Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

The WWOEC Refugee Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 2Hip View Post

all posts have to be approved by a mod before it appears, up to a point. I'm thinking i read 30 posts. But don't quote me on that. Plus davesmistress let me know she approved your posts. And to make sure the "remember me" was hit when logging in.
    So i have to post 30 times to pass that thing? I guess it either get busy or get out. XD

Comment

• Yep. That's the bottom line. It's not as hard as it sounds. Good luck.
      Every time an old person dies, a library burns down.

There's no shame in growing old. Some people don't get the chance.

Comment

• yeah that site not going to work i send several post and they were never varafide and there was a lot of pic sets there to try to help out the site..

i don't know whats going on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. RPG View Post
          yeah that site not going to work i send several post and they were never varafide and there was a lot of pic sets there to try to help out the site..

i don't know whats going on.
          Have you tried PMing davesmistress in regards to your concerns?

Comment

• Fuck, the WWOEC has been rendered unarchiveable no thanks to robots.txt >
            "All the dinosaurs fear the T-Rex!"

Comment

• I'm glad I saved a lot of the pics and stories that I liked from the WWOEC.

Comment

• Originally posted by rogermaris9 View Post
                I'm glad I saved a lot of the pics and stories that I liked from the WWOEC.
                Well, we'll always have the memories.
                My 3DS Friend Code (Pokémon Omega Ruby): 5155-3940-2343 (Shiny Pokémon wanted.)

My DeviantArt Page: prfctcellrulz.deviantart.com (Follow me on Twitter @Prfctcellrulz)

Comment

• Yes, my friend. That's true.

Comment

• Originally posted by rogermaris9 View Post
                    I'm glad I saved a lot of the pics and stories that I liked from the WWOEC.
                    I'm glad that I posted my stories in multiple locations. As a matter of fact, I'm pretty much ready to re-upload most of them here at any time, but when I reposted them on WWOEC many of them didn't get a single reply — and that's just to depressing a prospect to face.

Eventually…

Comment

• I'll bet you get some replies here. Go for it.

Comment

• yeah WWOEC was awesome i'm glad i save a lot of rare goody's that i probably will never see again this hentaispy.com is vary dead I have 30 post just need to verify which was about 5 days ago damn still nothing there really will be no substitute for WWOEC..was like a secret rule 34 had so much.

Comment

• yeah I tried to find PBX's works on exhentai (aka sadpanda). most of it is disorganized, have watermarks, and in a few comics made by PBX have fucktrocious coloring.
                          "All the dinosaurs fear the T-Rex!"

Comment

• Originally posted by AccelDX View Post
                            yeah I tried to find PBX's works on exhentai (aka sadpanda). most of it is disorganized, have watermarks, and in a few comics made by PBX have fucktrocious coloring.
                            Gah, that sucks. I wonder what ever happened to him/her/it and if he/she/it even knows that wwoec went down.
                            All the game girls need a good fucking, and we're just the guys to help them out.

Comment

• Oh, I'm pretty sure she does. I have a crapload of PBX's works saved on my hard drive somewhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by FairySlayer View Post

I'm glad that I posted my stories in multiple locations. As a matter of fact, I'm pretty much ready to re-upload most of them here at any time, but when I reposted them on WWOEC many of them didn't get a single reply — and that's just to depressing a prospect to face.

Eventually…
                                People tend not to reply to stories. Even here I get lots of views but only a couple of replies per post. Guess they're more into the pics. GJ

Comment

Working...
                                X