Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

The WWOEC Refugee Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have not been here in a while so forgive me if missed it but do we have show threads like wwoec did? i can't find any that was one of my favorite part of the old site i seen hentai i never have seen anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. RPG View Post
      I have not been here in a while so forgive me if missed it but do we have show threads like wwoec did? i can't find any that was one of my favorite part of the old site i seen hentai i never have seen anywhere else.
      Sorry, no. making a categorized Image section has been brought up but there hasn't been a definitive yes or no given yet.
      Terra Branford sez.
      It's springtime why not have a picnic in my grassy meadow.

Comment

• Originally posted by IIHTARW View Post

Sorry, no. making a categorized Image section has been brought up but there hasn't been a definitive yes or no given yet.
        Aww ok..i hope it happens eventually....

Comment

• Attn / fyi: A hentai forum I used to post at, is now back up and running. No it's not the wwoec. It's Hentai Spy. http://www.hentaispy.com/forums/ You may want to check it out.

Comment

I have not been here in a while so forgive me if missed it but do we have show threads like wwoec did? i can't find any that was one of my favorite part of the old site i seen hentai i never have seen anywhere else.
            The issue of whether or not to up Image Boards was put aside until we can upgrade the hardware – and then we need to see if there's enough capacity left over after taking care of PalComix, TJA galleries, etc. Fortunately, as Cheetah recently mentioned, we were offered some excellent server equipment for free, which would save us over $5000 in the end: We just need about $900 for some new hard drives and other upgrade expenses.

Less than fifty more members would need to pitch in $20 apiece and we'd be able to proceed. After that, then we can start adding more functions and hopefully Image Boards. (However I'm sure some people will want a definite answer before giving, so we'll see if that's possible at this point.)

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Hip View Post
              Attn / fyi: A hentai forum I used to post at, is now back up and running. No it's not the wwoec. It's Hentai Spy. http://www.hentaispy.com/forums/ You may want to check it out.
              Thanks for the site i'll be checking that out.

Originally posted by FairySlayer View Post

The issue of whether or not to up Image Boards was put aside until we can upgrade the hardware – and then we need to see if there's enough capacity left over after taking care of PalComix, TJA galleries, etc. Fortunately, as Cheetah recently mentioned, we were offered some excellent server equipment for free, which would save us over $5000 in the end: We just need about $900 for some new hard drives and other upgrade expenses.

Less than fifty more members would need to pitch in $20 apiece and we'd be able to proceed. After that, then we can start adding more functions and hopefully Image Boards. (However I'm sure some people will want a definite answer before giving, so we'll see if that's possible at this point.)

Oh ok thanks for the info.

Comment

Attn / fyi: A hentai forum I used to post at, is now back up and running. No it's not the wwoec. It's Hentai Spy. http://www.hentaispy.com/forums/ You may want to check it out.
                Umm i do have to ask how do you activate the gallery.
                You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Umm i do have to ask how do you activate the gallery.
                  Did you register/join, it's for free. Heck... I might even start sharing again.

Comment

Did you register/join, it's for free. Heck... I might even start sharing again.
                    I did but i keep getting that and this it happen wen i made an account in WWOCE too but it went away eventually it been 2 days and it still there...this line in red really is misleading..
                    Most of it sounds like you're doing something against the rules when all i did was click on a icon that said my name..i did activate my account too.
                    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                    This gallery has 1 photos.
                    Last edited by Dr. RPG; 06-11-2016, 12:30 AM.

Comment

• Oh my. I had forgotten I was a member there from a LONG time ago. I made a TON of pic posts over there. Thanks for bringing that up, 2hip.
                      Every time an old person dies, a library burns down.

There's no shame in growing old. Some people don't get the chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by IIHTARW View Post
                        making a categorized Image section has been brought up but there hasn't been a definitive yes or no given yet.
                        There has now.

Cheetah has spoken: after we get enough money for the new hard drives and some incidental expenses, we will definitely be able to start a subforum for image threads! Info here!

Comment

• Hmm i still don't get this site.
                          Last edited by Dr. RPG; 06-11-2016, 11:41 PM.

Comment

I did but i keep getting that and this it happen wen i made an account in WWOCE too but it went away eventually it been 2 days and it still there...this line in red really is misleading..
                            Most of it sounds like you're doing something against the rules when all i did was click on a icon that said my name..i did activate my account too.
                            I PMed davesmistress (HentaiSpy admin) about your problem. But keep in mind (if you read the rules and some of the info stickys} some things come with having so many posts, If i remember correctly. Heck... It's been a while since i last visited/posted hentai in this forum.

Comment

I PMed davesmistress (HentaiSpy admin) about your problem. But keep in mind (if you read the rules and some of the info stickys} some things come with having so many posts, If i remember correctly. Heck... It's been a while since i last visited/posted hentai in this forum.
                              Thanks I can look at pics in the forms but i cant click the gallery i also posted some stuff but it never looked like it really was posted even tho it said it was i know i probably am post to be getting points to do more things or something but i can't really if i cant click anything. The fact i get that when i click a tag that says my name make it seem like something is wrong idk even know what it does or why i'm locked out of it just says member...It is possible i'm missing something and probably just making a fool of myself D:

Comment

Thanks I can look at pics in the forms but i cant click the gallery i also posted some stuff but it never looked like it really was posted even tho it said it was i know i probably am post to be getting points to do more things or something but i can't really if i cant click anything. The fact i get that when i click a tag that says my name make it seem like something is wrong idk even know what it does or why i'm locked out of it just says member...It is possible i'm missing something and probably just making a fool of myself D:
                                all posts have to be approved by a mod before it appears, up to a point. I'm thinking i read 30 posts. But don't quote me on that. Plus davesmistress let me know she approved your posts. And to make sure the "remember me" was hit when logging in.

Comment

Working...
                                X