Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

The WWOEC Refugee Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wolverino View Post
    Hi! I hope my old drawings can be posted here.
    Therefore i made a blog, but how was my first time making one, this can be some ugly:
    http://leonartworkh.blogspot.mx/
    But if you let me, i can post here.
    Of course they can be posted, I'm still getting caught up on gallery requests, but you're always welcome to have one of those as well if you're interested.

~cheetah
    Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

• Originally posted by Cheo_D View Post

Great seeing you back - bueno volver a verte.
      Gracias, Thanks bro!

Comment

• Would any one know a way to find some of the stories that were on WWOEC? I've been trying to find some of the Kim Possible stories by writers like I think it was Countwolvenjames I think the user was.
        Last edited by ; 03-21-2016, 08:04 PM.

Comment

• Well since the forum was erased from the severs without a backup being made, there are now three options left.
          1. Find someone who saved the stories you seek.
          2. find the author and see if he/she still has them.
          3. search to see if they posted them on other sites as well as on wwoec.
          Terra Branford sez.
          It's springtime why not have a picnic in my grassy meadow.

Comment

• adult-fanfiction.org is usually a good place to start looking, it seems like I see WWOEC authors' work there frequently.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nearphotison View Post
              adult-fanfiction.org is usually a good place to start looking, it seems like I see WWOEC authors' work there frequently.
              I second that. There are lots of duplicates of stories that were on the forum also

Comment

• Originally posted by Nearphotison View Post
                adult-fanfiction.org is usually a good place to start looking, it seems like I see WWOEC authors' work there frequently.
                Yeah, several of us post there: Fairy Slayer, Jayrich, DasGooch, and myself, among others.

Comment

• Originally posted by IIHTARW View Post
                  Well since the forum was erased from the severs without a backup being made, there are now three options left.
                  1. Find someone who saved the stories you seek.
                  2. find the author and see if he/she still has them.
                  3. search to see if they posted them on other sites as well as on wwoec.
                  Yeah so far haven't found anyone who saved it unfortunately.

And checked a few other sites like adult fan fic couldn't see anything

Guess I have to find the author now. He kind of became inactive at wwoec for awhile before the site went down.

Comment

• OMG!!!! The WWOEC is back online.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Hip View Post
                      OMG!!!! The WWOEC is back online.
                      April Fools! You actually got me there. Good one.
                      My 3DS Friend Code (Pokémon Omega Ruby): 5155-3940-2343 (Shiny Pokémon wanted.)

My DeviantArt Page: prfctcellrulz.deviantart.com (Follow me on Twitter @Prfctcellrulz)

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Hip View Post
                        OMG!!!! The WWOEC is back online.

Originally posted by prfctcellrulz View Post
                        April Fools! You actually got me there. Good one.
                        ​Got me, too. *Sighs*

Comment

• Sorry about that guys. (bad joke, i know) But felt if i didn't do it, someone else surely would.

Comment

• WooHoo! Sanctuary!

Comment

• *facepalms* 2hip...back joke man very bad joke butt still Great to see eveyone again. I'm a Wwoec refuge but not a artist sadly,(not good at drawing at all).

Comment

• Originally posted by Incubus2016 View Post
                                Would any one know a way to find some of the stories that were on WWOEC? I've been trying to find some of the Kim Possible stories by writers like I think it was Countwolvenjames I think the user was.
                                Gothamjack here. If you're looking for any of my stories I have a thread in the writers' section. Post a request and I'll see what I can do.

Comment

Working...
                                X