Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

[Romance Comics] Romance & Erotic Comics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know if anyone fell in love for the sister-in-law, but it seemed this girl had a troubled relationship with her but that changed with her having a sexual relationship with her!

"I am Lover of my Sister-In-Law', the 8th story I bring here for you folks

TAGS: F/F, oral

Me and Wilma, the sister of my fiancé, never got much along since I started to date Brad. In my side, I had nothing against but, she was so overprotective of him and treated him like a kid that sometimes pissed me off. And I think she never thought I was the ‘right girl’ for him.

But, after a time, he revealed me something stunning: that Wilma was a lesbian. I never thought that she could dig women, even if I didn’t remind to see her ever with a man or a woman. To not say surprising, that revelation would become one of the things I would never expect to happen in my life... but you gotta follow the story...

Well, as the time goes by, my relationship with Wilma got better and, even if we weren’t the kind of ‘BFFs’, we talked a lot about life and stuff. One of these days, she appeared in my house, with her clothes and her ‘trademark’ green hat, and of course, we started to chat, until...

“Wilma, can you answer me a question?”

“Sure, why not”

“How is that thing with you and women? Well, you know... when in bed...”

“What do you want to know exactly, Corinne?”

“If it’s the same as straight couples do. Well, I know there are some differences, but I am curious to know from you the real deal”

“It’s not different from what you and Brad do. Except for us not having the male genital, it goes almost as if done with a man. Sometimes, it’s even better”

“Even better? How so?”

Wilma turned me with a look in her eyes...that you wouldn’t believe

“Well, if you want to know, why we just don’t do it?”

That question caught me looking

“You mean... you... me... having sex... right here... right now?”

“If you don’t want to do it, I’ll spare you for insisting, but since you are curious to see how it goes, why not a lesbian to show it to a straight woman”

I didn’t knew how to react after her proposal. I mean, women were never my point of attraction, but something in Wilma’s way kinda turned me on. I don’t know if it was for the time we were somehow estranged or family members of your significant other have that power, but what she asked me to do... I think I couldn’t refuse it.

“And if Brad comes out?”

“Relax... I heard he will stay until late at work, so what do you say to me, Corinne?”

“Er... well... I think I can give it a try”

Suddenly, we were kissing each other on the couch. For someone who never kissed another female before, it was a nice experience. And, truth be told, she kissed better than my fiancé. And, I also must say, that kiss turned me on a lot.

We were naked, next but Wilma retained her hat for any reasons she had. She laid me on the couch, opened my legs and used her fingers for a while to feel my pussy. It was wet even before she did it, but with her handwork and the gloves she used, it was like...

“How is it going? Do you like my fingers inside your pussy?”

“Ahhhhhh! Yeah! Finger me, Wilma! Fuck me! Ahhh!”

But my sister-in-law wasn’t just fingers, and the things weren’t to end there. It was about to get even better as she got to lick my cunt after that. Oh My God! It was amazing!

“Ahhhhhh! Lick it! Ahhhh... Lick my pussy! Oooohhhhh! Yes!”

Wilma’s tongue ran all over she could, from my clit to my asscrack, licking, lapping and sucking all my intimate parts. I moaned a lot, really, I never thought how a woman could please another that way. And she got lapping me all the time!

“You’re delicious, Corinne! I regret now of not doing with you before!”

I never could get that question answered, because it was so good that she made the best on giving me an orgasm, and one of the best I ever had. Given from my future sister-in-law! How the world is, people!

“How it was? Now you know how is it?”

“Wilma, you are so amazing! You were awesome! I never felt so much pleasure in my life, even with Brad”

“If you want, you can retribute and see how much did you learned from me...”

She said, with her legs wide open and her tempting pussy lips also wide. I jumped at the chance and there I was doing something I would never think to do: eat another girl’s pussy.

Judging by the reactions of Wilma, I seemed to do a good work. She moaned and moaned all she could, while my tongue repeated the movements she did on me, touching and playing her most intimate erogenous zone. I must say it could be enough to get a taste for women too...

“Ahhhhhh! Yeah! Eat me! Eat me Corinne! Eat me!”

I licked her so much that I think the orgasm she had took her to another planet. Her moans were as loud as mine, for you to know.

“Girl, it was amazing. I never knew you knew how to do it!”

“I had a great teacher...”

“Teacher, and if you let me, your future sister-in-law and lesbian lover”

“Wow, I don’t know... and if Brad finds out?”

“Don’t sweat it! It’s just the matter that, when he is out, I am in!”

I am still engaged to Brad, but I am also Wilma’s lover. I am trying to make him accept her to live with us after we marry, but I don’t know if he finds out why I am asking him that!
    A Bicurious Guy Who Loves Girl-Girl Love

Check My Stories at the Writer's Lounge - Soon More to come!

Comment

'Me, My Girlfriend and Her Best Friend' is a story about a man who did his GF and her best friend. And no regrets about that

TAGS: M/F/F, oral

You can’t expect the unexpected, right? I mean, there are stuff that, even if you can think about, you never expect they would happen one day, until, voilá: it happened! Maybe I must be talking crap, but I will make you understand my point of view.

Marcia was friend of Gloria my girlfriend. Friend in the grounds of the ‘BFF’ thing. They were unseparable, hang out together all the time, were almost like sisters. And she was so ecstatic when she introduced me to her.

“Jeremy, you will like her! Marcia is so cool, is so smart, nice and stuff... you will not regret on meeting her”

In fact, I never regret so far. Me and Marcia never had any kind of conflict, and she told me millions of time that I was the perfect man for Gloria. Also, she was way better than some of her so-called ‘friends’...

Anyway, where I want to lead was one day, where me and Gloria were alone at home. There wasn’t no good movie on TV and there wasn’t any good idea of place to go. So, I guess the only thing we were meant to do is a little ‘quality time’ if you know what I mean.

“Baby, since we are alone, how about you give our good ol’Jeremy some lovin’”

“Oh Jeremy... right here, on the couch? You are terrible!”

We started to kiss each other and then embrace on the couch, in a very hot situation. When it seemed we were going to the next round, we heard a cough... one that surprised us a lot...

“Marcia?”

“Did I interrupt you? I am so sorry. I didn’t meant. I just found the door open and I was to give Gloria her scarf back, I used on a date and...”

“No, no, no. It’s okay, Marcia... Thanks for coming...”

“I am so sorry, Gloria. I didn’t knew you were here with Jeremy...were about to have some fun?”

“Er, well... We were just kissing here and...”

“I am sorry if I interrupt you two... well, I must admit that seeing you two like that makes me... er... a little hot”

I got as much puzzled as I could figure from Gloria’s face when Marcia said that.

“R-Really?”

“Well, and I would be very glad if you don’t mind if I join you two. I hadn’t much of sex stuff in the past days and, since you are there...”

It was a shock to hear from Marcia such thing, but given that she always had quite a ‘wild life’ (I know I didn’t told you before but now I am telling), but for us she seemed pretty much normal and never made too much questions about our intimacy, at least to me. I don’t know about Gloria either...

“Join? Y-You mean...”

“I meant me, you and Jeremy doing a three-way. Unless if it’s not your piece of cake...”

“Well, Marcia, I never tried it before, but... well... I don’t know if Jeremy objects on it...”

“For me, it’s up to you. You are her best friend and all...”

After a moment of silence, Gloria gave her green light for Marcia joining us. And soon, the brunette came out and kissed me. Then, the two kissed me and kissed each other in front of me. I didn’t knew where this would lead, but so fat, it seemed good.
      The girls unzipped my pants and then started to suck my cock at the same time. I got so very hard to see two girls licking and sucking it... and it never past my head have another woman to join me and Gloria and bed, no really! And judging the way their tongues met, they were getting the most of fun.

“Jeremy’s cock is delicious, Gloria!

“You ain’t see nothing yet, Marcia!”

Soon I was laid on the couch, with Marcia humping me and Gloria giving me her pussy to lick. The fact that two girls were ‘using’ my body to her own pleasure turned much me on and I think they had a great time, since they moaned a lot with that. A lot I said!

Soon, I was doing my Gloria from behind with her having her first taste of women’s on Marcia. I guess Marcia had her share of fun with other girls, but for my girlfriend, it was the first time. And she liked it.

Well, I also did Marcia from behind and saw her eat my girlfriend and Gloria bursting in pleasure with every tongue blow. And, of course, I did them in so many positions that I guess it was great. Well, I know that because our orgasms were incredible and my cum went all over their faces.

My story might be a little dull, but wait till we tell the next one. And we just forgot the door open if it’s needed.

Comment

When a woman finds out she is bi, her whole life changes and this one is not different. And you will learn how a 'Girl Finds Bisexualit', chapter number ten

TAGS: M/F/F, oral, anal

Since I was a teen I knew it was something different about me. Something that made me not like the other girls I knew. Something that made me very unique, at least in my environment. That something was my bisexuality.

I never told anyone about that subject, being that anyone my family, my friends or any men I ever had a relationship. Donald, my husband, became the first and only person so far that discovered about my arousal for both genders. And he gave me full support on that matter, to my surprise.

With time, I also realized that Donald had a fantasy about having sex with two women and watching one of them have sex with me. And also it grew the feeling to have a bisexual experience of my own. So we put an ad, hoping to get in touch with someone with the same desire as us. And through that, we made contact with Lena.

After we traded messages and stuff, we were about to have our first meeting, but butterflies were into our stomaches, and worse when she sent us a message on how we should meet her.

“Go at the rocks near the beach. I’ll expect you there”

And if it was a scam? And if she is not what we thought? Well, since we came that far, me and Donald had to take it to the end. At that day, we went to the seaside rocks, and after a few minutes, there was Lena...

All radiant on that green dress and blazer. All stunning. I must say it was like looking to an angel...

“You must be Sylvia and Donald. Nice to meet you, I am Lena”

“Glad to meet you, Lena... but why did you wanted to meet us here?”

“It’s the perfect place: discrete, remote and people will not look you bad if they hear you talk... And, if you two allow me, you were better than I expected!”

“Oh, thanks! So do you...”

After this awkward meeting, she took us to a restaurant, and she told us about her life. Lena was coming from a divorce and her husband was the perfect cheater, having affairs with all her friends and people on his office. Single again, she decided to try stuff she didn’t had the opportunity to do, like a threeway... and of course, it’s where we find ourselves in.

“Since the first messages we traded, I knew that you were the people I would confide to have a threesome”

“Really? Well, we are doing it mostly because Donald has the same fantasy and also I have this need to prove another woman sexually. I hope this don’t bothers you or something”

“Not at all, Sylvia. Not at all. I tell you I find this thing of experiencing lesbian sex highly arousing”

What she said put more confidence on me that it was the perfect situation for us to have the ménage-a-trois. And, two weeks later, after lot of chatting to ‘know-us-better’, she called us.

“Come at my home tonight. I’ll be waiting there”

We went to her place, a very neat suburban neighbourhood. Donald and I did what she told us, parking her car on her garage, walk to her door and find her opened. We walked in and sit on the couch. After two minutes, there was Lena.

“I am glad you found out my home... and even more glad that you two are here!”

We ate Chinese food and had a very friendly chat, with champagne and stuff. Around midnight, I was between my husband and a rather unknown woman on the couch, and I felt that there wasn’t no way for me to step back.

“Donald, you have a very beautiful wife. You are lucky to marry someone like Sylvia”

“Gee, thanks... I am very lucky to marry someone like Sylvia. Me and her were born for each other”

“I can see... and I am very interested on seeing how much Sylvia is a good lay”

Soon, I had the hands of my husband and Lena going on my leg, patting and caressing it. I confess it aroused me a lot that scene, but I was there for more. I was there for the real thing.

“If you two are so interested on me, why not go upstairs... well, if Lena agrees, it’s her place, anyway”

Fortunately Lena agreed and we all went to her bedroom, that it was kinda simple, but very neat. Soon, at the room,Lena kissed Donald from out of the blue. I never saw anyone kiss my husband that day, and I confess that watching such scene turned me on.

“Your husband is a good kisser... now I know that you got the golden ticket, Sylvia”

“Don’t you want to kiss me and see if he also got the golden ticket?”

And kissed Lena. And Dear God, it was one of the most stunning moments I ever had in my entire life. Me, there, kissing another woman like kissing my own husband. It was great! It was amazing! It turned me on even more, and I noticed for his bulge, Donald was as excited as I was.

Soon we went to the bed and they removed the top part of my dress and unbuttoned my brazier. And between kisses, those two rascals went all over my boobs to lick them! If I wasn’t so horny, I would bet that should get me.

Soon we all got undressed and we went like maniacs to suck Donald’s cock. Lena was a cocksucker of prime action! She knew how to make my hubby get horny and moan. I just had to follow her and soon we all got blowing his rod nice and slow.

After the cocksucking, Donald suggest that it was time for me to have my first lesbian encounter. Lena proceed to lay on my bed, and with him watching, I felt her tongue run on my cunt.

“Ahhhhh... eat me... ahh... my God! It’s a dream cum true!”

My moans and screams were the loudest I ever had. Her tongue traveled through my entire pussy, bringing me the best pleasure I could expect from lesbian sex. Lena lapped and lapped me and smiled noticing how much I was getting hooked on girlsex. And, of course, Donald too, as he was jerking off himself while watching.

“Donnie, honey, why don’t you come over and have some fun with Lena?”

“Are you sure? I don’ want to interrupt your moment with her...”

“I bet Sylvia will be glad if you show me how much of a stud you are”

Lena raised her ass and Donald had no hesitation on sticking himself inside her. I confess it aroused me a lot see another woman being fucked by Donald while she deliciously ate my cunt. Her calling my hubby ‘stud’ and saying he fuck better than her ex were of win. And Donnie got flattered when she said he was bigger than her former husband.

Then it was turn of me licking pussy, while Donald fucked me. Lena was with her crotch on my head and offered me her slit. With the first laps, I grew more confident on how I was a bisexual. I loved the experience, tasting the amazing slit of Lena, while Donald was fucking me and I could them kissing each other. That aroused me so much that I just went harder and harder with my mouth to taste every drop of her lovejuices.

And, of course, the fun wouldn’t stop that soon. He did us both in all fours, using his dick to pound us hard. We tried 69ers and stuff, with me on top, while he went for my ass, fucking with endurance my butthole while me and Lena licked each other. But we also changed sides of the niner so it was time for Lena to have her buttfuck.

The night was over after some hours of good sex and the three of us have many orgasms and us girls getting cummed all over our faces and bodies. Mixed with the girl cum we tasted earlier... well, you can see the picture.

“Thank you guys, it was the best fuck ever. My ex wasn’t even closer to both of you”

“It was a pleasure... For us, it was a dream coming true, Donald banging another girl along me, and I had my lesbian experience I dreamed of”

“I hope to repeat that one day”

“Well, if you want, how about next weekend?”

Now, Lena is our friend and confident, and also our lover. Our nights now got many sense with her on our bed.

Comment

Well you should have called this one the many loves of Victor2k.

Comment

Originally posted by DocIcenogle View Post
            Well you should have called this one the many loves of Victor2k.
            Pitch to some tv you know and we are set

Comment

'How to Seduce a Couple', is about a woman that wanted to get a piece of the action with her ex adn his new girlfriend. See what she did

TAGS: M/F/F, M/F, F/F, oral, anal

You can see me with this big blue heat, this dress and purse and tell me that I am not a good girl? Can you tell me that I am not hot? Can you tell me that I cannot have anyone that I want? Well, I know you can’t, and surely Bill and Anita can’t either.

Bill is my ex-boyfriend, a man of the Army, and Anita was his new girl. That blonde seemed never to like me and thought since I still got a bit of contact with him due to our jobs to be still ‘hooked’ for him. I don’t know what she has on mind, but definitely she is the total jealous girl kind. But here I gotta confess that Bill was still in my mind, and well, as you will see, so as her..

But, as the word spread, I heard that they were with relationship trouble and they were, ahem, experimenting with stuff. You know, sexual stuff. I was shocked when hearing that because when I was with Bill, we never made too much different stuff. And of course I knew Anita is too much of ‘goody-two-shoes’ kind of lady. But, as much as I thought about it, it opened to me a strange idea to try to add my ‘input’ to solve their problems.

I was invited to a party at the Country Club, and Bill and Anita were there as usual, and of course there was that awkward greeting moment.

“Bill! Anita! Hi!”

“Oh, hello, Selma!”

“You look very handsome tonight, Billy”

“Oh, thanks... You are very beautiful too, Selma”

Of course that bitch would cut off my moment

“Anyway, Bill, let’s talk with my uncle Josiah now, right...”

The party was good and I used any moment I had to try to get closer to them and extract more information about their love troubles. But my opportunity appeared near the end of the party, with the three of us alone.

“Tell me Selma, I didn’t saw you with someone tonight... couldn’t bring a date to the party?”

“I just wanted to be alone. You know, maybe something can happen at the club. I am not as fortunate as you Anita, to have someone like Bill with you. Even if...”

“Even if...”

“Well, I would not say that to you two, in respect of Bill, but I heard you two had a few trouble in your relationship, is that correct?”

“What the heck did you just said?!”

“You two, please...”

“Come on, Bill... be sincere with me. Tell me what is going on with your relationship”

“It’s none of your business, Selma. Please, stop”

Stop? What those two wanted me to do? Darling, I never stop!

“I heard you two are drinking from other waters and I decided to see if you want some help from myself... but only if you want it...”

I still don’t know how I got the guts to say that, but when I found my senses, I was with my dress open, without any underwear (!), legs wide open on the table, and I got myself petting my pussy! In front of my ex and his new gal! How many would believe?

“Selma? What are you doing?”

“Making you two get excited, of course. I am giving myself as a way to make you two get good again. Think it as a helping hand from a good friend, Billy honey”

I kept rubbing my hand on my cunt and squeezing my breasts, doing all those nasty faces. I stared both looking to me and then whispering stuff. But it didn’t took longer for them to come to me and touch my body.

“Convinced, huh? Now I’ll teach you how it’s done in Selmaland!”

Soon it were all hands on me. Hands of a man and a woman that deserved to have a nice relationship, and I was there to help (no, wasn’t for revenge, baby). To start, we went to a room where nobody would disturb us and soon I sit myself on a table, with my bare pussy and Anita took turns into sucking his cock and licking my list, all with the guidance of this one who tells the story.

And, believe, I guess she is a prime on ‘bisexual oral pleasures’. And of course, me and Bill liked it very much, and even we kissed to ‘rekindle’ something, to no reprimand from his girl.

But I was eager too to taste Billy again and we shared his junk. Those mouths and tongues gave him a big smile and a good time, since he got hard as a rock and ready to fuck the both of us.

He fucked me for the start and Anita was only watching, while my ex pumped me hard inside my pussy. I hope she learned well about it, but it wouldn’t be nothing without her and soon I was paying back her by eating her juicy cunny. God, how she moaned!

Next time, I saw him bang his girlfriend as hard as he could, and I gave them a good guidance on how to fuck proper (they know how to do it, but better if they learn how they can do it better!). And of course, I had both of them sucking my nipples, and late eating my cunt.

After many turns of positions, where Bill fucked us in all fours, made us sit on him, rode us in missionary and even doing us in 69er, he blew all our loads on us. I missed how much he could make my face full of his cum, and of course with two girls, double the fun.

Nowadays Anita likes me and I, as a matter to say, turned both of them as my personal ‘bitches’. And when they have something to learn about or just to be seducted, there is me!

Comment

The chapter of number twelve, 'Not Without Me', is about a woman who did not wished to see the man he wanted go with another woman without having to taste her. And they did it together

TAGS: M/F/F, oral

Gail isn’t the kind of woman I would tell she was my ‘friend’. We knew each other from college, and since then our paths crossed in many ways, but mostly where I didn’t wanted to: boys.

Anytime I showed interest on a boy, she went on him and tried to steal from me. It was my biggest burden, to try to avoid them to meet her and risk to lose them to her ‘seduction power’. Sometimes I won, but most of times, I lost. But when that grew up in a way that I felt I couldn’t meet someone fearing of losing him to Gail, I took a hard decision.

And what decision was? Well, let me tell what happened at a particular night.

I went to a party to commemorate the engagement of Lori and Bernd, two friends of mine that happened to be also Gail’s friends. And I brought Simon, a flame that I was trying to ‘burn’, with me. And, of course, my worst fear was there. But, that time, I wasn’t keen to losing him to that boy-digger.

“Hey, Susan, how are you? Who is this handsome man with you?”

“Eh, Hi Gail... well, this is Simon. Simon, this is Gail, an acquaintance of mine”

“He is very handsome. You made a nice catch, girl!”

“Thanks anyway, but I do not call that a catch, Simon and me just know each other a few months...and, anyway, where is your pair?”

“I came alone... My pair blew off the date in the 11th hour...”

It sounded like a weak excuse to me, but I wouldn’t dispute that with her at that moment... The party was good, but at a given moment, I found myself alone and I couldn’t find Simon. He seemed to disappear, and so as Gail. I thought to myself to not even think about the possibility... but..

“Simon? Well, I saw Gail talking with him and going to one of the living rooms”

Shit! That bitch want to steal another boy from me. But now, she wouldn’t do it. I’ll find them and take Simon out of her claws...

I found them on a room, apparently talking and alone. I stood myself at the door trying to know what they were talking...

“So, do you and Susan are getting close, Simon?”

“We are kindling our relationship... but she is a great woman and I like her a lot”
                “So, you and her never went, you know... that far?”

“We are just meeting each other right now. You know, hanging out and stuff...”

“Poor little you... I bet you feel bad that you and Susan didn’t had anything yet”

What that girl meant? Why she brought that subject? I would know about that very soon...

“If you let me, I can show you how much I can ‘cure’ your ‘problem’...”

And what it happened? The bitch just put her hand at Simon’s crotch and started to caress him. That enraged me at most but I also got strangely aroused with that. I could not believe Gail dared that much, but there was more to worry... she unzipped his pants and started to stroke his thing... there in the room! To anyone to appear and get them

I felt that I had to do something when I saw his face of pleasure while she wanked him.

“Now, you gone too far, Gail!”

“SUSAN!”

“Er... Susan, honey... it’s not what you think... well...er...”

“So, you like to have fun on picking my boys for your own fun? Do you find it nice Girl? Huh?”

They were extremely terrified, and so as me, but I wasn’t to step back on what I wanted.
                I was laughing inside on how they were.

“Well... since nobody wants to talk, I do. I will let you do Simon, Gail, but not without me!”

“Not without you?”

I quickly joined them and put my hand where Gail hand was and started to stroke Simon’s willy. He got very surprised when I did that, but I was winning on Gail’s side, completely shocked.

“I never came to that places with Simon, Gail... Feel free to do it, but I’ll have my piece of the pie too...so, what do you think?”

I don’t know what exactly happened, but her hands joined mine and we were both masturbating the boy we were hooked on. But I think this was when I found that Gail wasn’t the bad person I always thought she was.

Soon, we started to suck his cock and, of course, he liked it a lot. I could see on his face how much he felt pleased when Gail and me sucked his thingy (now a big thing, and how big by the way). I never had sex with two other people before, and if I had to do that to not let Gail have all the fun, I would.

We all got undressed and I let Gail sit on his cock, just to watch how they humped each other on the couch. Right from the beggining I found Simon was a good lay, since he pumped his thing inside that blondie with a vigour I didn’t found on any boyfriend I had, and so probably she thought it about her. I got my moment by giving her a big wet kiss on her. My first lesbian kiss was the best kiss I ever had, I swear...

I felt it was my turn to get some fun too and I stood up on that couch and planted my intimacies at Gail’s face. Of course I had to find a way to not lose balance, but I wanted her to taste me. And, believe, I loved it. My first ‘partial-lesbian’ experience was amazing and I could see how Gail was prone on eating pussies. How I moaned...

Then, it was my turn to be fucked and Simon did me in all fours. It was all I expected to do if I got the opportunity to do him.And it was everything better since while he plowed me, I had so much fun munching on Gail. Why I lost so many time having her as a bad person if I could had shared some of my boys with her?

Later, he humped us both, switching both of our pussies with his magnificent rod. We had so much fun with him doing us on many positions and he watching how me and Gail got much of fun with each other, licking our pussies while he banged on us. And, to cap it off, he cummed on us big.

Now I became friends of Gail and our relationship is better than before. But we made an arrangement. If she wants to do one of my guys, she knows that she can’t do it without me. And the same on her side.

Comment

Really want to know how bi girls are? Well, this one is part of them and will do her best to get a hot couple to her bed. 'Bisexual Girl Wants Sex I/The Hunk and the Babe' is the chapter to be

TAGS: M/F, F/F, M/F/F, oral, anal

I know what people think about bisexuals, that we are just people that can’t decide between men and women and rather pick both and also too much ‘keen’ to sex. Well, in my case, that wasn’t me. I am bi, but not that kind of bi girl people usually think. In fact, I had only eyes and my pussy tingled for only two people, Mary and Scott.

Mary and Scott are my friends and, truth be told, I had been the ‘fling’ of each one of them before they became a couple. But I always had the crush to both, and had that wish of getting laid by them at same time. However, opportunities didn’t came and they saw me usually as only a friend. But what to do when you don’t want to be just that ‘friend’ anymore?

I didn’t knew what to do anymore, I played with myself too much thinking on Mary and Scott doing the most incredible things with me, the top of the sexual deviance I could imagine. And I dreamed when I could do all that sort of things with them...

And that day came! They invited me eat at their place. After the dinner, we decided to have a little chat and remember the good ol’ days, the good and the bad moments, and even the kinkiest ones.

“Hey Jean, remember that time where we used your parents garage to do some research and then we ended having sex there?”

“Oh, Mary... I do remember! We went for a research of insects and it came out that we researched each other”

“That was good... so good as the time I gone to the mountains with Scott. Remember, Scottie?”

“That time we thought we wrecked the bed of the resort after we did it? I still find it funny after all these years”

The talk, I confess, turned me on a lot. Remembering such stuff with the people I most trusted in my life brought me the ever present feeling about them... but now, I had the edge to do something to end my hunger.

“Those were good times, indeed. I really miss those days...”

“Us too, Jean. You are a good friend of ours and you brought us so much good moments and it’s impossible forget you”

“I am glad to hear that, Mary... wish only those moments could come back...”

I guess they picked my hint right there.

“If you want, we can remember them in a more...er... ‘deep’ way”

“What do you mean, Scott?“

Of course I knew what they meant, but I just wanted them to show if I was right. And thank God I was! They came to the couch was, surrounded me and covered my body with kisses and caresses. And we didn’t even took off our clothes yet!

I asked Mary to use that big hat of hers, which turns me one a lot, but only if I did kepy my headscarf. I agreed and soon we were kissing each others, while Scott pulled the upper part of my dress to suck my boobs. It was a breath of relieve and pleasure to do that. Finally, my two ‘loves’ surrendering to me...and I only expected for more!

Quickly, Mary joined her man on pleasing my nipples, but I felt their hands going through my skirt and touch my wet pussy. I did the same with them and only I could feel was another wet pussy and a hard cock. Only that? Well, I just said it because I felt so, but anyway, it doesn’t matter what I say or not, right?

Mary and me found ourselves licking and sucking Scottie’s rod. All the good memories of his mantaste came back to me in a second while my tongue and mouth were filled by him. I was and still am very envy of Mary being with to such hunk that was he. And now, Scott, along with her, were mine to fuck.

“It’s a dream come true, Mary. Me, you, and Scott. Having sex, here in this living room!”
                  “You ain’t seen nothing yet, Jean!”

Suddenly I got Scott’s dick all by myself to suck but Mary went down south to eat my pussy. Like in the old times, she ate me awesomely fine, tonguing wherever she could. I moaned the best I could, but there was her man’s stick sliding inside my throat to shut me up. A shut up that I was expecting for. And eager for that also.

And then it as time for Scott to fuck me. Oh God, how I missed that dick inside me! How I spent part of my life without feel a man like him, a total hunk, please me with his organ? And how lucky was Mary to have such a man for herself? Well, the only way I could see answers to those questions were only in my moans and screams, almost all not much hard because that redhead minx sit on my face and told me to lick her pussy... which she seemed to be looking for a long time, given how much ‘noisy’ she was.

Soon we got engaged in a 69, and since I was on top, Scott filled my ass with his cock, giving me a good anal ride, while the girls traded lesbian oral pleasures. But I also made him screw the butt of my good friend Mary while I licked her clit and pussy lips. Of course, we tried a lot of stuff, between kisses, licks, sucks, moans and praises (and the orgasms too), he came on me first, waiting for me to get all his lovely jizz. Soon, it was Mary, and I must say we had so much fun cleaning each others...

It was awesome remember the good times with them, but from now on, the three of us are keen to start new memories, and for me, the word ‘threesome’ became very popular and something I am resorting often

Comment

'Never Waiting', chapter 14th of the series, might remind you of the date that didn't want with the prom with you and you might wish to have friends like hers

TAGS: M/F, F/F, M/F/F, oral, facial,

The high-school prom is one of the most important things a girl can expect in her life. Dancing with the man she loves, being alone with him, sometimes even getting a kiss or something else. For girls like me, the moment is pure magic, like in the movies...

However, when I got my prom date, things went a little different. Me and my best friend Susan were about to go together to the date. She brought her boyfriend Gene and I was with James, the boy that I had a crush. The plan was the both couples going together to the prom and then return, but for any unknown reason, James didn’t appeared to pick us.

“Maybe he will meet you at school, Darla...”

It was what I heard and I went in the car with Gene and Susan by my side, totally nervous about what happened to James and why he didn’t came. But, when we finally arrived, I found out the most terrible news I could hear.

“James? Sorry, he isn’t here, and will be not able to come. He told me to tell you that you two don’t match together. I’m sorry...”

How could he? In my prom night, the best night ever, the boy I was hooked on was capable to dump me like that! What a shame for me! I sit in my place all night, crying because of James, feeling a fool of myself for letting him do that with me! Why that happened?

Fortunately, Gene and Susan came to my rescue and thought I shouldn’t be there feeling bad for myself in a place everyone was supposed to be happy.

“Me and Gene cannot enjoy this party if you aren’t, Darla. So, we are about to take you home”

Gene picked the car and gave me a ride until home. I didn’t knew if they did it by pity or else, seeing me that way. But since Susan was my friend and Gene too, I felt they were doing, for them, the best thing to do.

“I feel sorry for you, Darla. Dumped in your prom night! It must be terrible!”

“James is an asshole for leaving you that way, and the worse, not telling you face to face. If I meet him next time, he will hear a lot from me. You don’t deserve that, Darla. You are a good girl, beautiful, caring, lovely...”

“Sadly I couldn’t bring my pair to the prom... I thank you for helping me guys, but I would feel better if I knew right from James that he wasn’t interested on me”

“Don’t worry, Darla. Soon you will move on with your life and he will be only a smudge in your past”

We talked for minutes and Gene thought it was better if I took we went to the city just to make myself better and forget what happened. Frankly, I was feeling slightly better, but I think they had other idea in mind.

“I got an idea on how we can cheer you up, Darla!”

“Seriously? Which idea is?”

“I know what Gene means, and I agree with him. Anything to make my best friend in the whole world with a smile in her face and not feeling garbage because of an worthless boy”.

I didn’t knew what they were in mind until they stopped at a very desert place, nearby Gene’s home and they went to the backseat and both kissed my cheeks and had their hands around my shoulders.

“Tell me Darla, if you were with James today, what you two were supposed to do tonight?”

“Well, dance, of course. Maybe, we kissing. And well, who knows what would happen... If I felt the need, I could even surrender myself to him”

“Susan and I planned to get out of that party to find a place where we could make out and have some sex. But, since now you are here, we would like to ask if you couldn’t join us, if you allow me to ask you”

Oh My God! What they wanted me to do? They wanted to make a threesome... with me? A girl that only knew the basics of sex just pulling a threeway in her prom night? What the hell they had in mind? Don’t get me wrong, I am not too uptight in those questions, but the way they put that on table rocked me.

“Join you?”

“Darla, I am your friend. I wish you all the best in life. And what better thing could be if you left high school doing a thing you would never thought you could, with two of your friends, and avenge the loss of a guy who didn’t wanted you for start”

“But if you still feel confused about it, we will withdraw our offer. We don’t want to take any advantage about your state tonight”

What Susan said put me to wonder about what could happen if I said yes or no. But, then, I realized that I got nothing to lose. My boy dumped me in the best night of my high school life, he made me feel like trash, I was sad and vulnerable and the two friends of mine had a perfect recipe to raise my mood... only in a different way than usual. So, why not?

“Well, you will not take any unneeded advantage on me, guys. I’ll join you two in your sexual crusade. Can’t be the best way to revenge, but surely I will do it with people that really care with me”

My mood quickly changed to sad to unusually horny, and still today I don’t know how guts I had to let the overcoat and my dress open and show my breasts to them. But I knew it was for a good cause and let Gene and Susan feast with my nipples. God, how they suck good!

They soon kissed and and sucked my boobs as they also shown their assets to me and I could suck Susan’s boobs while that hot blondie sucked Gene’s cock. I never had seen so bigger thing in my life! No wonder why Susan was seeing him, if you know what I mean... Anyway, since the only thing you gotta do in a threeway is do it, we just moved on as he started to fuck my bestie while me and her exchanged kissed and tongue battles inside that car. I never had kissed a woman before, and I must say it tasted gorgeous.

“Let me taste your pussy, Darla... I want to see how much hot is there’

I pulled off the rest of my dress and my panties revealing my intimacies to Darla. And now I wonder why I didn’t do it earlier! I never got my pussy licked by another girl in my life prior to that and it was one of the best things I ever got. Susan’s gentle tongue swirling around my clittie and my outer lips brought me to places that I doubt that James could bring. And see how much she was pleased on munching my juicy cunt and her boyfriend nailing her game me a smile of relief.

“Want some of it, Darla?”

‘For sure, Gene!”

It came my turn to be fucked by Gene. I don’t know how James was in bed, but surely it wouldn’t match the hunkiness that was Gene. I nearly felt the head enter my pussy and I gave a loud moan. And the moans went louder and louder with each stroke of his rod inside my intimate zone. And Susan seemed to enjoy pretty much see her boyfriend do other girl, as she seemed to enjoy a lot my mouth and my titties.

“So, Darla, how is it going?”

“Perfectly fine...ahhhhhhhhhhh”

I could be in verge of my orgasm, but as soon as Gene knew, he pulled him out of me, and the couple decided to play a game to make them cum. Gene and Susan found a way to have pussy and cock in front of me and I alternate between oral actions to make them cum. When Gene’s meat gone inside my mouth, it was like heaven, not only because I get to taste myself along with Susan and him but his cock was the perfect fit to my mouth! Eat your heart out James!

I took some time sucking his rod and licking Susan, making the switcheroo trick until I made them cum. They both came nearly at the same time and my face got full of male and female juice. Which I, by the way, loved. But it wasn’t the end yet. Feeling that I was the one who need an orgasm, both went to my cunny and licked it until I gave up my climax. I didn’t knew how they did it, but you gotta believe I loved it!

I never managed to meet James again after the abrupt breakup, but even if I wished, I only would meet him to thank him for getting myself closer to my Gene and Susan, now married with each other, but that still count with me when they feel that I am alone and I need some ‘entertainment’. And now, I’ll be never waiting. Anymore.

Comment

'Red and Green', chapter 15th of the series, is a story that I like it and the cover that inspired too. Want to know why? Learn by reading it

TAGS: F/F, M/F/F, oral, anal, facial, clothed sex

They were Marge and Grace, but for most of people, they were knew as ‘Red’ (Marge) and ‘Green’ (Grace), two friends of mine that are always together, no matter what happened, nothing will take them apart of each other, with the nicknames given because they mostly wear hats and dresses of those respective colors.

They were together in everything, specially on the matters of dating and mating. They always shared the boys they were interested on. They prefered to find one lucky guy to be showered with their sexual skills (that people’s talk said were ‘larger than anything’) until the next one comes,. But, if there wasn’t any boy around for them, they were profissional on the famous arts of lesbian sex.

Well, this story is about how they finally settled with someone, and how that someone ended to be... me! For the record, we were at the birthday party of a friend of ours, and there was a moment in the party that I went to talk with Marge and Grace, mostly about relationships.

“How come did I never saw with someone, Vic? You are one of the most handsome men I ever saw”

“Well, Marge... It’s hard to find a good gal these days... I must say I never found the girl I want to spend the rest of my life with”

“Poor little... me and Marge know how it is... these days men are so strange and douchebags”

“I never thought you two were of ‘settling down’. Come on, if I never saw you with each other alone, there is always a man to share your shoulders with... you are total ‘man magnets’”

“Victor, it’s true. But we are women and there is a time on our lives that we need to settle down and find the one who we can stay for good. Or on our case, to share... And, anyway, I never understood you being single so far. You are very handsome, charming and a cool guy”

“Thank you... but you two must say that to every man you date, don’t?”

“We say it, but in most cases, it’s only to make the boy happy... in your case, it’s for real”

I think this was the moment where for them (and for me), we realized that happiness might be right in front of our faces. And I will confess that when Grace said that, I got really astonished.

“Victor, in behalf of me and Marge, we want to pick you as our official boyfriend”

I didn’t knew what to say when I heard that...

“M-me? B-be your b-boyfriend?”

“Yeah. Being here with you and our little chat opened my mind, and I think Marge’s to something we never thought about. And, since you are the only man from this room who never tasted ‘Red and Green flavor’, it’s fair that you are this man”

“You’ve been a good friend of us for many years, almost like a brother. And, believe it or not, we have some kind of crush on you Vic honey”

Hear that pretty much brought me down, not in sadness way, but in the way I never heard that from two women! Hear Red and Green, the maneaters of the town, ask me to be their boyfriend wasn’t the kind of thing I was ready to ask. But, given I never had a chance to prove that fruit, and well they always were part of my erotic dreams...

“Well, I will confess that I have a crush on you, and well... why not? I am your boyfriend now gals!”

The girls went happy and hugged me like they had won lottery or something, and believe it or not, the three of us had a makeout session on the couch, with too many kissing between us, and me being the happy chap to witness two of the hottest women I ever saw kissing each other...

But what they were planning for me was soon to come. They asked me if I could take them to my house, and so there was Marge and her red coat-dress and hat and Grace with a green similar outfit to my place. Finally, Red and Green were mine to have! A dream becoming true on the most amazing manner.

“Before we start, just be warned that you must call us sometimes ‘Red and Green’. Nothing personal, it’s just guys call us like that and I confess we get turned on a lot with that”

“And other thing, we don’t take too much off our clothes when we do, only show our parts. So, only leave your ‘junior’ outdoors, ok?”

Fans of clothed sex? Very kinky... anyway, after we reached home, we had a few drinks and they shared some quite good stories about their lives. Of course those tales were the nastiest, kinkiest stories I ever heard in my life. And from them, I had listen much stuff that it would need space or even a book or two to write them down.

“So, Marge, since we are here, how about we keep our friend Victor here warmed down a litle?”

“I was expecting for you to ask me that, Grace”

Soon Red and Green went in front of me and started to kiss each other. Not just kiss each other, but kiss like you see in movies or magazines. An intense kiss, and their hands travelling all over their covered boties, groping each other’s butts, their tongues fighting in the most erotic move ever made by humanity. Everything helped to start to put heat in the night.

Soon, Red laid Green on the carpet, and opened her coat and pulled a bit of her skirt off, and went to suck her boobs while fingering that pussy. My cock started to get hard at that right moment watching Marge dipping on Grace’s nipple while two or three fingers worked to make her girlfriend wet. I could hear Red moan of pleasure, but it amazed me how her hat didn’t left her head....

Well, as soon as Red felt that Green was wet enough, Marge buried her face into Grace’s tempting snatch and went to eat her, right in front of me. I couldn’t resist much and I started to jerk off on that scene. It was the first time that I saw they doing lesbian sex and it was enough to turn me one. Red used her tongue with passion and dexterity, licking everywhere and giving Green the big heights of pleasure only lesbianism can give.

But they needed their act to go and Green went to bury herself with Red’s pussy sitting on her face, They were always looking at me while doing it, watching me giving a little jerkoff and always with that horny smile. It looks like that were the push they needed to do that sapphic performance in front of me, and judging by Marge’s face, Grace was also a very pro into oral activities.

But, there was the time the man had to join and...

“Well, Red, let’s bring our lover Victor to the party?”

“Bring’em in, Green!”

Soon they went after me and started to lick my cock from head to the balls, their tongues full of woman taste travelling on my dick giving me instantaneous moans and pleasure screams. And when they started to share blowjob on me, dear God, I could see why men always talked good on them. They suck cock awesomely! Their mouths look like they were born to have manmeat inside! Both even tried some deepthroat, and those babes even kissed each other in front of me!

Enough with cock sucking, they laid me on the couch, as Red sat on my cock and Green on my face. The threesome started that way, with me eating Grace’s delicious snatch and Marge humping my meat. The moment we started they went moaning and moaning, with Red riding myself and Green having herself orally pleased by a man, while both galpals traded kisses and nipple sucks. It was like finding gold or oil, I must say.

Next one was putting Marge on all fours and fucking her cunny while she savored the delights of her best friend’s snatch. Grace’s screams while Marge had her tongue all around her cunt and watching her best friend beg for me to get nailed only turned me on a lot and I went fucking Red harder and harded and that made her only lick and suck Green’s lovehole as hard as she could. I even ask myself why no neighbour complained with me on that night.

Then Grace sit on my cock to Marge watch and play with her, kissing, licking nipple or clit. I must say riding Green was amazing, her pussy was so amazing as Marge was and she was the kind of woman that would go extremes to get pleased on bed, with the way she humped me. And later it was time for Marge to taste again her friend, when I laid Grace on the floor and she sat on Green’s to be licked, and so it was, with Marge getting the louder with her friend’s tongue laps while Green was pumped by myself.

The feast went on as much as we could as we did many stuff, like, while they had a 69, I went to fuck Grace’s asshole with a vigor I think I never found, but this was because both girls were eating snatch in front of me. They rode my cock for anal sex while the remaining lady was licking clit and pussy and I did them both all fours, side by side, missionary and even positions I thought it never existed... When I cummed on both, I feared almost to rot their clothes, but they used their tongues to clean both faces and outfits...

“So, how was your night of Red and Green?”

“It was... wonderful! I never had sex like this in my life!”

“Glad you liked. And I have to say you were the best laid I ever had, Vic”

“Agreed”

“Anyway... so, I guess I am your boyfriend now, right?”
                      “Yeah, pretty boy! Now, Victor, you are lucky man to have Red and Green all for your, and for long time...”

“Thanks girls, you are so great! And, well, after we did it, I am keen to agree to date you for the eternity”

Conclusion was, now Marge and Grace quit on boys and decided to stick with me full time. Now the three of us share a condo at a fancy place and there we have the hottest sex ever made on Earth. And I am the only one now to prove the delights of Red and Green’s pussies...forever...

Comment

Army wife wanted her husband back and when he returned, she decided to give me a surprise. 'My General', 16th chapter of the series...

TAGS: M/F, oral, anal

Being a army wife it’s not easy. Not at all. Being wife of a high ranked man like a general is even more uneasy. Other than dealing with someone who has a high power inside the Army, the fear of of being wounded or even dead frightens me everytime he has an assignment anywhere. Not counting, of course, the time I spend without him by my side, without hearing his voice, without feeling his touch, without kissing his mouth, without making love with him.

But when he is home, everything is happiness, and when he got discharged, I was more than excited to have Julian for more time around. When I saw him, I treated to show him that I loved my general.

“Julian, I hope you never leave me. I want to stay with you forever!”

“Lana, I want to stay with you too. I am happy and relieved to finally find home”

When it was already night, we were ourselves kissing eachother, laid on our bed. I would die just to feel those kisses 24/7 and have my man wrap his arms around my body and whisper lovely words to me...

“Lana, I know I told you so many times, but I want you to know how I missed being with you when I am with the army”

“I know... I feel sad only to think that you were risking your life and I was here suffering and praying for you to comeback alive”

“But now I am here, Lana, and I came to spend my life with you”

“Yeah, this is what I dreamed it most... but, before it all, can you fulfill me a wish, Julian?”

“What’s it?”

“Well, since you are an army guy and you will be not in the front or at any occupation for some time, how about you dress for me your general suit for having nice sexy love with your wife?”
                        “I don’t know, Lana... And if it leaves some stains? I need that if they call me back”

“Julian, you are discharged. If they call you for anything, I’ll clean for you. Please, put that clothes for me and be the general that fucks his beloved wife”

He was reluctant for a bit, but I managed to convince him to do a treat for his wife and so he went to use his military outfit, with hat and all for me. For me, even if the clothes brought me sometimes sadness, he was a major hunk wearing them.

“So, what my dear wife wants from her army boy?”

“Hmm... let me think...”

I went to where Julian was and gave him a big, wet and full of tongue kiss on my hubby, while one of my hands cupped his dick through his pants. I could hear what I thought it was a moan. But I knew the next was a moan when I unzipped his pants and gave him a nice handjob. You had to see the look on his face when I jerked him off for a moment.

After the handjob, I soon went to suck my general’s cock, the way he loves, first slow and the fast. I bent myself on my knees and had his manmeat filling all of my mouth going in and out of my mouth while I used my tongue to give him some nice tricks to his rod. I never had much time to give him the blowjob he deserves, but with him close to me for more time, I felt it was some ‘welcome card’ to the things to come.

“Sweetheart.... ohhh....”

“Do you like it, Julian baby?”

“Yessshhhh...”

“Good, because there is more!”

I sucked his cock for, well, I don’t know, for time enough to feel that he was hard rock enough for me to enjoy it at best. I left my butt naked and stood with my hands on the wall and my ass raised for him to come.

“I have this fantasy that you were with your clothes and you came and took me in the battlefield and we fucked while the bombs and guns were working. Can you fulfill this fantasy of mine, Julian?”

“If you want, I’ll take your request as granted, Lana”

Julian came behind me and slid his piece of meat inside my wet and eager pussy. At first, he did softly and gently, fucking my with calm and chivalry. But I found myself in a peak that I deserved to get a little of hard pounding.

“Come on, Julian! Fuck me harder! Fuck me, my war horse!”

Julian quickly found himself doing me as harder as he could as I begged him to do it. He nailed my cunny with power and I just had in my mind like I was at some destroyed building, fucked by the soldier that saved my life, nailed by the man who avoided my death and I could only give my body as a reward...

“Ahhhh... Fuck me hard, Julian! Fuck me harder!”

And Julian did it, going the faster that he could, holding and slapping my ass as I ordered him to go as hard as he could. But soon my asshole was begging and he delivered some anal fucking that I still feel, banging my little bunghole with the strenght and the delicacy only an army man can have.

The end was him cumming on my face and I drinking good man goo. Later I gave a hug on my general and I kissed him on the bed, and I wished that to never end. And I hope the next time Army calls, it will be only in some years from now, because I will need him a lot.

Comment

Well lets call that a general pain on the ass private.

Well done as always to bad more people do not respond but think we said all we can about that already on the treads.

Comment

Originally posted by DocIcenogle View Post
                            Well lets call that a general pain on the ass private.

Well done as always to bad more people do not respond but think we said all we can about that already on the treads.
                            I know... and how about the other stories I posted before your last reply? Any opinion?

Comment

Well you knowsomethingI thought Red Green was an old guy from Canada not a 3 some. But hey it's nice to share when you can.

Originally posted by Victor2K View Post
                              'Red and Green', chapter 15th of the series, is a story that I like it and the cover that inspired too. Want to know why? Learn by reading it

TAGS: F/F, M/F/F, oral, anal, facial, clothed sex

They were Marge and Grace, but for most of people, they were knew as ‘Red’ (Marge) and ‘Green’ (Grace), two friends of mine that are always together, no matter what happened, nothing will take them apart of each other, with the nicknames given because they mostly wear hats and dresses of those respective colors.

They were together in everything, specially on the matters of dating and mating. They always shared the boys they were interested on. They prefered to find one lucky guy to be showered with their sexual skills (that people’s talk said were ‘larger than anything’) until the next one comes,. But, if there wasn’t any boy around for them, they were profissional on the famous arts of lesbian sex.

Well, this story is about how they finally settled with someone, and how that someone ended to be... me! For the record, we were at the birthday party of a friend of ours, and there was a moment in the party that I went to talk with Marge and Grace, mostly about relationships.

“How come did I never saw with someone, Vic? You are one of the most handsome men I ever saw”

“Well, Marge... It’s hard to find a good gal these days... I must say I never found the girl I want to spend the rest of my life with”

“Poor little... me and Marge know how it is... these days men are so strange and douchebags”

“I never thought you two were of ‘settling down’. Come on, if I never saw you with each other alone, there is always a man to share your shoulders with... you are total ‘man magnets’”

“Victor, it’s true. But we are women and there is a time on our lives that we need to settle down and find the one who we can stay for good. Or on our case, to share... And, anyway, I never understood you being single so far. You are very handsome, charming and a cool guy”

“Thank you... but you two must say that to every man you date, don’t?”

“We say it, but in most cases, it’s only to make the boy happy... in your case, it’s for real”

I think this was the moment where for them (and for me), we realized that happiness might be right in front of our faces. And I will confess that when Grace said that, I got really astonished.

“Victor, in behalf of me and Marge, we want to pick you as our official boyfriend”

I didn’t knew what to say when I heard that...

“M-me? B-be your b-boyfriend?”

“Yeah. Being here with you and our little chat opened my mind, and I think Marge’s to something we never thought about. And, since you are the only man from this room who never tasted ‘Red and Green flavor’, it’s fair that you are this man”

“You’ve been a good friend of us for many years, almost like a brother. And, believe it or not, we have some kind of crush on you Vic honey”

Hear that pretty much brought me down, not in sadness way, but in the way I never heard that from two women! Hear Red and Green, the maneaters of the town, ask me to be their boyfriend wasn’t the kind of thing I was ready to ask. But, given I never had a chance to prove that fruit, and well they always were part of my erotic dreams...

“Well, I will confess that I have a crush on you, and well... why not? I am your boyfriend now gals!”

The girls went happy and hugged me like they had won lottery or something, and believe it or not, the three of us had a makeout session on the couch, with too many kissing between us, and me being the happy chap to witness two of the hottest women I ever saw kissing each other...

But what they were planning for me was soon to come. They asked me if I could take them to my house, and so there was Marge and her red coat-dress and hat and Grace with a green similar outfit to my place. Finally, Red and Green were mine to have! A dream becoming true on the most amazing manner.

“Before we start, just be warned that you must call us sometimes ‘Red and Green’. Nothing personal, it’s just guys call us like that and I confess we get turned on a lot with that”

“And other thing, we don’t take too much off our clothes when we do, only show our parts. So, only leave your ‘junior’ outdoors, ok?”

Fans of clothed sex? Very kinky... anyway, after we reached home, we had a few drinks and they shared some quite good stories about their lives. Of course those tales were the nastiest, kinkiest stories I ever heard in my life. And from them, I had listen much stuff that it would need space or even a book or two to write them down.

“So, Marge, since we are here, how about we keep our friend Victor here warmed down a litle?”

“I was expecting for you to ask me that, Grace”

Soon Red and Green went in front of me and started to kiss each other. Not just kiss each other, but kiss like you see in movies or magazines. An intense kiss, and their hands travelling all over their covered boties, groping each other’s butts, their tongues fighting in the most erotic move ever made by humanity. Everything helped to start to put heat in the night.

Soon, Red laid Green on the carpet, and opened her coat and pulled a bit of her skirt off, and went to suck her boobs while fingering that pussy. My cock started to get hard at that right moment watching Marge dipping on Grace’s nipple while two or three fingers worked to make her girlfriend wet. I could hear Red moan of pleasure, but it amazed me how her hat didn’t left her head....

Well, as soon as Red felt that Green was wet enough, Marge buried her face into Grace’s tempting snatch and went to eat her, right in front of me. I couldn’t resist much and I started to jerk off on that scene. It was the first time that I saw they doing lesbian sex and it was enough to turn me one. Red used her tongue with passion and dexterity, licking everywhere and giving Green the big heights of pleasure only lesbianism can give.

But they needed their act to go and Green went to bury herself with Red’s pussy sitting on her face, They were always looking at me while doing it, watching me giving a little jerkoff and always with that horny smile. It looks like that were the push they needed to do that sapphic performance in front of me, and judging by Marge’s face, Grace was also a very pro into oral activities.

But, there was the time the man had to join and...

“Well, Red, let’s bring our lover Victor to the party?”

“Bring’em in, Green!”

Soon they went after me and started to lick my cock from head to the balls, their tongues full of woman taste travelling on my dick giving me instantaneous moans and pleasure screams. And when they started to share blowjob on me, dear God, I could see why men always talked good on them. They suck cock awesomely! Their mouths look like they were born to have manmeat inside! Both even tried some deepthroat, and those babes even kissed each other in front of me!

Enough with cock sucking, they laid me on the couch, as Red sat on my cock and Green on my face. The threesome started that way, with me eating Grace’s delicious snatch and Marge humping my meat. The moment we started they went moaning and moaning, with Red riding myself and Green having herself orally pleased by a man, while both galpals traded kisses and nipple sucks. It was like finding gold or oil, I must say.

Next one was putting Marge on all fours and fucking her cunny while she savored the delights of her best friend’s snatch. Grace’s screams while Marge had her tongue all around her cunt and watching her best friend beg for me to get nailed only turned me on a lot and I went fucking Red harder and harded and that made her only lick and suck Green’s lovehole as hard as she could. I even ask myself why no neighbour complained with me on that night.

Then Grace sit on my cock to Marge watch and play with her, kissing, licking nipple or clit. I must say riding Green was amazing, her pussy was so amazing as Marge was and she was the kind of woman that would go extremes to get pleased on bed, with the way she humped me. And later it was time for Marge to taste again her friend, when I laid Grace on the floor and she sat on Green’s to be licked, and so it was, with Marge getting the louder with her friend’s tongue laps while Green was pumped by myself.

The feast went on as much as we could as we did many stuff, like, while they had a 69, I went to fuck Grace’s asshole with a vigor I think I never found, but this was because both girls were eating snatch in front of me. They rode my cock for anal sex while the remaining lady was licking clit and pussy and I did them both all fours, side by side, missionary and even positions I thought it never existed... When I cummed on both, I feared almost to rot their clothes, but they used their tongues to clean both faces and outfits...

“So, how was your night of Red and Green?”

“It was... wonderful! I never had sex like this in my life!”

“Glad you liked. And I have to say you were the best laid I ever had, Vic”

“Agreed”

“Anyway... so, I guess I am your boyfriend now, right?”
                              “Yeah, pretty boy! Now, Victor, you are lucky man to have Red and Green all for your, and for long time...”

“Thanks girls, you are so great! And, well, after we did it, I am keen to agree to date you for the eternity”

Conclusion was, now Marge and Grace quit on boys and decided to stick with me full time. Now the three of us share a condo at a fancy place and there we have the hottest sex ever made on Earth. And I am the only one now to prove the delights of Red and Green’s pussies...forever...

Comment

Well how nice you don't see a lot of boy eats girl, Girl eats Girls and Guy eats girl eating another girl stories.

Originally posted by Victor2K View Post
                                'Never Waiting', chapter 14th of the series, might remind you of the date that didn't want with the prom with you and you might wish to have friends like hers

TAGS: M/F, F/F, M/F/F, oral, facial,

The high-school prom is one of the most important things a girl can expect in her life. Dancing with the man she loves, being alone with him, sometimes even getting a kiss or something else. For girls like me, the moment is pure magic, like in the movies...

However, when I got my prom date, things went a little different. Me and my best friend Susan were about to go together to the date. She brought her boyfriend Gene and I was with James, the boy that I had a crush. The plan was the both couples going together to the prom and then return, but for any unknown reason, James didn’t appeared to pick us.

“Maybe he will meet you at school, Darla...”

It was what I heard and I went in the car with Gene and Susan by my side, totally nervous about what happened to James and why he didn’t came. But, when we finally arrived, I found out the most terrible news I could hear.

“James? Sorry, he isn’t here, and will be not able to come. He told me to tell you that you two don’t match together. I’m sorry...”

How could he? In my prom night, the best night ever, the boy I was hooked on was capable to dump me like that! What a shame for me! I sit in my place all night, crying because of James, feeling a fool of myself for letting him do that with me! Why that happened?

Fortunately, Gene and Susan came to my rescue and thought I shouldn’t be there feeling bad for myself in a place everyone was supposed to be happy.

“Me and Gene cannot enjoy this party if you aren’t, Darla. So, we are about to take you home”

Gene picked the car and gave me a ride until home. I didn’t knew if they did it by pity or else, seeing me that way. But since Susan was my friend and Gene too, I felt they were doing, for them, the best thing to do.

“I feel sorry for you, Darla. Dumped in your prom night! It must be terrible!”

“James is an asshole for leaving you that way, and the worse, not telling you face to face. If I meet him next time, he will hear a lot from me. You don’t deserve that, Darla. You are a good girl, beautiful, caring, lovely...”

“Sadly I couldn’t bring my pair to the prom... I thank you for helping me guys, but I would feel better if I knew right from James that he wasn’t interested on me”

“Don’t worry, Darla. Soon you will move on with your life and he will be only a smudge in your past”

We talked for minutes and Gene thought it was better if I took we went to the city just to make myself better and forget what happened. Frankly, I was feeling slightly better, but I think they had other idea in mind.

“I got an idea on how we can cheer you up, Darla!”

“Seriously? Which idea is?”

“I know what Gene means, and I agree with him. Anything to make my best friend in the whole world with a smile in her face and not feeling garbage because of an worthless boy”.

I didn’t knew what they were in mind until they stopped at a very desert place, nearby Gene’s home and they went to the backseat and both kissed my cheeks and had their hands around my shoulders.

“Tell me Darla, if you were with James today, what you two were supposed to do tonight?”

“Well, dance, of course. Maybe, we kissing. And well, who knows what would happen... If I felt the need, I could even surrender myself to him”

“Susan and I planned to get out of that party to find a place where we could make out and have some sex. But, since now you are here, we would like to ask if you couldn’t join us, if you allow me to ask you”

Oh My God! What they wanted me to do? They wanted to make a threesome... with me? A girl that only knew the basics of sex just pulling a threeway in her prom night? What the hell they had in mind? Don’t get me wrong, I am not too uptight in those questions, but the way they put that on table rocked me.

“Join you?”

“Darla, I am your friend. I wish you all the best in life. And what better thing could be if you left high school doing a thing you would never thought you could, with two of your friends, and avenge the loss of a guy who didn’t wanted you for start”

“But if you still feel confused about it, we will withdraw our offer. We don’t want to take any advantage about your state tonight”

What Susan said put me to wonder about what could happen if I said yes or no. But, then, I realized that I got nothing to lose. My boy dumped me in the best night of my high school life, he made me feel like trash, I was sad and vulnerable and the two friends of mine had a perfect recipe to raise my mood... only in a different way than usual. So, why not?

“Well, you will not take any unneeded advantage on me, guys. I’ll join you two in your sexual crusade. Can’t be the best way to revenge, but surely I will do it with people that really care with me”

My mood quickly changed to sad to unusually horny, and still today I don’t know how guts I had to let the overcoat and my dress open and show my breasts to them. But I knew it was for a good cause and let Gene and Susan feast with my nipples. God, how they suck good!

They soon kissed and and sucked my boobs as they also shown their assets to me and I could suck Susan’s boobs while that hot blondie sucked Gene’s cock. I never had seen so bigger thing in my life! No wonder why Susan was seeing him, if you know what I mean... Anyway, since the only thing you gotta do in a threeway is do it, we just moved on as he started to fuck my bestie while me and her exchanged kissed and tongue battles inside that car. I never had kissed a woman before, and I must say it tasted gorgeous.

“Let me taste your pussy, Darla... I want to see how much hot is there’

I pulled off the rest of my dress and my panties revealing my intimacies to Darla. And now I wonder why I didn’t do it earlier! I never got my pussy licked by another girl in my life prior to that and it was one of the best things I ever got. Susan’s gentle tongue swirling around my clittie and my outer lips brought me to places that I doubt that James could bring. And see how much she was pleased on munching my juicy cunt and her boyfriend nailing her game me a smile of relief.

“Want some of it, Darla?”

‘For sure, Gene!”

It came my turn to be fucked by Gene. I don’t know how James was in bed, but surely it wouldn’t match the hunkiness that was Gene. I nearly felt the head enter my pussy and I gave a loud moan. And the moans went louder and louder with each stroke of his rod inside my intimate zone. And Susan seemed to enjoy pretty much see her boyfriend do other girl, as she seemed to enjoy a lot my mouth and my titties.

“So, Darla, how is it going?”

“Perfectly fine...ahhhhhhhhhhh”

I could be in verge of my orgasm, but as soon as Gene knew, he pulled him out of me, and the couple decided to play a game to make them cum. Gene and Susan found a way to have pussy and cock in front of me and I alternate between oral actions to make them cum. When Gene’s meat gone inside my mouth, it was like heaven, not only because I get to taste myself along with Susan and him but his cock was the perfect fit to my mouth! Eat your heart out James!

I took some time sucking his rod and licking Susan, making the switcheroo trick until I made them cum. They both came nearly at the same time and my face got full of male and female juice. Which I, by the way, loved. But it wasn’t the end yet. Feeling that I was the one who need an orgasm, both went to my cunny and licked it until I gave up my climax. I didn’t knew how they did it, but you gotta believe I loved it!

I never managed to meet James again after the abrupt breakup, but even if I wished, I only would meet him to thank him for getting myself closer to my Gene and Susan, now married with each other, but that still count with me when they feel that I am alone and I need some ‘entertainment’. And now, I’ll be never waiting. Anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                X