Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

The WWOEC Refugee Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just before WWOEC went , i tried to copy and paste as many email address i could , to keep contect....in case we all got seperated....still gottem. I only got 84 of them and most they were one i liked .. sorry i could grabbed more.
    Last edited by cousinbow; 08-17-2016, 04:47 AM. Reason: ....
    Former Senior Super Mod @ WWOEC
    From 2003 - 2016
    Best Dam Years of my Life

Comment

• Damn !! I didn't even think of that. I was in the process of retiring for good, and wwoec going down surprised me.
      Every time an old person dies, a library burns down.

There's no shame in growing old. Some people don't get the chance.

Comment

• i see alot of artist at pixiv, new and old. i spent a couple of hours lurking and its not bad there. i dont think they have any restrictions on what u can post ether.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toon Storm View Post
          i see alot of artist at pixiv, new and old. i spent a couple of hours lurking and its not bad there. i dont think they have any restrictions on what u can post ether.
          I don't know about restrictions, but they do require that the good sexy bits are censored, per Japanese law. Fortunately, a lot of artists simply ignore the rule and many get away with it, but they may be living on borrowed time; other artists find different ways around the rule, such as posting an off-site link to uncensored versions, etc.

Regardless, it's better and easier to post it all here.

Comment

• Originally posted by FairySlayer View Post

I don't know about restrictions, but they do require that the good sexy bits are censored, per Japanese law. Fortunately, a lot of artists simply ignore the rule and many get away with it, but they may be living on borrowed time; other artists find different ways around the rule, such as posting an off-site link to uncensored versions, etc.

Regardless, it's better and easier to post it all here.
            im going to enjoy it while it last there is so much there

Comment

• Originally posted by No Pants View Post
              (The wall explodes as I walk in and wave)

Oh, hi there. You may remember me, I went by the name of No Pants over at the old WWOEC forums....

Now, don't get too excited, I have gotten used to not being on message boards for awhile now, and I kind of enjoyed being away from it, but the crap I have seen and put up with on Facebook has drawn me here.

Tumblr not so much, although I have issues concerning some things.

For now though, I will be sort of keeping a low profile and starting off slow, and I will be submitting stories I made for the old forum. And YES, that includes Fire Nation Paradise. So keep your eyes opn...

Oh, and Mecha Pinkie Pie just leveled Quahog. I meant it to happen. I totally regret nothing.
              Welcome back Oh Pantsless one!

A lot of the forum games are on the Pal-side of this Binary forum system, so you may want to sing up there too.
              Terra Branford sez.
              It's springtime why not have a picnic in my grassy meadow.

Comment

• Hello everyone,

I was MoeandMarge at wooec forum, not an artist, just a Marge Simpson addict...

I have 2 questions:
                - is there anyone (other than GothamJack) still writing some stories with the Springfield best milf as main character?
                - any chance to find some old wwoec stories from my favorite writer Tuvok? I tried to contact him sometime ago but gotno reply. I didn't save any of those great stories... Maybe Roger, could you help me about it? I'd give my email if it's the case.

thanks for reading

Comment

• Hi,
                  I don't suppose anyone remembers me. I was a small-time author who left WWOEC around 3-4 years ago (has it really been that long?). I left because I was starting my family and it needed my direct attention. But time has passed and I grew to miss writing my stories. Since then I haven't really touched a keyboard, let alone a pen, for the purposes of writing something of substance. Just recently this summer my spouse began to encourage me to get back into doing what I enjoy, but little did I know WWOEC had closed it's doors. Thankfully I saw some posts with a short Google and found that this is where a lot of you ended up. I know I see a lot of familiar names and hope to once again enjoy the artistry and writing you all bring to the internet. Hopefully I bring some quality content to TJA, and hopefully pick up where I left off.

Sincerely,
                  Mrs. Potter.

P.S.
                  If anyone kept any copies of my old work I would be much appreciated. I feel like those might be lost however, but I will try my best to restore them (possibly rewriting some based on memory.)
                  Last edited by AndreaPotter; 09-02-2016, 06:40 PM. Reason: Added P.S.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndreaPotter View Post
                    Hi,
                    I don't suppose anyone remembers me
                    Of course I remember you. I'm glad you were able to find us easily and hope that you have a lot of fun with writing again. Unfortunately I don't have any of your stories, but that just means you get a fresh start from anywhere you want.

Comment

Of course I remember you. I'm glad you were able to find us easily and hope that you have a lot of fun with writing again. Unfortunately I don't have any of your stories, but that just means you get a fresh start from anywhere you want.

I remember you too! I'm glad to see you're still around. I've created my little alcove again, hopefully I'm not breaking any rules here. (I couldn't find any, but I'm sure I'm just blind.). Haha. Hope to see you around. I'm going to have to figure out how to scour backwards and catch up on everyone here's work that I've missed out on!

Comment

• Jimmy has started to post again in the PalComix forum. GJ

Comment

• Another WWOEC refugee here! Noticed people flocking around here.... Am I too late to say hi?
                          I'm an offical TJA artist now! | Also check me on Tumblr & Twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by MrJ View Post
                            Another WWOEC refugee here! Noticed people flocking around here.... Am I too late to say hi?
                            It's never too late to chime in, man. (You know what they say: Melius tarde, quam nunquam. ) Great to see you here. BTW, I'm excited to see the results of your "Waifu Bingo," especially as the games go on. Meanwhile, kick back here and have fun.

Comment

It's never too late to chime in, man. (You know what they say: Melius tarde, quam nunquam. ) Great to see you here. BTW, I'm excited to see the results of your "Waifu Bingo," especially as the games go on. Meanwhile, kick back here and have fun.
                              Yea, dude! Better late then never, indeed! Kinda knew where to go after WWOEC crashed down because of you . Hope to find the motivation to do more drawings with the Waifu Bingo and all. Always liked a those little interactive things. Like how I used to do polls and such back then.
                              I'm an offical TJA artist now! | Also check me on Tumblr & Twitter

Comment

• Glad to see you Mr.J
                                Check out my stories
                                https://www.jabarchives.com/tjaforum...sumtember-2019

Comment

Working...
                                X