Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

The WWOEC Refugee Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *plays the forrest gump theme for the wwoec* sorry just had to post that
    Official Website

Comment

• Hi everyone, while I mourn the sad demise of the WWOEC it is nice to see so many familiar names here.

Comment

• Hello there...again,
        Backwalk here. Sorry WWOEC closed its doors...for now (I hope).
        Good to see quite a few familiar avatars and usernames!
        Regards,
        BW

Comment

• Ah. It's great to have a place we can all call home. I'm happy to see so many familiar names have made it across. Although there are still a few WWOEC regulars who appear to be MIA. Or maybe I just haven't seen their posts yet. It could be just me.

Comment

• WOW! i can't believe this just happened it's great to see that a lot of really good people made it though, Ive been a member of wwoecforum since 2010 and mainly enjoyed creating images and commenting from time to time, so sad to see it could be gone for good this time .

Anyway, thank you all so much for having us this place seems really nice
            Last edited by ; 02-21-2016, 03:55 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by rogermaris9 View Post
              Helluva note. Been sick for a week, retired from my job, come back to wwoec, and it's gone.
              Good to see ya again Rogermaris9, its such a relief that most and probably more of the big names on wwoec have found their way here.

WWOEC is like a community family, no matter where we are.

Comment

• Am I really *that* bad?

Originally posted by Izidor View Post
                I was wondering if the limit can be significantly expanded. I'm sure Fairy Slayer would appreciate that :P
                LOL!

Anyway, I'm pleased to see that so many former members are finding their way here and that we have a clear idea from Cheetah about how we'll get organized and whatnot. For now though, I can lay low and breathe in the relaxed atmosphere while everyone sets up shop. So mellow...

Comment

• I started a campfire over here and making s'mores. Anybody want some?

Comment

• Originally posted by manuelhogflogger View Post
                    I started a campfire over here and making s'mores. Anybody want some?
                    Hahaha, ya kno, with that avatar, I can honestly see it.
                    "I hope we can correspond...
                    ...after I hear back from you, I might send you something wet."
                    -Manhunter, 1986

Comment

• thatguywiththeface here. Fial washed p on these shores. So glad to see so many familiar faces
                      Check out my stories
                      https://www.jabarchives.com/tjaforum...sumtember-2019

Comment

• Well.....it's been a strange week for sure. I'm VERY glad to see all of you here. I missed you guys and gals.
                        Every time an old person dies, a library burns down.

There's no shame in growing old. Some people don't get the chance.

Comment

• Good to see so many of us crawling from the wreckage -now if I can just find my avatar.

edit: Ah, there it is
                          Last edited by maxedout; 02-21-2016, 01:48 PM.

Comment

• It's like the WWOEC Titanic has sunk and we're jumping on 2 new boats this one and the Pal one.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Cena View Post
                              It's like the WWOEC Titanic has sunk and we're jumping on 2 new boats this one and the Pal one.
                              Keep in mind that'd be the same boat... Pal and TJA are basically one in the same.. Same server, same crew, same people.. So yeah :P
                              Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

• ...door creeks open

a voice preceded by a cleared throat..

"Is..is this the place for recovering "Wacky World of Erotic Cartoons?"

I need help

Hello refugees of a wonderful spicy cookbook I dought CNN will cover this bit of NEWS following us.

Former Senior Super Mod @ WWOEC
                                From 2003 - 2016
                                Best Dam Years of my Life

Comment

Working...
                                X