Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

The WWOEC Refugee Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 67hawk View Post
    I want to make sure with the powers to be here
    (including RM9) about re-posting someone else's work. I would
    re-post it here, once someone tells me how to do it,.
    This way it would be available to everyone

In the meantime I'll be sitting on my ya-ya, playing with my la-la
    Have you heard back yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by 67hawk View Post
      I want to make sure with the powers to be here (including RM9) about re-posting someone else's work.
      Considering the general rules about stories and art at our sister forum, even I'm holding off on posting the story El Heffe wanted. (Unfortunately that one was never posted on her AFF page, but If I can get hold of Evil Fairy I'll make sure she knows it's been requested.)

For now, maybe trade e-mail address via PM, use a private dropbox, etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by adamnemo42 View Post
        Have you heard back yet?
        Fairy Slayer's posting might be the way to go. PM me your e-mail address, I'll send you the story and the matter will closed.

Comment

• Originally posted by AccelDX View Post
          Ari! You made it! Unfortunately that story is definitely lost forever. And I really some site would drop robots.txt and JabArchives had that nasty offsite linking block in the past.
          On one hand, I'm kinda disappointed I'll never find it again. On the other hand, I'm glad to find out someone else knew what I was talking about and didn't just sound crazy.

Comment

• Anybody knows big erotic cartoon\anime related forums simular to wwoec?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lighting View Post
              Anybody knows big erotic cartoon\anime related forums simular to wwoec?
              Working to build this one up :P
              Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

• yo
                lumpisan here haaaaaated that f'ing name. took me long enough to figure out wtf happened

Comment

• Lumpisan !! Welcome to the site. Glad you made it here.
                  Every time an old person dies, a library burns down.

There's no shame in growing old. Some people don't get the chance.

Comment

• Greetings to all former WWOEC members who have migrated over here. I finally decided to take the time to join myself. I see a lot of my friends have made it already and I apologize for not making it sooner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Montecarlo87 View Post
                      Greetings to all former WWOEC members who have migrated over here. I finally decided to take the time to join myself. I see a lot of my friends have made it already and I apologize for not making it sooner.
                      Nice to see you here, man! I was actually wondering when you'd make it!
                      My 3DS Friend Code (Pokémon Omega Ruby): 5155-3940-2343 (Shiny Pokémon wanted.)

My DeviantArt Page: prfctcellrulz.deviantart.com (Follow me on Twitter @Prfctcellrulz)

Comment

• Originally posted by prfctcellrulz View Post
                        Nice to see you here, man! I was actually wondering when you'd make it!
                        Yeah it took a while for me to make the decision. I would have yesterday but I learned a friend of mine I worked with at the waterpark, a police officer was killed in the line of duty. So I put everything off until today to deal with that. Anyway its good to see you and several others have made it. There are a couple I have yet to see. Slade and Jenni, but hopefully they will come around soon.

Comment

• ABOUT TIME !! I wondered when you were going to get here, MC. Damn glad you made it, and welcome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Montecarlo87 View Post

Yeah it took a while for me to make the decision. I would have yesterday but I learned a friend of mine I worked with at the waterpark, a police officer was killed in the line of duty. So I put everything off until today to deal with that. Anyway its good to see you and several others have made it. There are a couple I have yet to see. Slade and Jenni, but hopefully they will come around soon.
                            First off, sorry about your friend.

Glad to see you Monty! Yeah, SladeX hasn't shown up yet, He probably took the forum closure pretty hard, I kinda have a feeling we all were his therapists time to time.

Jenni is here, but she's more active on TJA's sister site, Palcomix. she's been keeping her posting very minimal the last couple of months. If you haven't already heard, she was mugged, fought the guy off and got her jaw broke. I have a feeling her lack of activity in the forums is because she's still a bit shook up from the assault.

Anyway, glad to see you again! hope you have as much fun here as you did on wwoec!
                            Terra Branford sez.
                            It's springtime why not have a picnic in my grassy meadow.

Comment

• Thanks Rog, it took me longer than I hoped. But part of me was hoping WWOEC would perform a miracle.

Thanks IIHTARW. Well if anything hopefully he found a good place to receive the help he sought from us. And hopefully he will find his way here.

And God in heaven I am so glad Jenni is relatively okay after that. And I can understand her being shook up. I'll have to send her a message but if you hear from her in anyway let her know I am thinking about her, and praying she recovers both physically and emotionally.

Comment

• You're VERY welcome, my friend. Glad you're here.

Comment

Working...
                                X