Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

The WWOEC Refugee Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bwood171 View Post
    Hey, I'm the only real Orphan here....graduated from Centralia High School in Centralia, IL.......we're called the Orphans. :P
    Love to hear the backstory( a la Doofenschmirtz) on the nickname

Comment

• Originally posted by 67hawk View Post
      Love to hear the backstory( a la Doofenschmirtz) on the nickname
      The Orphans got their unique nickname during the early 1900s, when the boys basketball team made it to the state tournament. The school was low on funds at the time, and the team was forced to pick its uniforms from a pile of non-matching red uniforms. The team made it to the state tournament, where an announcer commented that the team looked like a bunch of orphans on the court. The name stuck.
      Card Carrying Member and Owner of Big Boobed Ladies Fan Club. Easter is coming up and we have our bunny outfits. This place is really hopping.

Comment

• Originally posted by bwood171 View Post
        The Orphans got their unique nickname during the early 1900s, when the boys basketball team made it to the state tournament. The school was low on funds at the time, and the team was forced to pick its uniforms from a pile of non-matching red uniforms. The team made it to the state tournament, where an announcer commented that the team looked like a bunch of orphans on the court. The name stuck.
        Thanks for the backstory. Of course, the announcer could have said....Fill in your own punch line!

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Hip View Post
          Thanks i needed that. Here's one of my last posts on the forum. Copy given to me by our wonderful friend cousinbow.

May bow have in his quiver?

More like 4.0
          Oh fella this is going to "my memory of WWoEc com" book.
          Yeah i know i'm sticking too much to the past, but is kind all i does recently. Future is grim, present is ehhh. Past seem more and more nicer.

Comment

• HEY do anyone know where the artist jk is posting ??
            Last edited by Toon Storm; 03-08-2016, 11:20 PM.

Comment

• This are old not logged wwoec forum home page i found on web wwoec1.png wwoec2.png
              I do not know whether it can be helpful to elaborate a update
              if they were not useful I apologize

Comment

• Originally posted by Toon Storm View Post
                HEY do anyone know where the artist jk is posting ??
                No sorry, if you discover soemthign let us know

Comment

• Originally posted by navil View Post
                  This are old not logged wwoec forum home page i found on web [ATTACH]6539[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]6540[/ATTACH]
                  I do not know whether it can be helpful to elaborate a update
                  if they were not useful I apologize
                  oh....they were from when.....Dmajoboss damn....I almost forgot...hmm one wonder if that was something that affected Cobar more than he let show

Comment

• forgot i found this images with google images this page http://archive.is/wwoecforum.com

Comment

• Damn... I thought I was getting over the closure.
                      It's like seeing an old picture of your recently deceased grandpa.

Too bad those pages are only what a non member could see.
                      Terra Branford sez.
                      It's springtime why not have a picnic in my grassy meadow.

Comment

• Now up to gb3199

Comment

• You know, I just realized this. Long Long ago, It was Jab archive that was my default source for toon smut way back in like 1999. I remember having a JimU screensaver on my first computer. So I think I might actually predate this forum. I don't remember why I left but I recall browsing the Yahoo groups web rings, till they got cracked down on. then I found WWOEC and just browsed the main site for a few years. the Forum was up a running for a while before I ever bothered to check it out. That was around 04 or 05. Funny how after all these years I'd end up back here.
                          Terra Branford sez.
                          It's springtime why not have a picnic in my grassy meadow.

Comment

• This forum was pre dated, we where unable to merge over stuff from an original forum when we moved to a paid software suite that was one of the original vBulletins . I have to admit it's nice seeing some old faces again. With so much going on lately it's just nice to see anything really.
                            Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

• eh...I kind of had same experience, albeit by nature i'm more a ...lurker..that interact only if absolutely necessary. Really for me getting some long time friendship online and outside is kind of...unusual.... don't know why, honestly. (This "social network" thing never earned my trust that much either.)
                              Often my....loneliness is perceived as rude, and this has never been my intention.
                              Since the fall of WWoEC I've posting more replies than i ever did in one year. Never been so "social" really.

Comment

• Hi, I'm El Heffe, you may remember me as the guy who kept several WWOEC threads afloat. You may also remember as the author of several crummy fap fics that I wouldn't bother cluttering this forum up with.

Comment

Working...
                                X