Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

The WWOEC Refugee Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cheo_D View Post
    You last visited: 04-27-2008 at 125 AM
    Well, Welcome back! Hopefully we have a lot more to offer now
    Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

• Checking in. Things look familiar.
      You can't kick ass with shoes of peace!
      -Youtube comment on Bibleman clip

Comment

• Hey folks, it's Sentient36 from the WWOEC forums.

After seeing that WWOEC had closed its doors, I probably would have to properly introduce myself here again. =)

Comment

• Hey folks, it's Sentient36 from the WWOEC forums.

After seeing that WWOEC had closed its doors, I probably would have to properly introduce myself here again. =)

EDIT: Ack, my post doubled where I only posted only once. Can someone fix this for me? Thanks.

Comment

• Is Garabage on this site?

Comment

• Originally posted by NiGHTS4life View Post
              Is Garabage on this site?
              He wasnt really active in the WWOEC Forums the last few years than before anyway. But you can find him on pixiv and his tumblr blog
              Official Website

Comment

• Originally posted by FairyCosmo View Post
                He wasnt really active in the WWOEC Forums the last few years than before anyway. But you can find him on pixiv and his tumblr blog
                I know he's on those sites but Tumblr doesn't allow loli and shota and Pixiv is forcing him to censor genitalia because of Japan's law.

Comment

• It's great to see so many former WWOECers making it over here. What I'm worried about are those artists that only visited occasionally. People like PBX and Jimmy (with his outstanding Simpsons art) and the like. They might not even become aware of what happened until 4 or 5 months from now.

Comment

• Same here. I tried contacting Madoc via pixiv but no reply or sight of him, and he was pretty active. There's still lots of folks missing.
                    The gentle touch of violin strings

Comment

• Originally posted by TU160 View Post
                      It's great to see so many former WWOECers making it over here. What I'm worried about are those artists that only visited occasionally. People like PBX and Jimmy (with his outstanding Simpsons art) and the like. They might not even become aware of what happened until 4 or 5 months from now.
                      Glassfish knows, at least. I just told her about it via Twitter, and she sent a reply.

I haven't had any luck finding Dejablue. Googling his username produces all kinds of crazy hits.

Comment

• Hey guys! Apparently I already had an account over here (who knew?) but I was more involved in the WWOEC community. Good to see some of you made it over here.

Comment

• Is anyone else having trouble with this issue. There is a page number 20 that redirects me to page 19 instead, is anyone else seeing/getting this?

EDIT: this is odd now, all of a sudden the page 20 worked instead what it did before?
                          Last edited by NOCRUORO; 02-25-2016, 12:02 PM.

Comment

• Maybe because it was the last post of page 19, so the link for 20 was there?

I don't know. I saw it happen in a different thread and it too had maxed out posts for the page without starting the new one. I'm just going with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rixlan View Post
                              Checking in. Things look familiar.
                              Your avatar makes me all kinds of horny... I mean happy.

Yeah, happy, that's it.
                              KS

Comment

• Originally posted by Cheetah View Post
                                Oh noes!!! You can never be forgiven. We're all doomed . Welcome to the site.
                                No problem. I accustomed to not being forgiven
                                no really
                                As for doooooooomed...depend onf wha ti'm going to post

Comment

Working...
                                X