Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

The WWOEC Refugee Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy, all! Glad to see so many familiar avatars.

Comment

• Nice work getting everyone back from WWOEC.

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkDP View Post
        Nice work getting everyone back from WWOEC.
        For me there's still a few people I'm waiting for.
        My 3DS Friend Code (Pokémon Omega Ruby): 5155-3940-2343 (Shiny Pokémon wanted.)

My DeviantArt Page: prfctcellrulz.deviantart.com (Follow me on Twitter @Prfctcellrulz)

Comment

• Have your say regarding the forum upgrade folks:

http://www.jabarchives.com/tjaforum/...ead.php?t=3759
          The gentle touch of violin strings

Comment

• I'm still waiting for Airebeam, No Pants and Twiggy the Giraffe to arrive.

My DeviantArt Page: prfctcellrulz.deviantart.com (Follow me on Twitter @Prfctcellrulz)

Comment

• Originally posted by prfctcellrulz View Post
              I'm still waiting for Airebeam, No Pants and Twiggy the Giraffe to arrive.
              I think I saw Jenni here and she is at Palcomix
              A Bicurious Guy Who Loves Girl-Girl Love

Check My Stories at the Writer's Lounge - Soon More to come!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesse220 View Post
                Is there any word from DejaBlue yet?
                Yeah, I've been hoping to see him here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Victor2K View Post
                  I think I saw Jenni here and she is at Palcomix
                  Yeah, that I know. I sent her a message but haven't gotten a response yet.

Comment

• Hi i'm Quiz_master I lurked a bit and posted a bit especially in the detective conan thread, hopefully this can be my new home as well

as soon as I learn my way around news forums are always confusing

Comment

• Originally posted by Quiz_master View Post
                      Hi i'm Quiz_master I lurked a bit and posted a bit especially in the detective conan thread, hopefully this can be my new home as well

as soon as I learn my way around news forums are always confusing
                      Give it a bit, we'll be upgrading to the newer version this week, then getting the new areas put into place.
                      Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

• Originally posted by Cheetah View Post
                        Give it a bit, we'll be upgrading to the newer version this week, then getting the new areas put into place.
                        looking forward to it ty

Comment

• I do hope that Topflite finds us, be sorry as all heck if I have to go without his daily fix.

Comment

• I also wasn't expecting the forum to finally shut down, but I'm glad my friend Sniper Tomcat introduced me to this place. And of course, I'll catch up with Mr. D's Camp Sherwood comic as well.

Comment

• Well, isn't this something...

I stop by first at PALComix and then wander across into TJA and think to myself... waitaminnit, wasn't I here before...
                              You last visited: 04-27-2008 at 125 AM
                              Egads... that must have been at the time of some earlier wwoec downtime... well glad to be back, in that case. And glad y'all didn't change the locks on me

Comment

• From postcraseous to "postwackious" I guess…

Originally posted by Cheo_D View Post
                                You last visited: 04-27-2008 at 12:35 AM
                                That's even before WWOEC's Great Crash of 2008! Anyway, I'm glad you made it here.

Comment

Working...
                                X