Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

[Romance Comics] Romance & Erotic Comics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(I know there is formatting issues, but I don't know how to solve them now. WIll try later)

She misses her friends and lovers. And which she misses more? The sex! There is our 68th chapter

TAGS: M/F, F/F, M/F/F oral, 69

I am currently living in Germany, because of my new job, but I do miss America a lot. I do miss my family, my friends, the things I like and when I am alone at my apartment, I can’t stop thinking what I left behind because of a career choice. But there is one thing that I miss as much as all the other I mentioned. Actually, two things: Ray and Carla Waller.

Ray and Carla both studied with me at high school and went to college together as well. During our time there, they started to get to know each other a lot and soon started to engage into a relationship, than soon would blossom into a marriage. But my focus here will be in the days before they married.

They liked each other a lot and their love was beautiful, but also both liked to try new stuff. One thing they loved the most was to bring a third person to their bed and let them enjoy the couple the way they would like it. They were lucky in love, a thing that I never was… I always had trouble with my boyfriends, never got a stable one or found the one I had to keep. Sometimes I wondered if I was unlucky in love or I tried to pick the wrong ones.

To try to vent off my frustrations, I always went to Ray and Carla to talk and get advice from them, many helped me to keep my head straight and not lose my faith. But then, one day, they made me a request that I found out I couldn’t refuse.

“Edna, me and Ray were talking about you and how lonely you were at the holidays and we thought we could something to ease your pain”

“What do you mean with that? Are you trying to stick me with one of your friends again? Don’t you remember the last one was a tragedy?”

“We know about it, and we are not trying to do that again. What we want from you is that you, let’s say.... join our marriage for a while”

“Ah? Join your marriage? I don’t understand… Do you mean… you want me to…”

“You know I don’t like to see you trying every time to pick up the pieces after you break up with any random guy, neither Ray does. We do love you and I think if you stick with us for a while, you might forget those failed relationship attempts”

“Do you think that sleeping with you would make me forget my failures in love?”

“I don’t know. It’s up to you find out if you want that. Me and Ray are only offering something you could use for a while”

I asked for a few days to think about what Carla proposed me. The idea was too weird for a girl like me who, even if it’s not that naïve on sex, never heard about something like that. For one side, it was something that many could call ‘sick’ and easy to say no, but there was another side that made me feel excited on being with two people I knew and trusted a lot and having sex with them. I always thought both were really hot together and even had those kinds of feelings when they told me about their adventures, so… it wasn’t easy to pick my choice.

But I had to, and I called both Ray and Carla to my apartment to talk about my decision, which was positive to their request. They were so happy after I told them ‘yes’ that I might knew there was something good to come with being ‘between’ a couple.

“We won’t make you regret your decision, Edna. You will love what we are going to do with you”

Since I said yes, why not try out and see if that would ‘cure’ the wounds for so many failed relationships? I took them to my room and clothes went off as much as I wanted to make a trial with them. But they were more interested first was to try on me, as they kissed me and went to lick both of my nipples right away!

“Edna, your breasts are so fine! Now I wonder why no one wanted to have them”

I even wondered about that for a while, but as much as their mouths worked on me, it was perfectly fine. But the best was when the sex came. I did both, sometimes I did just Ray, others only Carla and then both. It was fantastic! Both were so lovely and kinky, made me feel like I never felt in my entire life! No boyfriend did to me what both did that afternoon, fucking me, licking my pussy, making me feel my first lesbian experience… it was awesome!

Then, Ray and Carla became ‘Edna between Ray and Carla’. I was part of their relationship now and my life completely changed being more attached to them. I ditched all my bad feelings about lost boyfriends and awful dates and replaced them with the pleasure that I got from having sex with a hunk and a hottie. And you got to believe on how they were amazing to me on bed and off bed as well.

Well, about Ray, he was a major stallion, and even more, with a 9-inch sized cock! I could not believe when I saw it first time on how big it was! None of my exes were as bigger as he was and surely, none of them. I had to take lot of care when I sucked it, but giving him a handjob was a great adventure. And the best part was that he filled me perfectly. I loved to see his cock going into my holes and making me moan with his diligent thrusting.

And there was Carla, of course. If you look at her, you would never guess she would have her ways with women, but believe me, she has them! Her tongue going into my pussy… I have no words to describe how I love it, how tender she is, how sweet is the feeling and how much delighted I get with that. She is a gentle woman at lovemaking yet not losing any of her kinkiness on doing it. I can also talk she was a demanding lady when she wanted me to eat her and I love that kind of lady, and for sure I gave her all the best of my licking and brought her to heaven many times.

For nearly a year and half, I was their lover and they gave me the best I could handle in love and other arts. While I was with them, my sadness went off and I enjoyed the best moments I had in my entire life, virtually not wishing it to end. But a good job opportunity came to change it.

Days before their wedding, my boss offered me a position to work at Germany to organize our office here. It was the perfect opportunity to raise my résumé and something different in my life. But at the same time, it meant I had to be away from Ray and Carla. The thing I feared the most…

I didn’t knew how to tell them that I was about to leave them for God-knows-which time. When I took the courage to do it, they were more understandable than I ever thought.

“I think you should take it, Edna. Anyway, leading something at your job was something you always looked forward to”

“I agree with Ray. You always wished to get a promotion and this seems the perfect opportunity for you to earn it. Who knows what can come from all this?”

“I know, and I always wished to get an opportunity like that. But what about us? What you happen with our life together?”

“You should not care about it. We are going to miss you a lot, we know it and a part of us might wish to tell you to decline it and stay with us here in US. But we also know you always wanted this job and we would love you to go and grab your future…”

“Are you two telling me that I should go? It’s what I heard?”

“We are telling you to think wisely and pick the better choice for you. If you pick us or don’t, we are going to be very happy for you”

Again, I found myself in the crossroads, this time worse than the first time I was there. I wanted so much that job but I also wanted Ray and Carla. I delayed the answer till when I had my mind totally made about that. And I chose the job option. You don’t know how suffering I was when I went to inform them about what I picked, but they were behind my back and supported me.

“We are sad to see you go, but we are happy to see you getting something better for your life, Edna”

“I am relieved now, I already made my choice and this job will do well for me. The only bad thing is that I will need to leave USA two days after your wedding”

“Don’t worry. We can do our last round before we get married”

And so it was. Two days before the wedding, they called me to their place and didn’t had any other option than taking me hand in hand to their room for my final threesome before I went to German territory.

“America will miss you a lot, but I wonder what Germany waits when you arrive there…”

We didn’t wait a second to be naked and soon Ray allowed me and Carla to take a shot at his enormous dick. It was like I never had a cock in my entire life! I sucked and kissed and licked that piece of meat so much and Carla did the same that it felt it would be the last time I would have sex with a guy. But if it was? If it was, that would worth the spectacle.

“That’s it girls! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Suck my dick, ladies!”
    Me and Carla did a great job on giving good love to Ray’s dick and everything went complete as we kissed each other only to make her even more aroused. And then came the fucking turn. First, Carla was the one who would get his penis inside her pussy and I would get the oral treatment from his fiancé. It didn’t even looked it was the last time I would do them for a while, as I did exactly what I did from the past days, moaning and asking for Carla to treat my pussy good as Ray did his job on her.

Later, Ray laid me on bed and Carla put her cunny at my face and another round of sex started. Now I had to eat that marvelous cunt as her future husband got perhaps his last fuck with a woman that wasn’t his wife. Again, I don’t need to say how wonderful it was taste that hot woman as his big cock went inside my pussy, taking me to the places I loved to go.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

It was a great night. Ray used his cock good on both of us, fucking in all positions we thought it were fantastic. We rode his cock, kissed each other and had a turn to suck breasts. Carla also used her skills to please both of us, touching and licking our kinky parts the only way she knows. I also allowed them to have me as they wished, giving me the good sex like good bisexual couples knew.

To end that night, we decided to do something different. Carla and me did a small lesbian performance for Ray, as we licked each other into a 69 until we came. Then, it was his turn to masturbate himself off until his seed came off his dick for a last turn of tasting it.

“I am so happy for doing you two, but I am sad that I am leaving in a few days”

“At least you will remember of us always. And don’t worry, when you come back, we will be waiting for you”

Those words from Ray gave me a glimpse of relief. Well, I went to the wedding and two days later, I took the plane to Germany. I still talk often with Ray and Carla to talk about how the life is and stuff. Nowadays, I am still trying to find true love here, but two months from now, I’ll get vacation and will return to the USA. And to Ray and Carla’s arms and bodies. The way God intended me to be.
    A Bicurious Guy Who Loves Girl-Girl Love

Check My Stories at the Writer's Lounge - Soon More to come!

Comment

Suggestive number, huh? So here we come with 69th chapter of this series. A girl who found out being innocent sometimes is cool, sometimes isn't

TAGS: M/F/F, oral

I am not an innocent, naïve girl. I know you will look at me and make comments about how ‘pure’ I might be, about my ‘innocence’, how ‘chaste’ I am… Well, you are not all wrong. I WAS a girl like that. But until a certain moment of my life, I had to throw it away to live one of the best experiences of my entire existence and justify what I am right now.

The days that I was a ‘virgin in mind’. Those days are gone forever. And I am going to tell you how and why.

Missouri countryside is the place where I was born and grew up. It’s where I met my then-boyfriend and now my current husband Jeremy. We started to see each other since we were fifteen years old, but it did took a while for us to get to know each other better before… you know…

And there was my second cousin Amy and her boyfriend Ted. Amy grew up with me as well, her parents living overseas, and she was way more extrovert than me. It was so easy for her to make friends, to be the center of the attention and she had no shortage of boys willing to be with her. It makes even a bit strange that she went for a farmboy, Ted, to be her boyfriend, given the fact she could pick anyone with more money on his pocket to date. But what they felt for each other was ‘love and more’, as she liked to say.

There was one other thing she had more than me: experience on the sexual side of life. She told me about the many times she did stuff with her boyfriends and even with Ted, of the stuff she liked or what they wanted. She had so much knowledge about sex that impressed me in many ways. I was like a nun by her side when she talked about her ‘erotic issues’… but one day I would make good use of her smarts.

Well, that happened after I had my first sexual encounter with Jeremy. Actually, after some of my early times I did him. It was good and stuff but either I or him could feel the ‘something else’ that people talk after their first time. I could not feel any sparkle or anything alike and Jeremy told me the same. Of course that didn’t mean that we didn’t loved each other (and we did), but I became worried if that would hurt our relationship.

Amy knew of my troubles with Jeremy and tried to help me to get a better sex life with him. For her, the reason of none of us to feel anything ‘else’ during sex could be because we were too much ‘innocent’.

“You need to get a little loose sometimes, Ellen. You worry too much about things”

“I am trying, but I do not see myself doing stuff that… well… I see you doing! I am not like you! I am more discrete when comes to my intimacy”

“You can be discrete all the time you can, Ellen. But that doesn’t mean that you have to repress your mind when you are alone with Jeremy”

“You say like I didn’t try…”

“Ellen, I do not doubt that. I cannot underestimate my own cousin, but I think you have a little problem on marrying your ‘romantic side’ with your ‘dirty side’… but don’t worry, I will find an answer for your problem”

Amy didn’t tell me which ‘answer’ was this but I tried to do what she told me with Jeremy, who knew that I came to my cousin for advice. Tried a lot, but I still had in my mind there was something else we needed to do to achieve the marriage between romance and dirtiness she said. But I didn’t know exactly what and how to get it.

However Amy knew and she called me and Jeremy a weekend to her room, where she told me she found out how she could finally make my problems vanish and I enjoy a great sex life with my beloved.

“Why you called me tonight, Amy? I am eager to know what you have for me”

“Well, I’ve been thinking a lot these days and I realized that, in order for you and Jeremy to have a healthy relationship, I need to be as well in it”

“What do you mean?”

“That means that I need to spend a night with you and guide the two of you to a perfect and blissful sex. I want to coach you, to make you feel that love and lust can be friends and sleep together”

“But how do you want to do that? You want us to have sex while you watch? Isn’t that… well… weird?”

“Come on, Ellen! I am your family! I know you since we were children! Don’t you trust me?”

“Yes, I do trust on you, Amy! It’s just… well… I never had done sex with someone else watching it”

“And what if I say that I want to take part of the action?”

“Take part of the action? How? What do you mean?”

“You will understand it in a minute, Ellen…”

She told me and Jeremy to take off our clothes and herself got naked as well Amy came closer to us and smiled as she sit on the bed, naked and blushing when seeing my cousin do that to us.

“First of all, if you want to make your partner already burn for you, you gotta make him or her burn right from the start”

“And how do we do it?”

She placed her hands at Jeremy’s thigh, and his blush went bigger than ever, looking at me like he wanted me to tell her to stop. But I was too eager to solve my problem that I couldn’t have the guts to stop Amy to do that.

“You have to contact the places where your partner feels more aroused in order to make him or her excited. See how much your boyfriend seems shy? Wait a minute and you will see more”

She placed my hand at the other thigh and we both watched my get even more anxious with the action, but soon we could watch a small formation of an erection on him. Then, she guided me to have my hand on his cock and told me to give him a handjob.

“Don’t be afraid. He is your boyfriend. He will love your touch”

I had done several times that, but never with someone else watching it. When I picked up my pace, I felt his dick getting hard in my hand and I got really horny with that. In my mind, I only could think to have this cock all by myself, to suck and fuck him real good and have Jeremy to plow himself inside my hole.

“Does it feel good, Ellen?”

“Yes! I think I am getting where you want to go…”

My mind told me to suck Jeremy and this is what I did. I only did it once, to lackluster performance of mine. But this time, I was so confident that I could do it that I just sucked him like I had to, slowly and then going deep with his dick inside my mouth. I thought Amy would only watch it and give me tips, but I got a shiver when I noticed her kissing my neck!

“Amy! What the hell are you doing?”

“Helping you to have fun, darling…”

I never wondered that Amy could have a knack on women too, and I let her do her job, kissing my neck and my back while I sucked Jeremy. When I got her tongue brushing my pussy, oh my God! It was awesome!

“You should not have any fear to try anything new, Ellen!”

She gave me an oral to remember! I couldn’t stop sucking my boyfriend, then I moaned on his cock as my cousin ate my pussy. My mind got even dirtier thinking on doing both at the same time! Was it working?

“Oh God, that is so good! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!”

Soon, she laid me on her bed and she licked me with Jeremy, the feeling of two tongues giving me pleasure too much for me to not handle. But after a while, she thought that our relationship had to test the ultimate goal.

“Don’t be afraid, Jeremy. Put it all inside Ellen!”

My boyfriend did what my cousin told him to do. With her guidance, he started to fuck me. And, the miracle happened! Amy was right! I finally started to understand what she meant with the marriage between romance and lust… right when he started to do me, I could feel the pleasure get intense inside me.

“Oh… My God! I am feeling it! Ohhhhhhh”

Suddenlly, all the stuff I thought I had repressed took control of my mind and I just wanted to fuck Jeremy and even Amy right there! All the ideas that my mind fed to me were all kinky and nasty! I just wanted to fuck and fuck…
      Amy was all over on me too, licking my boobs and kissing me before I told her that I wanted to lick her pussy. Gosh, tasting slit was so good! Doing my cousin seemed so forbidden yet so hot that I wanted to drink her all. And I could hear how loud she moaned as I used my mouth to please her.

“Ellen! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Yeahhh!”

The sex was good but I wanted also to give to Amy something that she could enjoy in return.

“Want to have your turn with Jeremy?”

“Well, Ted is not around… so…”

Jeremy agreed and quickly he got to screw my cousin real good. I watched if for a while before I jumped it to let her eat my pussy again. I never got into a threesome before and I finally realized that I wanted to be in one with my Jeremy.

“Ohhh… yeah… that feels good…”

We resumed the classes with her telling me more on what to do and how to do in sex, as Amy taught me like a patient teacher how I should behave in bed with Jeremy. It was the greatest of nights ever, as we fucked a lot and came a lot.

“So, Ellen, how it was?”

“It was great! I hope you will get better in bed after that”

Better in bed, I and Jeremy really got. After the classes, our sex life became great and we do now things with a loose way. Sometimes Ellen and even Ted join the fun. Now I can say that I am not that innocent girl anymore…

Comment

Here we come to 70! And with a swiniging tone!

TAGS: M/F, oral, anal, titjob

My life can be divided in two: before and after dating Scott Hanstegen. This man turned me upside down and I won’t forget the time I spent with him, But mostly because of what he did WITHOUT me than what he did WITH.

If you want to understand what I am talking about, I gotta return to the days where I was a girl crazy for the ‘British Invasion’ and ‘mod’ culture and style at the New Jersey Palisades area. I fell immediately in love with that scene and loved to hang around with the people; listen to the music played there and addicted myself with the profusion of people, styles and how nostalgic the whole thing was.

Scott was one of the people I met during those parties. And I couldn’t keep myself without falling in love with him. That smile, his face, his way to talk, his looks, that hair… oh Dear Lord… How cannot someone fall in love with him? Well…

Pretty much quickly we got hooked up into a relationship and he was such a gentle boy, he loved the same things I did, his talk was smooth and in bed… wow, we did stuff that I only thought the couples in movies and magazines did it. But I learned later that I wasn’t the only one who tasted his ‘honey’.

When I started to date Scott, all my friends went to warn me about him, telling me that I shouldn’t go out with that guy and that I could get hurt by him and stuff. The reason they gave me it was about his ‘behavior’ with other girls.

“He is a swinger, Lori! He is always jumping from a girl to another, like a gypsy or something”

“How can you be that sure that he will cheat on me? So far I never saw him hitting on the other girls”

“You don’t need to see it to know that guy is a trap! Believe me, Lori. You are going to be screwed, and a lot!”

“I don’t need you to warn me on how much I am going to sleep with Scott, Mia…”

How lame I was to not hear my friend’s warnings! At first, I didn’t care on what they were saying me and got my relationship with Scott pretty into fine ways. But during a certain party, I finally learned how to ‘dance the swing’ and not in the dancing way.

I just saw him kiss another girl and then she gave him a blowjob at a corner of the club! I could not believe what my eyes were seeing… my boyfriend cheating on me that way! How could he? But as much as this situation annoyed me, I watched the entire scene with something of excitement on my mind. Not that scene did turn me on, but I was amazed on how I had to see Scott getting that…

Now you ask if I confronted him after the party but I decided to let it go, maybe he just got into an honest mistake situation and he would not attempt to fool around with other girls. And how wrong I was… I wasn’t the only one who enjoyed Scott the way two lovers do. I witnessed several moments where he used his looks to seduce ladies and get them to the bed or other places.

I could not believe that I was being cheated by him! Not that I wasn’t naïve about being with a handsome man that every girl would throw herself on, but I only thought that it was just chicks trying to steal my man from me. I wasn’t ready to know that he is being swingin’ all the way to their panties.

I decided to confront Scott and try to make him do a choice between me or his swinging life.

“I love you, sweet buns. I love you… all these girls are just stuff that happens, dear”

“It seems you love me and all the other girls you got hooked up with”

“But they don’t mean anything to me, Lori. They are just girls… you are my number one, sweetheart. And always will be”
        “I know you can talk stuff like that, but I doubt if all this is serious or you are just using your skills to make me feel guilty or something”

“I swear it’s nothing like that, Lori. All these girls are past, you are the only one now for me…”

“Then prove it. Prove me that you just want to sleep with me and not with any of those bitches from the parties”

“And how should I prove you that I am not lying?”

Well, there was only one way to know for sure that he wasn’t a liar. I brought him to my bedroom and told Scott to do exactly what he did with his other girlfriends. Even the kinkiest points of those encounters.

“If this is what you want, how I cannot do it for you, sweetheart…”

And then there was the sex. I asked him to name every one of the girls he slept, even the ones before Scott knew me and I wanted graphic and explicit details, all of them. And we had to reenact those stories the way they were done by him and the aforementioned lady.

Well, there were a few ladies, like my friends Denise and Sandra, which loved to give Scott titjobs. I am not a busty girl, but as long as he kept talking about how they did, I managed to take some practice with his dick. Guess I enjoyed how much I love to play with his dick with my breasts.

Then I took a few blowjobs on him, like he explained about the night where I caught him first time with another girl and also another date with a Scottish exchange student named Clarissa. He told me how she liked to do a few tricks with her tongue on his dick and I had to do it the way he told me. Well, I am not Clarissa, but I could do exactly the same thing she did with him and he loved it.

Later, he took me in all ways possible. He fucked me in all fours, just like he did with many of his lovers, screaming all those words lovers do during sex. Like another of his rendezvous ladies, Maria, Scott slapped my ass and asked if I liked it. I wasn’t used to get that treatment but as soon as he started, I became hooked for that.

He did me in so many ways. I humped his dick, facing the walls like Donna and Roseanne did and also facing Scott, a trick Anneliese and Tanya liked to do. We also did the missionary stuff; the way he told it was Amy’s favorite sexual position.

Lara and Trina liked anal the best and so he did it on me. I only had my butt fucked a couple of times, but if I had to convince him my butt was better than any of the ladies he screwed, I had to let him enjoy it. I always underrated the pleasures of rear-end sexual pleasure, but after Scott showed me how he did with the chicks, I realized that I hadn’t enjoyed anal sex the much it deserved to be.

My plan went the way I wished it was. I tasted everything Scott did with other women, the way he had it with them. Almost nothing went left behind of sex that day. He showed me how he did with the other ladies and both got great orgasms to finish it.

“So, will you still chase other girls at the parties?”

“Not at all, baby! The only one it’s you!”

And the only one is still me. Never saw or heard again of Scott chasing other skirts. Ge finally learned that, if he wants to swing, I am the perfect partner for that.

Comment

She discovered her best friend slept with her boyfriend. Instead of kicking ass, what about fucking asses? This is the 71st chapter of the series, named ''Got Cheated, then Fucked '

TAGS: M/F/F, oral, cheating, anal

Sometimes, the craziest experiences a woman can feel happen at the times they shouldn’t. I don’t know why, but every time I remember about it, I feel myself tingling all over my body, it’s almost like I have an orgasm when my mind remembers of that night. And I don’t know why I feel good about thinking what happened on that day…

I guess it was the fact I screwed with my then boyfriend Dave and my then best friend Fernande that makes everything even weirder than ever. Well, not exactly the fact that I was doing them both, but that I did them after I caught them cheating on me!

I dated Dave for three years and I never thought, at least most of the time that he wasn’t faithful to me. He never showed anything related that he was doing other women that weren’t myself or even put any suspicion on him. But everything changed in the last year.

I heard through the grapevine that Dave was cheating on me but nobody did know with whom. At first I didn’t believe in it, but my I changed my mind as I heard he talk with someone with that tone of voice you only use it with your significant other. I decided that I wanted to know if he was betraying me or not.

It was a tremendous shock when I found out Dave was cheating me, but not with any chick in town. It was with Fernande, my best friend! The girl I knew since the junior high, the one I grew up with and shared every single feeling and stuff. At first I was so enraged that was happening that I thought the world was playing a trick on me for that do enfold in front of my eyes. How could he? How could she?

I wanted to get those bastard at the spot and give them a lesson, but I didn’t knew how, or even why. I knew Fernande was a good friend and she couldn’t be doing it to harm me but at the same time I had to show her that she shouldn’t mess with my boyfriend, who in his turn, had to learn a lesson about faithfulness.

But I had to find out how much they were involved and I followed them during days to know everything I had about them. I found out they met each other occasionally at her home, so one day I decided to go after them and make the happy couple face the music.

I knew they were at Fernande’s place and I went there to see what was happening. When I came to the door, I decided to spy what they were doing and could see them kissing and giggling to each other, the same way he did it to me. You couldn’t imagine how pissed off I was.

I watched part of the action, at least when they got naked and after she sucked his cock and decided to go sit on him. Before my ‘friend’s pussy got filled by Dave’s, I decided to walk in and ruin their little party.

“Look, that’s a beautiful scene… of my boyfriend screwing my best friend!”

As usual, their faces went to like nearly paralyzed when they saw me there. They went for that phase of trying to cover each other and their tracks and all that talk of ‘it’s not what you’re thinking’ and that shit.

“Stop trying to excuse yourselves. I know you two were fucking behind my back, you assholes!”

“Please, Brenda! Stop talking like that!”

“And how I should talk? Should I cry for you? Accept it like only a fool girl could?”

“Don’t argue with your boyfriend, Brenda! Please, listen to him…”

“I don’t know if I want to listen to him or you, my so-called ‘friend’… you know what you did, right? Fucking my boyfriend behind my back…”

“It wasn’t his fault! Or mine… it just happened!”

“I couldn’t stop. She couldn’t stop as well… it just happened”

“And how do you expect me to believe on that? Do you think that I am naïve?”

Let’s say their excuses got worse and my replies as well. I don’t want to waste the reader’s time on explaining every single word they said, so I am jumping to the point where I decided that I should have my piece of revenge.

“Look, Brenda. If you want to punish me, alright. I am your friend, your best friend, and I betrayed your friendship. I shouldn’t do this to you. Please, you can punish me the way you wish, but don’t do anything to harm your relationship with Dave. He loves you deeply. I know it, he always says that… I know how you love him too. Please, spare him of your anger”

“Fernande, any other day your words could feel better in my ears and I would do whatever you would tell me to. But what you two did was like stabbing in the back without allowing your victim to defend yourself. And you two deserve to get my payback together. Sharing the equal amount of responsibility for what you did to me”

“And what are you going to do to punish us?”

I will admit the idea is not that original and if you are into porn you might saw a lot of these. I came to where they were, got between them and started to caress their bodies, as they looked clueless and astonished to what I did to them.

“Brenda… what are you doing…”

“If you two can do sex without me, it’s unfair that I couldn’t take part in it”

“So, you want to have sex with us? It means you aren’t mad at us?”

“Mad I am still, but I am a bit excited as well, to be honest. And, I don’t want to spend the rest of my life in jail after all…”

It took some time for both to realize I was serious at my request. I managed to make Dave get hard again and wanked him a little before I got to suck his cock. He didn’t even make any opposition toward my action, maybe because it was better than anything else.

I also made action with Fernande, reaching my hand to finger and make her pussy wet. I wanted so much to fuck them both to teach them a lesson that they would never forget. They moaned and told me to go on and that make me even more excited to do that.

“Now I am going to show how that it’s not good to piss off a woman”

I had Fernande’s legs open wide in front of me as I dove into her pussy and started to eat her off. Then I made a gesture to Dave and he started to bang me. I was so willing to do that and I could feel they were too! It was a tasty way to teach them the darn lesson.

“Oh, Brenda!”

“My Goodness!”

I think they couldn’t believe that they were doing that with me, even in a situation like that. I decided to enjoy the best of it and licked Fernande the way she deserved as I liked how Dave started to did with me after he lost some fear of doing myself after he cheated on me. Maybe it was the price to pay to make they learn, but it was a tasteful price.

I got fucked and licked pussy for a while before I decided to make Fernande watch me ride Dave’s cock while kissing me and licking my boobs. She should learn that I was his girlfriend and I was the only one who could do him that way. Later, it was my turn to let her eat my pussy, in another round of punishment, now to teach Dave the dreaded lesson.

“Good, I am glad you are doing all I want tonight, but this is not the end of your paybill”

“Wait? There will be more?”

Both fucked me a lot that night, with me and Fernande getting engaged into a 69 while Dave did my ass. Then, I had to watch them fucking in the end so I got off myself and watch them reaching to an orgasm with the cheated girl peeking on them. I don’t think they got intimidated that much to me since we all had a great orgasm.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh! Yesssssssssssss!”

Well, you might want to know what happened afterwards, huh? I cut off my relationship with both of them, as I am still hurt by what they did with me. I am currently single but sometimes I like to see guys and girls that like to hear a good bedtime story. And I know Dave and Fernande got together after all so I maybe had worked a bit as a cupid here.

Comment

They wanted the find the perfect place to have sex in the summer. Will they find it? Read and see it

TAGS: M/F, oral

Every person has that special place where they had their best lovemaking experience with their significant other. You know, that place that is different from anywhere you had sex with someone, that location you experienced the best orgasm of your life… you know, that place…

I have this kind of place too, and for me and my wife Sue, it’s the place where we finally knew that we were meant to each other. And everything started with a simple summer trip to the Carolinas.

It should be only our trip to celebrate our first year of marriage. Me and Sue knew since the high school and we get marriage pretty much after we finished college. You know that rush youth have to do stuff and try to enjoy them before it’s too late. And we were having that fun, but it wasn’t the fun we wished to have.

We love each other and I can’t think of someone else that I could spend my life other than Sue, but there was one thing that we commonly agree that we had to improve: the sexual one. We loved each other, but thought that our sex could be better than we were doing it until that point,

That vacation was the perfect spot for us to find our groove and hold it till the end of the world. Being away of any disturbance and the daily problems could feed us enough to get aroused and make the sweet love we deserved to. However, it took time for us to get that.

In the beginning, we made the hotel’s room our love nest, but it wasn’t enough for us. We had to find other places to have the sex, but how if it was summer and everywhere was packed with tourists and whoever else?

“I don’t know, Steve… this place is crowded. I don’t know if we can endure to have sex in public”

“We don’t need to. We need to find somewhere no one can see us and then, it’s done”

“But where?”
            We’ve tried the ‘weird’ places everyone talks about in the magazines: bathrooms, restrooms, pool and even on sauna. It was good but it wasn’t the place where we found ourselves bonded to. It had to be somewhere that only the two of us could share that moment, without anything or anyone to bug us.

All the options we had at our hands we’ve tried and yet nothing of that ‘mojo’ appeared for us to enjoy. That quest pretty much nearly hurt our vacation and then Sue suggested that we could let it loose and enjoy the time we were spending at the beach with things that couldn’t bother our minds.

“We need to stop to worry about not getting what we want and do what are meant to do here: relax”

I gave in to my wife’s request and we went outside for a walk. We decided to explore the coastline and found out the way to a lighthouse close to the rock section of the coast. It was one of the most incredible experiences of our lives… it was a beautiful place, we could see the waves hitting the rocks, the silent sound of the sea, just the two of us…

“This place is really amazing, isn’t Sue?”

“It’s like God saved this piece of quietness from the chaos of normal life for anyone to enjoy”

“Yeah, it’s a wonderful site and we are the two of us here, just seeing the nature do its job”

“Sometimes I wonder why we didn’t came here earlier”

Pretty much when she said that, the click I was expecting the most happened. I’d finally found the place we were meant to get hot and fuck on.

“You are so right, Sue. This is the perfect place for a couple like us… we are going to do it here!”

“What? What… what are you talking about, Steve?”

“Can’t you see, Sue? This is the place we need to be our special ‘love shack’. It’s here! There is no way to deny it!”

“Are you sure? Well, we are outdoors here… with the sea and the wind… and the beacon right there”

“Don’t worry. We are going to do it here on the rocks and we can use something to keep our clothes away of the water or being stolen. And I don’t mind if there was someone there watching us from the lighthouse. Are you with me or not?”

“W-Well.. y-yes… I think I can give it a try… just don’t want to regret to have sex with my husband in a place that should be good for us, but it isn’t”

After Sue was convinced that we were at the right place and in the right time, we kissed each other and took off our clothes like if we were ripping them apart. I laid her on the rock, with a proper covering that I managed to do and went to lick her pussy like I never did it before.

“Ohhhhhhhhh… Steve! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

I never heard Sue moan like the way she did there. The setting was so different and so challenging that our bodies seemed to immediately release years of tension and mild repression to find the pleasure that we deserved to get. Everything we needed was to do our job right there.

“I cannot believe… I never felt this way before, Steve… this place is magic!”

“I know, and I want to do you right now!”

After I licked her I told her to sit on my cock and hump me the way she wished. And that’s what she just did. It was our favorite position but, I don’t know why, or well, I know why, that place made the whole act become better than it was. I could feel that Sue rode my dick in a way she never did before, like if she was a porn actress or something. I could her and feel the way she moaned and moved her body up and down to keep my cock inside her pussy. And I must say that I felt the same within my body. I can’t remember the last time all my senses craved for that pleasure and I don’t even recall a day when I moaned loud like I did

“Oh Yesss! Ohh Yesssssss!”

“That’s it! My God! This is so great!”

I helped my wife to get herself in position to keep her humping like that for almost 30 minutes! I don’t know how we could keep ourselves like that without getting tired or with cramps, and even more when Sue told me to take her in all fours, really deep and hard, as she commanded.

And it was what I did. I did her at those rocks like the best porn actor I ever remember to see. It was like one of those movies, two people fucking their brains out, the girl moaning out loud as her man plowed her cunt really hard, making her savor all the delights of the coitus. It looked like we didn’t had sex in years if anyone watched the faces and screams we had.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh... Steve!”

“Ahhhhhhhhhh! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh… Sue!”

We lost the track of the time there, I don’t know for how much we did it on those rocks, but when I noticed my wife orgasm, I knew that we’ve found our special place. It wasn’t the ones we had at our place or somewhere else we did love. It was something really big, like someone feeling real pleasure for the first time, without having anything to hold it up.

“My God! It’s good! So Good! I cannot believe why we didn’t have this before!!”

After the cum, she put my cock inside her mouth and sucked me like if we wouldn’t past sunset. It was the best blowjob over and I only answered that showering her body with an amazing stream of my own sperm.

“Ohhhhhhhhh yesss! I am cumming! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

Then there it was! Those rocks would be the special place we could go dirty without anyone to bug us! And since that night, every summer we go back to the Carolinas to enjoy well-deserved vacation and also enjoy our beautiful outdoor love shack. And me and Sue keep asking why we didn’t found this place before

Comment

Helping divorces might land nice stuff to people. To these two, a threesome. The subject of our 73rd story, 'We’ve Got Seduced by a Bombshell'

TAGS: M/F, F/F, M/F/F, oral, toy

Six years ago, my husband Paul decided to set up his law firm at home. He was tired of the life working in a regular office with partners and wished to spend more time with the family and picking only clients he wished to work with.

Even without having extensive notion of the law, I became his assistant and helped him to organize a room where he could work. Then, the clients started to appear and we’ve managed to get a decent income with that, mostly working with family law and not so hard cases to pick.

One of our clients is Veronica Skipler. She came after us to help her to achieve the divorce. She married some sort of Texan oil tycoon, but she didn’t like to learn that he had a vast collection of affairs and decided to move on with her life. Not before to take a part of what she deserved from his money.

Paul was uncertain to take the job, but I helped him to decide otherwise. Anyway, she promised us a decent payment if we achieved to get a generous deal with her then husband and it seemed to be a good woman. Nothing that wouldn’t be too hard, even if he had a monstrous team of lawyers working on his side.

We spent days trying to build up a strategy for us to neutralize his million-dollar law team and find a way to make a deal profitable for Veronica. To help us in this case, Paul told her to not hide everything that happened during her marriage, and what we heard, could even become a book someday…

Veronica told us about the many times she found out her husband cheated on her, their sexual life, intimate details and everything else we should know to bring a strong case to the court. We’ve learned a few tricks he used on bed to keep his ‘little guy’ up and several lurid stories that me and Paul didn’t even hesitate to try to replicate on bed… you know, sometimes inspiration comes from weird places.

During the days we worked together on the case, we got to know a lot of her life and hers something of ours. And I think my relationship with Paul also got something of her interest.
              “You and Paul seem to be the perfect couple, Lucy. You must be proud to find such husband like him”

“Thanks, but I cannot say that me and Paul are perfect. We have our problems, but we managed to work it out very well”

“But surely you and him have a better relationship than I had with Bob. At least he doesn’t seem the one who betrays his wife with any tramp at the corner”

“You thought you found your significant other and turned out he was a scum. Unfortunately, it happens… But we are here to ensure that you will finish your relationship without any harm”

“I hope so… I really hope to finish this soon”

Our time together made her grow her interest about our life. Well, we didn’t share the whole of it but she got interested on knowing a few details about me and Paul, mostly about our sexual life. I didn’t understood why she wanted to know such details, but soon I would learn the reasons, and enjoy every single of them.

We took our case to the court and it was a long battle, you don’t know how those rich people and their attorneys love to talk and talk and talk… it was really hard but in the end, we managed to find a fair deal for our client: she got half of the goods they acquired during their marriage including a few houses, a considerable number of stakes of his companies, an account with a big sum of money besides several other benefits.

In fact, Veronica did not ripped the old man off, but what she managed to get something very interesting through her deal. After the end of the whole court ordeal, she called us to her new home to celebrate the results.

A few snacks, some drinks and a nice chat were a build up for a night that would completely change my life, my husband’s and even Veronica, a woman that showed her true colors. And they are totally kinky.

“Again, I need to thank you to getting all I wanted from my now ex-husband. He really deserved a lesson”

“We are the ones that need to thank for being such pleasant client. We loved to work with you, Mrs. Skipler.”

“You don’t need to be so formal now, Lucy. Call me Veronica”

“I think now you must feel happy that now you are not officially married with Bob”

“Finally it’s over. No more humiliation, no more cheating, no more tears… I am totally moving on from that blob”

“What are you going to do now since you are officially now divorced, Veronica?”

“I don’t know. I don’t have any idea on what I want to do now, besides thanking you two appropriately for helping me in a difficult moment of my life”

“Well, I don’t think you should now open your wallet to pay us. Maybe we can do that tomorrow when we settle our bill”

“I am not talking about money compensation, Paul. How I want to thank you it’s not about any financial thing…”

We finally knew of what kind of ‘compensation’ she was talking about when her hands placed themselves at our legs and she started to look at us with a naughty look, maybe waiting for an answer from us.

“I know it’s not something that the ethics book allows, but it’s been a while that I do not have sex with anyone. My marriage frustrated me much that I’ve been away of any sexual relationship with somebody else, but then I found you two and I got free from my cheating husband…”

Well, there are a lot of rules that prevent a relationship between lawyer and client, but judging by Paul’s action by placing his hand onto Veronica’s, I think our practice might have an exemption from those rules, and I shouldn’t be the one who will stop our client to have what she wants.

“It seems an excellent proposal, Veronica. I had my stuff with girls at the college and, allow me to speak, but you are a bombshell!”

“Looks like I am still up to the sexy standards after all these years”

Soon, it was us to touch Veronica’s legs and in a sparkle of time, we found ourselves kissing our client. I think you can understand it was a special situation, a celebration of our court victory and do not judge us for doing that woman. But, she was so hot! And kissed oh so good!

“I cannot believe that I am doing this!”

“Me too, sweetheart”

We didn’t get to that foreplay part, as we are too much horny to even ‘delay’ something here. Well, at least at some point as Veronica just put her face at my pussy and started licking me. My God, how good she can lick, dear Lord… even better than all the girls I had experiences at the college!

Paul watched our client eat my cunny at first but soon jumped to the scene, going to fuck the lady. Threesome wasn’t something that was at the top of your sexual priorities but we weren’t the couple that would deny an opportunity to enjoy one if there was space to do it.

”Ohhhh… Veronica, you are so fucking hot! Your ex is a loser!”

“Keep saying that and I am going to get really horny!”
              Doing Veronica was the best thing we ever done, well pretty much after helping her to poach money from her ex-husband. She licked pussy very well and I loved when I heard her to ask my hubby to go hard on her cunt, pretty much enjoying him. And, believe me, she should.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Oh Yessssssssssssss!”

Then, we traded places and it was my turn to celebrate with Paul while having the sweet taste of a now very rich lady’s slit on my mouth. And then it was my turn to fall in love with that woman’s pussy. I licked her so good that I feared that I could let her dry, but fortunately I didn’t. Added with my husband’s smart-paced fucking only brought me to great heights in pleasure.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhh Yeahhhhhhhh!”

“Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Yessssssssssss!”

The celebration didn’t stop yet, as we tried a few other positions, but no girl left the other pussy’s without being enjoyed, be with fingers, mouth and even with the wine bottle (yes, but relax it, we didn’t used the whole bottle) while Paul screwed us the only way he knew to do it: very hot. Veronica asked me many times how I could handle a hunk like him during the sex and all what I could answer was for her to notice why.

We fucked each other for a long time before we went to suck Paul’s cock and he came at mine and Veronica’s faces while our tongues played with each other. Afterwards, she went to thank us appropriately for the night and give us a good sum of money for the job we had to make her marriage over.

Veronica hired us as her personal attorneys and weekly we meet to make discussions about her life, which is going well and made her wealthier than while she was married. And, of course, we always bookmark a threesome for those meetings. Because you cannot deny a threeway to a bombshell like her…

Comment

This one has the name of 'Outdoor Hunkathon'. Why? Guess the name has something to do with it

TAGS: M/F, M/M/F, oral, anal, facial, DP

I guess you want to know if I have any sexual adventure that I can recall for an audience like yours. Guess you are right, I do have. But I need to warn you that this one is hot and you might end up liking it. Even better, you might even attempt what I did. And what I have to tell you folks is something that needs to be shared to the world without any prejudice.

I am not a woman who likes to be picky with men, but I know how to smell an opportunity when it comes in my direction. In this case, opportunity means a hot male that can pick my arousal and might be intended to take me to his bed.

In this category Neil Cunningham and Steve Barther fitted perfectly. They were the two hunkier men in my neighborhood and nearly every gal fell to their charms. I could not blame them, two single men over 30 with their looks and ways to seduce would make any sentient woman to cream their panties. And I wasn’t exception to that rule, of course. I had sometimes my moments with them and all of them were delicious, the kind of thing I would love to talk about for days.

But what I did with them last spring was something that neither them could think about doing it. I heard that they never teamed up together to do a girl (well, they were a bit friends, but they worked alone at most) and since I had this craving for having both to fuck me, I decided to lay out a plan so I could take them with me and put them to work.

I invited Neil and Steve to a trip to a house I rented at the woods, a very private place, and almost no civilization for miles. Just me, them, the loneliness of open nature and two dicks to please a horny pussy like mine. Of course they didn’t even notice about the true intentions of that trip, thinking it was just an innocent vacation trip to see the forest and its living beings.

But I didn’t want also to delay any intention to get my plan into action so during a first night of drinking and talking, I decided to make those men fuck me wild.

“You know what I realized? That I might be the only one here who saw each other’s naked”

“Well, I guess we both saw you naked and you saw us naked as well, Janice”

“I know, but I mean that I did not had the opportunity to see both of you at same time naked”

“Well, maybe it’s because things happened to prevent that to happen so far”

“And I think now things planned themselves for that happen, boys”

“What do you mean, Janice?”

I laid out my proposal to both guys: I arranged to them something of a ‘competition’ where I could point the sexiest men between them, where they would have sex with me and I would appoint the winner of the test giving them some points and stuff in order to check if they ware up to the their standards. You might think it’s a lame plan and stuff but it was the only way I realized to have Neil and Steve to do me together.

“It’s not something that we already did, Janice, but I think we can take it. We’re all between friends and it might be a healthy and fun way to enjoy vacation here”

Next morning, I called them and told the ‘competition’ would happen outdoors, since we were miles away of any presence of human beings. Naked as the nature created us, we were ready to get active with my plan.

Steve was the first I called to join me and I stroke his dick for a while before I went on my knees to suck it. Neil was uncomfortable to watch it at first, but when I told him that it was okay for him to jerk off while we do it, he finally gave in to his needs.

“I should never forget you are one of the best cocksuckers in town, Janice”

“I do not let any man forget about it, Steve”

The blowjob was almost a courtesy, since I really craved for him banging my cunny, but I really needed to make that man get to the hardest point and the mouth is the sexiest place you can use to ensure that will happen.

“Ohhhhhhh… oh yes… suck my cock!”

With Neil as a privileged spectator, Steve put in all fours on a blanket I put at the rough dirt land and the party started. He was a guy who knew how to fuck a woman in doggystyle, as it was his position of choice in bed. My pussy burned while his dick went in and out of it, his hands firmly grabbing my hips but sometimes squeezing and even slapping my buttocks.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Steve! You are a fucking stud! Ohhhhhhhhhhh!”

I guess Neil just watched to see how much his friend was on bed and he couldn’t stop having his hand moving up and down at his hardened penis. He smiled when I looked at him seeing my fucking Steve, maybe entertained with the idea he was the next one in line.

Still with my eyes at Neil, Steve took me to a tree stem laid at the ground and I started to ride his dick. I always loved to play the cowgirl and he was the perfect man for that moment. Well, if Neil would be able to do that with me, there would be two perfect men.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh! Steve! I love your cock!”

“Hope you can match me style, Neil!”

“I hope you can match mine when you finish it”

I rode hard Steve’s dick and then we tried another position, with me being banged sideways, before he finished his job by cumming onto my boobs and abs. He was definitely a hunk and a beast in the bed.

“You were awesome Steve, just as you always were…”

“I am thankful for giving you what you needed, Janice”

Then my eyes turned to Neil and, even with my body partially ‘dirty’ with another man’s sperm. But he didn’t seem to mind that much, as he directed his dick inside my mouth and it was my turn to give him the deserved blowjob.

“Show me how much you love cock, darling… yesss… that way”

Since both men were roughly the same size cock-wise, it wasn’t such a difference from Steve’s, I did the same what I did with the previous man, sucking him the same way I pleased his friend. And the moans only made me realize that Neil was getting the same pleasure as well.
                “Come on! Suck my dick! Yeahhhhhhhh… come on, Janice!”

He even used his hand to assure that I wouldn’t leave his cock hanging. But how I would leave a hunk like him without getting a piece of my pussy, which he got, but first, he decided to eat it to see how much I could take it.

“That’s not fair! I did not ate your pussy when I did you”

“Sorry pal, but it was your loss and my win now…”

Steve didn’t got himself offended with that, as he was too busy wanking himself while I laid at the blanked with a man’s head between my legs, using his tongue to taste my most precious intimate zone. Of course I would allow him to have that at the next round, but now, it was Neil the man who had to screw me.

“Brace yourself Janice, it’s time for a good love makin’”

He started by doing the missionary position, the most common of them. But, girl, how he did that missionary! Neil knew where and how a girl could feel pleased at any position he knew and used his knowledge to make me feel delighted with his cock going inside my horny pussy. And it was only the beginning for him.

“Neilllllllllll! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

Now Steve was feeling what Neil got when he was left to himself and his own thoughts. He watched my then lover bang my pussy at the rough ground before he put me again in all fours and my slit swallowed his dick all over again.

“I will win this! Be sure of that! I am going to have all the bragging rights around the neighborhood”

“You can only try, buddy…”

Their rivalry was something more like a friendly one and no offenses were made during the ‘contest’. He enjoyed a lot to watch me being banged by his mate, watching me moan as my pussy drenched in my own juices.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhh Ohhhhhhhhhhh Yeahhhhhhhh!”

Neil took me also in a few positions before my butt got covered by his healthy jizz. But I said it was only the first leg of the contest and they should take part in a ‘marathon’ before I told them the results. After we took a shower and recovered our energies, we were back to the round two and more.

The two fucked me very good, making my holes burn in pleasure with their dicks going at me, each other having its turn while the other patiently waited for his time. I think it was around sunset when everything ended and the three of us pretty much tired from the whole action.

Late at night, Neil and Steve came to me after dinner, pretty much eager to know who won the contest. And I had to tell them…

“If you two want to know… I decided that, after an entire day of sex and feeling the showcase of your skills, the contest ended in a tie”

“A tie? How? I don’t understand… are you sure, Janice?”

“Well, I am very sure. I was fucked by you both and I could not decide who the best at sexual matters was. You two are the best men I know doing women and thus a result that wasn’t a tie wouldn’t be fair to me or any of you. I know it’s not the result you two awaited but that’s it”

It was true, I could not really give them an answer about who was the winner and then I decreed both of them would be winners. But since I made up the contest, I decided to give them another chance to convince me early in the next morning.

“Well, it doesn’t mean the end of the world not to know who is the best between you two. Anyway, we are here alone and no one is around, so I decided we could have an ‘overtime’ thing here”

“Overtime?”

“Since I don’t know who the best is, why not I take you both to see if I can come up with a winner or keep the tie as it is”

Neil and Steve looked at each other, maybe not used to hear a girl wishing to have sex with both. They talked for a while, away from my ears and came back taking off their clothes.

“There will be a first time for everything, so there it is!”

Finally my plan worked well! I took both men’s dicks at the same time with my mouth and they went crazy with their first threesome together. Soon I told them to fuck me with all their strength and my holes became the house of their stunning cocks.

They alternated each other in my mouth and pussy and sometimes even in my bunghole. The grand finale was, of course, a double penetration (Steve in my pussy and Neil at my butt) showcase that definitely was able to make the tie stand. Afterwards, my face was entirely soaked of hot men cum.

After the vacation, they decided to engage more in threesomes with me and the other girls of our neighborhood. And I still remember that trip as the best of my whole life…

Comment

At least in bed #BlueLivesMatters and no one will boil because of that

TAGS: M/F, uniform, bond, oral

I don’t like to brag about my boyfriend Gary being a police officer, not at all. It’s not like he is a Superman or some kind of smart detective like the ones you see on TV or movies. He is just a street cop trying to do his job and make worth his value within the PD of my town.

But there is one only thing that I am not any she to brag about: his sexual skills. I don’t know if it’s because of the uniform, or because of his occupation or for the fact that he is indeed a hot man. But the one thing I can say about Gary that, in bed, he cannot leave a woman like me waiting for her moment to feel pleasure.

And I am not the kind of woman to deny such pleasure to a man like him. I cream when I see coming back home in his uniform, telling me about his day of hard work and what he did to keep the town safe. It is enough for me to make me horny and make my Gary come to bed so I can give him the proper ‘rest’ he needs after a hard day of work at the streets.

But you gotta know how to keep him pleased. It’s not every time that he arrives home after a day of duty with energy and mood enough to spend the night cuddling with you. If you are to date or even marry to a police officer you must have patience and faith that he will be alive every time he comes back to your place for you two to enjoy each other.

Well, if you want to know, I always try to keep the flame of our relationship burning. There was so many times that I did stuff for him to keep his dick happy that I would have trouble to pick only one story to tell you, but since it involves police officers, one at the top of my mind is that I need to talk about.

There was a time that it was rough for him at his bosses were rambling with him and his colleagues due to some stuff that I cannot recall what it was, but it was really big stuff for his department. I was always there when he came home and talked about it and heard every single complain of his.

Of course our sexual life took a hit because of it, he couldn’t perform the proper way or not even do it all. I could not force him to do anything but I had to make him regain confidence or my pussy would be not touched for a long while, and it wasn’t my intention to let my libido slip with the days going by…

I had to come up with an idea to help him to feel alright and regain his mood for our lovemaking. My imagination ran with ideas and I didn’t know which one I had to pick. Every single one seemed to fit the moment and all of them turned me on. But I had to find one and stick with it, my relationship’s survival depended very much on that.

It took three weeks to me to decide which idea I had to use. When that idea arrived at my mind, I was hesitant to pick it because I didn’t know how Gary would react to it. But at the same time it was the most plausible given his task and it would add a little spice to our relationship. It had to be that one and there wasn’t anything that I could do to back off and not do it.

A few days past of planning and setting up the scene. When the day arrived, a Friday, Gary came back home and did not found me downstairs. He called my name, probably anxious about my whereabouts, and I answered.
                  “Upstairs, honey”

I heard his footsteps as he took the way to where our bedroom was. A part of my mind tried to make me forget that whole story. I was, however, decided to keep up with the plan and go until the end. Gary depended of that effort, even if he didn’t knew anything about that.

“Today it was another day who sucked. The chief is again pissed and telling us off all the time, I don’t know what… MELISSA!?”

“Surprised to see me like that, Gary? “

I was with my hands cuffed to the bed, naked and with my legs mildly apart waiting for him to come. You should see the face he had when he saw me like that...

“Melissa! What are you doing?”

“Well, it’s not that clear what am I doing?”

“Why the heck you are handcuffed to the bed? Is there any practical joke around?”

“This is not a joke, sweetbums. This is as real as it can get. I want you to have sex with me like that”

“You cannot be serious…”

“This looks like a joke to you, Gary? Come on! I am trying to save our relationship!”

“And how this will save our relationship, Melissa? Our relationship isn’t in any danger, as far as I know about it”

“Well, but since your boss started with all that complaining over you and your team, you aren’t the same Gary. I want to keep my Gary alive and do not let him go away because of your problems at work”

“And handcuffing yourself to our bed will solve any of my problems?”

“I did want to do something that wasn’t anything ordinary and it was the only idea I found out that was interesting for me to do. And given what you do for a living… I didn’t have other choice than going with it and make you regain your mood”

“You don’t need to handcuff yourself only to make me happy, Melissa. I am good, it’s there are things at my job that I have to deal with, you know that very well”

“But it doesn’t mean that you have to bring them home. The only thing I want back home is you, Gary. And I want you to have sex with me while I am here with cuffs in my hands”

“If you want so… I cannot say no to a request from a woman like you”

That and a growing boner coming from his dick was a sign that he wasn’t going to give up, being too much for a man like him to let his job interrupt his relationship duties. He took off his outfit, except for his hat and started to give me his own version of Miranda rights.

“Ms. Melisa Yorba, you are under arrest for stealing my heart at my own will. You have the right to not remain in silence as I fornicate with you. Everything you might say won’t be used against you by me while we are in this bedroom. You have the right to say the name of your boyfriend, and if you don’t, you may tell God’s name… do you understand your right, miss?”

“Yes, I do officer!”

At some sort of role-playing stuff, he buried his face at my snatch, smelling and tasting my sexuality. At his ‘mercy’, I was, ready for to see my boyfriend take me as I was ‘helpless’, something that really turned me on.

“Ohhh… Gary… ahhhhhhh…”

He licked my pussy and did everything he could with his tongue before his dick became part of the game next. With my legs apart, he gently pushed his organ inside my sex, being on top of me. All I could do was to kiss him and smell the exciting scent of the first time in bondage.

‘Under arrest’ I was, but because I was guilty of loving my boyfriend, the one who I wanted to spend the rest of my life with, the one who risks his own to be near me and to help the ones that need help. And I had to retribute that with all of my love as I allowed to be ‘prisoner’ of Gary’s love. I felt I was at some kind of erotic flick and I loved it.

“Come on Gary! You know what to do! Give me what I deserve!”

“You only deserve to be nailed by your boyfriend, ma’am!”

He fucked me very good, harder even by the standards of our regular sex. Maybe I finally found the correct way for him to release the tension of his work and those fantasies were enough fine for us to enjoy them and keep our flame alive. I moaned and moaned his name and never remained in silence that night. Well, why would I?

“Melissa! This is the best sex I ever had!”

“For me too!”

He came at my belly and we shared another kiss after he fucked. For a while, we cuddled as we rested from the night we finally realized that we were meant for each other. Handcuff or no handcuff involved.

“I was afraid that we wouldn’t do this again, Gary…”

“Maybe we were just paying attention to silly stuff that were bothering us”

“I hope those things never come back to bother us again”

“Me too… thanks for doing all this”

“I did it for us!”

And before you ask, the cuff keys were closer to the bed and he managed to free me from them before we went to do a proper sex action without them. Fortunately, Gary’s work problems were over in a few weeks and now we are back to be the happiest couple that we know. And now with something in mind for the boring days.

Comment

And in these times, let's remember of better stuff from Middle East in this story, the 76th of the series

TAGS: M/F, F/F, M/F/F, oral, anal, rimjob, facial

This story is not what I qualify as a ‘fairytale’. It was just the right thing to do with an opportunity to change my life and get something I would never do if I hadn’t the choice to get into it. Maybe it was the most important thing I ever did in my life, regardless of career or anything else. And the way things happened to me really could become a book or a movie…

Well, I am not the only one at this boat. My friend Angela is with me on that too. We know each other since the junior high and we became inseparable since then. We were together all the time, like the life of one depended on the other to be. We even went to closer colleges so we could meet each other during off-class times. And, more than anyone, she knows about failing to find the perfect boyfriend.

Angela and I always had dates with other guys, but no one seemed to have what we need in a man. Or they were too much for us or they weren’t anything matching to our standards. It was very disappointing to us to not find someone else to be together that usually we resorted to each other at the lonely nights… you know, nothing like a woman to help another woman and that stuff. Well, we aren’t lesbians, probably a bit bi, but our occasional sexual adventures did not stop us to try to find the guys of our lives, even being at early 30s like we are now.

Our work at promoting events and parties led us to meet many people, including the man that would change our lives forever. Mr. Abdul Abulbul was a very wealthy man from somewhere in the Middle East, one of those guys who made his fortune between ventures at the oil industry and several smart investments around the globe. Very rich and indeed charming, the kind of man that could have the world and many more at his feet if he wished.

“Mr. Abulbul, we are very glad you decided to call us to make a party for your shareholders in the US. I am Elisa Stanley and this is my colleague Angela Galeano”

“I am enchanted to meet you two, Ms. Stanley and Ms. Galeano. I think we are going to work very well together”

Right at our first meeting, I noticed that there was something on that man that attracted me. I don’t know if it was the words he said, the way he said or even some early strike of charming, but standing in front of him I felt I was talking with a prince. Luckily, I found out that Angela shared the same opinion about him and we could talk afterwards about Abdul.

“Have you seen that guy? Oh My God! He is Prince Charming coming from Arabian lands!”

“People always say about how charming those rich people from there are and they seem to be right about that guy”

Our boss assigned me and Angela to work with him, as he constantly travelled to the USA for business and personal matters. Being already used to Western traits and stuff, it wouldn’t be a deal for him to have two women to work beside him and organize events on his behalf. Therefore, a bond started to grow between us and the gallant foreigner, who treated us like we were princesses when he dealt with our job.

That bond allowed us to meet him more, this time outside the work realm for lunches and dinners. And we could share a few of our personal stuff with him, as much as Abdul did it with us. It was during one of those lunches that we learned something that started to show that, soon, our lives would change.

“Abdul, a man like you cannot be all the time without having a girlfriend. I never saw you with one since we started to work with you”

“The fact is that I cannot find a woman that I can feel connected with her. I want to find a person that I can trust and share my innermost secrets so I can spend the rest of my life with her. Well, not a person, but two”

“What?”

“I guess you know the rules of my religion allow me to marry more than one woman. I do not know why, but I feel that having two wives would be the goal of my romantic life. Think it’s because I wonder if three can be better than two sometimes”

“Well, here in the US we cannot marry more than one person at most places… but I think I understand what you feel about it”

“Don’t get me wrong, but there are many reasons that I feel that marrying two women is the right fit for me. And even if I don’t marry those two, I will try to find my significant other”

We kept talking about other subjects but I did notice he talked about his love like with us like if he was trying to make a statement. Was he trying to hit on us? Would he be capable of that? Or I was overthinking about the whole situation. Afterwards, when I spoke with Angela, she had her own theory about that.

“Perhaps the man is just alone and needed to vent his feelings and wishes. It’s a natural thing”
                    “But I think I could help him to find his significant other… If I could… he is so charming and cute that I always wonder if I am falling in love with him…”

“Maybe we can, Elisa”

“How? Do you have any idea in mind?”

“Just like you, I think I am in love with Abdul. And if he wants to marry two women, we are the ones that can fill that vacancy inside his poor little heart”

“Could we? Well, we work for him and I don’t think that would interfere with our relationship with him”

“Elisa… we just had a lunch with him where he told that he had a broken heart. We’ve had too many broken hearts in our entire life and it’s time to stage a comeback. Perhaps our white knight is a man from the Middle East with lots of money and a great smile”

“If you are saying something like that, I think I cannot disagree with you, Angela. But, how do we can convince Abdul about that?”

“I don’t know, but when the opportunity comes, I’1l tell you”

The days gone by and Abdul went to his land and returned to America for another batch of meetings and events for shareholders and prospective business partners. Me and Angela did not planned anything for luring our possible man, but a night after a charity dinner became the perfect setting to snatch his heart.

Since me and Angela were still roommates, we invited Abdul to spend the night after the dinner at our place, for friendly reasons. He was very unsure to accept the invitation, since he never went to any woman’s house, be at his country or overseas but we managed to ease his mind and tell him that it wasn’t with any intention in mind. When he arrived, he made several compliments about our apartment and even smiled when we mentioned that part of that was paid with his well-earned money.

At first, it was just a friendly meeting, with coffee and a lot of talk about how the other dinner’s attendants were dresses and how they behaved, but soon Angela took the road where we keen to finish around his arms as their women.

“I thought that you would leave the dinner with a nice broad at your arms, Abdul”

“Well, I did. But I did not left with only one, Angela my dear”

“But it was us who invited you to come home. So, technically, we had the nice gentleman around our arms”

“I like the mind of Western ladies sometimes. You know how to take initiative when you need to. You don’t see that much with the women of my country”

“And there is anything else you like about Western women?”

“Well, it depends of which subject you are talking about, girls.”

“It’s… well, I was remembering about our talk earlier about your love life and I wondered if you had anything that interested you in a Western woman if you had to marry one”

“To be honest with you, Elisa, the kind of woman I would love to marry should be someone else like you or Angela. Don’t get me wrong, but it’s how my mind works the perfect woman”

Was he hitting on us? Definitely he was hitting on us! And we loved it!

“L-Like us?”

“You two have all the physical and the psychological traits I look forward on a woman, also adding how lovely you treat me and how our relationship evolved from just working business to a true friendship. You two are really awesome women and what I want on them is that they were as amazing as you two are”

“Oh… wow… well, I don’t know what to say, Abdul. No man told us anything about that, or even mentioned something on that matter”

“You two suffered in love as much as I did. I can understand and share the pain, if we really have one. But since I met you two, Angela and Elisa, you managed me to make me smile, to make me happy and also many other things. I owe that to you”

“We only need to say that the same applies between us and you. The first time we met you, we immediately felt we could share a wonderful bond. You are different of all the men we’ve met before, the ones that disappointed us while we were dating with them. You are the perfect kind of man, and I don’t want to list all the good things you are or possess for that. You only need to know that we are in love with you, Abdul Abulbul”

“Are you being seriously? Because, if you are, I need to say that I am in love for you two, Elisa Stanley and Angela Galeano”

Well, that was much unexpected. I thought it should be something more dramatic or like the movie endings, but it was like that. And who would I or Angela to complain about that. We love him and he loves us, so…

“Since we know know that we love each other, what we must do now?”

“I don’t know… do you ladies have any idea in mind?”

“I think I do have, but I need to you if you are comfortable with the idea of having two women right now with you for…ahem… ‘carnal deals’”

“It’s not that I do not like that, but has been long time that I do not have something like that with a woman, let alone two”

“Well, Abdul, you are in your lucky night, dear!”
                    We stood up in front of Abdul and decided to give him a little show, as we explained him about our ‘special friendship relation’. Abdul didn’t mind about two women having sex with each other, he even mentioned that it excited him somehow and we decided to give him a good thing, by kissing each other and erotically dancing in front of him.

He watched it like it was one of those movies you gotta see it until the very end. We could look him smiling as me and Angela kissed and danced ourselves, rubbing our bodies against each other through the fabric of our dresses. Aftewards, we were fully undresses, perhaps except by our hats and Angela laid me down at the floor and put her head between my legs, just to show how much we cared about each other.]

“Go ahead! Show Abdul how much you love me, Angela!”

Of course she had to show how much she munched my pussy to that foreign visitor to watch. Quickly his hand went over to his crotch and his wiener was outside his pants for a well deserved masturbation. It was marvelous to see him giving himself pleasure as Angela gave it to me with her always diligent tongue.

“Ohhh Yess… Angela… that way! See, Abdul. This is how much we are happy with each other. Will you be happy with us too?”

After her turn, it was mine to give head to my best friend forever. The same way I felt before, it was her turn to moan and please Abdul. And he was very delighted to watch us fuck each other and eager to see if he was going to get a piece of the action.

“You two together look amazing… you are better than I would expect”

“And why a gentleman like you doesn’t come to join us. Please, don’t be shy…”

He wasn’t much of shy but it wasn’t a situation he took part often. We took off his clothes and let him use his keffiyeh, to keep ourselves at fair game. Soon, me and Angela went for his cock and sucked like we never sucked one before. It was very different from all the dicks we had sucked at our entire life. All the times where our relationships failed had to finish that night.

“I never sucked someone who came from another country. And now I think why I missed those that much”

His cock was somehow bigger and thicker than any boyfriend we want and it was very good to taste. Abdul moaned as his eyes gazed us giving him a blowjob head to bottom and even licking and sucking his balls.

“Oh, ladies… ahhhh…”

Next, I helped Angela to sit at his rod, and she got humping him in style. It was totally arousing to see my good friend to be fucked by a stallion from the Middle East that I even touched myself for a while before putting my head at the important places of her body, kissing, licking her tits and also her clit.

“Ohhhhhhhhhh! ABDUL! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”
                    It was so delicious to see them doing it like that and my mind ran with crazy ideas on what I could do with him to match the horniness of him banging Angela’s pussy. Suddenly, I was at some kind of porno flick, one of those where two ladies decide to give a foreign visitor something of their own ‘work’.

“You Americans know how to do it! Your two are extremely awesome to do!”

Next, I laid myself in the couch and it was Abdul’s turn to give me delight. Now, Angela was the one who watched from court seat level the Middle Eastern make love with me. And suddenly I knew that he was really the man of mine and her dreams. How he fucked good! How his dick banged me in a way that no one else did with me… It was like I went straight to the Erotic Heaven, if such one exists.

“You are so different from the men that I dated before, Abdul”

“Elisa, my dear, soon you won’t need to worry anymore about other men”

He was surely right as he banged me the good way, teasing my pussy and bringing me to places where I thought I would never come back. Soon, Angela joined us for a threesome and I went to taste her pussy as she sat on my face and allowed our man to still keep his dick inside me. I cannot believe how horny I was by doing the two people that I loved the most at that living room. But those things happen, you know.

“Ohhhhhhhhhh! Yeahhhhhhhh! Yessssssss!”

“Abdullll! Hmmmm… Ohhhhhhhhh!”

He did Angela too in another position, as I had my turn to let my best friend eat my pussy for a second time that night. This time, I had my ass into her face as she was again sitting at his lap, but now the foreigner did the job of pushing his genitals inside her cunny.

“Aohhhhhhhhh! I am going to heaven with you, Abdul! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!”

Hearing Angela moan as he banged her got me even hornier and also allowed me to have the best of her tongue skills. Sometimes I thought how the things went from just doing business for a rich oil king to become his lover and who knows his wife. All my life we searched for our ‘prince charmings’ and he came all in one, with foreign accent and wealthy charms.

“You two are so good! I would marry you two right now!”

“You can marry us later. Now, make us cum!”

Given the stud he was, it wasn’t hard for him to make us orgasm like no man has done it before. It was like we had the best dream ever, the most pleasant of them all… and later, it was his turn, and we were thankful to let him cum all over our bodies and to drink and taste his sperm.

“Abdul Abulbul, you are the man of our lives! We want to spend our lives with you. You are the one what we want!”

“Elisa Stanley and Angela Galeano, you are the women of my life! I want so dearly to spend the rest of my life with you two…”

We did kissed again and spend the rest of the night with him. In a space of weeks, we married him by his nation’s laws. Me and Angela remain working with events, but now with a company set with his money to take over the global market and the three of us travel around the world to do events and enjoy the married life.

And the sex? Well, it’s still amazing and we are still giving him the best and he the same with us. We would love to tell more about that, but I am soon to join Angela in another night of sexy action with Abdul. Maybe someday I can tell how it happened…

Comment

• If her pussy could talk... actually it can't, but who tells the story do adn here is tale number 77, 'Pussy Confessions'

TAGS: M/F/F, F/F, M/F, oral,

If only pussies could talk… well, you know this is kind of cheesy but I bet many of them would have so many stories to tell. I wonder how much stories they have about the many lovers they had and the things it did with them. I also bet that many of them would be worthy of books and movies and even TV series.

Mine? Fortunately I can speak that my pussy is also part of this hall of fame of sexual tales. Since my first time, I had so many experiences in my life that it’s hard for me to tell which one I could tell. All of them, with men, women or both, are equally important in my life and will be hard for me to pick just one story to talk about, because when I remember one, the other comes out and the another and I get so wet that, in a span of minutes, I get myself horny and soon give in into the self-gratification.

Let me see… how about if I pick a story about how I seduced (and got seduced as well) by a fellow couple of mine, Clark and Rita Shelton. Clark was a former acquaintance of mine but we did not pursue a relationship and he ended up marrying Rita. I quickly became friends of her and both visited my house and I theirs for regular friendly meetings, just to talk about business and relationship stuff, you know that kind of thing.

They love to hear my stories about my relationships and are very eager to know each and every single detail of all of them. Clark and Rita perhaps were the most interested people to know about my sexual life and they were always stunned when I told about every rendezvous I got into.

“Alice, your life is really, you know, so zany and exciting, with all those dates and stuff. I still wonder why you did not married yet”

“Unfortunately, I am not as lucky as you, Rita, to find someone that can fit to my needs. And well, I am not yet willing to giving up on doing what I do. If I have to marry somebody, has to be someone that agrees with my mind and joins me in my adventures”

Maybe for them it was different to see a single woman doing what I do without having any thoughts to try something different. Well, I am not different of any woman that does want to settle down someday but I am very comfortable with how I go with my life and wanted to enjoy that before I went to find something else to do.

Their interest at my stories were unique and I only thought that it was because I was too much of friends of them and sometimes a married couple needed to get some fresh air from the usual life of monogamy that its expected from them. Always wondered if they used something that I said when they had love with each other after our meetings and that thought always made me hornier that I usually am.

However, I never thought (to my surprise, you know) that my stories would make them turns his attentions to… me! It was a pleasant Saturday evening when it happened and it was just a regular meeting of a happy married couple with their single galpal at her apartment. It was, really, but God pretty much played the games expected to be played and the unthinkable (at least for me) happened.

The chat was about regular stuff that friend’s talk, like business, traveling, gossiping, and the kind of stuff you expect from these kinds of meetings. But then it was my turn to update them about my love life and this is how the plot unfolded until I had the threesome of my life.

“You know, I was thinking about that you two are the only people that seem to always get interested to know about with who I go out and what happened in my dates”

“You are our friend Alice, and your stories were always good. You know about that, you live the good life”

“I can get it where you want to go, Clark, but you two are different from all of my other friends. They always see me with some sort of disapproving eyes or even trying to play down with them. You and Rita and the two only people that seem to get them in a good light”

“And why we wouldn’t? You have an amazing life, so full of things and people surrounding you. Sometimes I wish that me and Clark could do stuff like you, Alice”

“Do you mean that you two wish to have my life?”

“Not your life, but most of our friends are married and they all live the life that we also endure. You know, all the things that married people do, talk, enjoy. You are different… you are single, can do anything you want, live the life you want without whatever ‘society’ thinks about you. When we hear about what you do and your dates, makes us feel like we can find something to make ourselves excited with”

“But you two have a great life as well. You have everything you want, can also do anything you want. You have each other and this is the most important thing in your life. Your life is as great as you deem that my life is”

“I guess you are right, Alice. But, there is another thing that your stories make us think about”
                      “And what is it?”

“Well, I already told Rita about our past relationship and how you were with me on bed, you know about it right?”

“Yes, and well I told Rita everything me and you did when we were together. To where you want to lead this, Clark?”

“I don’t know, just wondering about that… since you told us you slept with all of your friends. Remember that?”

“I do remember that. I told you that I slept with all the friends I know, but thinking about that, the only person I did not sleep with yet from the ones I am friends with is…”

Right when I remembered that I never had anything with Rita, I finally realized the intention of their talk. It was a brilliant plan, like the ones I did with several of my dates… And I wasn’t willing to leave them with empty hands.

“If you are trying to ask if I want to have sex with you two, why you did not asked me earlier. I would love to help you with that”

“And do you want?”

“How can I refuse a gorgeous couple like yours when I am deeply horny like I am getting right now?”

Right there no more repressions or anything else to mask our true feelings. We looked at each other like we were to devour ourselves in lust. Soon, their hands went for my legs and then or all over my body and so were my hands on them. Who knew my stories would make people so horny that gave them ideas like that.

“If you are uncomfortable with that, we can stop and leave”

“Don’t even think to stop, Clark. Want to bone you and your wife right now!”

At first, Clark allowed Rita have her way on me, as ‘she has know you better Alice’ thing. We had a very passionate lesbian kiss before she undressed me to my hat, gloves, stockings and garterbelts. She was nearly as naked as I was and she took all the time in the world to run her tongue from my breasts to her pussy, as her husband watched with his dick in had already enjoying himself with the process.

”Oh God… your wife’s tongue is divine!”

“I told she would love you to lick her pussy, sweetheart… this woman is a never ending tank of lust”

My legs were open and allowed Rita to taste my pussy as I moaned with the woman’s act at my intimate parts. The fact that Clark was there watching and feeling himself excited with all that was more than just another reason to feel pleased to engage on that threesome.
                      “Alice, you are so hot! The first pussy I am eating and already is the only I want to eat!”

My mind was filled with hotness and thoughts with both of them and I wanted all of them to be reality. I told Clark that he should join us and he went to stick his rod inside my mouth and of course you know what happened.

“Alice, you seem to upgrade your cocksucking game from the old days. Ohhhhh!”

Being licked by a married woman as I sucked her husband was something that I must confess I rarely felt in my entire life, being myself most interested in single people. But now all that I wanted was to have sex with those two, become their lover and enjoy all that they could give to me in sexual matters.

“You two are so delicious, want to fuck with you both all night long!”

Don’t know if we could have the stamina for it, but we did played along with that position before Rita moved on and allowed her beloved hubby to stick his cock inside my pussy. I slept with him for a while when we were young and, right from the first strokes, it was clear that he become a wild fucker in the bed.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Clark!”

“You are as delicious as you were in the past, Alice!”

Rita just watched us doing it but herself was as horny as I am and decided to sit at my face, and of course I knew what she wanted and went to lick that gorgeous pussy of hers. It was already the best sex I ever had.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhh! Alice!”

“Uhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh”

“Yess! My God! Ohhhhhhhhhh…”

I had so many threeways in my life but that one was different. I was fucking two of my best friends, something that much people might frown upon, but for me it was different. Now, they were more than just friend to me. Rita and Clark were now part of my life and I wanted them all the time forever.

“Ahhhh yesss… I love to fuck you two! Ahhhhhhh!”

“Keep licking my pussy, Alice! Your tongue is so hot! Just like in the stories!”

The three of us were burning already in desire and wanted more and more. Soon, I started to ride Clark’s dick as Rita decided to take care of my mouth and tits. The woman was so fucking horny that I could see that she would do it for an entire day if she could muster stamina for that.

“Ohhhhhhhhhh! Alice! You are as hot as ever!”

It was awesome to ride Clark’s amazing dick, something that I was even puzzled to forget the feeling about how it was, maybe because it was a long time that I had sex with him. And it was so good to have those memories back, all thanks to what could be just a casual chat between friends…

“Ahhhhhhhhhh! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

Well, Clark also fucked his wife, as she licked my pussy during that. I could watch from the courtside seats how they were a great couple. When I realized that my stories helped them to be what they were and how they were, I became enormously proud to make that happen, and well, maybe I wasn’t just that hedonistic woman that many could think that I am.

“Ohhhhhh! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

We fucked very much during that night, trying everything we could before the three of us came. Me and Rita did it first, and I must say that it was perhaps the best orgasm I ever had in my entire life. Then, it was his turn to spill his jizz on our faces and mouths, which we drank willingly.

“I cannot believe that sleeping with you two could make me very happy!”

“The only thing I can say about that is that we share the same feeling, Alice”

“We should do that every week, don’t you think?”

“How about become a Saturday Night’s special? You, Rita, me and a house only for us to fuck in it”

“I love the suggestion. Can’t wait to have Alice’s pussy again with me next Saturday”

“I Agree. But I hope I won’t be missing it so much until there”

“I don’t know. How about later we try it again to see if that cannot be missed?”

“Great idea, Clark! I love you two!”

“We love you too, Alice!”

Comment

• If your secretary want to spice up your sex life, go for it! At least, it was what this couple at, in our 78th tale

TAGS: M/F/F, oral, facial

My job is to help people and it’s impossible for me to not do something when someone needs advice. I am a secretary a big company and what I do is just make things happen, from phone calls to give and receive reports from our branches. All the different kinds of stuff I have to do to assure the company will run smoothly and everything falls at its right place. But sometimes people need help with other stuff, and that’s where you need to be aware, because good things might happen through that.

And these good things happened with me and George and Dolly Wood. George is the son of the company’s founder and inherited the business when his father passed away. When he married Dolly, she also became a shareholder and the two started to run the things together, and I was assigned to be their leading assistant on everything they needed, be something easy or hard.

At first, the general feeling was that they were nothing else than two spoiled wealthy guys who think that they can get something to command and have nothing else to care about. The first months of their leadership showed both as arrogant and pretty much bossy, to the chagrin of most employees, used to the style that Mr. Gary, George’s father, ran the place, totally polar opposites between one and the other.

That was the general view from the start, but as much as they got involved into the company’s things, their behavior started to get a little better. Of course their usual manners appeared once in a while, but as soon as the Woods immersed themselves at the office, they knew that it wasn’t a thing for ‘take the profits and run’ stuff.

“Marcy, I know that we’ve been a bit annoying to you these days, but I want to know that you are one of the best employees of the company. And I am being serious”

“Thank you for the kind words, Mrs. Wood. And I am sure that I am going to help you to make yourselves better at the office”

Four years into their marriage, however, they were going through the occasional troubles a married couple. It wasn’t something really tough, but they constantly bickered about anything to the point that anyone outside the office could hear them. Everybody thought they were the kind of the ‘perfect couple’, because both were wealthy and lived the best of life, but sometimes people surprise you.

As usual, I was in the middle of the entire melee, trying to keep my sanity intact as George and Dolly yelled to each other over mostly meaningless stuff. Even worse was that I had to do stuff for both and listening them complain about their significant other was too much for me that I decided to be the ‘voice of reason’ among the chaos.

“You two have a problem and I will be the one that can help you to solve that!”

“And how you will help us, Marcy? You are a secretary, not a therapist”

“You are right, Mr. Wood. I ain’t a therapist, but I work for both of you and I am sure I can deal with your problem”

“Seriously? Just tell us how…”

“Why we don’t talk about it? Well, I am a neutral person between the two of you, since I work for both and I think I can be the arbiter and find out why are you two so angry to each other”

“Maybe we can give it a try. It won’t hurt to see if you have a solution out of your trick bag”

From that point, I decided to be closer to them and notice their fights with attention, and then talked with both about their lives and the reason of the annoying bickering. The process made me learn pretty much about their behavior, habits, pet peeves and other stuff that were able to draw a flowchart on their marriage. But even with all that information, I wasn’t able to realize the reason of the fighting. Not until, after a day of work, the three of us were at his office, I learned that they weren’t the ‘hottest couple in town’

“I know so much about you but there is only one thing that we did not talk about so far: your sexual life”

“And why this matters for your little experiment, Marcy?”

“Maybe what bothers you two might lie in something that happens or not under the sheets and we can find the best way to get rid of it so you can be happy again”

“I don’t know if we should share our bed stuff with you. You are our secretary and…”

“Now I guess I am more than that. I am not that specialist on relationships but I know how to deal with people and this is what I am looking for with you”

“Well, if this matters for you…”

Dolly was the first to talk and then George joined her. She told me about how she did married virgin and she didn’t even kissed other guy at the cheek before she met him. And George wasn’t too much of a ladies’ man, mostly because he thought every chick went for her only because of his money and status. With this background, them falling in love for each other was something really unexpected, at least in my view.

“After we married, our life was great and sex was good too, but since the last year, it doesn’t seem as good as it was. It’s like it needs something”

“We cannot complain about it, but our sex was even better when we married than now. Not that we are doing badly, it’s…”

“I can see, Mrs. Wood. Well, it happens with everyone, married or not. It’s just that you need something new to light up the flame again, in my point of view”

“But what? It’s not like we have ideas to make our sex better”

“Have you talked to each other about fantasies and turn-on?”

“No…”

“That’s it! This is the reason of your problems”

“How our arguments can be connected with our sexual life, Marcy?”

“They are since all the frustration that comes out from not having a good sex ends up fueling your arguments and thus making you argue with each other all the time, Mrs. Wood”

“It’s unbelievable, but now that you mentioned, I remind that we didn’t had much discussions during the early days of your relationship and marriage. This makes sense.”

“It happens with anyone, believe me. It’s not something that you need to bemoan about it, you two just need to try new things to make the things alive again on the bed”

“And how do you expect we pursue that, Marcy?”

“Why not try something that you would love to do with your wife, Mr. Wood? At least there is something that any of you wishes to do sometime”

They remained in silence for a while, but soon it was George who said it, and it was pretty much something that surprised his beloved wife.

“Well… I never told Dolly about that, because she would throw a fit, but… well, I always wanted to have another woman to join us in sex”

“George?”

“Dolly, I would love to have sex with you and another woman. I always fantasized with that for the last two years, but never had the boldness to talk about it. Maybe because I knew that you wouldn’t accept it due to your upbringing, but I want to see you doing another woman as well. That’s it, I told you and here is Marcy as well who knows it…”

“George… why you want to have sex with another woman than me?”

“I want to have sex with you and her, Dolly. I don’t know why, maybe is a thing that every man has, I can’t explain. But now that Marcy gave us stuff to open our eyes with, I think that can be the only way we can overcome our fights and lack of libido”

“I think it’s a valid point he made, Mrs. Wood. I don’t know if you will accept it, but I hope you think about why he has fantasies about it”

Dolly stood there silent for a while, without even answering her mind about George’s fantasy. I don’t know what was inside her mind during that, but I guess she knew that her marriage could depend on how she viewed that.

“George… we are married for the last four years and you are the only man I ever loved the way you have to pronounce the word love. I love you and want you to feel alright, as much as I want to feel alright. What you said to me, well… I don’t know what to say… I never thought on stuff like that in my life, I am not a woman who allows herself to have such desires. But, at the same time, I think we should try to see if this can save our marriage”

“What? Do you mean that you will say yes?”
                        “On times like these, we cannot have the luxury to refuse to do something that can help us. And since it was Marcy’s suggestion, I wonder that she can be the woman you are looking for”

Wasn’t my intention to ever be into a threesome with the boss and the bosslady and it was unbelievable, even to her husband that I was the one she picked to be the ‘third person’ at their relationship. But I did understand her reasons for that and I confess that I wished to be part of that outcome.

“If that means an yes, the only thing I need to know is to formally invite Marcy to have a threesome with us, right here in the office”

And there it was! From ‘therapist’ to a lover and I wasn’t even going to fuck both! But I had a job to do and since they were willing, I got between them and looked with seductive looks to both George and Dolly.

“I think you two need to do new stuff for real, Mr. and Mrs. Wood. And I am the one that can bring new stuff to both of you”

I could feel at Dolly’s face the reaction when I started to touch her in a way that she was never touched by a lady and then it was George. Soon, the three of us kissed each other, a thing that neither I did in my entire life and it was quickly one of the best things I did at the sexual matters.

“Please, Marcy. Show to Mr. Wood how you do it”

It was something much daring for Mrs. Wood to talk like that and I had only one thing than take his dick out of his pants and suck his dick. And it was something even hotter when she asked me to take off panties and underwear so she could lick my pussy! Things that only love and lust combined can do,

“Dolly?!”

“I want to much to have her, George!”

Sandwiched between the blowjob on Mr. Wood and being eaten by Mrs. Wood, I was at some place between pleasure and double pleasure. I was never part of a threesome before and this was the last kind of situation I would think that something like that could muster. But things happen out of nowhere sometimes and you gotta enjoy the opportunities as they appear into your way.

“Want to have sex with my husband, Marcy?”

“I want very much!”

She then helped me to sit at his dick and with my back ‘facing’ him. As I started to ride him (pretty much mixed with the fucking of his own), I noticed that it was a waste of time for them to bug about their sexual life. He was the perfect stud, the man who had the money and the looks and also knew how to properly have sex with a lady. They should not have put meaningless stuff in front of their happiness that way.
                        “Do you like Mr. Wood, Marcy? He fucks good?”

“Oh Yes! Oh Yes! Oh YESSSSSSSSSSSS!”

Dolly sucked my tits and kissed me as I fucked her husband and she seemed to love to see other woman ride George’s dick, telling me and him about how we did feel during that. I guess she was the horniest of us all if we can give it an account of it to the masses, given how she was hooked into that fucking.

For a while, I turned my face to George’s to keep the ride-banging and he looked at me with a grin that made me sort of ‘fall in love’ with him. Well, I would not steal him from his wife but his way made me ditch every thought of arrogance and selfishness I had about him. He was just a man who needed to do the things he wanted and so he was at that point.

“Ohhhh! Mr. Wood! I want to lick your wife’s pussy, I want it”

“Come and eat my pussy, Marcy. You deserve it!”

He put me in all fours and Dolly had her legs open for me, where I put my head to eat her hot snatch as George fucked my pussy. I cannot speak in words how tasty her pussy was or why I loved to feel like that, but I was glad to help both to enjoy finally a good moment of sex, after years of trouble and annoying bickering.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

“Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Uhhhhhhh!”

Next, it was her turn to let the couple have sex and just watch it, or even join it to ‘coach’ them in some needs. First, George had Dolly in doggystyle and I was holding her ass so I could see his cock going in and out of her pussy. That woman moaned like she never had sex like that in her life and perhaps that was true. It was probably the first time that fucking for Mrs. Wood was something that she could enjoy it fully in years.

They tried several stuff with me helping them and doing things to please both of the Woods. I never saw such happy couple in my entire life during that fuck and it was sure that now things would be different for them.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

“Oh Yes! Oh Yes! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

Mr. Wood finished by spreading his manmilk onto our bodies and we kissed after the fuck. It was an amazing job to help them and the Woods were pretty much keen for me to get more involved into their life.

“You are superb, Marcy! You saved our marriage!”

“You don’t need to thank me, Mr. Wood. I only did my job and won’t charge an extra for that”
                        “I want you to be our personal sex coach. I want you to show us how we can do better sex”

“Well, let me think… can we have sex again tomorrow after the office hours?”

“Anytime you want, Marcy… we are happy that you changed our lives today”

Comment

• Train sex lovers... this is for you! See how a couple enjoyed the bumps of the ride for a good night of fun

TAGS: M/F, exhib, train sex, oral

I like to make trips on trains better than doing it with cars or planes. I love to just be there sitting in the train as I can get a nice view of the landscape and the services of cross-country trips are always first class. I always pick a train trip if the opportunity is available and do not regret about it.

Besides all that, there is another reason that makes me prefer the train over other ways to make long distance transportation methods. That reason happened two years ago, when I took the train for a trip from Philadelphia, where I currently live, to Phoenix, where I would attend a business convention.

When the train stopped at Washington, a brunette jumped in and went to the car where I was, sitting in front of me. At first, we didn’t share any words for a while, but since there were only us two there, a conversation ensued.

“To Where are you going?”

“Des Moines. I am going to visit relatives there. And you?”

“I’ll attend a convention at Phoenix”

“I can notice, the suit and the suitcase, you really look like a successful businessman”

“I don’t say that I am a successful one, but I am someone who works hard in my job”

“This is the kind of man I like. I love men that can handle their things on their jobs and personal life”

“That means that you are really interested about my personal life, right?”

“I am just starting a conversation here you know…”

“I am sorry, but I am not used to talk much during trips”

“Guess there is time and place for a first time…”

“I am not against it, it’s just I don’t know you and…”

“Then let me introduce myself. My name is Enid Acosta, and yours?”
                          “Robert Sumter, but you can call me ‘Bob’”

“It’s nice to meet you, Bob…”

“And what do you do for a living, Enid?”

“I work in the fashion industry. Mostly dealing with the whole ‘fashion week thing’ and its backstages”

“It must be an amazing job to do, Enid”

“It is, but it’s so troublesome sometimes. You know that I am into a industry full of snakes and would-be divas”

“If you saw that I see at every business meeting I attend…”

Well, after the awkward introduction, the chat seemed to work out good. Enid was a pleasant woman to talk and quickly we formed a rapport. We shared stuff about each other during a while and noticed we have similar views and likes in various sections of life.

It should be only a normal talk by two train travelers that are meeting for the first time, but Enid was a different kind of traveler and she was intended that I knew about that.

“Listen Bob, do you use the train for travelling all the time?”

“I do. I think it’s better to use them when you are taking long distance trips.”

“And never happened something different during those trips?”

“I don’ know. What do you mean exactly by ‘something different’?”

“As you’ve done something really tempting in a train car”

I didn’t knew to where she wanted to lead the conversation until I noticed she had a grin at her face and her hands were closer to her skirt, like if she was messing with it. What that woman had on mind for me?

“Well, I never did stuff like that in a train, Enid. I am more entertained with the landscape than noticing other stuff around”

“Not even once?”

“Are you trying to hit on me? Or there is something behind these looks?”

“Have you seen on TV that report on people who like to have sex in trains?”

“I saw it. And I believe that you are a part of this… ahem… fandom”

“I don’t know if ‘fandom’ is the word that fits what I do, but I like to take the risk sometimes, Bob. Having sex in a train is one of the best things a person can feel”

“Really?”

“Why are you doubting of me?”

“I am not, it’s just that I am not a person who is pursuing that currently”

“Maybe I can change your mind today”

Suddenly Enid lifted her skirt and I could see that she wasn’t wearing panties at all! The only thing that covered her pussy from the outside world was just the fabric of her outfit. I admit it’s a good way to try to convince anyone of something.

“Nobody had show their pussy during a train trip”

“I think I can show you more, Bob”

“And what do you suggest?”

“So now are you interested?”

“I am a single man and I cannot deny anything coming from a beautiful woman like you Enid”

“Hard to lure you into it but I finally made it”

“Well, I think I am tired to just see the landscape. I want to see something different this time”

Well, I don’t have an easy explanation to tell how I decided to go with Enid’s plan but I think that she was a woman too hard to not feel seduced by. But the idea of having sex in a train was pretty much interesting and, what the hell, I deserve to have some fun as well sometimes…

Enid, who knew those things better than I, guided me to the sleeping cars, trying to not get much attention from the train personnel. I let her take control of the whole deal and she promised that I would have ‘so much fun’ with her.

We did enter into one of the ‘bedrooms’ of that car and quickly undressed as Enid closed the door assuring no one else would be there to catch us in the act. We quickly undressed ourselves and decided that a 69 was enough for us to start.

“Don’t worry, I’ll make sure we will cum before our meeting is over”

Immediately I felt the thrill that people like Enid felt doing people in trains. It was like I was sneaking into some forbidden place and seeing things that I shouldn’t, some sort of secret society I was trying to join. It was really different to lick that pussy and feel Enid suck my dick. It wasn’t like with my former girlfriend or any other girl I had a relationship with. It was different, but I couldn’t say quite much how it was.

“Why I am feeling this is the best thing I ever got in this trip?”

“Relax, baby. I’ve more tricks in my bag”

Enid knew how to suck cock and she was amazed as well on how I ate her pussy. It wasn’t the long sixty-niner we all wish to do but the pace of that moment was enough for us to get really horny for a hot fuck.

“I’m thinking I will enjoy more my train trips for now on”

Enid put herself in all fours and allowed me to put my dick inside her slit. We moaned less loud than the usual, since we didn’t wish to get interrupted. It was like something magic came up in my head and made me feel already stunned to make love with that gorgeous woman in a sleeping train car.

“Oh My God! It’s so good! Enid!”

“I knew you would like…”

Enid was a hot woman and she knew how to make a guy feel comfortable in a moment like that, where a man like me went in a different situation. I banged that woman in all fours for a long while before she took me to one of the beds and I started to make her ride my dick and well, she knows how to make those situations work best for both sides.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhhh!”

“Ohhhhhhhhh Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

I could feel the horniness burn into our bodies and Enid loved to have my dick inside her and riding my like a A-Class cowgirl. Sex in a train was a delicious thing to do and she proved me that right.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Fuck me Bob!”

“Oh Enid! You are so hot!”

I feared my ass on being busted but fortunately we could have the whole sex without disturbances. We fucked for a while before her chin and lips were covered by my cum, a fitting end to something amazing that I was introduced.

“So, are you convinced about doing sex in a train, Bob?”

“You made me a converted, Enid, that’s for sure…”

“I am glad that you are now one of us, but I think it’s time to say that we might no see each other for a while, you know…”

“I saw the report on TV, I am aware about that”

“But if you want to share something, here is my phone number and if you want to try again with me, I can go to Philly or you can go to DC”

We put our clothes one and had talk and some food before she arrived to her destiny, and later it was my turn to arrive to Phoenix. In fact, I never met Enid again but since then I partake of many sexual encounters inside trains and I have many stories to tell, but I might need to have more of those before I write a book.

Comment

• We are at the 80th chapter of the series. One that will attract the love for threesomes, stewardesses and that kind of fantasy which involves having sex in a plane

TAGS: M/F/F, oral, 69, anal hand,

Have friends in the right places might be something that not many people think about it, but when you need something really bad, they might be the ones that can provide you the needed stuff. And if you are husband to an always ‘demanding’ wife like I am, you really need to count with someone that can give you good stuff without making you sweat to please your significant other.

Lena Barese falls exactly at that level of friendship. I still remember the day where she moved to our neighborhood, three years ago. Me and my wife Sandra were the first ones to greet the air stewardess, a very young and cute blonde girl that would be the one that changed our lives and our relationship from the very first moment we saw her.

“Hello, we are the Whitleys, I am Glenn and she is Sandra, my wife”

“Nice to meet you two. My name is Lena Barese and I just moved in to the house in front of yours, as you can see”

“Hope you can find the paradise staying here at our neighborhood”

“I am sure I will”

“I can see there is an uniform there at the chair…”

“Yep, Mrs. Whitley. I am an air stewardess”

“Really? I always wanted to be one when I was a kid! I loved to see you do that stuff you do during flights”

“Well, it’s a hard job and it’s not like what people think about it is”

As we went to a lengthy first chat, Lena revealed us that she opted to live in a house because she was tired to share apartments with fellow stewardesses, maybe needing to try something different and live her own life with some privacy. And we were also pleased to see someone different than the ‘regular suburban families’ to live around us.

Our bond was quickly formed and we started to visit each other pretty often while she was on land. When she went of her flight assignments, we took care of her place until she returned from that. It was a great friendship undoubtedly, but the best thing of it came when she told us she could help us to do anything she can due to her job.

“Anything you want, like moving to another class, a different flight, anything, just come to me and I’ll try to arrange that to you two”

The first time we decided to get her help was at a flight we took with her company and overbooking problems kept us away from doing the trip. Lena used some of her powers within the airline to book us another flight to go, without any expense and even getting an upgrade of class. Isn’t good or what?

Tons of good stuff happened through our relationship, although I need to explain that is not based on exploiting her position to get ‘rewards’ for us. Our friendship is legit and true and those things we do are only to get something extra in life. And also Lena got a lot of stuff we could give to her that she couldn’t be able to do if she lived with her friends in an apartment.

But we don’t want to talk about that but to mention the reason that this story is being done. Last year, the airline staged some kind of promotional trick for married couples due to Valentine’s Day. The thing was that several couples could get a free trip to wherever they wished to in a plane specially made for them. Yep, that’s what you heard: a plane made for the couples, just them and no one else than the crew and perhaps a few stewardesses. Sandra suggested that we had to take the chance to a free flight and so did we.

Unfortunately, we didn’t win the prize, but a few days after the end of the contest, Lena went to our home and told us she had a ‘surprise’. The three of us got reunited and the blonde air hostess explained which kind of trick she got at her bag.

“I talked with a few friends in the company and since you two are faithful customers and picked our airline as your favorite, they allowed me to show you one of the planes we used and have a day experience in it”

“Really? That is fantastic! It will be so great to know such plane. I was so curious to see which this kind of ‘Valentine Flight’ is they mentioned”

“We didn’t win the contest but surely got something good as consolation”

It was something really amazing what Lena did to us and both of us thought what we could give her in return for her to be so kind to let us see the plane. And after pitching a few ideas, we had the perfect one waiting for being done.

The day finally came and we visited the ‘Valentine Plane’ for the first and probably only time. It was even better than we pictured at our daydreams! It was like some kind of those small planes, but it had everything an Airbus or Boeing have. They even had a bed in it if the couple needed to enjoy themselves further.

“Look, Glenn, it’s amazing! I would love to fly in a plane like this!”
                            “If I was rich, I would buy two of these!”

“Seems you liked the plane… well, isn’t something new, every couple who took them loved, so…”

“It’s fantastic! It’s the best think we ever done in years!”

“I don’t know how much we can thank you for doing that, Lena. You really are an angel!”

“You don’t need to do anything to thank me. I am doing what friends do for each other…”

“But we want to do something to thank you for being a friend. You did a lot to us in these years and we could not find a way to repay the things you’ve done”

“There is no need for that… your friendship is already a payment”

“Still we would love to do something for you, Lena. And we know exactly what to do for you”

“And what it should be?”

“Well… we are here in the Valentine Plane… so do you mind on joining us to celebrate a belated Valentine’s Day?”

“Er.. what? Do you want to get me to take part in your relationship?”

“Yep, Lena. We want you to have sex with us here in this plane”

“Well, Mr. Whitley… I don’t know… gee, well, not that I never done such things in my life, but…”

“The plane ain’t going anywhere, right? And the company said we could do anything during the day because of the ‘experience time’”

“I know, but I am unsure… and if someone sees us?”

“You just close the door and we can find a way no one can spy”

Lena was totally into going to join us but she was too much worried to get in trouble with her bosses. We decided to pitch up something to make her cooler and we ended up finding a way for that stewardess to take part in a threesome, as she managed to find a way that we wouldn’t be disturbed.

The three of us got really naked soon, but Lena and Sandra kept their hats since I love this detail in women. And everything that happened followed the common script of threesomes you have saw in movies and magazines, as it started with both ladies paying a tribute to me in form of oral sex.

“It’s been a while I sucked a cock like your husband’s”

“You can suck all the time you want. Lena. You deserve it”

That stewardess was a prone dicksucker and she knew how to handle a cock inside her mouth. She dodged me when I asked if she did that with fellow pilots and stuff but she definitely did that a lot during trips.

“Two women sucking my cock… reminds me of high school days…”

Lena and Sandra kissed each other in the way and the chemistry among lesbians was pretty much immediate between them. So, there wasn’t something else to do than Lena going down at my wife while I banged the cunt of the hot blonde.

“Look, darling… our neighbor is a fucking hot pussylicker! Just the way I wondered”

“And her pussy is amazing to fuck, just like I thought!”

It was our first threesome but we had ever saw a few stuff about that in movies. And it was even better to take part on a threeway than just watching a fictional recall of it. That stewardess was a fantastic fucker, giving us good pleasure as we went on with pleasing the one who helped us so many times.

“You two are awesome! I love you both!”

Next, they changed places and it was my turn to fuck my loved Sandra as Lena got her pussy eaten by my wife. It was as fantastic as it was before, but now I could see the blonde’s face as she was getting head from another woman.

“Ohhhh… lick my pussy… ahhhhhhhhhhh…”

It was a reward that everyone should give to someone that helps you do achieve what you want. And Lena was the one that deserved the most to get fucked by both of us. She moaned our names and told we were the best friends ever as we fucked for a while.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Yeahhhhhhhhhh!”

Both women rode my cock and kissed each other during that as they took turns in it and then got into a sexy 69 that made me fap for a while before they allowed me to bang both assholes of the ladies. They were totally begging for it and moaned at each moment I stick my penis inside them.

I finished as every man in a threesome has to: cumming at both ladies’ faces and bodies. After we left the plane, we are so much happy about what Lena gave to us that we decided to give her another reward.

“Thank you for helping us to achieve something we wanted!”

“Come on, you don’t need to thank me for that. I just did my job”

“And well, I hope we can come back for more, since we want you to be our lover”

“Lover? Really? I don’t know what to say… if that will help you even more…”

“Well, you can help us not only during flights but also in bed. And also, like you said, this is what friends are for”

“Well, actually this is what lovers are made of”

“I always knew we would become too much close!

Comment

• 81 stories and since soon will be Summer here, what about posting a story about summer things?

TAGS: M/F

Chapter LXXXI – Rock the Boat (based on Teen-Age Love No. 7 cover, Charlton, February 1959)

Last summer was the best summer ever. Not because we finally decided to go somewhere else than our regular vacation places, but also for the reason that we had an experience that me and my husband Ken will never forget.

Saddle Beach was a small town in Northern California and we heard from a fellow couple that was ‘heaven on Earth’. Since we were both tired to go out to the same places on summer, me and Ken decided to check it out to see if what people were talking about was the truth.

And it was. The place wasn’t one of those that were crowded all the time by annoying tourists and the hills and the sea gave something scenic for us to admire. The beach was amazing, without the horde of tourists fighting for space with you and the places, even if not like the major cities, were fantastic. And the fact the place was so quiet made it even better for people like us that needed to found out distractions from the troubles of the life.

“This is way better than Malibu, Ken”

“Better than Malibu? This is even better than Miami Beach, Mary”

To compare both sanctuaries of crowded beaches to Saddle Beach might not be something anyone could do, but it was like we’ve found paradise after we’ve told about it. The beach was amazing and the water was so fresh and clean… Only a few other tourists were there with us and managed to meet them sometimes during nights at the town for dining and enjoying the places to go.

I could talk a lot about that trip but I want to bring to you the story of the most incredible sexual experience I had with my hubby. On a lazy Sunday, we had nothing to do and we wished to stray away from going to the beach for a while. We drove for some time until spotting a small dock with a few wooden boats there. It was a place where you can rent them for a while to row around the pond nearby to see the nature, and many loved that because of the sunset thing.

We picked one of those boats and explored that pond, just the two of us. Ken rowed for long, getting us a bit distant from the land as we could see the picturesque landscape and the silent winds that ‘wrapped’ our bodies in. Nothing else than the water, the sun and the vision of hills and trees surrounding us.

“We would never do such thing at Miami Beach”

“Well, there are the Everglades, but I would not risk to be eaten by an alligator”

“Don’t you think this is the best place in the world for vacation, Ken?”

“I do. It’s peaceful and we can finally get to see all the stuff with patience, without all that rush of the ‘in places”

“And the best thing it’s just the two of us here! Without anyone to bug us about petty problems or annoying talk”

“Yeah… just the two of us… nothing to worry about...”

“I love the view, don’t you love it Ken?”

“Yes, I do it. And it’s even better because it’s with you that I am seeing that, Mary”

We just stood there on the boat seeing the nature and the sun in the middle of the afternoon, both with our bathing suits and without any other kind of human interaction for miles. It was the perfect sighting for anything and ideas were about to run in my mind

“You know Ken, this whole thing is making me think about something”

“About what?”

“Well, how about me and you do it right here on the boat?”

“You and me? At the boat? Here in the middle of the water?”

“Come on, it should be the kind of vacation we always wanted! Why not try something different?”

“You are right and I am not opposing the idea, Mary… but and what about we fall off the boat?”

“We can just row to some point we know we won’t get drowned and we can do it. And I have read something in a magazine; you just need to get the right balance”

“Looks tempting to do… I am in!”

“And well maybe we can just skip foreplay and get to the real game”

“You are in command, Captain”

Ken then brought the boat to a place that we couldn’t get drowned but also enough distant from the coast to avoid anyone to get us doing it. We just took off our clothes and Ken mounted on me, as we managed to keep the balance right from the start. Without much asking, he kissed me as his dick went all into my pussy.

“This is the wildest thing we ever done, Mary!”

“I know!”

Like a stallion on the heat, my husband started to bang me hard, the way I wanted. There was no time for the whole romantic thing that mostly married people attempt when ‘making love’. This was just and only good and dirty sex, the way people like to make jokes mentioning people like us don’t do.

“Ahhhhh! Ken! Ohhhhh!”

“Oh Mary! Yeahhhhhhhhhh!”

His dick got to fuck me hard and even if not moaning that loud, I could make the entire place (or part of it) learn how much that scene was hot. Ken’s body rubbing on mine and his cock banging my cunny was heaven on Earth at the place we realized that was heaven on Earth.

“I love you, Mary!”

“I love you too, Ken!”

Ken took the helm of the action like no one else and he had enjoyed me a lot during our quickie. We would not extend ourselves to avoid sunburn and else then it was really in the order so we could cum.

It was a brief yet enjoyable orgasm that evening and we told each other we loved it and asked to the Gods the blessing of that love. Afterwards, we pretty much lost the balance of the boat as we tried to return to the original placing and we fell at the water, but instead of drowning, we washed ourselves with it.

Now we are planning another round of vacation to Saddle Beach and we are going to repeat our little boat scene and we plan to try many others in the nature. Let’s hope no one gets us or any animal bothers us by then.

Comment

• Ass lovers, this story is for all of you! Chapter 82nd is aptly named 'Dat Ass'...

TAGS: M/F, anal

I am an unapologetic lover of the female behind. Nothing in a woman gets more my attention than a nice shaped ass, rounded and with the right amount of ‘meat’ and the butt is the first thing I get to look on a lady and when it fits the woman, it’s like heaven on Earth!

I can’t recall the first time a woman’s ass got my attention, but since then, I cannot stop ogling them and smiling when I see a woman who has a rear end who fits my needs. And before I got married, had lots of encounters with those ladies, which gave me many good feelings on sexual matters.

About sex matters, having a nice and peachy ass is the best thing to have. It feels like the dick getting a free massage as it gets pumped into her pussy or asshole, all that meat rubbing it as it goes in and out of those places. And I should not forget how it’s good to have a grip on a hot ass like that, feeling it and slapping it as the sex goes. Even rubbing your face or kissing it looks even better!

Since I mentioned I am married you might want to know if my wife fulfills these guidelines. And this is the reason I am telling you my story, to make you find out the day that I found out the best ass I ever met and the one I would marry.

The first time I saw Donna was a random meeting at the street. I was going to meet a friend of mine to get a business opportunity and a brunette woman with a red dress and hat crossed my path and I could not take my eyes off her. She was so beautiful, so glamorous, like one of those movie actresses from the good times. And when I noticed, could not stop staring at her gorgeous ass. And what an ass she had.

“This…is… the best ass I ever saw!”

I completely fell in love with that ass, even if I could see it for seconds before it vanished in the horizon of the crowded streets of this city. During the entire day and the next ones, the image of that butt highlighted by that skirt settled into my mind. I could not stop thinking about that vision and wondering to whom that ass belonged. I fondly remember the times when I masturbate over that image, wondering what I could do if I found the owner of that amazing behind.

But God gave me a sign that He really exists and I could meet that woman again, now at a medical clinic waiting room. We sit close to each other and when I recognized her, I had to find a way to start a conversation with that woman without looking pretty much an ass pervert.

“Waiting for the doctor?”

“Just routine exams, nothing that much to worry about. And you?”

“A routine check-up as well, plus need to get back results from my blood and urine tests”

“Gee, something that might worry you, sir?”

“Not at all. The doctor wants to see them, you know them. They want to check every place of your body and do not let anything go”

“Yep. Going to the doctor is always an adventure…”

“I know… but pardon me for saying that, but I know that I know you from somewhere else”

“Really? I cannot recognize you at all to know who you are”

“Maybe you did not saw, but I think I did. I crossed your path at Warner St. a few days ago, and when I saw you here I thought I already saw your face but didn’t remind from where”

“Guess you have a good memory to remember the face of someone you just saw for a moment at the crowd”

“Believe me, when I see something or someone that gets my attention, it’s very hard for me to not remember it”

“And what I did to get your attention, mister…”

“Martyn Edson”

“Martyn Edson… nice to meet you, I am Donna Elsener”

“Donna… it’s really a beautiful name and fits your youthful face”

“Do you think I am youthful?”

“Totally!”

We did have a pleasant talk before it was her turn to talk with her doctor, but I did not left without exchanging phone numbers. Then, we started to talk with each other more and hang out, as a relationship started to grow in the coming months.

Having that ass close to me was the greatest thing I could enjoy. I didn’t went right to it at the start, but everytime I got closer to Donna, my heart pounded and my mind only had good things on it. I lusted at her butt, mostly when she wasn’t looking and wondered about the day she would let me enjoy the pleasures of that behind.

Don’t get me wrong, I love Donna and she is woman of my life, but I have to admit that her ass was the ‘cupid’ between the two of us. Our relationship became stronger and serious after at least a year and half seeing each other. We did start to think about stuff like marriage and raising a family, like any other couple does.

And this was the catalyst of the moment where I finally got to enjoy that rear end of hers. After some time of serious relationship, we realized that we were made for each other and there wasn’t anything that could stop us to have our first sexual relationship. It took that long because both wanted to feel if we were to be the ones. And we were.

After a dinner, I took Donna home and we just went to the couch, sitting and remembering the great night we had. It wasn’t until we got a moment of silence that the idea of having the sex came to our minds.

“Do you think is a good idea to go upstairs and get to make love?”

“I do think it’s a very good idea, Martyn”

We went upstairs and we took off our clothes as we kissed each other and touched everywhere we could to build a momentum for our first sexual relationship. When we were fully naked, I ogled at her naked body and my mind only thought on enjoying that beautiful ass of her.

“So, how do you like my body, Martyn?”

“You are divine. Donna! A gift from the gods”

“I am glad you liked it, and I hope we can do wonders on this bed”

“I know… but pardon me for asking that, but I would love to see your butt”

“See my butt? For what?”

“Well, is that I am a sucker for a woman’s ass and I always found yours a good one and want to see it now that you are completely naked”

“If you want to see it, you don’t need to ask me authorization”

She turned around and I could see, finally, the best butt I ever saw in my life! So round, so peachy, so pretty, so… I don’t have any words to describe how awesome was that butt! The skin was so soft to touch, it felt like I was touching an angel… I touched it like there was no next morning, feeling that ass and happy about having it for me and just for me.

Then I started to rub my face in it and Donna asked me the reason and I said that I wanted to feel something more of her behind. I rubbed my face and then I kissed it, as she watched what I did with her perhaps understanding the reasons that made me do it. I worshipped that ass all the time I could before I had to put my dick inside those love holes.

“Your ass is fantastic, Donna! Just the way I thought! I cannot believe that I waited so long for touching that”

“You seem to be a very faithful lover of asses, Martyn”

“I am. I’ve always looking for the perfect ass and now I have it right before my eyes”

“Don’t you think that you should give that ass something of your love?”

“Are you telling me that you want me to fuck your butt?”

“Well, at least you can look at it as you do me. Wasn’t the intention of our arrival to this room?”

She was totally right and I put her ass up in the air as I admired her butt one last time before my dick went gently inside her pussy. Boy, it was everything that I wished the most and more… Right from the first pushing, that meat massaged my cock and I moaned with that as much Donna moaned with my fucking. I cannot be selfish and think on my own pleasure if the woman I love is not delighted as I am with the sex.

I held firmly my hands on that buttocks and putting my dick in and out of Donna’s. Every little thing on that action was fabulous, that ass meat touching my penis’ skin and exciting all my erogenous parts on it, the peachy form of her butt, my hands touching and slapping eventually. And plus, I was giving the woman I love the pleasure she needed after a long day.

“Do you like my ass, Martyn? Do you like to have sex with my butt?”

“I love your butt, Donna! I love it! I want to have your butt forever!”

That sex was the first step where I could try to have that but for me for the rest of my life and enjoying her pussy was one of the things listed on that. But there was more to do other than that and my dick went next for her butthole.

“Please, be careful. I am still virgin there”

“Well, after today, not anymore”

But I went on a different way to get her to do anal. I licked and fingered her ass for a while, as she moaned (well, is what women do, don’t?) and begged me to put my cock inside her little backhole. When it was ready for the action, I decided to put it entirely inside her ass, push a little and then take it off quickly. Donna didn’t understood at first what I did, but as soon as she got the clue, she loved.

“Wow… that’s very good, Martyn!”

I did it for a while, trying to mark my’ territory’ on her butt. It was amazing to stick it all up her asshole and then take off just to hear my girl to tell me to put it again. After I finished with that teasing, I fully put my cock inside and the fucking resumed the way it had to be.

“I never knew that getting my ass drilled was so good!”

“And this is only the beginning, darling”

Fucking the arsehole of the best ass I ever saw is something that I cannot really describe into words. If I had to write about everything that I thought and felt when her ass meat rubbed against my dick I would take years to write everything, but I assure to the ones that are reading it that it was the best thing I ever done in my entire life. See that ass feel my dick and ask for more excited me even more and I finally knew from there that it was the woman of my life.

“Ahhhh! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh!”

“Ohhh! Love this ass! Love this ass!”

When I left all my jizz on her butt, it was the final ‘agreement’ about having that ass for the rest of my life. We kissed each other and swore that we would be together until the end. Pretty much afterwards, we did married each other and I now I am able to enjoy that 24/7. And you can ask me ‘what about she gets old’ and stuff. Well, that’s what age and even a few cosmetic procedures might come out to make things eve better… but for now I will enjoy my dear wife and her lovely rear end…

Comment

Working...
                                X