon nodded, accepting my proposal. I got quickly excited to see how the outcome would. I got myself naked and waiting for Anne to come. When she appeared, naked but with those gloves, my levels of arousal got incredibly big.

“My God... you look... fantastic, Anne!”

“Do you think? I did it only for your, Chris sweetie!”

“You are heavenly, Anne! I wonder if there are someone like you in this world”

“If you find, I hope you won’t find it”

Anne went by my side on bed, and held my cock using her gloved hand. I could feel a bit of moans going out, but when she started to stroke it, Dear Lord, it went all down! Her hand going up and down, that fabric touching and feeling all my skin, it got me horny as hell! I guess Anne never knew that I could go like that.

“Ahhhhh... yeah!”

“It seems you like it, huh sweetheart?”

She didn’t stopped on stroking, going a little by teasing me going bit fast and then slowing her tempo. Soon I got myself kissing her and her otherr hand touching and running through my chest and belly. But it wasn’t it all that could happen.

Anne gave my a blowjob but alternate it with more strokes of her gloved hand. It was pretty much enough for me to get hard and scream pleasure, but my girl decided to tease me on a different way. She used her other hand to touch and squeeze my balls, and what’s even outrageous, she used it to rub and finger my ass!

“Not there! Not there! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! YESS!”

I don’t know what she had on mind with that finger on my crack, but I got pretty much shocked that I felt major pleasure when she did that. And allied with her glove and mouth going back and forth on my dick, I could see that my glove fetish extended to things I could never do in my life. And to make things better or worse on each point of view, my dick sweeped pre-cum with all that action.
                  “Seems you enjoy some ass fingering, isn’t Chris?”

“Ahhhh! Ahhhhh!”

I couldn’t answer much, bearing too much pleasure on my body. That way, Anne took the next stage of the plan and sit on my dick, using the precum as a lube to make the entrance go smooth as she could. I was already so turned on and so hard that it was pretty much easy for me to feel pleasure. But what about Anne?

I guess I didn’t had to answer it. Seeing how much I was keen to it and how much Anne got to it, she was extremely turned on and moaned while she felt my cock on her. But she wasn’t that amused and used one or two fingers to touch my dick and make me feel it. I don’t know if that made me more turned on than before, but anyway...

We fucked for time enough for us to try almost everything we knew in positions. But what about to cum? Well, she gave me a well-deserved handjob and I had cum all over her gloves and my belly. And it was awesome and kinda tricky when she licked my jizz from her covered hands and also from my belly... but I felt she was in deed and also I make her orgasm by my tongue skills.

Now the gloves are a part of our relationship, well not all the time, but when they are needed, they always come up as what we and I need to make the things better. And I hope to speak for all the ones who have this fetish.

Comment

22nd story is named 'My Husband Cheated and We Fucked the Maid'. Nothing else needs to be said

The worst thing that can happen to a woman is to be cheated by her husband. To me, there is no doubt about it. But, unfortunately, I found out there is something worse than that: a husband who cheats you with someone you really trust, your maid.

When I found out Stephen was betraying me with Maria I went totally down. My whole world fell apart. Five years with him and I thought he was the man which I should spend the rest of my life and he would be faithful to me. But he decided to show me I was wrong, and the way I found most horrible, with someone who I was close all day!

Maria is the maid of our house since we moved there after our wedding. I really trusted her and gave her all she wanted, and she always showed at her job how I could believe on her to put the house on her shoulders. So you guess how I felt when I found out she was the one who was having my husband behind my back.

Given all that, I threw both out of my house and lived some weeks on grief, thinking how stupid I was. How could they do that? How they could betray me? How they dared to it? Damn, I got so confused that I didn’t knew what to do, or think. And how I would overcome what happened.

And that takes me to tell you the story of how I ‘forgave’ them both. Well, after days of thinking, crying and delivering the worst profanities I knew, I decided to stand back and find a way to ‘punish’ them both for the cheating. Then, one Sunday, I called them back to the house for a meeting. Or sort of one.

“Why you called us both, Ethel? Is it time to sign the divorce papers yet?”

“No, Stephen. I called you and Maria here because I want to communicate you both that I am no longer mad with you two because of what you did to me”

“Oh... thanks, Mrs. Magee! I would die if I hadn’t forgiven me!”

“I am relieved too! So, can we come back to the house and forget all that happened?”

“Sorry, Stephen. Sorry, Maria. I didn’t forgave you both. I said I wasn’t mad anymore, but it’s still far to forgive what you did to me.”

For the way they both looked to me after that, it wasn’t the answer they expected to.

“So, Ethel, if you didn’t forgave us, why in the heck you called us back home?”

Sometimes I wasn’t sure to keep going with that talk, but I took a deep breath and went through.

“I called you two here because I am still hurt with what happened and I want you to know that I want a way to compensate all the time that you were doing that behind my back”

“Mrs. Magee, I don’t understand...”

“I will explain better. If you want to do it, you have to do it with me”

“WHAT? Ethel, are you insane?”

“Mrs. Magee?!”

“If you had been done it with each other for so long, it’s pretty much fair if I can have my share of the thing, isn’t?”

I knew they went speechless. My idea worked. And I was extremely excited to know how both would respond to it. I can’t lie that I didn’t grinned when Maria and Stephen talked with each other trying to figure out my wish.

“Erm... well, Ethel, if that’s what you want, so that’s what you got”

“Perfect, Stephen!”

The three of us then went to our bedroom and soon got undressed. Since I was the one on charge, I had to give them orders on what they had to do, and quickly I ordered Stephen to sit down and let me suck his cock, and to Maria, to follow me with the oral pleasing.

“You two did a bad thing with me. And this is how you will pay!”

I never did a threesome myself but I was eager to find out how it would develop. I must say it was so kinky to see how much their faces where bit ‘afraid’ when we started it, but as soon as I got my work sucking his cock and Maria going at the balls, I knew that it could cool off things and make the atmosphere warmer for the act.

And then our tongues wrapped and licked all over Stephen’s dick while trading sucks and kisses on each other. I got so horny that I couldn’t stop thinking why I didn’t had that idea earlier. I guess it was the anger... but, what the hell, let’s move over and think about the present... As soon as we got him pretty much up, we went moving to the next level.

‘Next level’ meant that he had to fuck Maria on all fours as I stood up on the matress and put my pussy at his face reach and told him to lick me.

“I still cannot forget you hurt and lied to me, Stephen. And this is one of the many ways you need to give me back what you two took from me.”

I don’t to explain everything that happened that night, but I’ll give you all the coverage you need. Firstly, Stephen never eat me better like he did that night. I don’t know if it was some sort of compensation through guilt or he was really in mood, but his tongue gave me the pleasure I think I could never feel again after he cheated on me. Meanwhile, it seemed he and Maria had some kind of ‘line’ together, since I could see he was able to give her much pleasure by pumping inside her pussy.

That turned me on so much that I felt it was my turn to have it and then it was my turn to be on all fours, and have his dick inside my pussy, but Maria wasn’t to be licked by Stephen, but by me! Person who is reading, Dear Lord, her pussy is the best. I never eat one before, but I can say she is juciest than mine, that I can say. And meanwhile, I forgot how it was good to have my husband inside me...

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Fuck me! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

It seemed Stephen missed me so much that he got like some kind of bull on the heat fucking me the harder he could and I just moaned and licked Maria’s. And when I sit on his thing and we humped like maniacs, with Maria kissing me and licking my tits and well what it was from our genitals, I found out that I wasn’t so pissed anymore...

Then it was time to fuck Maria again, and this time it was on the ass, while I went below her to make a sexy sixty-nine. God, it was gorgeous. I guess Maria was a butt girl because she screamt and begged for more like I don’t know, and even better since I was licking her. Not even my pussy was able to quiet down that woman, for Lord’s sake. And not even when it was my ass he did, she was able to stop, now licking my cunt and using her fingers to probe on it.

I could say all positions we did, but I don’t want to extend this anymore, so he came on our faces and after a few minutes, we talked again, and I decided to accept them back into the house and retain our marriage.

I still didn’t forget or fully forgive them both for what they did, but now they know that, if they want to do something like that, they have to do it with me.

Comment

'Someone To Love', is the 23rd chapter of the series, a lesbian way to dedicate it to the ones that want to find the significant other until they find out it was was close to them all the time!

TAGS: F/F, oral, 69

Beth and I are friends since junior high. Friends like almost sisters. We do almost everything together, like the same kind of music, watch the same tv shows, like the same movies, have the same tastes about stuff. But unfortunately, we shared also a similar but shameful thing: our bad luck with the opposite gender.

I don’t know what and why happened, but we never had luck with men. We always tried to find the perfect man to date, but or we got cheated or the prince was more of a ‘frog’. We never found out why, but everytime we talked about our love lives, it was more of an upset time than a fun time.

“Alia, I guess we never will find the right guy”

“Take it easy, Beth... one day he will come. I know he will...”

For more that we consolate each other, none of our dreams came true. It sucked how it seemed the men ditch us by any reason or any of them weren’t the ones that we were looking for. It was frustrating to feel in love with someone and then it came out to nought.

It was a shame, I must say...

But until we realized something that changed our lives forever.

There was one day that we both were at Beth’s bedroom, crying because of our last love failures, something that we always did and fortunately brought us even more closer every time was done.

“Alia... Brett is such a scum! How I hate him to ditch me the way he did!”

“Believe me... James isn’t any better... I hate the way he didn’t answer my calls and he avoids me. Why he doesn’t tell me that he has nothing to do with me?”

“Yeah... well, and now we are back here asking ourselves why we suck with men...”

“I am just tired for failing. Every day is exactly the same...”

“I guess we put too many hopes on us. We shouldn’t trust that much on boys.”

“I think it’s not that, Beth. Sometimes people haven’t much of the luck in that subject”

“Not having the luck? Come on, Ali! We are doomed to be alone forever!”

Our ‘complaints’ seemed not to end, until something I said maybe sparkled the whole situation.

“If all men could be so trusty as you, Bethie, I would be so happy...”

“What do you mean?”

“You are my best friend from long time! I feel I know you more than anyone else, bar my family. You are the only one I can trust...”

“I say the same, Alia...”

“But I am tired to be dumped! I want to find someone that I can love, I can trust... someone like you...”

“Alia? W-What do you m-mean?”

“I don’t know... really...but you are the only one who listens and understands me, Beth”

“I am glad to be like that, Alia... but why are you acting like that?”

“I don’t know... I just thought how it would be if the two of us...”

“The two of us... together?”

“Yes! Us, together! Why waste time with men if we have each other, Beth!”

“I don’t know... Alia...”

I guess I was so desperate that I could do anything. I never thought myself as a lesbian and never had something like that for another girl, but who cares if you are alone and you need somebody right there, right at the moment.

“I know... I am not a lesbian, but...”

“I guess we can try. Who knows what can happen?”

My mind got thrilled when she ok’d. I climbed on the bed and gave Beth the most passionate kiss I could give. The one I was expecting to share with a boy. But, at that moment, I knew it was the right thing to do.

“So?”

“You are really a good kisser, Alia”

“Really? Am I?”

“Yeah! Better than any guy I kissed”

“Oh.. you flatters me...”
                      “Well, want to continue?”

“Ya-ham!”

We returned to kiss each other, embracing ourselves, laid on that bed, the same we cried and talked about the boys we wanted or tried to have. I never thought that I would be going to that point with my best friend, the one who cared and trusted and listened to me. But from there, there wasn’t no turning back for us.

“Shall we go further?”

“With what?”

“Well, I want to make you happy, Beth...”

“How?”

I made her remove her shirt and bra and started to suck those nice boobs of her. Right from the start, she moaned and wanted for more, as my tongue played with those tasty and pointy nipples she had. She called me ‘my ebony princess’ while I did that... and well, I liked it!

After tasting those nipples, I went down to her pussy. I never had that kind of thing with a girl, as I said, but I guess my whole frustration and the need of experimenting talked louder and I found myself having her cunny on my tongue (or the opposite). It was enough to send Beth to the heaven... My God, her cunt was so fun to lick and so juicy that I even asked myself why I didn’t turned lesbian earlier. And seeing my best friend beg for pleasure comforted me a lot.

“Ahh... Yeah!”

I gone licking the maximum I got and then I saw her orgasm, and for what I believe, it was a huge one. I was glad to give Beth a climax, but she seemed the day wasn’t that over.

“Come here, Alia... I want to give pleasure to you too”

She laid me on the bed, opened her legs and buried her face onto my crotch, and it was her turn to give me a tongue-love. Gawd, I don’t have words to explain how pleasure I felt when she licked my inners. I guess I never would feel like that with a boy, just to speak.

She licked me so good, using her tongue to find where I could squeal more, and she found my ‘g-post’ or whatever it was. It was right there that I felt what I need for my orgasm. Girl, it was THE orgasm... I guess it lasted a year or so due to long frustrations I had in my love life.

“I never want this night to end...”

And in fact, it didn’tr. We 69, licked each other a lot again, used our fingers and even a few veggies we found at Beth’s kitchen. My Goodness, it was wonderful! I didn’t knew that having pleasure with a woman could be so fun and great! After we done with the sex, I guess we had made our decision.

“I guess I am leaving boys forever and being with you know, Beth!”

“Me too, Ali! Who knew that love could be found right under your nose”

“Well, and even under our bellys!”

Comment

Do you have any kind of revenge? Well, this girl had the perfect one when she found out her boyfriend cheated on her. And it seems sometimes you need more than one to show him a lesson

TAGS: M/F, M/M/M/F, M+/F, orgy, oral, anal, DP, gangbang, bukkake

My world fell when I discovered that Jake cheated on me. I could not believe that the man I loved and I was keen to spend the rest of my life with was capable of do such thing with me! And it wasn’t only once! It was a landslide inside my head... Jake, my man, cheating me with people who I thought were my friends and even total strangers!

I became so sad about it that I didn’t left my bedroom for days, crying because of Jake. I didn’t wanted him back, just wished to understand why he did what he did. Why he told me I was the only one and behind my back had his way with other women...

My friends, the real ones, tried always to cheer me, tell me that wasn’t the end of the world, that I should pay back or even try to find a new person. But I couldn’t, I was too weak mentally to do it. I didn’ had the heart to try anything because I was so hurt inside that I felt my life was going to finish soon.

The days went by and I got some of my sanity back and I went to return with my routine, including stopping by one of my favorite hangouts, a sandwich bar close to home. The one where me and Jake met for the first time and fell in love. I was still heartbroken, but I never believed that was the best decision I took so far.

It was a Tuesday afternoon, so there wasn’t no much people around, so I was alone having a burger and drinking when I noticed a group of boys on a table right in my sight. They didn’t noticed me at first but when one of them looked at me, he made a smile and I just turned away my face from them. So, we kinda made a sort of ‘stare wars’, looking at each other, but always I tried to not even give myself in.

It was when I reminded of my friends telling me that I should move on with my life, and also when Kimberley told me that she got revenge from her ex doing two guys, for him to see it all. I never thought that I was the kind of girl who does such thing, but when I looked those guys I felt that, anyway, I needed to move on really, but was still afraid of what people will think of me if I did it. And then, one of the guys went to me and said.

“Don’t you think that it’s better coming and talking with us than feeling bad for yourself here?”

“Ah? What? I don’t feel bad about myself, is...”

“I can read in your eyes that you aren’t alright. Maybe we can help you, if you want to open yourself”

The boy had a smile so good, and a confidence on his voice that I couldn’t refuse his wish. Then I went to their table, at first feeling strange due to being with men I never met in my life, but as soon as we started to talk, it went better.

“I am Colin, and here are my friends Stan, Rico and Gideon. What’s your name?”

“Er... My name is... Irma”

“So, Irma... tell us, you don’t feel okay today. What happened?”

“Is just I had a fight with my boyfriend and I broke up with him”

“Poor little... What he did?”

“He cheated me with any girl that crossed his way...”

“Oh...’

‘I know I shouldn’t share that with you, anyway I don’t know you at all”

“Is not a problem... we are all friends here, or sort of’

For my surprise, me and the guys got pretty much along, even if we just met. They shared their troubles with women and people and I shared all the bad feelings and my bad time I had after Jake betrayed me. I guess they made me very secure talking about my life with them. But, as soon I got too much acquainted with Colin and the fellas, something ran inside my mind.

“I think we are to hit the hay. Want us to take you home, Irma... if you feel alright to it”

“Well...”

How I could accept or deny Colin’s proposal? And what if he wanted more? And his friends? And why I got myself thinking that I could be with those guys? Why God Why?

“Are you coming with us or not?”

I wasn’t that sure of it, because you see, I am not one of ‘those’ girls. I mean, I am not the kind of girl who does these things (and I am not judging anyone about this matter), however, my desire to overcome Jake was so strong in me that I couldn’t resist to a galant man, or men.
                        “Well, since my other option might not be much available, I go with you”

First, I was thrilled and afraid, never been at those sort of situation before. I was in the car, surrounded by the guys, pretty much feeling awkward about myself and what it could happen, but the guys tried to make me more confortable. By the time I got home, I did a request that I would never do.

“Want to come in and have some coffee and perhaps a ‘happy hour’?”

“Er.. are you sure, miss. We don’t want to do anything that you aren’t sure of”

“Don’t worry. I had my bruises and I want to cure them”

As we found ourselves inside, I made my thoughts clear on getting revenge on Jake. Colin and the boys thought for a while and decided to give me a ‘lift’.

“If you want to get revenge on your ex, you gotta be sure there is pics”

“Sure it will be”

I found myself kissing them and the guys were touching me all the way. I never let anyone than Jake to touch me and now four guys at close distance about to have sex with me. And for me, it was perfectly suitable for the situation.

The boys were the first to get undressed and Stan was the first I sucked. Soon, there was Gideon , Rico and Colin. For God, I swear their cocks were thicker and bigger than Jake’s. I almost had choked myself at first, but surely I got myself into good times by having them inside my mouth. The next step on the revenge was letting Rico fuck my pussy and Stan do me inside my ass while I took the other two men’s cocks into my mouth and hands.

“Are you sure you want it, Irma?’

“Yes, I want! Fuck me now, fellas!”

And it happened! Four men having sex with me. You could think I am some kind of ‘cheap slut’ or something like that but when they started, it sounded perfect. Was the only thing I should do if I had to reclaim my ‘sanity’ and dust off all the memories and pain my boyfriend gave to me. Rico and Stan’s cocks having themselves thrusting into me was the biggest sensation I could have. I had nothing to worry.

“Come on guys! Fuck me! MMmphhh! Ahhhhh!”

They didn’t treated me like a whore in the street. They kept asking me if I was enjoying it and if they were doing something wrong, telling me that I should have the best revenge sex anyone could do... soon, it was Colin to do my butt while Gideon pushed his long rod inside my cunt, with Stan and Rico enjoying my blowjob skills. And for their faces, they were enjoying a lot.

“For someone that just had one man, you seem to know to please more than one”
                        In truth, they did me in many positions, like I had to sit on everyone’s laps and see them humping my pussy while I had to service with mouth and hands the other three’s cocks. Girl, it was incredible to see those dicks in and out me and my hips and boobs bouncing with the pleasure. Not counting they tried to do ‘double-double penetration’, with two dicks inside my pussy, one in butt and other at my mouth. It didn’t worked proper, but it was fun.

It took many minutes of wild and crazy sex with me and those four men. All those cocks going inside and outside, ramming me where I wanted, doing what Jake decied not to do, and taking pictures for God’s sake. I even got somehow proud they took the moment they poured my face and breasts with their hot and thick white goo, in the finale we wished.

You are now asking what happened with Jake. Well, I got some copies of the photos and sent him on our anniversary, with a card saying ‘For the man that loved me and left behind, here is what you lost’. I didn’t saw his face, but I heard from trusty people he gasped when seeing what his girlfriend did to compensate his ‘lack of love’.

Anyway, after the gangbang, me, Colin and the other three become friends now, and I am still single. But it doesn’t mean I cannot enjoy myself sometimes. When I am up to some fun, I call them and we do some ‘erotic mess’, if you know what I mean. Meeting them was the best thing ever happened and I regret nothing.

Comment

Sometimes a bride can be nervous before wedding, but notthing better than a bridesmaid to give you the calm and the lesbian sex you deserve. 'Fun Before Wedding', 25th chapter of the series

TAGS: F/F, oral, 69

The wedding day can be thrilling, specially to a bride. The dream of walking the aisle, meeting the man you are meant to marry, share your vows, marry in the presence of God, confirm the love you share with other people. It has to be the perfect day, where everything has to be perfect in the details.

However, sometimes one can feel nervous about what might happen. When I married Edward, I was incredibly nervous, afraid of anything might hinder our wedding. And in my head, the anxiety just piled up minute after minute.

“Sue, please, calm down! It’s your special day! You can’t be such nervous like you are”

Those words came from my best friend and bridesmaid Sandra. Sandra knew me since I was young and helped me in many situations through life. She was the one that introduced Edward to me and it was the one who was the most radiant when I told her I was going to marry him. Sandra was there to make sure that everything was good with me.

“I can’t... it’s just I fear that something might get wrong. I don’t want anything bad to happen today”

“If you think negative, like this, it sure will. Just relax, try to think how good it will be marrying Edward”

“I don’t know... It’s a very special day for me and I don’t want anything to get wrong...”

“But just don’t think then. Forget it, just be here and get yourself ready...”

At a given moment of the preparations, we were with our respective dresses, but the anxiety over the wedding didn’t wanted to go. And this made Sandra very worried about me.

“I told you must relax, Sue!”

“But I just can’t...”

“You have to relax, honey! It’s your wedding!”

“But I am afraid something might not be right. And what if Edward backs off?”

“He will not back off! He loves you a lot and cares about you. He wouldn’t be the kind of person who does such thing”

“I guess you are right... but I cannot stop thinking that something might be going wrong and...”

“Enough... you gotta relax, and I know the right way to do it!”

She said that, putting her hand on my belly. I immediately knew what Sandra wanted from me.

“Not! Not here! I am already dressed and I cannot get too much late from our wedding, and anyway...”

“You know how you like this and I like it too. Come one, Sue, you gotta cool it off and I am the only one that can make it happen”

Now I gotta explain the whole history: when we were young, me and Sandra went on those ‘experimenting’ stages of life, and since we were like sisters, it was totally prone for us to have our way with each other. But after that, we never did that and when I found Edward, I never thought on doing other woman again.

“I know you like it, Sue. Don’t lie to me...”

“But I am about to marry a man!”

“You don’t need to be a full-time lesbian to have sex with other woman. And I want to relax you through a quickie, not something more ‘deep’”

Given what she said, I thought a little, but since my nervousness was mounting inside me, I found hard to resist. And anyway, she made me sure that nobody would knew about our little rendez-vous, which made me a little tempted to do it.

“Ok, I’ll give a go. But this cannot leave this room, okay?”
                          “This will not leave the room for real...”

We shared a quick kiss to make everything go slider. And how I missed then tender kiss of Sandra. Sometimes I always wondered that she kissed better than Edward! And when she made a tweak to my wedding dress to find my pussy and finger it...uhh.... made me think about the good old times.

She also let me tweak her dress and finger her pussy. Our fingers were wild, missing the times we weren’t doing that. But what we went to look further was for some mouth action, and soon it happened when he locked for a 69, the only position that could give us a quick ‘release’.

Lord, how many memories... I found out that Sandra got better on the oral actions, she knew now how to make her tongue flick my pussy and to suck my juices. She never told me if she had other women, but I am sure she picked some valuable lessons from her former boyfriends. As for me, I got a really dizzy at first, trying to even remember some stuff, but quickly I found myself getting into the rhythm.

“Ohhh.... ahh... go, Sue, eat my delicious pussy!”

“Ahhh....ahhh... lick me Sandra! Lick me like you do!”

I can say for sure it was the best non-with Edward sex I ever had. I couldn’t stop thinking on how I missed my little lezzie acts, and how this was making me relax and forget the possible hamperings of my wedding. Sandra was right, she knew how to make me feel easy about myself.

As we thought, the 69 filled perfectly our needs and we had a quick orgasm about half-hour of tongue licking, mouth sucking and juice sprouting. Of course we made sure to be an orgasm nobody could hear, and as soon as we finished, we made ourselves ready again, like nothing happened.

“So, are you better now?”

“Yes, I am. Thanks, Sandra. You were a good friend now!”

“You know I can be a very good one”

Well, I married Edward and we are a very happy couple, and Sandra is still my friend. But sometimes the fever gets over us and she often comes here when he is out to ‘renact’ the scenes of that day. And sometimes, we even make sure we are using the same clothes. You never know when you are a pile of nerves again.

Comment

And now, an 'after wedding' tale about how people love to do it when alone and how it might spark nice stories

TAGS: M/F, oral, 69, handjob

What’s the best moment in the wedding day for you? I know there can be multiple answers and every moment is important, but one moment is the key for a perfect relationship: when you and your wife are finally alone, nobody to complain, to talk or anything to disrupt your night. Just you, her and all the climate for you to consumate the relationship.

Truth be told, me and Kimberley had a string of troubles while trying to get sometime alone before our wedding. Both coming from long and somehow raucuous families, we always had one or other person coming over when we had time for a date, and this hindered most of the possibilities of having a time to ourselves. Of course we managed to dribble these inconveniences to have a healthy relationship, driving it to our marriage.

But, finally, the day came out. Finally, our marriage, and the opportunity for us to find a little bit of peace to be alone and together. Kimberley and me were so ecstatic that we couldn’t stop the anxiety to wait for that moment.

“Finally, just you and me... alone, thank God!”

We quickly arrived to our new house, the usual manner and soon we found ourselves seeing the gifts and the decorations. But what we really wanted was to finally arrive to the bedroom.

This will be not one of those stories where we are interrputed constantly like in the movies, but this one has the treat that, you will know what the both of us did to enjoy our first night as a married couple.

“Darren, I want you to undress me”

I couldn’t say no to Kim and I put herself naked, and next it was my turn to be nude by her soft hands. We kissed each other and, later, were on top of each other, with her feeling my manhood getting thicker and hard.

“Looks like you have a gift for me, Darren?”

“How about you give me your gift, Kim!”

“Not yet! I need to do something first...”

Kim opened the party with a well-deserved handjob to make me ‘feel in the mood’. She made sure her hands could manipulate my dick up and down and watch me moaning as my penis went harder at her hands. I had to retribute, so at the same time, I used one of my hands to give her pleasure. I bet you never had mutual masturbation with your wife...specially when you need to get off while relatives are in.

“Ahhh... go ahead, Honey...ahhh!”

“Oh, Darren....uhhhh...”

But our hands weren’t enough so, we decided to employ oral pleasure on each other. Yes, it’s what you heard: a just married couple performing a 69 in the first night. We were so in the hook for the times we couldn’t do our favorite stuff that it came out naturally, with her mouth sucking and swallowing my dick and my tongue working good at her wet pussy.

“Ahhh.... Yeah! Oh, my dear Lord, Kimberley!”

“Darren...honey...ahhhhh....yeah!“

You must be thinking we are one of those kind of kinky couples that decided to let everything for the great day. You aren’t right, but at the same time you aren’t wrong... anyway, I guess the niner was amazing, but Kim was looking for something else, and I was the one who could give it to her.

“Come, Darren, honey. Take me, now I am yours. From nobody else buy you”

Do you know how is to take a woman in all fours and have all the time to do her wihout inconvenient guests dropping by? I know, and its amazing! Dear Lord, we had so much great time in bed! Oh man, she moaned like an angel. And I am not being that chauvinistic thing, she was really ‘on the command’ that day, since well, she is the bride and you know.

She guided me to her pussy while she sat on my cock and rode it like a cowgirl and also let me fuck her in so many positions, all the one we wished to do but had not much time or the ‘proper mood’ to do. And now, without any interruptions, we had the whole night to try new things.

We didn’t reached to the point of ‘backdoors’, but she wanted us to finish together, and so we did. But instead of the coitus, we returned to stake one. Me and Kim decided to finish by our hands the matter, and the orgasm was very good. Not 101%, but it was good.

You feel that the story is too rushed, right? Well, is that I am writing it in a pause after me and Kim had some fun. And now I gotta go, because she is ready and I have to be her man.

Comment

'Gotta Share Him', 27th chapter of this anthology, where two women fight for a man and learn that it's good to share him too

TAGS: M/F, M/F/F, oral, anal, masturbation, cum, facial

Allan Houth is the hunk of the clinic. Every girl, from patient to nurse, immediately fell in love with him. And how they couldn’t, given his eyes, his looks, his body, his tender voice, his charming ways, his manners and his education. And everybody wondered why he stood single for so long.

Inside the clinic, we all knew he was the womanizer kind. He always tried to hit on the nurses who worked here. Some gave to his charms, and some not. Me, April Polian, just an ordinary nurse, must say I couldn’t resist to fall in the arms of such god and have him kiss me and make the ‘dirty love’ with me in some empty storage room or at a desk.

Everything was fine, except for one thing: Dorothea Myers

Dorothea Myers is one of the socialites of the city, friend of Allan’s family since long. She is the kind of woman that lures people by her looks and money, but also attracts the anger of other women because she emanated the image of the ‘pure bitch’, always showing her snobbish ways over everyone and everything.

And it wasn’t to my surprise that I caught them having sex one day at the clinic in a day where there wasn’t so much people to handle. I always knew he wasn’t the kind of being with only one and I was okay with that, provided that I could fuck him. But she was the only girl I couldn’t stand near him. I just felt angry and disappointed that Allan would spend his time doing a ‘tramp’ (sorry, but I felt it was needed) with her empty mind and her empty ways other than spending with better people, and also she dragging him to every place to meet her ‘wealthy pals’ and families.

Even so I couldn’t do anything against it. Convincing Allan that she wasn’t the perfect person for him didn’t gave me the goal I wanted.

“Again going to one of Miss Myers’s parties, Allan?”

“Since when you get so interested on my personal life, April?”

“Since you walk around a lot with her. I just don’t think that she is match for you”

“And why you should bother about it, April?”

“I like you and I care very much about you, just that”

“Are you sure this isn’t jealousy?”

“Jealousy? If this is jealousy....”

The worse of all is do the whole ‘social talk’ with Dorothea every time we met. I couldn’t feel not entertained with her boring chat and all. But there was something that completely changed my mind about her, Allan and everything in general.

There was this day that Allan wasn’t there and Dorothea appeared at the clinic. I was there and had to cope with her chit-chat, but not until she brought up an interesting argument about him.

“So, April, I heard you and Allan are very close, am I correct?”

“Well... I know him since long, and I work here for eight years, so I guess I can call myself close to him”

“I see, but is not what I am asking about...”

“Ah?”

“April, I know how Allan is. I know how he had been his way with you and other women, even when he started to see me. You don’t need to hide”

“How do you? Allan told you that? That son of a bitch!”

“Please, don’t worry. I didn’t came here to take you out of the game or brag about it. I came here because I want to break a deal with you”

“A deal?”

“Yes, a deal. Look, I am not the enemy here. I know we don’t seem the best of friends here, but I feel you are a good woman and I just want to make the things cool between us”

“And how do you intend to make those things cooler with us, Dorothea?”

It was the moment when she put her hand on my leg and I got this weird feeling on the things soon to happen.

“April, I am prone to make my relationship with Allan more ‘official’ and I want you to be our ‘other girl’”

“Other girl? What do you mean?”

“Well, I know Allan is a hunk and a womanizer. Since I might not be able to hold him off market for long, I need to find someone that he can ‘play’, and you are the perfect person for it”

What the? What is she saying?

“You want me to do what?”

“April, I am good to get the vibes of people and I feel that you share a good link with my Allan. So, you are the perfect person and the only I can count that I can share Allan with me. And even me...”

It was when her hands started to move....

“Er... this is outrageous, Dorothea! Why you want me to be the ‘other girl’? Are you insane?”

“Not at all. April, you are a good looking girl and I like girls like you. Sometimes I wish to be less like me and more of you...”

“Well, I don’t know where are you going to, but this not seem fit of me...”

Well, I was lying. I really wanted to nail Allan while he was with Dorothea. But I wasn’t expecting her to make the move

“Listen, April, are you familiar with the word ‘ménage-a-trois?’”

“Why you ask?”

“It’s because we want to do it with you, April”

I couldn’t believe when Allan appeared at the door, coming out of nowhere and smiling to me. In fact, it was unbelievable they were setting some kind of stuff to have me on a threeway!

“Allan?”

“Me and Dorothea talked a lot about it and you seems to me the perfect person for that...”

“You want me to have a threesome with both of you?”

“Exactly!”

“I never tried much of a threeway because I didn’t find the girls I needed for that. But Dorothea is here, you are here and so am I... just count and...”

I was speechless, but at the same time, I will confess that I got turned on by the possibility. And there was only one thing I could do.

“So, April, what’s your final answer?”

“I never tried something like that... but why don’t see if it can work. I will give it a go!”

And what a go! Soon, Dorothea and Allan went to kiss me like they were in heat for so long. I never tried more than two at the same time, but if it was to secure Allan at my hands, maybe I can do something of that that I might enjoy.

It got more serious when Dorothea took of my skirt and panties and started to lick my pussy. God, how it was good! She licked me better than any man that at me, bar Allan. Speaking on him, while she was savoring my cunt, he took off his cock and I didn’t hesitate to open my mouth and wait him to stick it.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh....”

It was the best of the worlds. While I got Allan giving me the chance of a blowjob, I felt an Everest of pleasure when Dorothea lapped my cunny. Who knew the girl that I didn’t felt any good feelings could do a girl like me enjoy lesbian stuff...

“Her pussy is so delicious, Allan! No wonder why you stick with her!”

“I told you that she was the one!”

As soon as the heat was on, now it was his cock in my pussy, while I had my mouth going to Dorothea’s boobs and later, pussy. I never thought this way that sharing my man with someone was that good. I know now that I could be driven by selfishness and pride, but that day, things changed. And how they changed. And, of course, I got to know how vaginas are delicious to have in the mouth, thanks to that snobbish girl.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... Yeah!”

“Fuck Yeah!”

“You two are so good, girls!”

Allan asked us to show our butts to him and he switched between our pussies in a very amazing and kinky game. That was so kinky that Dorothea and me got kissing eachother and putting our tongues to wrestle, so much good he was banging us.

And there was more: he asked us to do a 69 while he jacked off on how much we could do lesbian sex. And since I was at the top, I was begging him to stick into my ass, and it was what he did. God, it was amazing. Being wrapped with another girl, having the lesbian sex with her while someone going and doing your butthole, shit... I only can imagine why I didn’t tried it before.

The end was expected, as we shared his cock with our mouths and he blew his load on us. For then one, Dorothea dates Allan but I am the ‘other girl’ of the couple. And now I think that, if you have a problem with a boy and a girl, you gotta share them! And if don’t, maybe you can try alternatives.

Comment

WOmen love men that are heart throbs and this one at our 28th chapter is not different, and you will know why. It's 'I Was Hungry For Him'...

TAGS: M/F, oral, handjob

Tom Gant wasn’t the kind of man that I am prone to like. Not that he is bad or something. Is that I never felt the same feeling all my friends had each time they saw him, like he was the finest example of male or something, the ‘hunk’ of the town.

For me, he was a good guy, but not the one that made me fall for him, drool about him and be the ‘man of my dreams’. He was just an ordinary man, a handsome one that seemed to be more attention than he deserved from shrieking girls and that wasn’t the hottest man in Earth.

Now I know how wrong I was!

How did Tom went from a handsome man but nothing far from that to the man I am sleeping I can’t really know how it happened, but I can remember that started after a day that he met me at the coffee shop and we decided to have some food, beverages and a chat.

“How do you feel being the number one bachelor, Tom?”

“I don’t know, Wendy. I know it flatters me getting cumpliments from the girls, but I don’t know...”

“You should feel proud of yourself! You have a whole cast of women after you all day!”

“To be sincere, I feel awkward with all this attention. And to be even more sincere, many of those girls aren’t the ones I would go for”

“Really? How?”

“Wendy, I must confess that the kind of girl that I am looking more is different than those that circulate around. I want someone more serious, more clever, more interesting... someone like you!”

“Me?”

“Yes, Wendy, you”

It really hit me hard to hear that from Tom. How come I was the kind of girl he was looking for? I never had that big crush for him like the others and then he told me in person that I was the type of person that he likes. How that can be possible?

But the only thing I know is, from that point on, Tom Gant become the man of my dreams. You can think that after he praised me personally, I felt too much proud of myself and trying to give back that feeling. But know me that I started to see him with other eyes. The eyes of the girls that were after him all this time. The eyes of someone that was hungry for him.

Did I liked Tom and never knew? Or I tried to hide my feelings?

Anyway, me and Tom started to see each other more often and every time I was alone, I couldn’t stop thinking on how hot he is. And how would be good if I had him for me, just for me. And now, I have to tell you how that day happened.

He invited me to my house to watch a movie and to see the pics of his last vacation at Florida. He said, I said, and soon as I knew, we were close to each other, cuddling like a couple of just newlyweds.

“You know that, since I first saw you, you weren’t the kind of man that I liked”

”And how did I became your kind of man?”

“Well, let’s say I had my eyes closed and you opened them for me”

As we said that, of course we kissed. I could feel his hand running through my legs, touching and arousing my eagerness to have him. And I know he was eager too to have the woman he was used to like, now in front of him.

He carried me to the bed and we got undressed as she laid on top of me, sharing an erotic and passionate embrace, with deep kisses and tender fondles. When he slid himself inside me, everything made sense: I was in love with Tom!

“Wendy, I want to make love you with!”

“Me too, Tom!”
                                How we made love! And how amazing of lover he is! I never felt so good on having a man penetrate himself inside me, using his cock to give me the incredbile pleasures I thought he gave only to the women that chased him. Things that I thought he did a lot with much pleasure.

Maybe it meant I was the chose one by him.

At first we did the right thing and we only did the basic positions, the missionary, all fours and the cowgirl. It was enourmosly delicious to have himself all for me, fucking me and giving me what I needed to shut my hunger for Tom Gant out, pumping and banging me as I wanted more and more and more.

He clearly came on my back, but it wasn’t the end of the night. After some time, we decided to try a new thing so we gave us pleasure through hand and oral era. From Tom’s face, he was very amused to see me making him cum with my own hands and mouth. And I was happy to deliver him the pleasure by letting him lick my slit.

As I said, now we are dating, and since I never stop thinking on why I never liked him that way on the first place! Maybe I was ‘blind’ or something else...

Comment

Working...
                                X