Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Mister D's thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I LOVE the Timmantha pic. Sexy in a very erotic pose. I'm thinking of an idea for a Timmantha pic.

Comment

Watch out for that wind timmantha!
      Check out my stories
      https://www.jabarchives.com/tjaforum...sumtember-2019

Comment

Originally posted by Mister D. View Post

So I did. Whoops!

Anyway, I've got a couple patron requests to drop off.
        Also wanted to give a HUGE thank you to all my patrons; you guys are awesome, and I really appreciate it.
        Love the camp sherwood multi-girl pinup and the Juniper x Ray pinup!!

Comment

New $5 request up!

Comment

New $5 request up!
            First off, beautiful work on the interstellar couple. They're both looking great, and while it's always nice to see Starfire's breasts set free and her butt up in the air like that, Robin is looking mighty ripped himself; showing off his bulge will hopefully impress her a bit more too. Of course it's hilarious that he can't really catch a break when introducing her to some of the more esoteric Earth customs. That's even better with the earnest look on her face as she asks, and Robin's frustration is always delightful (at least since Teen Titans Go! started airing. ) Thanks to you and the requester for sharing.

Comment

I love how Starfire clearly has no idea what is happening
              Check out my stories
              https://www.jabarchives.com/tjaforum...sumtember-2019

Comment

Got a commission pic here, courtesy of Jat. Thanks, Jat!
                In other news, I'm currently working on one of the $10 patron requests (I've got linear for the characters and need to develop a background), and plan to spend a few hours working on CS today. As I thought, copying the style I'm going for is proving tough and slow-going (and I'm not sure I've been terribly successful), but I've pencilled two pages of the next chapter and will be working on the next one today.
                Last edited by Mister D.; 05-07-2019, 12:03 PM.

Comment

Very nice. Great work

Comment

I too thank Jat, and of course you Mister D. for bringing some very sexy Loud fun to life. You did a lovely job on the very satisfied siblings as they finish the intense kind of exercise that both of them enjoyed so much. Let's just hope that Lincoln remembers that Lynn has superior stamina compared to most people – on top of girls being able to recover and get busy with the lovin' right away. (He's young though so he has a fighting chance – and his sister will take it as a challenge if his spent body needs extra encouragement).

Great job on the kids, and really fine work on the satisfied mess they've left behind. Let's just hope Lori doesn't figure it out when washing the sheets. The rest of the room came out great too, perfect for the episode. Oh, and I really love how she's made sure to edge her elbow under Lincoln's head, easing him into resting it on her arm, as she rests on her hand. Very sneaky, sis.

Comment

• That's amazing work D.
                      The gentle touch of violin strings

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister D. View Post
                        In other news, I'm currently working on one of the $10 patron requests (I've got linear for the characters and need to develop a background), and plan to spend a few hours working on CS today. As I thought, copying the style I'm going for is proving tough and slow-going (and I'm not sure I've been terribly successful), but I've pencilled two pages of the next chapter and will be working on the next one today.
                        Guess I should actually make a post in the $10 section to make a request LOL! Couldn't help but support you , and thanks again for being a part of TJA.
                        Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

• New $10 request from Patreon for everybody! Includes variants, depending on how much you like x-ray shots.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister D. View Post
                            New $10 request from Patreon for everybody!
                            It's fantastic to see the Turner kid finally enjoying the full-on loving that only someone as devoted (or obsessive) and excitable as Tootie can give. Awesome job on the great twisty bottom pose and that awesome fucked-silly face on Timmantha; Tootie's face perfectly shows her overwhelming pleasure as she's unloading into the girl of her dreams. Both are awesomely sexy, beautifully colored and shaded for nice depth and really gripping feeling as they come.

Beautiful job on her room too, and the pictures and relation strings are a great touch. Even better is the voyeur at the doorway who's enjoying this scene as much as we are. Thanks for sharing this awesome work.

Comment

• New page up.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• New page up.

Comment

Working...
                                X