Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

The WWOEC Refugee Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FairyCosmo View Post
    ding ding ding ding! Post of the day!
    Thank you. Glad you liked it

Comment

• Hello

Hi I had an account on WWOEC of the same name. I am a lurker I think the term is I 'liked' and visited routinely to WWOEC, sad to say I never expected it to go, although I have been an on and off member of Mobius Unleashed so I get around. I had never posted a comment though I could never hit post. Glad to see FairyCosmo, Lennox, and Igcog have migrated over, anyway thought I would just say Hello.

Comment

• I'm an author, commissioner of various pieces of hentai, and had an account by the same name at WWOEC.

I'll put some of my stories up here, though the one's which might egotistically be called "Classics" won't go up until I've revamped them. It's a similar principle to "Artists never think their older work looks good".

Comment

• Originally followed Incog to WWOEC's forum and now I guess I'm following him here as well. Of course in my limited time (only a few months) there I did discover other artists I follow posted there so I'm here for them too.

While I'm here I guess I can ask, what happened to WWOEC? I read they announced they were closing in a week or something then only hours later they disappeared. I haven't had a chance to go through the other posts so if this was answered already just ignore this.

Comment

• Laughing Man, I don't know about the other artists, but I do know you can still find Fogbank at LAH. www.lah.li All his art is still intact there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andreamedis View Post
              Laughing Man, I don't know about the other artists, but I do know you can still find Fogbank at LAH. www.lah.li All his art is still intact there.
              yeah I checked to see if he was active at Lah and glad he still is, shame about the other artists. I hope they get word and migrate back here. Specially JK/EvilLuigi... fuck. His old thread had most of his works complete... I don't even know where to start finding his art now besides paheal and those asshats purged a year ago...
              Last edited by The Laughing Man Anomaly; 02-26-2016, 09:47 AM.

Comment

• Hi i'm another WWOEC refugee i found this forum on twitter looking for what happened at wwoec. Usually i don't participate much but i follow assiduously the work posted on wwoec. Thank for the welcome here

Comment

• Originally posted by ksharbaugh View Post
                  Your avatar makes me all kinds of horny... I mean happy.

Yeah, happy, that's it.
                  A carry over from WWOEC. I've thought about changing it now and then but how do you top Super Gadget?
                  You can't kick ass with shoes of peace!
                  -Youtube comment on Bibleman clip

Comment

• Originally posted by Rixlan View Post
                    A carry over from WWOEC. I've thought about changing it now and then but how do you top Super Gadget?
                    Hey there you are.

Comment

• Originally posted by DocIcenogle View Post
                      Hey there you are.
                      Originally posted by Rixlan View Post
                      Hey you can't change perfection.
                      Gadget, like Minerva or Velma, is good like that

Comment

• a refugee also

But I created an account here almost 6 years ago, but never participate, why? I dont have any idea.

Thanks for having us.

Comment

• Originally posted by biesiuss View Post
                          But I created an account here almost 6 years ago, but never participate, why? I dont have any idea.

Thanks for having us.
                          Well perhaps you found no particular reason to that. We got only so much time to devote to erotic art and partecipating on multiple board is a task worth of a full time job! Plus WWoEC had a better image section, so there is that too(Palcomix was an Average Between the two, I foudn hard to classsify it. Note that this has nothing to do with their respective objective "goodness" that was always at high level. Just that they were different)
                          (i too supposed had an account here, but i lost it - was on my old computer that crushed)

Comment

• Originally posted by biesiuss View Post

Thanks for having us.
                            Oh hey biesiuss! I take it you read my ask message on your tumblr regarding this place? (yeah that was me I don't have a tumblr so ask boxes are my way of contacting tumblr users). derp. I hope you make a gallery here and repost all your yuyito/captain galaxia/space family robinson/ben 10/teen titans stuff. Oh and specially that Scooby doo x Velma make out pics. That was awesome.

Also on a sidenote, anyone else here know where "Sarah" posts her works? paheal barely has anything neither does exH and wwoec was the only place I saw where she ever posted anything...

Comment

• Where do artists like Jimmy go now? I don't think he kept records of his own stuff, and his was some of the best - no THE best simpsons stuff there was, maybe. is anyone in contact with him or have backups of his stuff? LordSpank maybe? Most things online are outdated or incomplete.

Comment

• i'm up to gb3167

Comment

Working...
                                X