Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

The WWOEC Refugee Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone seen fairycosmo around lately? He hasn't posted anything on twitter and the forums for over a month now, I'm not sure where he went. He did say in his last twitter about a medical treatment, but he hasn't gone in detail about it.

Comment

• Did anybody save any of the fics from the forum?

Comment

• Originally posted by El Heffe View Post
        Did anybody save any of the fics from the forum?
        Just my own, Evil Fairy's, and a smattering of others' stories that I commented on — which sadly wasn't a heck of a lot. More than a few had accounts on http://www.adult-fanfiction.org/ too, plus you might find other writers there you'll like.

Comment

• I saved a BUNCH of them. Mostly Simpsons stuff.
          Every time an old person dies, a library burns down.

There's no shame in growing old. Some people don't get the chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Heffe View Post
            Did anybody save any of the fics from the forum?
            Any particular ones you're looking for?

Comment

• I was able to save a couple of mine. Sadly it was late so I figured "Eh, I'll do it tomorrow." Then the next day I go there and WWOEC was no more, so sadly the majority of my stories were lost with it.
              Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That's why it's called the present.

Comment

• Originally posted by George Glass View Post

Any particular ones you're looking for?
                The Ben 10 Bikini pool party by Sarah and that Sofia the First story by Evil Fairy.

Comment

• I had some major drama go on in my life around the time of the announcement, so I didn't really pay attention to the news about WWOEC. Still, it's sad to see it go, and I hope I can hang around here and enjoy this place.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nurse Katie View Post
                    I was able to save a couple of mine. Sadly it was late so I figured "Eh, I'll do it tomorrow." Then the next day I go there and WWOEC was no more, so sadly the majority of my stories were lost with it.

Same. Some of my pieces seem to have been lost in my folders and I can't find them anymore for reference. Always thinking, "I can just go back and re-read it on the forum..." yeah. We can see how that's working out right now, heh.
                    Mmm...ah well. C'est la vie, mon ami.
                    Have fun with the remakes?
                    "I hope we can correspond...
                    ...after I hear back from you, I might send you something wet."
                    -Manhunter, 1986

Comment

• I managed to save a couple of my favorite stories before it went down, but I missed two in particular and was wondering if anyone had them, Both are Fairly Oddparents fics, Timmy's Revenge by lock444 and Sleepover Surprise.

Comment

• I have Timmy's Revenge.. Not sure about Sleepover Surprise

Comment

• Awesome! Is there some way you could send me the file?

Comment

• Originally posted by adamnemo42 View Post
                            Awesome! Is there some way you could send me the file?
                            I want to make sure with the powers to be here
                            (including RM9) about re-posting someone else's work. I would
                            re-post it here, once someone tells me how to do it,.
                            This way it would be available to everyone

In the meantime I'll be sitting on my ya-ya, playing with my la-la

Comment

• I remember one series of stories from Family Guy where Lois starts some kind of intense workout session at school during the day and a sex ed class at night. I forget who wrote it, though. Does it sound familiar to anyone else? I've been trying to find it, but to no avail... :/

Comment

• Ari! You made it! Unfortunately that story is definitely lost forever. And I really some site would drop robots.txt and JabArchives had that nasty offsite linking block in the past.
                                "All the dinosaurs fear the T-Rex!"

Comment

Working...
                                X