Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

The WWOEC Refugee Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, El Heffe !! Glad to see you made it here.
    Every time an old person dies, a library burns down.

There's no shame in growing old. Some people don't get the chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by rogermaris9 View Post
      Hey, El Heffe !! Glad to see you made it here.
      I was kinda debating wither or not I should register, seeing as how I can't contribute the way I used to.

Comment

• I understand. We might be able to work something out eventually.

Comment

I understand. We might be able to work something out eventually.
          Roger
          Is something like the old WWOEC subject matter threads in the works? The threads that any member could contribute to? I can't draw a straight line without a laser lever and a ruler, contributing found art was my way of giving back to the WWOEC community and the artists there; an activity I'd like to continue here. Without that I'm just a sponge with much less of a stake in the community than if I could contribute more than a "good job" comment.

PS I see you're back to being a Mod; just couldn't resist the call of duty eh?

Comment

• Ha ha ha !!! I got asked and made a Mod before I knew what was happening. I guess I feel the need to help out, but not as heavy handed as I was on wwoec.

As for a thread or threads for posting material, I'm not sure what Cheetah wants or will allow here. He's working on updating the forum, so anything could happen with that. I'll see what we can do.

Comment

Ha ha ha !!! I got asked and made a Mod before I knew what was happening. I guess I feel the need to help out, but not as heavy handed as I was on wwoec.

As for a thread or threads for posting material, I'm not sure what Cheetah wants or will allow here. He's working on updating the forum, so anything could happen with that. I'll see what we can do.
              "Heavy handed"?

Comment

• Originally posted by TU160 View Post
                Roger
                Is something like the old WWOEC subject matter threads in the works? The threads that any member could contribute to? I can't draw a straight line without a laser lever and a ruler, contributing found art was my way of giving back to the WWOEC community and the artists there; an activity I'd like to continue here. Without that I'm just a sponge with much less of a stake in the community than if I could contribute more than a "good job" comment.

PS I see you're back to being a Mod; just couldn't resist the call of duty eh?
                You pretty much summed me up to.
                You can't kick ass with shoes of peace!
                -Youtube comment on Bibleman clip

Comment

• Heavy handed....not really. Only for trolls and trouble-makers on the board. They were dealt with quickly so we could get back to the fun and games. Oh, and the great pics by the wonderful artists we had.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Heffe View Post
                    Hi, I'm El Heffe, you may remember me as the guy who kept several WWOEC threads afloat. You may also remember as the author of several crummy fap fics that I wouldn't bother cluttering this forum up with.
                    ...Fap fics...like the sounda that.

Cause it's more than just a fanfic, ya kno, hehehe.
                    It's an expression of, "Fuck yeah I love this series!", and wanna express it in ways that you might not wanna mention in parties.
                    "I hope we can correspond...
                    ...after I hear back from you, I might send you something wet."
                    -Manhunter, 1986

Comment

• Lurker

Back in the WWOEC days I was a lurker. I mainly viewed and read. I've become more involved here. I can't draw and my writing days are over. (My stuff is still out there). I want to help out in my limited ways.

I note that a moderator with a 9 is now a SUPER Moderator. Somehow I can't see him as a mild -mannered reporter for a great metropolitan newspaper. I note that he once referred to himself as a waiter at the Last Summer. I was the caterer at the Wedding Feast at Cana. I hit 71 in a few months.

If I had a favorite number it would be 7, the number of my all-time favorite baseball player, the player who batted clean up behind 9.

(Tongue in cheek)

Comment

• All right, 67hawk !!! A guy after my own heart. Love it. Thank you.

Comment

• Here's a little nostalgia......
                          Attached Files

Comment

Here's a little nostalgia......
                            Right in the feels.

I'm still in the habit of typing 'w' into my browser and hitting enter on the first result

Comment

• Seeing a few familiar names as I skim through the thread... hello everybody!

Beefalo here, dropping by for the first time since... 10/20/07?!

Pretty busy right now, but I'll take a look every now and then.
                              "All that has ever been created was done so for a reason, even if that reason is just for it to be." - DMajorBoss

Comment

• Every little bit (in groups of 8; 16 if Unicode) helps

Originally posted by TU160 View Post
                                Without that I'm just a sponge with much less of a stake in the community than if I could contribute more than a "good job" comment.
                                If you feel all you can do is comment then that's actually great! Most artists (and writers, *coughcough*) would love to see more feedback as thanks, and if you can also point out one or two things that you like about a piece then all the better.

They don't have to be long-ass actual "reviews" by any stretch... but in time you may not be able to stop yourself either.

Comment

Working...
                                X