Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

The WWOEC Refugee Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by prfctcellrulz View Post
    I actually don't mind. I've already gotten quite set up here and as soon as Cheetah updates the place I'll be more home sweet home.
    Working on it.
    Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

• BansheeBandit here. Just making my presence known.

Comment

• My last memory of WWOEC
        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Ph1l View Post
          My last memory of WWOEC
          In wish someone had took some screengrab of the board, the various thread list and all...but how we could have known..how!!(albeit there were some clues amd foreshadowing of grim thing to come)

Comment

• Clues yes, but no confirmation until it was already too late.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andreamedis View Post
              Clues yes, but no confirmation until it was already too late.
              Yeah...yeah I know you're right. It does not make the pill easier to swallow but i understand that there were little we could have done with such little time

Comment

• Yes. I was sick for a bit, then when I came back, it was gone.
                Every time an old person dies, a library burns down.

There's no shame in growing old. Some people don't get the chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by the Baron of Kaos View Post
                  Yeah...yeah I know you're right. It does not make the pill easier to swallow but i understand that there were little we could have done with such little time
                  Nothing worse than an untorrented site lost forever.
                  "All the dinosaurs fear the T-Rex!"

Comment

• WWOEC is gone. This is the new home for all us orphans

Comment

• Hey, I'm the only real Orphan here....graduated from Centralia High School in Centralia, IL.......we're called the Orphans. :P
                      Card Carrying Member and Owner of Big Boobed Ladies Fan Club. Easter is coming up and we have our bunny outfits. This place is really hopping.

Comment

• Originally posted by 67hawk View Post
                        WWOEC is gone. This is the new home for all us orphans
                        Once Cheetah finishes all the upgrades here, it'll be WWOEC 2.0.
                        My 3DS Friend Code (Pokémon Omega Ruby): 5155-3940-2343 (Shiny Pokémon wanted.)

My DeviantArt Page: prfctcellrulz.deviantart.com (Follow me on Twitter @Prfctcellrulz)

Comment

• *Sighs* Don't even joke about that. It wont be WWOEC 2.0 unless they allow roleplaying, which I doubt they will.

Rarity: "So, does that mean...?"
                          Me (sighing): "I'm afraid so."
                          Rainbow Dash: "So much for a simple postponement, I guess."

Comment

• TJA is first

Originally posted by prfctcellrulz View Post
                            Nope, it will be something much better: TJA alive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andreamedis View Post
                              *Sighs* Don't even joke about that. It wont be WWOEC 2.0 unless they allow roleplaying, which I doubt they will.

Rarity: "So, does that mean...?"
                              Me (sighing): "I'm afraid so."
                              Rainbow Dash: "So much for a simple postponement, I guess."
                              I believe the roleplaying groups are developing on the Pal Forum, Since both sites are basically teamed up, I'm trying NOT to step on too many toes to allow participation in both places. Though I'd like to get most of the artists and writers here. I'm sure people have PM'd me and I've missed it or forgotten to get back to you all please do hit me up again if you're waiting on a question and I've failed to get back to you.

Cheetah
                              Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

• Originally posted by Ph1l View Post
                                My last memory of WWOEC
                                Thanks i needed that. Here's one of my last posts on the forum. Copy given to me by our wonderful friend cousinbow.

Originally posted by the Baron of Kaos View Post
                                In wish someone had took some screengrab of the board, the various thread list and all...but how we could have known..how!!(albeit there were some clues amd foreshadowing of grim thing to come)
                                May bow have in his quiver?

Originally posted by prfctcellrulz View Post
                                More like 4.0
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X